It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Jenisiz

Even though I'm an Atheist it is interesting see how religion became and is today. To me all religion is influenced from ancient people who believed differently and then the beliefs evolved to what we got today.

Very true...I've done extensive research and took many classes throughout college in World Religions and I must say, the similarities are strikingly similar. From the stories contained in the "Epic of Gilgamesh" to the stories of the Navajo. Very interesting. If you're an Atheist, you should study up on the laws of probability...it's very interesting to see this force that is proven to exist but has no explanation of why it does.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

I would have to check it out then. To me there has to be a beginning. I highly doubt we have all the answers or any answer let we can use to find more pieces to the puzzle of life.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Jenisiz

I would have to check it out then. To me there has to be a beginning. I highly doubt we have all the answers or any answer let we can use to find more pieces to the puzzle of life.

A neat experiment I've had the pleasure of watching: highered.mcgraw-hill.com...

What's interesting is that it applies heavily in genetics and evolution. It's as if there is a force that guides things as opposed to so many uninformed individuals who believe life is chaotic, science has proven it is not.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

I would have to check that as well. There are always new ideas and mysteries in life.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

It is amusing how people keep asking me that. As if there is something else worthy of worship. As I said before, I worship the One True God. Who do you worship?

reply to post by Rustami

It is confusing to read your posts when you intersperse unnumbered Bible quotes with your own words.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune

With regards to the op, the "signature" is a rough quotation from a Sura of the Quran.

Just have to wonder why it was not cited as such.

But the real issue here is whether the arrival of Mohammed is specifically Prophesied in previous Revelations.

Malachi Prophesied the return of Elijah. Jesus stated that John the Baptist "is the Elijah who was to return"; meaning that John the Baptist was Elijah 'raised from the dead' (the bizarre and floridly ridiculous arguments of the nitwit Christian religious 'authorities' and their gullible followers notwithstanding); further stating that Elijah will 'come again'.

The Muslim religious 'authorities', having no Knowledge of the Revelation and Doctrine of "resurrection", simply ignore these passages altogether, claiming that Mohammed is the "Paraclete" whose arrival was also Prophesied by Jesus.

Well, yes and no.

The "Paraclete" is a very specific term for the Vision of the "Son of man". That is, it does not refer to any specific person, but to the Vision of the "Son of man" itself.

On the other hand, this "Paraclete" is also termed the "Night Journey" of Mohammed 'to Jerusalem'.

Michael

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

you may enjoy this then, and specifically all the details (though you'll need to research more than "just this first sight that came up") as in left knee, Bootes(shepherd), Arcturus, etc.

www.newscientist.com...

Job-
Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.

Then God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also. God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth, 18 and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven

edit on 23-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Well then who is the one true God? I'm just curious as to what you believe in life.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

wrong again, none my words, thanks for the round about though-see ya

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami
reply to post by Jenisiz

you may enjoy this then, and specifically all the details (though you'll need to research more than "just this first sight that came up") as in left knee, Bootes(shepherd), Arcturus, etc.

www.newscientist.com...

Job-
Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.

Then God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also. God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth, 18 and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven

edit on 23-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

Thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Uh well they believe in the second coming of Jesus/Isa...during the reign of the anti-christ.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I guess you didn't. But see, when you write like that, and without the verse numbers, and I have some trouble finding what you are talking about, that would be what I assume.
How can someone be resurrected if they haven't died yet? And how is resurrection proof of anything. We will all end up resurrected.

Well then who is the one true God? I'm just curious as to what you believe in life.

Why? So you can neatly pigeonhole me and provide me with a link explaining why my beliefs are wrong?

The one true God is God. The One and Only. The Alpha and Omega. The uncreated Creator.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Yes, Yes you're correct. Seems you're aware of my ways of the master. Despite what a lot of people seem to think, I do not use these pages here to argue for or against the existence of God. As most skeptics will agree, it’s not possible to prove God exists, and you certainly can’t prove a negative.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

RR everyone knows about the pagan aspects of religion but it doesn't stop us from believing in a higher being, a spiritual entity that created us (not an alien). Neither I nor babloyi pray to Jesus...we pray to ONE God. We believe Jesus is merely a prophet that will return to destroy the anti-Christ, He is not God in the flesh and he did not die for our sins. By worshiping we have nothing to lose even if God doesn't exist, But what if he does?.That's a chance I'm not willing to take, So next time please read through the thread before posting blindly as you'll see the argument of what God do you pray to, What's his personal name (Stupidest question I've been asked thus far) etc.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

That's fine with me. Everyone has different beliefs in life and some are more mild then others. Just keep an open heart and mind while discovering mysteries.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

RR everyone knows about the pagan aspects of religion but it doesn't stop us from believing in a higher being, a spiritual entity that created us (not an alien). Neither I nor babloyi pray to Jesus...we pray to ONE God. We believe Jesus is merely a prophet that will return to destroy the anti-Christ, He is not God in the flesh and he did not die for our sins. By worshiping we have nothing to lose even if God doesn't exist, But what if he does?.That's a chance I'm not willing to take, So next time please read through the thread before posting blindly as you'll see the argument of what God do you pray to, What's his personal name (Stupidest question I've been asked thus far) etc.

So do you worship out of fear that he may exist?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

Uh well they believe in the second coming of Jesus/Isa...during the reign of the anti-christ.

Well, that is certainly what they want you to believe they believe.

But, just say one word about the Doctrine of "resurrection" being a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' and Mohammed being Elijah and John the Baptist 'raised from the dead', and you will be accused of being a "false prophet" if not the "dajjal" himself.

I have already been banned from 2 Muslim discussion groups on the Internet for explaining the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

On the contrary, similar to the Christian Fundamentalists, convincing people that they believe that Jesus (and/or Mohammed) will return is the most effective way of inducing those Christians (and Muslims) to turn over their money to the Christian (and Muslim) religious 'authorities'.

Michael

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
All I can say is La Ilaha Illallah wa Muhammadan Rasoolullah (saw)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
.. you do need to understand .. Jesus is me and Jesus is my Brother .. for we are one and the same but he is John Paul and I am Mark .. 2 individuals but I split from him during creation ..we are twins mirror twins ..
indentical in appearence he does not know whom he was ...he has no memory only thoughts of killing and thoughts of hell and belief in ghost as .. I do not see hell for my kingdom is Heaven ad all shall reach the kingdom for I love all and Forgive all and Bless All for I loveth you so much .. that I must save all no matter the cost to me for I would gladdly die for all ..god's children ...there must be a peace to last we must discover away to change what is to..what shall be .. even now the powers that be ..twist our fate and tempt the rulers of the world yet we do have help this time and I see the kingdom but we all must still play our part even if it is but a fragment ...still that fragment shall build the temple and it shall reach to all conrners of the world and heal what has be left open ...the wound of the heart and soul ...I must fill the gap and lead you all to the kingdom ...for I shall not go there alone ..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

.. Micheal you can not teach . .anything new.. you must explain .. only using . the Quran only .. for my people are cursed and shall turn away from what is not written .. but what is written was written by me .. so to reach my people you must us only my written word to prove any point for if not they shall not listen...and always question their faith .. for once they have turned the ear to you they shall always turn to faith aslong as you reach through the word that is written they shall look to the word and what is written and look also to faith to see the truth..for faith is the will of god and to test faith is the test of the soul and all whom believe in me shall always listen ..anyone whom questions their faith is not my chosen...

..Show this to my Chosen and their Faith shall be tested :

Mother=Son+Father
Holy Spirit=Son+Father
God=Begining and End : .. Alpha=given its beta (volatility).The first one; the beginning.= Mother/Holy Spirit
Omega=.the last (of any series); end=Father
.God=Mother+Father
..God=Son=Adam+Eve

...Mother=Dragon= birth of 2 beast .Dragon=Beast. Anti-Christ / Christ
...lilith=Saint-Anous ...Saint Unmidful ... not loyal to Adam+Lilith= Eve
...Does she have to be .. ?... loyal ? .. Lilith _both made from the same dust_ Adam .. they are equal and both have free will
...Lilith = Eve+Adam .. Adam+Eve= birth to Cain and Abel.. Cain killed Abel ..
...In the Greek New Testament, Cain is referred to as εκ του πονηρου. [3] In at least one translation this is rendered "from the evil one"CAIN, while others have)HALVE "of the evil one."=ABEL
CAIN=John Paul = Jesus/Paul=man and divine ...Abel= Mark (Divine ..favored by God

In the Hebrew Bible, Cain and Abel (Hebrew: קין ,הבל, Hevel, Qayin)[1] are two sons of Adam and Eve.

Paraclete comes from the Koine Greek word παράκλητος (paráklētos, "one who consoles, one who intercedes on our behalf, a comforter or an advocate").[1] The word for "Paraclete" is passive in form, and etymologically signifies "called to one's side". Eve was called to comfort Adam
Paraclete=Holy Spirit

Father, Son, Holy Spirit (Mother)

Depiction of the Holy Spirit dove (ceiling fresco in St. Charles's Church, Vienna, 1700's)Paraclete (Gr. παράκλητος, lat. paracletus) meaning advocate or helper most commonly refers to the Holy Spirit.

God had made her, and that she would not die, and she, believing the Serpent rather than the earlier instruction from God

Lilith, not Eve, was Adam's first wife, created at the same time and from the same dust. The tradition goes that

Lilith, claiming to be created equal, refused to sleep or serve "under him" (Adam). When Adam tried to force her into the "inferior" position, she flew away from Eden into the air, where she copulated with demons, conceiving hundreds more each day. God sent three angels after her, who threatened to kill her brood if she refused to return to Adam. But she did refuse.
So God made Eve from Adam's (rib)=SEX part .... to be his "second wife." .. EVE was his Daughter
Eve was at first called Ishah, which means ‘woman’. Later she was called Eve, which means ‘life-bearer’.
... Lilith was made immortal .. could give birth .. and recreate self..
Before the birth of Benjamin, Jacob is renamed "Israel" by an angel (Genesis 32:28-29 and 35:10). The name "Israel" can be translated as "God contended",[4] but other meanings have also been suggested. Some commentators say the name comes from the verb śœarar ("to rule, be strong, have authority over"), thereby making the name mean "God rules" or "God judges".[5] Other possible meanings include "the prince of God" (from the King James Version) or "El fights/struggles".[6]
Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she mated with archangel Samael ... Samael= Cain .. Jacob=Abel
.... Samael wrestled with Jacob .. Cain killed Abel

Grand Mother: Mary .. Mother: Margaret, Father: James, Brother: John Paul: twin: Mark
...Penny Half-sister, Charlsa Half-sister, Marty Half-brother =7 spirits before his throne .. I am the Youngest
...I am Father and Son .. Begining and End .. First and The Last... Alpha and Omega
.. I was thinking of the subject...mathematicly
.. I am Alpha and Omega .. Begining and the End
.. I am a Twin .. (christ and anti-christ)
...I am 1 and 3
...2 is Brother
... 1=Father, 2=Son, 3=Holy Spirit
...That would mean .. If I was First and Last .. that the 2nd Beast is (John) anti-christ (false prophet) and was also .. Jesus/Paul ...
...For I came first .. yet .. the Rapture came and I was killed .. causing my brother to have to take my place as the Anti-Christ(Man)=False Prophet(Divine) ....which lead to the creation of Jesus/Paul.. in time .. that would explain why ..in the begining of the first book .. (Jesus) was not mentioned ... (Jesus means Salvation) ...Jesus also = Son ..Son of Man...whom pay for their sin .. which sin .. the Sin of my Death ...Which had to happen for me to be reborn .. which makes Paul(Divine) .. whom is also the Arch-Angel Micheal...(In Hebrew, the name Michael means "who is like El (God)", ...He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God. He is mentioned by name in the Book of Daniel,[1] the Book of Jude[2] and the Book of Revelation in which he leads God's armies against Satan's forces during (his/her) uprising.[3] In the book of Daniel, Michael appears as "one of the chief princes

...Jesus/Paul .. John Paul .. my brother sacrificed himself for me and all sin..
Father ..King James )...? Mother/Satan/Dragon ...? Saint-anous ...(Anous) is a genus of birds in the terrn family. The genus as presently described consists of three species (or two): Anous is Greek for "unmindful"
According to Revelation chapter 13 John, the narrator of the text, witness while the Mother/Dragon bring forth two beasts
(KING JAMES BIBLE) 4: John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

The New Testament begins its account of Mary's life with the Annunciation, the appearance to her of the angel Gabriel heralding her divine selection to be mother of Jesus. Church tradition and early non-biblical writings state that she was the daughter of Saint Joachim and Saint Anne. The Council of Ephesus decreed in 431 that Mary is Theotokos because her son Jesus is one person who is both God and man, divine and human.[1]

...The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was To Make You Think (He/She) Didn't Exsist
In Jewish folklore, from the 8th-10th Century Alphabet of Ben Sira onwards Lilith becomes Adam's first wife, who was created at the same time and from the same earth as Adam. This legend was greatly developed during the Middle Ages, in the tradition of Aggadic midrashim, the Zohar and Jewish mysticism.[3] In the 13th Century writings of Rabbi Isaac ben Jacob ha-Kohen, for example, Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she mated with archangel Samael (Samael is also sometimes identified as being the angelic antagonist who wrestled with Jacob, and also the angel who held back the arm of Abraham as he was about to sacrifice his son.) equatable with Satan and the chief of the evil spirits the one who tempted Eve, then seduced and impregnated her with Cain. Though some sources identify Gadreel (According to the Biblical verses which specifically refer to him, Gabriel is likened to a mortal male, but is sometimes portrayed as androgynous or FEMALE,/Satan/Lilith .. the term Satan was used as a title for various entities (humans, accusing angels, etc.) that challenged the religious faith of humans in the Hebrew Bible.[2] Since then, the Abrahamic religions have used "Satan" as a name for the Devil.[3] ... as in some New Age beliefs) as the angel that seduced Eve in the guise of the Serpent. Islamic views state that Jibrail was the medium through whom God revealed the Qur'an to Muhammad, and that he sent a message to most prophets, if not all, revealing their obligations. He is called the ( chief )? of the four favored angels and the spirit of (truth)>?. He is called, by Muslims, the ( created...? Holy Spirit (Islam) ..that spoke to Muhammad,
Abdul Baha too acknowledges this fact... the Holy Spirit (prior English language usage: the Holy Ghost (from Old English gast, “spirit”)) is the third person of the Holy Trinity—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and is, Himself, Almighty God ... The Holy Spirit is not seen by most Christians as one of three deities, but rather as one Person of the Triune God.. which is not Jibrail ... Jibrail was Satan.. Come and See: ..why? why? why? there is no Unity
....IZRAILis also known malakal Maut or Angel of Death (n many languages (including English), Death is personified in male form, while in others, it is perceived as a female(SATAN) ..(Ladies please note that SATAN is also MALE AND FEMALE . I do not wish you to think I am singleing you out as EVIL... only that Satan is the emboiment of EVIL and these images of the female go to HIS/HER character (for instance, in Slavic languages). In Kisas al ambiya there is an account of how Izrail became the Angel of Death. When Allah wanted to create man, He commanded Jibrail to snath from earth a handful of its main constituents.
By the will of God, the earth stirred and begged Jibrail not to take any part of it to create a khalifahon earth for fear that in the end it might rebel against Allah and be tortured in hell. So Jibrail returned commanded him again, he would execute it this time.
But Allah commanded Mikail and Israfil who also failed. It was Izrail who turned a deaf ear to the earth and did what was commanded of him. When Izrail brought the handful of earth to Allah, God said that it was Izrail who brought the elements to create Adam and it shall also be Izrail who will take away the lives of Adam and his generation.

...Abdul Baha who writes, "It is incumbent on every prophet that he gains knowledge from Allah alone and not from any human being and such is the practice of all prophets like Prophet Ibrahim, Hazrat Bab,..Twin Brother / Hazrat Mohammed and Bahaullah, God Himself... All of them did not study in any school because the one who owes his knowledge to human schools cannot be a divine representative."

www.gotquestions.org...
.. Question: "Did Jesus fight Satan for the keys to the kingdom?"
...Answer: Keys are a symbol of control. Keys keep people in or out. If they do not have a key to a lock, they cannot enter or exit. Keys grant the holder access to interiors and their contents, and in ancient times the wearing of large keys was a mark of status in the community. In the New Testament, the word "Hades" has a twofold usage: in some cases it denotes the place of all the departed dead (the grave - Acts 2:27,31); in others, it refers to the place of the departed wicked (Hell - Luke 16:23; Revelation 20:13-14). Since Christ alone has conquered death and has Himself come out of grave, He alone can determine who will enter death and Hades and who will come out. He has the "keys." He has authority over death and the place of the dead.

Satan has never possessed these "keys." Satan has never had power to determine who goes to Heaven (the Kingdom) and who goes to Hell. Jesus did not have to fight Satan for the keys because the keys were never in Satan's possession. God and God alone has power over death and Hell (Revelation 1:18). Jesus did not have to fight Satan for anything because Jesus' death on the cross was His ultimate victory. Colossians 2:15 tells us, "...and having disarmed the powers and authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross."

The resulting Lilith legend is still commonly used as source material in modern culture, literature, occultism, fantasy and horror.
The bird-foot woman in the Burney Relief
Kramer's translation of the Gilgamesh fragment was used by Henri Frankfort (1937)[20] and Emil Kraeling (1937)[21] to support identification of a woman with bird-feet in the Burney Relief as related to Lilith, but this too is rejected by more recent scholarship.[22]
A lili is related to witchcraft in the Sumerian incantation Text 313.[30]
The Assyrian lilitû were said to prey upon children and women and were described as associated with lions, storms, desert, and disease.[citation needed] Early portrayals of such demons are known as having Zu bird talons for feet and wings.[citation needed][45] They were highly sexually predatory towards men but were unable to copulate normally. They were thought to dwell in waste, desolate, and desert places.

...What ever your Faith I love you no matter what .. GOD Bless You and Yours

.. I once was Abel .. and I have finally awakend .. to the reality of it . as the wave came just 2 weeks ago ... My brother was Cain .. whom had killed me ... but if you wish for more details it is all in my Theory of Everything Thread .and you shall know me... I see only disbelief .. in this world and none here wish to have a savior maybe we all deserve the Rapture to come again .. Is this the future you all wish for .. I come and awaken to see doubt, hate and jeleousy and to be attacked and mocked .. and you have no need of a prophet or saving ..I will only deal with people of Faith and do as my brother mentioned to turn away from those who care not to listen or even know the word.. John Paul .. Jesus/ Paul(ressurected) Arch-Angel Micheal Lord of Gods Army ... / I am Who am Mark/Abel .. Mark of the Beast .. Mark Anthony... St. Anthony Messenger
...whom Payed for your sin and his own .. for killing me and bringing me back to stop the Rapture and to save the lives of 75 percent of the world.. and to set those whom are alive and watching and have faith on the path to the Kingdom Of Heaven . .. and not to be caught in the Clouds of Fire...of the Great War the Rapture..

edit on 23-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join