It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Ehwhat? Are you implying that I was attempting to insult you? Honestly, I was not. I was just stating a fact: half the time, I don't know what you are trying to say!

I understand the motivation behind your way of speech, I mean sure, wanting to let the Bible speak for itself instead of colouring it in with interpretations and commentaries, but it is not working! Technically, posting quotes out of context or lining several disconnected quotes together IS providing an interpretation or commentary, a commentary which I am still not understanding. The bit does not fit in my mouth...this ship has been sunk....wherever you are trying to "lead", it isn't working very well. An entire page seems to have passed by without adding anything to the conversation!

edit on 22-9-2010 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
..just to let you know I fought in no war . and killed no one.. 93-96 .. got out early..
..and I ahve 3 kids and I am 36 years old...
ever since I put my theory out for the public .. 3 scientsit in July have made major discoveries in the realm of science dealing with my theory .. and even the Tractor Beam aswell .. if you all haven't heard about it.. I know that was 2 months ago . and I posted my theory in August .. but I know time travel is possible and I put nothing past the Gov.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Actually I prefer to trust Jesus's own words on the matter...what I need is to love the Lord my God with all my heart and with all my strength and with all my soul and with all my mind, and to love my neighbour as myself.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

who is Lord to you?

edit on 22-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

It is written right there! My God! The one and only!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

You do know when studying about the concept of God. Jesus cannot be God. You just can't have it both ways.
www.jewfaq.org...

G-d is Incorporeal Although many places in scripture and Talmud speak of various parts of G-d's body (the Hand of G-d, G-d's wings, etc.) or speak of G-d in anthropomorphic terms (G-d walking in the garden of Eden, G-d laying tefillin, etc.), Judaism firmly maintains that G-d has no body. Any reference to G-d's body is simply a figure of speech, a means of making G-d's actions more comprehensible to beings living in a material world. Much of Rambam's Guide for the Perplexed is devoted to explaining each of these anthropomorphic references and proving that they should be understood figuratively. We are forbidden to represent G-d in a physical form. That is considered idolatry. The sin of the Golden Calf incident was not that the people chose another deity, but that they tried to represent G-d in a physical form.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

not Jesus correct?

Luke-
David calls him 'Lord.' How then can he be his son?"

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'm curious...isn't Jesus quoted as saying he will be with us only until the time of Aquarius? What happens then? Who am I supposed to worship after he resigns as our saviour?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

When did Jesus say that? I thought we're not supposed to know when he'll return?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Yes, RR, I know.

reply to post by Rustami

So you worship the one who sits at the right hand? I worship the one who sits on the main throne. The one Jesus told me to worship.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

I think your thinking of when He hands the kingdom over to the Father when there are no more enemies

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Who do you worship? I would like to know.
Just wanting to make sure.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead.

To which of the angels did God ever say, "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet" ?

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things

"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth. He came and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami
reply to post by Jenisiz

I think your thinking of when He hands the kingdom over to the Father when there are no more enemies

No...Luke 22:10 "As you enter the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him to the house that he enters". He's referring to the transition from the Piceses zodiac (Familiar with the Jesus fish) into the age of Aquarius.

Edit: Jesus is quoted as saying this after his disciples ask when the next passover will be.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

I have some great articles for you to read. If you don't mind too!
www.usbible.com...
Here's the list for astrology in the Bible and here is an article to start you off.
www.usbible.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Jenisiz

I have some great articles for you to read. If you don't mind too!
www.usbible.com...
Here's the list for astrology in the Bible and here is an article to start you off.
www.usbible.com...

I took a peek...I already know

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

Are you a christian?
Just a question I want to ask.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Jenisiz

Are you a christian?
Just a question I want to ask.

I was...and then Catholic and then when I started studying the Laws of Probability and Psychology...religion went out the window. I still think the bible is an interesting read though.

Edit: I do believe in god...after studying the Laws of Probability I can't deny there is a force that exists...

edit on 23-9-2010 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

Even though I'm an Atheist it is interesting see how religion became and is today. To me all religion is influenced from ancient people who believed differently and then the beliefs evolved to what we got today.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join