It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's above lake Ontario!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I was just outside for an hour again but the sky is too cloudy tonight in my area to see if the mysterious star was back.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
17 flags and no video of a ufo lol
OMG second line lol

at least you posted it..

its a star i see 5000 of those flashing things a night here in Kentucky.
i heard there burning gas thingy's idk for sure

edit on 18-9-2010 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Looks like Jupiter, acts like Jupiter, is there any reason it can't be Jupiter?

The OP's word? I give that some credit as he's obviously known reasonably well by a number of members here.

I don't think he's being insincere.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

badw0lf,

I'll second that!!!

I had to drive to a friend's house to watch the vid. because my connection is to slow. I saw the video but couldn't make out anything unusual. Although I question the quality of the video, I am not questioning the OP....

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
reply to post by Blaine91555

I Hope these damn things re-appear tonight. I've bought a load of chocolate covered coffee beans to keep me up!

Then PLEASE get a tripod - adding caffeine jitters wont help.

But snap, now I've got a hankering for chockie coffee beans.. Wonder if I can just eat milo with a handful of them..

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I think if there was access to the 1.9gb of video, it could help ascertain the movement of the thing. I tried with the 7.5mb mp4 youtube clip but there is just far too much compression to determine if there are any other reference points in the distance.

I also hope the OP rechecks the raw video to see if perhaps the other object does appear, even slightly - he said he would.

I'd also be setting up some sort of at-the-ready video gear just in case, and it's a pity there is no way to remove the IR filter to gather as much light at possible.

Here's hoping anyway!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I've been around here for a while, and chime in occasionally. On finding this thread, I'll just have to say that last week Thursday the lady and I were outside on the porch and we looked out into the southwestern sky and saw this ridiculously bright "star." I mean, brighter than Sirius. Like a Chinese lantern, static. So I whipped out my handy phone with a neat app that told me, most likely, this "star" was Jupiter. The telescope then confirmed that, when I saw the coloration and its satellites.

In the video, it isn't clear whether the light "takes off" or if the movement is the result of camera operation.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
reply to post by michealm

You see what happened at 5:11? That thing just flew off..... I was ...."WTF"!!!

From the video, hard to say what it IS, but it does NOT look like a plane, or a planet or star. A plane would have moved in that amount of time, dimmed or grown brighter. Planets and stars would not show up that brightly. In fact, with average equipment, I can't even get the brightest to show UP on a video. So yes, this is something unusual. What could you see with your eyes that didn't show up on video? How much movement before it vanished, etc? Was it more shaped than the video showed? Just looking for details the video can't show us, to try and figure this one out.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Folks, what matters here is when one of thEse becomes an increasing reality. Oh, the panic of it all. Doesn't have to be. Just prepare yourselves.

Here is a better look:
Modern Art in motion to slow?.....down the lOcOmotion.....

It is time to prepare.....
I can just 'feel' you guys googling away for P. Geryl.
Perhaps it's a vision.
Maybe not.

'Good' day.
I believe the 'Coors' motto had it right.
Hmmm of all places eh?

Footnotes are often overlooked.
Who would have ever known?

"Seek and ye shall find".
"Careful what you wish for because it might come true".

^^^^^ These ole sayings seem to be infinitely contwined with one another.
"Don't fight your river", always made more sense, personally.
no?

edit on 19-9-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
OMG!!!
At the 2 second mark......Was that....a fart?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
I was just outside for an hour again but the sky is too cloudy tonight in my area to see if the mysterious star was back.

Yeah, I've spent 2 hours outside, hoping I can catch this damn thing again..... No luck!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Essan
Looks like Jupiter, acts like Jupiter, is there any reason it can't be Jupiter?

The OP's word? I give that some credit as he's obviously known reasonably well by a number of members here.

I don't think he's being insincere.

Thank You, I'm NOT a BS'er. I am sincere, and would NEVER have posted something unless I was genuinely blown away and wanted to share with my ATS members!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Where did you get the figure of 1.9Gig?? It's almost 1 Gig, not 1.9!
How did you get that figure?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Milo and coffee beans... sheass. I don't recommend. But do tell if it works out!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Okay bra, I just finished reading through the whole thread.

I was looking forward to the video. When it was revealed it was a bit dissapointing. I was hoping for some close up footage of an ufo, but i got a little white light in the vast darkness. I do believe you saw something, and experienced something, but unfortunately the video does not relate that.

On a side note, why worry about points? I think it was removed for calling someone an idiot.

VVV

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I'm no video camera expert but I would have have thought if this object was Jupiter then the camera would have have picked up other stars or planets as well, at least one or two. However, after viewing this video
it seems that doesn't have to be the case, I guess because of the brightness.

In all fairness this looks similar to the OP's video. However, I don't think it's enough just to say that Jupiter was in that direction. One would need the exact position of the camera to make a determination and it seems as though the OP already ruled out that possibility with his own star software.

Edit: Actually there are what appears to be stars in the video I embedded, right at the end. I'm still a bit surprised there are no others in the OP's video, if the object is Jupiter as some think.

edit on 19/9/2010 by MarrsAttax because: Spotted stars in the embedded video

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

There was a 2nd larger object, but the cam didn't pick up. I wish it did.

I have to choose my words wisely now, others call me idiot with clever wording, and they get off, me "The honest guy" - gets nailed. makes no sense!

No more words here

edit on 19-9-2010 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I am sorry it didn''t pick up the second object.

I do believe your story however. I have witnessed a ufo, first hand, but having no proof it probably doesn't count.
Have you always been a believer? Or did this sighting turn you into one?

VVV

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join