It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's above lake Ontario!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Read the thread, I said the BIGGER object was not caught on camera, and I don't know why.

FFS - do you read the thread, or just jump in??

you said at one point...

You see what happened at 5:11? That thing just flew off..... I was ...."WTF"!!!

...and the only "thing" I saw fly off at 5:11 was the bright light -- so excuse me for thinking that the bright light is the "thing" you were talking about that flew off.

by the way, that movement of the object at 5:11 looked like the camera shaking/being bumped.

edit on 9/18/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Soooooo okay. You were looking Southwest from Mississauga. I live in the Phoenix, AZ area and saw a VERY bright point of light to the Southwest of the city at 5:50 am on 09/17/10 and again today at the same time. It was the only point of light in the sky just as the Sun was about to break the eastern horizon. I remember seeing Venus the night before, so it was not it. It has to be Jupiter. You mentioned that the light moved. Did it come back, or was it a second point of light?
Just as extra information to substantiate your sighting I couldn't find anything really close on MUFON (yes I know :@@
to the time of your sighting.

Case Number: 25487 Log Number: US-09172010-0014 Submitted Date: 2010-09-17 23:42 GMT Event Date: 2010-09-17 21:56 GMT Status: Submitted City: Tinley Park Region: Illinois Country: US Longitude: -87.7844944 Latitude: 41.5733669 Shape: Triangle Distance: Over one mile Entity Type: None Description: @ 9:50pm I took my two dogs outside for the last time for the night. As I was standing there facing west, I clearly saw 3 red lights in the form of a triangle moving towards the NorthEast. It is extremely clear out at this time. My initial thought was "WOW They are Back." I sprinted inside and looked at the clock to confirm the sighting time. 9:56pm. I literally jumped out of my shoes and scared the hell out of my wife who was brushing her teeth. After a few moments, maybe 60-70 seconds, she found the video camera and I raced back out side, her following as she had seen them the Halloween night as well. Much to my dissapointment, the lights were no place to be found. My wife gave up looking after a few minutes and said call her if I see them again. Standing outside, I noted the conditions. What stood out right away to me was the complete lack of air traffic in my area. There are always planes somewhere to be seen in the sky. Nothing. Not a sound. After about 10 mins I gave up but I did notice that as I was coming in, planes began to appear again. It stood out because it was so odd to me. Night was crisp (65deg) and skies were clear with a light haze to the west. I believe Mars was in the western sky low on the horizon. But the Lights I saw were clearly much closer and could no way be interpreted as being a part of what I saw.

Can you give more details of its movement and/or behaviour?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

The reason you are getting flak is because you filmed a star and your hands were shaking the camera.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sassyncute
That vid of a STAR blew your mind? Jesus, WTF. It is a god damn star. That is all.

Why do you think that most normal people think ATS and other Alien websites are a joke. For this reason. That is why. You do not understand that we have seen this type of BS countles times and it is not proof or anything.

Nice try though OP. But no cig!! (had to put that in there little joke)

Nah. It takes someone of your caliber to see this forum as a joke. That's not saying this site doesn't get it's fair share of shills but patients opposed to rash judgements helps the process along.

On record, I don't know the OP personally in fact, I don't recall any of his other threads or replies but I am just going on his demeanor along with his history (over 2 years) on this site.

Did he mistake this? Possibly.
But that would mean, in that split second (@5:11) something ELSE moved in front of his field of vision (or bumped his camera while he blinked) and he then assume "Jupiter" jumped away thus deeming this a UFO instead of a Planet.
Ah. That to me, sounds more unlikely and serendipitous than anything else..

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I have it on good word that the next 2 years are going to see a lot of sitings. They'll be moving their monitoring equiptment about for the solar disturbance / pole shift event winter solstice 2012. The biggest threat to the human race in many milenium, ought to be a pretty good show, they won't miss it - neither will we.
So get your cameras and tripods ready fellow ATS readers!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PLUMBER1

Excellent. I was hoping someone might be able to corroborate what OP saw because I just can't imagine (once again) a normal person, with a normal demeanor, with a normal IQ, out on a normal morning, smoking a normal (it was normal....right?) cigarette could make stationary Jupiter (although it is very bright this time of year) into an unidentified FLYING object unless he was a hoaxer.
I just think there's a big leap from mistaking a stationary planet/star to a moving craft.

Let's see if OP gets anymore eyewitness support.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

OP --

You called this a "scout ship".

What detail could you see in person that isn't evident on the video that would make you say that this was a scout ship?

Read the thread, I said the BIGGER object was not caught on camera, and I don't know why.

FFS - do you read the thread, or just jump in??

Just to clarify things here (for me and maybe for others):

You are saying there were two objects that you filmed -- i.e., The bright light that moved around PLUS another larger object that you said looked like a scout ship. We can see the bright object, but this larger scout-ship-type object did not show up on the video.

The bright object that could be seen on the video moved away from the larger scout-ship-type object at 5:11, then later moved back next to that larger object unseen in the video. (and that movement of the bright object at 5:11 was not due to the camera moving).

Is that a fair summary of what you saw? If not, can you please make corrections to my attempted summary?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hey buddy! First I wanna say that you truly have brass balls to post a video of your account knowing the way most ATS members behave when people post something that they experienced to be awesome but to the average ATSer its just another "light" in the sky. I've been a lurker for way longer than I'm a member here and one thing that discouraged me about becoming a member before was this kind of behavior from so many ATS members. These people want to be convinced, and nothing short of it will do for them. I believe if someone had the opportunity to video the interview of a alien inside its space ship, people would still not believe it and still would not be convinced. Anyways, great job at catching this UFO on camera. Just keep doing what you're doing and don't let people take your focus away from what you know you saw. Keep recording those(maybe a tripod next time might help a lil)
and one day you'll be rewarded for sure!S&F for ya and thanks for sharing!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

I am in full agreement with you, many of these same members who demand proof worship an unseen god who they have no proof that exist, to me that is talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Welcoem to ATS.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Here's my unsolicited report card:

Nay sayers are guilty of focusing on one object and ignoring its larger context. All of the circumstantial correlations between the appearances of both the planet and the object filmed are meaningless in the context of there having been a larger object that first got the OP so excited. Why are you ignoring the fact that this object was seen alongside something larger that appeared like a ship? You are focusing only only what you can see in the video and ingoring what the taker of the video said he saw. --- FAIL!

The OP, being someone interested in and somewhat familiar with the night sky has or had a telescope of some sort but no tripod? I was trying to make sense of the fact that when he zoomed out to capture the buildings they hardly moved, but the object itself was as jittery as the tracings of one of those lazer lights you use to bug cats. For not using a tripod, the OP also gets a --- FAIL.

Now, do I believe that there was something out there besides the planet? YES I do. Next time keep a tripod out on that balcony.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

To me ATS is becoming more and more like in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
We're supposed to be denying ignorance here but somehow I see so many ignorant people with ignorant posts.....they just can't manage to put themselves in someone elses shoes and try to see the account from the OPs perspective.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
Here's my unsolicited report card:

Nay sayers are guilty of focusing on one object and ignoring its larger context. All of the circumstantial correlations between the appearances of both the planet and the object filmed are meaningless in the context of there having been a larger object that first got the OP so excited. Why are you ignoring the fact that this object was seen alongside something larger that appeared like a ship? You are focusing only only what you can see in the video and ingoring what the taker of the video said he saw. --- FAIL!

Totally agree with you on that one buddy! Whatever it was that the OP saw it sure made him jump off hes socks

Now its funny that I've watch quite many videos where the person filming complains about whatever they are trying to capture not being registered onto the cameras view. Dimensional beings theory doesn't sound so bad after that

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The OP must not be online to respond to my post where I asked if my summary of what he saw was accurate or not, but it seems from what other here are saying, it is accurate that there were two objects -- one bright star-like (but moving) object that showed up on the video, and one larger object that the OP said looked like a scout ship that did not show up on the video.

...so I ask my original question again (the OP jumped down my throat last time I asked this exact same question).

Here's that question:

OP --

You called this a "scout ship".

What detail could you see in person that isn't evident on the video that would make you say that this was a scout ship?

I re-read the whole thread and could not find anyplace that you gave details on this larger ship. Pardon me if I missed it.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PLUMBER1

Holy smokes!! Thank God someone can verify this, and yes if you read my replies there was a military heli this morning, it was about 6:30 'ish this morning!

Thanks for you reply, I KNEW someone out here HAD to have seen this damn thing!

What dogs do you have? I Love dogs.... floppy eared mutts

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yip, your summary is basically correct.

I'm so confused about what I saw, it was the strangest God damn thing!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Sorry If I jumped down your throat, but I was getting flak all over. It was unnecessary flak, people judging me like I was some idiot, hoaxing here on ATS. Thank God the guy from Guelph saw the same thing as well as military presence, which verifies everything I have said!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thanks. I hope more people can verify. The smoke was a camel, no doobie for me! As for the IQ, it's not average, but above... I will not tell, that's my secret (let's just say my brother is jealous!)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Next time you see this thing, make sure you get the object, and then pan the camera facing Jupiter...If your still up same time as last night, make another video but of Jupiter this time using the same buildings as a reference so we can see if it in fact is in the exact same spot.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
why you throwing a tantrum op? people are just saying the most likely explanation with the evidence given to them.

and to be honest, all i can see is a bright light in the sky, with the camera shaking. if there was another object then the camera hasnt picked it up.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLUMBER1

Just to add Pearson and Hamilton airports have flight paths just to the south of me. They both have curfews that go to 6am so I am 99% sure it was not planes landing at the airports.

Yip old Hazel brought that into play! What a sweet old lady, I met her in the Mayor's office. She's big into fishing that old bat!

I know the flight paths from the US here, I see planes all the time. It's as if "they" knew they could use this flight path, because these 2 objects were in the flight path

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join