It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's above lake Ontario!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

There is no way it was a standard aircraft or heli. There was a military heli around 6:30am and a previous poster verified it. This was just something WEIRD! Really weird, and I taped over my folks visit to Canada, so that tells you how important this thing was to me!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar

2. Invest in a high def recorder, not a crappy 50 dollar camera, the video was poor quality
"

You are one of those that didn't read the thread. Did You? I said it was 1 Gig, and I had to compress to .avi to upload. You want the original, tell me how to send 1 Gig of video to you?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Here you go:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sorry guy, my friends and I were watching the sky all night. What you filmed is Jupiter, not a UFO. We were talking about it all night. I even laughed and told my friends that some fools would film it and claim it's a UFO.

..and when you claimed the object left the view at 5:11 in the video... well that was a flat out LIE. I studied your video and can see the background move, not the object. That means your camera moved.

If you want to hide your lack of knowledge of the planets and stars by lying about it moving, you should probably not do it on ATS because then you will be called a HOAXER.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by illumin8ed

I have NO REASON to lie and hoax here. Why would I? Have you read all the posts? Did you read someone else verifying this and military activity?? Yeah right, I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

I don't care what other people said. You filmed Jupiter.

There are plenty of UFO nuts that lie just to get people to believe. There are plenty of people who lie just because they can't stand being humiliated when they are found to be in the wrong.

The camera moved! You can't lie to me, I can see it!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

BTW - I have answered as many, if not all posts, and posted a daylight video as requested. WHY do you think I'm lying? What possible reason is there for me lie??

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Look at my history, I'm no lier. There is NO reason for me do injustice to a wonderful community!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

It's big, seems like a scout ship of sort.

This line made me choke on my 7Up. PMSL

I hope the video is good and shows a genuine UFO.

I swallowed some squash down the wrong pipe on that one too..

Small world.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by broahes

Originally posted by Kandinsky

It's big, seems like a scout ship of sort.

This line made me choke on my 7Up. PMSL

I hope the video is good and shows a genuine UFO.

I swallowed some squash down the wrong pipe on that one too..

Small world.

I almost swallowed a cigarette!
getting the cam ready!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Something was going on that night.
Like I said in a previous post we had military planes and helicopters taking the same path of the lights I saw that morning. We don't have military aircraft flying around southern Ontario. They seemed to be following something!!!
Maybe it was Jupiter his camera picked up but I believe he was trying to get a shot of the lights I saw that night!! There was stuff other than Jupiter glowing that night!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I already listed possible reasons for one to lie in this situation. I am leaning towards the possibility that you let your excitement and lack of knowledge get the best of you, and started this topic in error. Now that people are calling out your error, you are fighting to keep your error alive, either knowingly in error, or cluelessly in error, in order to save your topic from reaching the hoax bin, and or to save your "post history".

To me you seem to be misleading... for example, in your daylight video;

You claim to be able to see Jupiter "every night now" in the RED rectangle.

You then claim the UFO was in the BLUE rectangle.

The TRUTH is, the UFO was visible in BOTH rectangles, in the GREEN oval.

As seen above, the red line on the right is the edge of the building. JUPITER is circled in red. So your "daylight" video is a bit misleading.. You DID NOT have that much building in the view. The building was more to the right. I know you filmed Jupiter...

You claim to see Jupiter "every night now"... Well how come I don't see it in your video? It is the brightest thing in the sky as of these past few nights. I almost thought it was Venus it was so bright.

Also, I DARE YOU to take a video of Jupiter tonight, and show it's relation to the building on the right. It should be in the sky exactly where the "UFO" was. And don't forget to film a correct clock and compass.

edit on 19-9-2010 by illumin8ed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You know... after watching the last 10 seconds of the video closely.... I swear I see a strobe light now.

1 strobe every second, which is F.A.A. standard. If that is not the crappy compression doing that then I think it might just be a jet flying towards or away from the camera. If it is the compression, I'm willing to bet it is just Jupiter.

edit on 19-9-2010 by illumin8ed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It might be interesting to run the the OP's original video footage through some anti-shake software.

This could possibly shed more light on what we're seeing (or not seeing as the case may be).

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

TortoiseKweek…..

Thank you again for your video & your commentary.

I still feel your reports of the second object are critical to this entire case.

In my reply to you on page 9 of this thread, I asked that for purposes of interest & clarity, if you felt inclined to grab a frame & "roughly" sketch in the second object.....location, size, any noteworthy characteristics, etc...?

Have you given any further thought to providing some level of clarification pertaining to the second object?

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Your daytime footage shows how hard it is to hold the camcorder steady; it was shaking a little.

Now, suppose it was night, and you are zoomed in on Jupiter, looking through the viewfinder. What would you see? You would see a point of light moving all over the place. Perhaps you took that motion through the viewfinder caused by a shaky hand as actual motion of the object.

edit on 9/19/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by illumin8ed
in your daylight video;

You claim to be able to see Jupiter "every night now" in the RED rectangle.

You then claim the UFO was in the BLUE rectangle.

The TRUTH is, the UFO was visible in BOTH rectangles, in the GREEN oval.

As seen above, the red line on the right is the edge of the building. JUPITER is circled in red. So your "daylight" video is a bit misleading.. You DID NOT have that much building in the view. The building was more to the right. I know you filmed Jupiter...

OP --

As per illumin8ted's post I referenced above, it DOES seem like the object you filmed was in the same direction that you say you normally see Jupiter at that time of the night.

In your original video, at about the 1:10 mark when you zoom in on your "UFO", you seem to be zooming into the part of the sky you said (in your daytime video) was where you see Jupiter. It's hard to absolutely confirm that you do, because we lose the reference point that is the buildings at about 1:11, but it certainly seems to me like that may be the case.

edit on 9/19/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Q: What's above lake Ontario!! (??)

A: 99% Jupiter, 1% UFO

OP to settle this, I think you should go out tonight and try filming Jupiter (again holding the camera, no tripods) and then post the video here. That should be enough to prove it being Jupiter or something else

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Both Jupiter and Uranus were in conjunction last evening at 5:30am, looking south over the lake, at pretty much the same angle above the horizon. I live in Toronto and have the same view. I must admit I was not up to witness the event, but I would agree that it was Jupiter. I scan the heavens up here every night for my UFO opportunity, but have not been fortunate as of yet. Good video and discussion though!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hi from Stoney Creek, I think I know where your apt is bro

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join