It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order...not such a bad idea

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by joechip

Well i sorta will take it as a cop out, i have in no way mentiond any admiration for Adolph Hitler, not once, i simply understand the role he played in history. However if you feel smearing not only myself, but others in this thread as a way to bow out. Fair enough.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I don't want to be part of your new world order. Does that mean that I am not "evolving"?
Do you seriously believe that we need a "ruling class" and a "serf class" or whatever you choose to call them? If so, which class do you envision yourself? If you draw the "serf class" card, what recourse do you think you will have if you think you deserve better than that? Maybe a vote of the serfs can get you elected into the "ruling class"?
What a joke.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

Bravo!!! Your statements are very well thought out and clearly stated.

I think they are seeing the NWO as an evil entity, because we all taught that we are all created equal and that everyone is a winner...

none of which aer true...

I too agree that a person should not be eradicated because of disabilty, nor race....I understand that the NWO is a class system are more focused on skills, intelligence and contribution for a positve, evolving society.

This may be an unpopular statementm but its all about getting on the winning team.....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

A united world...why is that horrible?
Comments?

Usually because our simple human ways to create unity involve bludgeoning skulls until the only gray matter left in the skull are all of the same mind.

Can be kinda gross (and horrible) to watch Pol Pot or the S.S or the Hutus line people up, put them on their knees, and take a 2 pound hammer to the side of their skull. One after another, after another...

Hey- how about uniting the world to allow the "agree to disagree" philosophy, freeing souls from geographic constraints (and tyrant's restraints), and allowing people to move where they wish without passports.

How about instead of enslaving each and all to their neighbor, we unite them all in self responsibility?

But... the old skull cracking is an age old favorite of unity builders... I think Torquemada could be the new Unity Big Brother!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

I should have said "apologists" instead of "fans" and addressed my reply to Buttercookie instead of you. Apologies. Nonetheless, ugly stuff. I'm out. I don't want to continue as I will certainly be unable to observe the T&C, given the atmosphere of this discussion and my current mood. Good day.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Exactly.

People really need to understand whats actualy going on here, however by and large very few people are realy capable of looking at things with total impartiality. I think though, much of the affects of propoganda as it were used against the mainstream populace use of marketing etc, is largley to blame. Many people have been influenced by the very same tactics with regards to conspiracies and the NWO and all that, via outlets such as Alex Jones and i feel this has very much blurrd peoples perception and entrenchd there way of thinking, because it is deemd "counter culture" it must be right, becuase the alternative is so clearly wrong, isnt it?. All the while oblivious to the fact the vast majority of counter culture is infact orchestrated by those in power as a way of further dividing the populace.

And i know what you mean about being brought up these days to think everyone is a winner, it just simply is not true and should in no way be encouraged, some people are quite simply just better than others, and that should be recognised. Instead our society is somehow forced to compensate for mediocrity and even somehow it should be rewarded, what.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by joechip

No worries, although im not entirely sure what an apologist is?, is that sorta like saying Alexander the Great was one of the greatest generals of all time, but in reality he was a bit of a spoilt dick and murderd tens, probably hundreds of thousands of people? im an Alexander the Great apologist?

Or has enough time gone past to apologise for him?

Hope you see what im saying. Anyway, toodles!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I don't want to be part of your new world order. Does that mean that I am not "evolving"? Do you seriously believe that we need a "ruling class" and a "serf class" or whatever you choose to call them?

Why does a "NWO" need a different classes? In a perfect NWO we will all be "equal" judge-able only by our immediate peers, if we choose. If you a person who chooses to educate themselves feels the need to look down on someone who is doing an art as their passion, you will still get the satisfaction but ultimatey it won't matter. Both people are getting by just fine in their own eyes finally a system that rewards you for what you put in!

People will be able to see in real time, thanks to the new light transfer information age, which will likely eliminate the need for any type of bank. Imagine how the world be when all the money is actually being used at one time instead of sitting in a vault! I think most people on ATS will agree with me that current economic system = government. They are in equal bad shape simply because they have married each other and are now bound in fate.

People seem to forget how insanely awesome the internet is and what it has done to the people of Earth. No other invention in history has linked humans together like the internet, by any means. I truly believe with light transfer becoming the main source of information transfer soon it will actually be much easier to run an economic(power) system

...I too agree that a person should not be eradicated because of disabilty, nor race....I understand that the NWO is a class system are more focused on skills, intelligence and contribution for a positve, evolving society.

I dont think the "classes" of the NWO will be anything like the classes of people we have now. Our current system is directly tied to the economic system. Elite, middle class, poverty, developing, third world. I agree that the NWO will allow you to do one of those three, if you want to focus on your personal skills you will be able to, if you want to learn and contribute to science you will be able to with ease!

Usually because our simple human ways to create unity involve bludgeoning skulls until the only gray matter left in the skull are all of the same mind.

I don't agree with this, I think you refer to "our" or "we" you mean to refer to the current system in place. Think about it, on a personal level how do you create unity? By common interest. People will agree now that the current system at best isn't that efficient and I say that with restraint! We already are unified!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
From what I can tell, people have very broad and vague definitions for the "New World Order" and all such monikers.

Unless there are specific, concrete parameters we can debate, then it's essentially meaningless.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by joechip

I second that. For a moment I thought I stepped into the twilight zone...seriously. I can't believe some of the things I am reading on here. It is disgusting. Hitler isn't bad? Uneducated people are a waste of space? It should be survival of the fittest? Do you people have any morals? Actually, I could care less if you even reply to me. I'm astounded by the blatant ignorance and hate.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
reply to post by Unity_99

Well personaly i do believe a rational discusion on slavery is in order. Chances a great deal of the every day items you use are in someway a product of slave labour or the "free market" economy i should say. Theres no point burying your head in the sand about it, its all very well taking up other causes, other evils to point out and pretend to be outraged at, just so long as it helps you forget the ones you are directly party too eh?.

Also with regards to the NWO on morality, personaly i do not feel we as a species should be held back by morality, not in the slightest.

Rational debate this late in the game with blood on all the wanna be elites hands. Not on your life, or mine! I already decided what the world means, long before an internet. In the famous words of the papal office not too long ago in article they obviously wanted released, they said, the world didnt make sense so they turned to conspiracy theories to try and get some answers! and then shortly after, named a telescope in Arizona "lucifer".

I think some people still need to wake up, but I'm already awake. But as to debating it, this is long cold dead. The debates over, it was over for me before I ever had a computer, I pay attention!

I already called it, myself. I did. Theres nothing to debate. Each calls it themselves as as sovereign!

NWO is never going to lift off the ground.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
That depends on how you define New World Order, doesn't it?

Will it just be under the rule of an elite or oligarchy like we have today? The rule of banks, corporations and the wealthy few over a basically powerless and docile mass of laborers and cannon fodder?

Will there even be any pretense of a constitution and representative government for the world, or will it be run as it is today, but unelected bodies and informal arrangements among the various elites?

I have a theory that no economic and social system like the one we have today is really going to be viable over the long run: not when the majority of people are at or below subsistence level while a relative few control the natural resources and profit the most from them. I think that is actually a very unstable system, one that doesn't have much popular support and is full of all kinds of excluded, marginalized and resentful people. The signs of its dysfunction are everywhere today for anyone who has eyes to see.

Both practically and philosophically, I just don't think that version of the NWO is going to work out, because there's not enough in it for the majority of people.

edit on 15-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

open minded ( not exactly- i just know # from shinola.)
hater( many will grow to hate the new world order and will die fighting it" hg wells 1940)
yes- i recognize this nwo as heralded by bush one and handed to bush two and has spread to canada , australia, and is steady at hq in england ..and i hate it. the murder , the torture, the entirety of it all.
i hate the notion of nations crushing the life out of life for profits and so should you.
i ran my hand round john lennons car and shared a drink with abbie hoffman..
all you need is love- right on-
but john was murdered and abbie took his life.
and i'm still here mother fu-

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Johnze

Bravo!!! Your statements are very well thought out and clearly stated.

I think they are seeing the NWO as an evil entity, because we all taught that we are all created equal and that everyone is a winner...

none of which aer true...

I too agree that a person should not be eradicated because of disabilty, nor race....I understand that the NWO is a class system are more focused on skills, intelligence and contribution for a positve, evolving society.

This may be an unpopular statementm but its all about getting on the winning team.....

I don't see that particular team as a "winner" at all. I see a system in severe crisis that has been continually bailed out by governments: a lot of ideas that have been tried already and failed.

I agree with Mr. Churchill that democracy is the worst form of government except for all the others that have been tried in history.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Oh yeah this is great. lets roll with this.
So they get rid of 80% of the population down to the 500 million they could control easily. Technology advances and those in power become nearly immortal cyborgs. The inferior normal humans will be weeded our untill only a society that is genetically pure remains. Religion will be wiped out. Faith will be gone. The family will be dissolved. Children will be taken at birth and indoctrinated in education camps before being shipped to the labor camps where they will live and die solely for the benefit of their exalted masters. There will be no freedom of speech, in fact there will be no freedom of thought because they will be able to read your mind in real time and anyone who even thinks a rebellious thought will be dealt with. Pre-crime gestapo will exterminate all dissent before the idea can even be vocalized. What a wonderful world where the human spirit has been crushed and people live like ants in a colony from birth until death mindlessly serving their queen.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Johnze

IThink about it: who is going to volunteer to die if the population crept up over 9 billion? No one. In fact Hitler was n't just picking out people to kill like "Eeny meeny miny moe"...it truly was survival of the fittest. For example, you educated and your open minded people would benefit a NWO more than a dependent, uneducated person. So they either are erradicated or put to work as a slave. I'm speaking about those that DO NOT want to change, become educated ot evolve. Are they not 'wasting space and resources'?

There is a need for a ruling class as well as a need for a working class. We have to understand that.

edit on 15-9-2010 by ButterCookie because: spelling

All the slave owners of history said that, but over time most of them have become history. It wasn't even because they were overthrown or defeated in war, but their system just stagnated. It wasn't dynamic, creative or innovative, it didn't evolve, and it did not offer enough to the people down below to be a viable system in the long run. By not even allowing them to participate in any way but merely keeping them poor and subjugated, it actually wasted most of its talents without even knowing it.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yes I agree, with the increasing exponential rate that society is on the world is no longer really separated by boarders as it used to be. A world government a united world would be a good thing for humanity if it was done right. Maybe thats what the aliens are waiting for ... all of the the xenophobia needs to end in order for society to advance to it's next stage.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
If a New World Order were to arise.. We would most likely split into an elite class of humans and then the slave underclass. Evolution comes to mind.

Without borders, races would unite and interbreed until we are a singular race of humans. The final offspring of Mother Terra.
Our technology might even advance in an increased rate with a New World Order and we would be able to explore the galaxy sooner.

...But think about it.

Without our humanity, morals, and decency, we will become emotionless lifeforms forever floating through space colonizing other planets and consuming resources... just like a plant mindlessly drops it's seed and reproduces with no purpose other than refusing to become extinct.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
every television program is exactly that - a program for your mind.
the psy-ops have been on since the "idiot box" was fired up.
every movie you've seen was crafted to work on your mind and thoughts..
-to shape your reality, and it works great. kudos to the nazis.
and the media giants.. as they spew a steady stream of propaganda
at sponge brains and pack them off to obscene wars .
that offends me.
"when fascism comes to america , it will be draped in the flag and clutching a cross" CS Lewis
"gentlemen , if we dont hang together we will certainly hang apart" ben franklin
the new world order is here and now.and i will die fighting it
as it is better to die on your feet ,than live on your knees.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The "New World Order" is not about betterment. It's about power. And you can't have power without control. This isn't about uniting the world. Or the advancement of society. It's about making the select few's lives as comfortable as possible and keeping a tightly controlled working population that allows such.

What point is there to figuring out our Universe and existence? Why worry about trying to reach out beyond our own solar system if we have such a wonderful world under control right here?

Of course, this couldn't happen the way it did in the past. With slaves living in squaller and retched filth. Eventually these "slaves" will rise up and overthrow this "Order", right?

No, I'm sure we could devise something much more sinister. A world in which you never really thought of your life as being a "slave". We'd want them to be proud of "serving" us. We'd probably need some crazy system of reward to get slaves to carry out those pesky tasks for our Order that we would rather not do. Like maintenancing machines or cooking.

Maybe a "rewards" system where slaves are able to get things they want. That way the slaves would still be happy and carry on with their everyday lives of labor. But, we'd want to make sure these people could not eventually save up all their rewards and maybe one day be as wealthy as the elites in our Order, so we'd definitely want to control the distribution of the rewards. We could create a "Rewards Vault". Maybe put a "Conglomerate" of elites together to regulate rewards, but also allow them to control the "restrictions" and "punishments" if a slave gets out of control. I know I won't want to waste my time with all the tasks of telling my slaves what to do and then have to deal with it them if they didn't.

I think you're right. This whole idea sounds great. Maybe we could call these things by different names though. Average Joe might start to catch on if we use words like these "Slave", "Reward", "Restriction", "Conglomerate" . We should come up with something a little more docile and concealing. Instead of "Slave", let's call them "Citizens". And instead of "Conglomerate", we'll use "Congress". The "Rewards" can be known as "Currency". The "Rewards Vault" we could call the "Federal Reserve. "Restrictions" will be known as "Laws". And rather than use "Order" let's use the word "Government".

Sounds great! Where do I sign up?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join