It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order...not such a bad idea

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Wow, This thread has been an interesting read thus far. S & F

I wrote a thread on this topic a while back NWO or Type 1 Civilization?. It's worth the time to read.

Enjoy.

PEACE

Slay

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
New World Order huh?
One world operating system is not such a bad idea?
I'm going to have to pass on that idea and any participation needed from me will not be given.
I dont subscribe to the NWO of any returning god, and I wont join in any NWO ruled by a man or council of men.

This is all fairy dust and wishful thinking.
How about a YWO (your world order), where everyone is responsible for their own little world, their own actions and their own balance of consumption against contribution.
I'll participate in that.
Who? Is going to make anyone 'follow the rules' of this NWO?
It will never happen successfully , never , man is not wired for it, at least not free thinking men.
FORCED or FREE
I'll keep my option to say "NO THANK YOU" and not have to be worried of elimination.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
reply to post by witness63

The ruling elites? It's clear enough who they are

Then you should have no problems giving me some substantial information on who exactly in those industries you mentiond are a ruling elites. I work within one of those particular industries and i cannot remember the last time i tried to buy some slaves.

Obviously at this juncture i do not expect a serious responce

Are you kidding me?
www.save-a-patriot.org...

If you were to ever watch the documentary "The Ring of Power", which was put together by the group from CBS I believe, then you would know who the 300 ruling families are and how they are all related closely.

There are other books and documentaries which show, with factual documentation from the Library of Congress and the London Library and others, who these families are and what they have done to accumulate their wealth by stealing it from us. Is that not obvious?

Do you know what Divinity is? Or what Dominion is?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze

The ruling elites? It's clear enough who they are

Then you should have no problems giving me some substantial information on who exactly in those industries you mentiond are a ruling elites. I work within one of those particular industries and i cannot remember the last time i tried to buy some slaves.

Obviously at this juncture i do not expect a serious response

Start with the books of C. Wright Mills from the 1950s and go on from there. As far as elite, establishment ruling families go, start with the Bush, Mellon and Rockefeller families and go on from there. And then if you want to know about how technocrats, bureaucrats and experts run an empire and "manage" the masses, go back to the books of books of Edward Bernays and Walter Lippmann in the 1920s and 1930s and work your way forward.

Over many years of study, you will get a feel for how this corporatist system and national security state really work--and how these were jumped up to the global level after World War II. The individual managers of this system come and go. In the past, these were Wise Men like Henry Kissinger and John J. McCloy, who who heavily connected with the Rockefeller interests, but now there's a new generation of players. Certainly, there are also factions within this elite.

edit on 16-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Here's a small example of how the system works. When the Shah of Iran was overthrown in 1979, Henry Kissinger, John J. McCloy and David Rockefeller lobbied to have him admitted to the US for treatment in a New York Hospital. Obviously, the Rockefellers (Standard Oil, Exxon, etc) had a longstanding interest in Iran's oil assets. In addition, the Shah had about $50 billion in Chase Manhattan Bank, which was also owned by the Rockellers, only today it is JP Morgan-Chase Bank--one of the very same banks that recently got all that TARP money. Gose, I wonder how they did it?

Anyhow, Carter allowed the Shah into the US, even though he had been warned that the Iranians might retaliate by taking over the US Embassy in Tehran. The rest is history, as they say.

The same players keep coming back in every sdminsitration, no matter whether it's run by Dems or Republicans, which are just two sides of the same coin. They employ the same lobbyists to buy off and control Congress, regardless of which party runs it. It's always a case of heads they win and tails we lose.

On the global level, they don't even have to worry about buying off a legislature or Congress since no such thing exists.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The problem with One World Government is that, it is not immune to corruption and that is a level of corruption that is almost unstoppable. You think trying to change local politics is hard imagine trying to put a dent in world politics.

One world united is appealing but if it is initiated on any level other than voluntarily it will be abused and freedoms will be lost.
Theory of advanced civil order

I have believed in eugenics for a long time, but I only agree with a eugenics system that operates completely by "natural selection". Neither man nor woman on earth can be infallible enough to be given power to decide who lives and dies. I personally lean more towards the "save yourself" ideal, where people are forced to learn and take care of themselves and their families without relying on pharma, modern medicine, surgery, doctors, unless they are capable of doing so themselves. This is how faulty genes get perpetuated, is through the "miraculous" modern medicine. If evolution exists modern medicine is its biggest enemy.

To have any one man or even group of people lead/rule/represent any larger group of people is completely backwards thinking. It is absolutely impossible to effectively represent a group of people so large, fairly, and justly.

I agree that if there is any sort of governance it needs to be done on a completely "local extreme" level, neighborhoods, households, etc. The message and representation of the people gets lost in the crowd the larger the group of people gets.

Ultimately though "governments" here on earth are a primitive concept and really its time the world adopt something less primitive. All the forms of government have run their course and served their purpose, they have enlightened generations of man to what forms are conducive for freedom and which are conducive for abuse/oppression.

The world still has a lot to learn though about how freedom works, they suffer from a severe case of doublethink regarding what freedom really is and how it works on a world scale. This is as expected though from a race of people who have known nothing but oppression, the concept of what true freedom is, is extremely difficult to grasp.

I can absolutely 100% guarantee you that a NWO government ran like a democracy by the elite will only lead to more oppression. Sadly though that is what the people of the world know and expect and have become familiar with.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2010 by Sly1one because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Its simple why there is fear of it - you loose the ability to go to a different government.
NWO is a monopoly, instead of the "cartel" we have now.

At the moment if you don't like the way a countries politics or money systems works do you have options; you can move to India or China, etc and hence be exposed to a completely different system and way of governing people.

Everyone is afraid of loosing options and ultimately diversity.
Its a natural fear.

It would be easier if the governments would discuss how NWO would work and so the diversities people value are ensured to be retained.

Personally i like the Swiss Canton and Referendum model. They vote on new laws at their canton level every week via the internet.
People are in control with the Swiss model allot more that the other models i have seen.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What if, as Ronald Reagan has alluded so many times in his speeches in the past, the aliens from the outer space invade the earth? Needless to say, the earth can have a one world government and with pleasure. But probably because of this very reasons the aliens may not invade the earth openly, if they don't want the earthlings to be united and powerful enough to challenge the outer space and the beings out there.

I think the free energy technology, coping with the alien beings and the one world government are all parts of the future faces of our civilization.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think it has been discussed a million times here on ATS on how a new world order, a one world government etc would be a good idea/ not a bad idea.

In my personal opinion a one world government/new world order is inevitable, especially in the future. Why? It may be silly to bring this up, but through video games such as Mass Effect and even the video game Spore has made me realize that once space colonization has started, the human race will not be able to thrive if we do not have a single government. When we encounter intelligence from other worlds we could not thrive off of many governments trying to develop diplomatic relations with other races. Politics and diplomacy are my reasons why a one world government will have to be made in the future. Other races of non humans will not care if you are from England or US because you are all human.

oh yea we probably wont be speaking english at that point we will all have a single language too and it might not even be english.

edit on 16-9-2010 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

What a perfectly assinine topic to champion. I think you need to get back on your meds and stay on them, really I do. Matter of fact, in this horrific vision of yours, "I" get to be king and you idiots get the first tickets out of life to make room for the truly compassionate. You may have a very little education, but Gnosis and enlightenment are WAY beyond your grasp.
I think you should do us all a favor and volunteer to be first to check out. What do you think?

Fracking idiots

YouSir

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What an absurd post.

Originally posted by ButterCookie
I have pondered, analyzed, and critically thought this thing out...

The New World Order

First of all, it creates a united, one world governement in which there are no boundaries and we all become global citizens

Population is reduced. This alone reduces crime, poverty (because there is more food for less people) and more land. More land means less industrialized locations in which food can be grown and be healthier because the soil is more rich.

Police State- less crime

One World Currency- no need to convert money; more convienent

Survival of the fittest- This is where being 'aware' and educated come into play. I really do feel that for the millions of people who chose not to grab education and 'snap out' of their zombie mode, maybe they do need to stay where their at. In a New World Order, there still is a need for a slave-labor only population. Lets face it. Thats the way of the world.

I watched this video last night www.youtube.com... and he hit on all of my stated points. He's just a regular guy who has critically thought this thing out.

Lastly, I feel that the fear mongering behind the NWO is stemmed from our religious sect. Knowing that alone let me know that I needed to take another look into this.

My point: People, lets take another look at the NWO and understand that maybe, just maybe, the people don't know what's good for them. After all, the 'people' are majority either unaware, uneducated, or both. I now understand why the Agenda is being slowly imposed on us; if they tried to explain we would either not understand or revolt.

A united world...why is that horrible? I remember watchinig an episode of V and the alien woman made a very profound statement, regarding our seperated globe. She stated that on their planet, (and others) they view Earth as unorganized and don't understand why we are still 'seperated' and have boundaries How could we compete gallactically if we're not even together here?

Comments?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Star

I definately understand what you mean and no, it is not 'silly' at all. That is the point that the visitors in V and President Reagan were trying to make stating that how could we compete, defend from or live woth other E.T. civilizations if we are not together here on Earth.....

Perfect Point made

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I have pondered this same question (thought) over and over again. I being an avid fan of Isaac Asimov and his I, Robot and Foundation series, always envisioned our planet becoming a unified construct of law, science and secular belief. We as a burgeoning population would have been forced to leave this planet and inhabit other similar planetary bodies, but to be in allegience to one "body" of power (Earth = Trantor). Hence, we could use entire planets as agricultural surrogates and harvest the crops and feed the local neighboring inhabited planetary bodies. Of course, we would be using robotic slave labor at this point in time. But as a parallel, the Asimov track elucidated that certain groups eventually fled to opposite sides (Scientists) of the galaxy because of their dis-state of the current form of rule. Go figure.
Allow me to I digress. To the author of this thread, I would like to elucidate some disturbing facts that are currently unfolding.

JSTOR: Foreign Affairs

This precludes to the formation of the police state. I always wondered what compeles a human being into such a career? I have been on the inside and outside of such a situation. Some just do it because it is a secure job, some do it because they like to inflict abuse upon the incarcerated. They have issues, and somehow pass the "psychological test" that is required for such a job. I have seen this first hand.

The police state fodder the TPTB want to establish will be coming from the returning soldier from Iraq or Aghanistan that needs a job upon arrival....unfortunately. They need to feed their families, at the expense of the Constitution and the expense of our paychecks. Unfortunately, you are nodding your head in agreement at this point.
So what I am saying here is that the World Plan that the elites in Seborga have ratified, is already in place and there is nothing you can do about it. The replacement to the "old man" at the table of the Eight Cesears will be Prince William of Wales. Keep an eye on him as things advance. But if you are a U.S. Citizen and can see the lies, vote out the corrupt establishment because this is the last chance we have. Vote them all out, Republican and Democrat. RE-establish a government of the People, by the People!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kratos40

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Yeah, your sort of confusing what i mean, and at the same time backing up a lot of what ive already mentiond. Yes, Yes, Lippman, Jung, Barnays etc, though to be honest Propaganda is worth the read, anyway the people you have cited though only serves too validate the system currently at large. I understand that and have never disputed it, some people see the system for what it is, most people choose to ignore it. But it is quite simple, THE SYSTEM CONTROLS US ALL NO ONE CAN CONTROL THE SYSTEM PEOPLE CAN ONLY ATTEMPT TO MANIPULATE IT.

The main issue, if you read my previous posts is this, i do not believe there is any grand conspiracy at large against the people. Please understand, conspiracies against one another do happen, however i simply believe that to be a consequence of being human. This system under which we live, has always been in place, when populations were smaller, humanity more fragmented it was no where near as evolved as it was now. Given the fact we have been evolving for millions of years and our population is increasing, as well as our intelligence, it is no surprise the system under which humanity lives and gets manipulated has become so refined. People act all surprised when someone has susd out the richest most powerful people gravitate towards one another, its hardly a new thing, this habbit of elitism hasnt just sprung up since the industrial age, its been going on since the dawn of man. Tribal shamans and magicians taking advantage of the not so quick hunter gatherers, NWO ILLUMINATI SLEEPER AGENTS WHERE THEY???. See what im saying, i firmly believe what we are living in is simply the evolution of a system humans have been living under since they became more or less self aware. It is self imposed and a consequence of our advancement.

Undoubtedly there are those out there who want to abuse this system we are all ultimatly bound by, and those who dont particulary care much. But the fact is, we live in a world where abuses can be perpatrated, people can be brainwashed and if something is entirely possible you can believe someone is going to attempt it, no matter how much you may dissagree with it. The system allows it. Its no grand conspiracy, its just simply the way things are, has always been since the dawn of man, and i believe denying that is not only immature but it is of the highest ignorance, you must understand and accept how this world is, then suitably deal with whats in store for the future.

Id also like to point something out on a personal level, all this NWO POLICE STATE OH NOS WERE GONNA BE SLAVES ANY DAY NOW. These people have been in charge for decades, hundreds of years, generations upon generations have undergone far worse attrocities than either you or I can imagine, yet somehow, maybe its just me, in my near 40 years of life ive only really noticed things getting better. My life has steadily improved, technology has radicaly improved, my general well being has particularly improved, i do not find any of my freedoms taken away, i personaly do not find myself extra scared about anything, in fact i seem to have more freedoms now than ever with the advent of technology. And i think you will find if being honest with yourself you have probably found this too, as is also the case with most people you know. But how can this be?, how can things only keep improving when these people have been in power over everyone for thousands of years?, shouldnt we have all been enslaved a long time ago?, why wait now to form a NWO!??! could have did it hundreds of years ago, quite easily.

This is why i askd someone to detail quite specificaly WHO they think is in power RIGHT NOW, and why they think they are trying to slave humanity and to cite sources. Because you will find a very logical explination for there actions more than likely based on there enviroment of economics, just because you dont like it, or even understand it doesnt mean you should just conjecture bull# about them trying to enslave you.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Johnze because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2010 by Johnze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by katmaria

I have children also

And that's why we need to make sure that our children do not become part of sheeple poulation

If you think the New World Order is "good" for your children then it is already too late for them.

The New World Order isn't new and it isn't order.

A recent film has a great deal of info regarding the New World Order.

They back up the film with Mainstream news links.

This plan has been in the works for many decades, and it is simply evil.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
How about a YWO (your world order), where everyone is responsible for their own little world, their own actions and their own balance of consumption against contribution.

Best idea ever? I nominate you as King of YWO.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Why don't you read "Common Sense and Rights of Man" by Thomas Paine.

www.illuminati-news.com...

Paine: "The nearer any government approaches to a republic, the less business there is for a king." This holds true. Although U.S. presidents have vast powers, they wield less in our republic than any monarchy that existed. Comparing the United States with Switzerland further proves this idea. Switzerland is a federal republic, and more so than the U.S. The Cantons of Switzerland have more power in relation to the federal government than the States of the U.S. have in the face of our gargantuan Fed. Also, a direct referendum is allowed for any law that passes, making the Swiss people a more democratic people, and giving them the ability to overturn any bill. The final result is that Switzerland has no president; rather it has a governing council whose head is changed annually. This is the path I would like to see America take. It is worth noting that the education and per capita wealth are much higher in Switzerland than in America.

Mikhail Bakunin is one of the greatest, and most important truth-seekers or liberty philosophers to have set pen to paper. Known as a Founding Father of Anarchy, it becomes clear why the conservative teachers of grade school or the socialist professors of college do not teach Mikhail Bakuninhim. One has trouble finding a class on Thomas Paine, who advocated the overthrow of the British Monarchy and detested lineal rulers. I am here today to tell those who love Paine, Samuel Adams, or Thomas Jefferson that Bakunin is worthy of our study and our praise.

goals of the Anarchist Revolution. First, we must emancipate the oppressed, the workers – that is we must free our own selves. * Two, we must declare war upon oppressors, or the ruling, lineal elites. * Three, all capital and produce must go to associations owned only by those who work, farm, produce, etc., with their own hands. * Four, “liberty, justice, and fraternity to all human beings upon earth.” * Five, “Equality for all.” * Six, each person should have access to the same education, the same possibility for work, the same means of existence, and the same possibility for leisure time. There should be no distinctions, favoritism, or nepotism. * Seven and lastly, “Organizing of a society by means of a free federation from below upward, of workers associations, industrial as well as a agricultural, scientific as well as literary associations - first into a commune, then a federation communes into regions, of regions into nations, and of nations into international fraternal association.”

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

I really cant contribute a reply because I dont know the intent in yours,
but I'll nominate you king of yours as well.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I believe Jayz said that in reference to as children speak the truth only they are Godly enough to enter the Kingdom come.... that line hit me like an epiphany when he said it lol but anyway thanks for the star 1

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join