It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order...not such a bad idea

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Lucifer comes to give us the final … Luciferic initiation … that many people now and in the days ahead, will be facing—for it is an initiation into the New Age. … No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian initiation."

Explain Luciferian initiation.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lynxlynx

i should hope not in anyone's lifetime.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

There is no need for social control, this is where everyone goes wrong. The only need is for people to govern themselves and that can be accomplished through proper education and ritual initiations and what have you.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
any of you nwo fans are wannabe elitists and intellectual clowns.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

One could consider modern civilization to be a sort of "New World Order."
One could even consider the human species to be a sort of "New World Order."
Hell, the ant colony in my backyard could be considered a "New World Order."

"NWO" is all about interpretation and intention. When I think of "NWO," I don't think of Freemasons or Illuminati (not saying they aren't real and not saying they don't have their own plans for a NWO), I think of a civilization-wide cultural evolution and the subsequent benefits of said evolution (a sort of new-age spiritual and scientific Renaissance). The nerd in me immediately thinks: Star Trek.

edit on 15-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

Lucifer comes to give us the final … Luciferic initiation … that many people now and in the days ahead, will be facing—for it is an initiation into the New Age. … No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian initiation."

Explain Luciferian initiation.

I'm not really sure at the moment,but I'll know if and when the situation arises. Maybe something as simple as taking the chip,..? I don't know,but I don't like it!
David Spangler another Blavatsky/Bailey disciple makes no bones about the identity of this initiator. He calls this the "Luciferic Initiation."

..."The true light of Lucifer cannot be seen through sorrow, through darkness, through reflection. The true light of this great being can only be recognized when one's own eyes can see with the light of the Christ, the light of the inner sun. Lucifer works within each of us to bring us to wholeness, and as we move into the New Age, which is the age of man's wholeness, each of us is brought to that point which I term the Luciferic Initiation, the particular doorway through which the individual must pass if he is to come fully into the presence of his light and his wholeness.

Lucifer comes to give us the final gift of wholeness. If we accept it, then he is free and we are free, that is the Luciferic Initiation. It is one that many people now, and in the days ahead, will be facing, for it is an initiation into the New Age.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."
2 Corinthians 11:14

But if you think the Bible is just a bunch of stories made up by men,I don't expect to convince you this is the case.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Actually no money, venus project, run grass roots by the people in counsels, where all take their turns, half women and half men, highest open transparent real education with all secret documents and information disclosed, no bankers, no realtors, and no governement. So, no, NWO either.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
just to be a bit frank here....i dont want anyone's religion foisted upon me...it is my choice the religion i choose. Also lets make this clear...the goverment of choice at the moment is ummmm who's

The US government full of liars and cheaters....ummm Isreals goverment full of liars and cheaters...Chinas goverment..ummmfull of liars and cheaters....umm the Russian goverment full of liars and cheaters..the British goverment full of ummmm need i say more ... do you see a trend here.

tell me the goverment your going to trust our lives with....is it yours or mine....

now to all the religious people out there...what religion are you going to accept as the one Religion...and many religions don't allow for some of us to be part of their religions....

some religions banish you if your not following the true religion...so now will being banned mean death.

I am all for peace but peace will come through consensus....not through being forced.
i choose not to follow any religion so i guess i am toast huh.
heck i choose not to follow any goverment...so thats a double against me.
i love your sweet look at a NWO....but the real people who push for a NWO want CONTROL.

now coming to some global agreements is not a bad thing....eliminating border controls so people can travel,move ,and work freely is not a bad thing.

but i have lived under quite a few regimes....and personally they all have their faults and none meets the true needs of the people yet.

but hey ....press for it...I will press for peace...peace through understanding...not a peace through force.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I am not questioning anything but what your idea of what it means. More as a tool of reflection for my own ideas or anyone elses.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You are acting like your so much more intelligent then every one .
This wouldn't be the first time a person or people wanted to create a one world( even if at the time it was half the world as they knew not of the rest.
And they spouted all the same things you are .people are dumb and need to be controlled ,If people dont believe what they (should believe reeducate them) To what every means nessery .
which means some must be killed so the rest get with the program.
NWO can NEVER happen as soon as one person strts forcing there views on others you will HAVE a revolt .
Heck Russia is a really good example of just what happens when you Try to have TOTAL control over a group of people.
She talks about the welfare mother who is having kids to get more money .This is true (maybe shes not as dumb as you think she is?? After all she KNOWS she cant get a job that pays 60k a year and she also KNOWS by having kids she can get money (as long as she understands the system.
And let me tell you she understands the system MUCH better then you. She is NOT nearly as dumb as you think she is.
so tell you what you want to see what will happen With your NWO and YOUR VERY life .
Cut her off (CUTE THEM ALL OFF) no more food stamps no more welfare no more free medical care.
and see jsut what happens next.
you dont like what this world has become? well i dont eather. BUT trying to force every one to a way CANT work trust me YOU dont have enough guns there's more of US ( no i dont have welfare) But according to your ideas i would not fit in. No im not a criminal and i am willing to work hard) but my social skills are nill.
If you want to change that welfare mom then change her view on life taht is easy to do .you wont need a gun to her head . You wont need to kill her off or make her a slave .
Just stop your bull and level the field give people the chance to HAVE a better life they can work for and THEY WILL BE happy to work for it.
what hope does your welfare mom have? she is no different then you she WANTS to live but how is she to do that in the decay you call citys? a job at mc? or kfc? shes NOT stupid as you think KFC will net her BEST 800$ a month ( heck rent can be more then that. wile having the kids can net her 2800$ a month .
now we made this world were in order to survive WE HAVE TO cheat the system .
and you THINK WERE THE PROBLEM ? its the greed of people like what YOU ONLY WISH you had taht caused this problem.
personal i wecome you to try and start your one world . Lets get this party started Before i get much older so i can still fight. So many here talk about how they will do this or that how thye would just love to kill this person or that person .
me i dont say it because i knew as things stand i wont do it.
but brake this down far enough and ill be happy to .and so will the other 6 billion of us .
go ahead push us we out number you a 1000 to one see jsut how long your NWO last .
wile ill bet you dont get as far as your idel Hitler did

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

you are exactly what i would call a wannabe elitist and intellectual clown.
go back to your star trek programming.
'what militia did i fallout of-?" i side with the natives- navajo and apache here in arizona.
or boruca in costa rica.
Siempre Libertad

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

I am not questioning anything but what your idea of what it means. More as a tool of reflection for my own ideas or anyone elses.

That's nice! I didn't mean to sound defensive or anything,it's just that I know that the majority of people who post here will ridicule Bible-believers,and I am just stating that I know that and accept that,and don't expect to try to "convert" anyone!

Just tossing in my piece to the puzzle!

And I also like to see others thoughts on these things,as it only reaffirms for me why I believe the way I do.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

Suppose it's better to be an intellectual clown or wannabe, than a closed-minded thought-hater. The fact that you decided to post your remark without offering anything to the discussion says a lot about your intellect. Also, I'm the farthest thing you can get from an elitist. In fact, given my racial makeup, it's probably an impossibility.

Did you even read my first post?
If anything, the Tribal nations are the only "intellectuals" which I'd give any real merit to, considering they are the only people who actually give a damn about what's really important to our survival: our planet. Without our planet, we should probably just end it quickly and spare ourselves the struggle.

If I were to draft an NWO, the Hopi/Navajo beliefs would be right on top of the pyramid, right above Hinduism. The tip of the sword in a way.

The point of my original post was that the separation of religions and ideas is really what is driving us to our own downfall. Anyone who can't see this is just blind. All of the religions, spiritualities, and sciences have something to offer us, and if combined in a way, it could only be beneficial. Likewise, disrespect for the ideas of other people is what drives us to hate each other (evident in your post). The whole Christianity vs. Islam (vs. Judaism) quarrel really does make me sick to my stomach. If I had my way, I'd wipe them all from the face of the Earth, and start fresh. No offense, but you guys really did do it to yourselves.

The Science vs. Religion, or Athiest vs. Believer quarrel isn't far from being the same thing. If there's gonna be a WW3, it'll be Christianity vs. Islam. If there's gonna be a WW4, it'll be Science vs. Religion (and as Einstein said, it'll be fought with sticks and stone.)

PS I was a bit brash to attack you like that, which is why I removed my statement; although you were sort of begging for it. Also I don't claim to be an intellectual (or even that smart). We all have our own beliefs, our own theories, and our own hopes and ambitions (eg, Star Trek). Was just trying to make a point about being open-minded. Throw the words "NWO" out there and people get all psycho (which is why I mentioned your militia)...we need to overcome this bull. Maybe "New World Order" should be changed to "Next World Order," because that's exactly what it's gonna be, whether it's a unity or not. One can only hope that the "Next World Order" is brought about by the people and not by the elites. Our current civilization can only go so far before it either changes or breaks down completely. I'm pretty sure that should be some sort of scientific inevitability.

edit on 15-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I used to vacation in Cuba. Cuba is not NWO, but it is an undemocratic police state. As a tourist I was like an elitist. I could do most anything I wanted outside of having sex with underage girls and there were no consequences. I never worried about getting assaulted or mugged because the tourist was king and there are consequences for anyone messing with a tourist. As an elitist (tourist) life was fantastic, cheap, taxis, food and accomodations in private homes for almost free. As a tourist the girls would treat you like a rockstar. What was there not to like.
A one world non democratic government would be a lot like living in Cuba. If you are one of the elite life would be wonderful. If you were not part of the elite life could be very desperate and hopeless. Ask any Cuban.
True the population under a one world government would decline precipitiously. If you are unlucky enough to survive the culling process, don't expect to have a mansion with a couple of acres of land surrounding it. The plan is for you to live in an austere building full of shabby apartments shared by people that do not know each other. They will live in compact cities and your pupose as a serf would be to produce goods and services for the elite. Families will be discouraged if not outlawed.
You would be like a host and the elite will be the parasites that live off of your labour. Hardly a utopian existance for most.
You will get your one world religion. You will worship the earth and the prince of the earth. Satan. Go ahead enjoy!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
To any and all opponents to a one world government I would just like something explained to me.

Why do you believe a one world government will bring about some sort of Nazi dictatorship?

Why having lookd at history and seeing that ultimatly, every group of peoples on the planet since the dawn of time has sought to expand there territory, and that since the advent of society people have sought to centralise there societys and that after thousands of years of it happening do you feel this is unatural when applied on a global scale?

I would also appreciate intelligent answers and not crazy ad hominem attacks.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Johnze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

"There are two passions which have a powerful influence on the affairs of men. These are... love of power and love of money.... When united... they have the most violent effects." Benjamin Franklin

Because alot of people are going to get hurt in the process,and those who survive have only two choices,to be on the side of the dictators or become one of the slaves?

See who is running the world today,...it doesn't look good,does it? If anyone truly wanted to cure the world's diseases and feed the starving and promote equality,it could have been done.Instead,those in power are stealing,poisoning,pillaging and otherwise causing nothing but destruction in their wake.

Think some benevolent group of people are just casually going to ask them to step down and get away with it? Not hardly!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

I will attempt to respond reasonably. "Expanding one's territory" is exactly what the Nazis were doing when they invaded Poland. And France. And had the Allied forces not stopped the advance, the world. Another historical example of "expanding" and centralizing" would the The Roman Empire. Not exactly wonderful for the people on the colonial end of the stick. As you pointed out yourself, this is a tendency we see repeated throughout history, and it is NEVER a bloodless, pleasant experience. The thing is, no empire in the past has had the ability to utilize the resources of the entire planet before now, it has always been held in check, by other nations, its own weaknesses, and inherent overreach.
The situation is different today, such an all-encompassing empire is not only possible, but being orchestrated, step by step, in a fairly open manner these days. While in the past there was empire and colony, today there are elites and the common man. In other words, we are all potential exploited serfs. Or if robotics comes along as the elites expect, completely expendable.
How you can cite the NAZI's as a poor example, (or whacko idea) is beyond me. It was not very far in the past after all. And many of the families that funded that attempt at global empire are also major players in the current attempt.

edit on 15-9-2010 by joechip because: spelling

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

That is assuming it is going to be a small group of people leading the revolution. As long as the internet is still up, a global grass roots revolution is still possible to bring in our own NWO. I think the people who want an "NWO" on this thread are assuming it would be done by the people, if that is the case, we will be able to have a peaceful NWO. The people who are against it are assuming it would be done by a small evil group. I ask the people who are against, would you not participate in a global movement to expose the evil and start our own NWO?

I think it will be done as a grassroots thing, I believe an event is coming up that will inspire humanity to stand up and either help overthrow the government "peacefully" or to just go ahead and start making our own rules. Would you visit a global website where people could vote on the ideas they would want implemented? I would...

To the opponents of an "NWO", I assume your vision is of a "1984" type life. Why do you assume that there will be oppression? There is no evidence to base this off of simply because it has never actually happened. You could argue that the Nazi Germany tried, or even the whole American Empire deal but the difference is people didn't want it from the start. It is also unwise in my opinion to use colonial times as an example, the paradigm has changed 180 degrees since then. If the whole world can be shown the forbidden technology and have access to it, no one will be left behind.

Like I said, as long as we can communicate globally, we can bring in our own NWO. We still have time!

edit on 15-9-2010 by kyle43 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

And that is the way it has always been. Why do you not accept the way things are?, im pretty much a realist and like to deal with the way things actualy are, not how i would like things to be. Im sure you enjoy sitting in the cosey place you call home surrounded by technologies and the benefits of modern civilization, dont you?

Well im sorry to be the one that breaks this to you, but, the reason you are afforded such a lifestyle is due to the fact you are part of a way of life[which you also actively particapate in by the way] that systematicly destroys any and all opponents or threats to its existence in order to accomadate your standard of living. So theres only so much outrage you can actualy have there.

Having accepted that, do you not understand that, over time there will no longer be the need to compete with any other force, there will no longer be any need to indenture the weak into forced labour for YOUR behalf? Why then do you believe you will be living in some dystopian slave nightmare?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
To the last two replies,...for one,I am not politically motivated to overthrow anyone. I just want to live a peaceful life and mind my own business. I didn't ask to be born into this life. I just play the hand I'm dealt. I never even used a computer until a couple of years ago,and that was only to begin searching some of the changes going on and relating them to Biblical prophecy.

And that's where my thinking derails from many of you. Mind you,I'm not condemning anyone elses way of looking at things,but it is my belief that things are getting progressively worse,just as the Bible says,and that there is no point where this evolution turns around in the opposite direction.

I do not believe that God's kingdom is of this world,nor that one will ever be established before His return.

I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing until someone says otherwise,and I will stand my ground where my loyalties are concerned. If I'm ever forced to make a decision between the God I serve or the god of this world,then likely I won't survive,and there is no fear of that for me.

I'm too much of a loner to be a part of any "collective" to try to force social change. I'm more of an observer in the grand scheme of things. If I can love those around me and bring a smile to someone who is sad,or share with those in need,offer an encouraging word,...that's enough for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join