It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order...not such a bad idea

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JAK

I'm goin to watch this vid and then post my comments. So far it looks like he will be clearng up the evil misconcetion of the NWO, which I am very interested in. Thanks!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JAK

WOW!!

I loved this video. This gentleman was right on target and he is very persassive as to why we need a NWO.

He made so many interesting points; when understanding them, nothing is evil about it at all.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
take a lesson from those who collaborated with the nazis-
"many will grow to hate the new world order and will die fighting it" HG Wells.
death to traitors..

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm very much in favour of uniting the world. It would however require a radical reformation of the democratic system.

IMO, we would need a system, where there are no presidents, or prime ministers. Power corrupts and all kinds of psychopaths are drawn to positions, where they can influense others. Direct democracy the way to go on most issues. (I'd love to be able to vote online on all sorts of things)

Those who get voted to any leading positions should be psychologically evaluated and denied those postions, if found mentally unfit. I'm also in favour of testing everyones IQ and mental health and denying their voting right if found unfit.

Religious practice should be discouraged, but not denied..

Sadly, if I'm honest I don't see this happening... Well maybe in a few dozen generations.. Certainly not in my lifetime..

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Yes well this is it isnt it, people seem to deny the natural evolution of our planet and society, refusing to accept we are clearly headed for a one world government, or NWO if you will. They seem to think this is all some sort of big surprise, a conspiracy that has been perpetrated on humanity all of a sudden because a very small group of people all of a sudden in the modern world want all the power. Its been happening for thousands of years, quite naturaly. The system under which we live obviously has certain criterias for succes, consequences and ramifications, such as those at the top and those at the bottom, its no real surprise, it isnt a new phenomina and as populations grow it is simply becoming more apparent due to vastly increased resource gathering on account of technology and what is deemed by many alarmists as an unacceptable level of totalatarinism.

What they fail to realise is however, this level of control is entirely nesesary, the more people there is, the more control you are going to need over a population, its as simple as that. You just cant have billions of people runing around un regulated, its total inefficiency. As time moves on, social interactions/opportunities say increase due to larger populations and technology, the opportunity for abuse also increases along with it, it again is no real surprise that are now more laws than ever to cover every possible scenario.

I also entirely agree with what you say on social darwinism, if people are not willing to contribute to the advancement of there species by being a productive member of society, instead seeking to leech from it as much as possible in a parasitic manner, or if you lack the willingness to educate yourself on how things really are and make a conscious decision to better both yourself and those around you, then you know what, # you basicaly, you probably should be in forced labour camps.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I am all for a world government. it should be the next logical step in the evolution of our planet with population/ civilasation.

But the thing that bothers me is how it is organised and by who.

What I understand and see how this NWO of Bush wants to make it happen sucks...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The problem (well, the one I care to comment on at the moment) is the reality of it will not be nearly so Utopian as you're imagining it. You are making the same fundamental mistake all Utopians make: forgetting human nature.

Power attracts and emboldens sociopaths. How many world leaders with executive power were there in human history that were not complete #holes? I'll take a liberal estimate at maybe 5, but that might be stretching it.

Even if your Perfectly Moral Global Statesman gets into power, who succeeds him? Have you ever known anybody who did his work entirely for the common good and not for selfish reasons, even if merely for ego? I'm sorry but that's just not how people work. You're asking for a Messiah to create a heaven on earth. Ain't gonna happen, not by mortals alone anyway.

Then there's also the "minor" point of individualism and human dignity. I like feeling responsible for my own destiny, studying the effects of the choices I make, and planning for the future. A collectivist's utopia is an individualist's nightmare. Of course this issue can be averted with a laissez-faire government (as if a global government with no checks on its power would be remotely that), but then everyone would complain that through our free choices we are destroying the world.

But I'm not sure I care anymore. I'm committed to my own freedom of thought and will. If free people can't figure out how to not destroy their habitat and themselves with it, then they deserve to die off. If regimentation is the only way to save the human race, then the human race isn't worth saving. There would cease to be any redeeming qualities to the experience of living, IMO.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NewlyAwakened

I believe even the most pyschotic of leaders are ultimatly bound by the realisation that in order to carry out whatever grandoise schemes they may have, what they do infact need is a workable society, able to create, produce and carry out whatever is deemd nesecary for the continuation of a species. Obviously this is why class system causes much contention.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

Star

The feeling is mutual...I am so against people not realizing the need for orgainzation (control) and Social Darwinism (survial of the fittest)

If I were able to sit in on a Bilderberg meeting, I'd ask" What;s the f$#$$$ holdup?"

People pleasing slows down evolution

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

Bravo! A great post!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

LOL

I imagine a big part of the hold up is a billion swarthy, dark skinned gentleman who have a habbit of living in caves and praying to the horizon 5 times a day getting slightly irritated as to why were trying to take the shiny black stuff out of the ground.

See, even wars themselves, idealy there not really want people want, but the fact is all these people who decry them dont seem to understand what these wars also acheive. Every penny from these ventures goes to funding particle accelerators, radio telescopes, labs, filled with PHD scientists, research grants. Do people truly appreciate the more money that is in circulation, the more scientific advancement accelerates?

I personaly dont see the point of greed really, however denying the way things are, to me anyway isnt really much the answer, best to be honest about how things work, not how you might like them to work. BUT OHHHHH we shouldnt need money, we shouldnt need this, we shouldnt do that, meh thats all very well however this is the way it is, and if people cant understand even the powers at be are constrained by the system like anyone else, then like you said they should stop holding back our #ing advancement.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Johnze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Oh I'm all for social Darwinism. I just prefer the social order to be spontaneous rather than imposed in a top-down fashion, as not only does the former preserve individual dignity, it is also far more stable and less prone to catastrophe than human-imposed order.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I support a "New World Order"

One that embraces; life and the necessities of it without leaving anyone out to dry, a fair economic system where people that choose devote all their time to business would be compensated fairly but not to the point where the control all the wealth, a common "goal" to "evolve" to IE space travel, under water cities ect ect.

I think the government would have to be a "world congress" where the representatives are truly representative of the mass majority of their regions.

Getting to this point though all wars would need to stop and religious differences would need to be put aside.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I love how the proponents of the NWO and social control in general espouse an elitist mindset with no shame whatsoever. The unenlightened slobs and less intelligent don't deserve a say in their own lives, right? I get you. Many of you even unflinchingly call for revisiting the horror of eugenics. I would argue that with so little historical perspective, you proponents would hardly qualify as the intellectual elites that would make up the ruling classes in your NWO. Have none of you ever heard of the Nazis? Never read a dystopian sci-fi novel? Unaware of the Enlightenment thinkers, whose thinking on the subject of "natural rights" and the "social contract" were instrumental in the founding of this and all other republics?
If you people are deluded enough to think you're in any way intellectual elites, I have some bad news for you; you're not. And even if you were, most of you are not ultra-wealthy, which is the actual basis for the who's who in the NWO, not your imaginary superior intelligence.

edit on 15-9-2010 by joechip because: spelling

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yeah sure agree, what happens when you or a loved one are among the people they want wiped off the face of the planet because you are just a "useless eater". What the hell is wrong with freedom. And once these people get in complete control, i believe they are about 1/3 of the way there now, but when they do you expect these ppl to make the world a perfect place with no violence and no poverty, you gotta be kiddin me, it will be a giant # sandwhich and we will all have to take a bite!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by joechip

Not everyone who wants a "New World Order" has been misled by conspiracy sites that it will include population reduction and tyranny. That is what the current world order does. My "NWO" will be one of peace and equality.

If you want to bring history into this as well, then the current system hasn't ever worked, right? What other solutions could there be to wars, poverty, eco damaging than a united Earth standing up for everyone? We have been divided and conquered without pause.

The "NWO" will not include the current criminals that are running the world today, get that out of your head, and you will see a NWO is a good thing..

edit on 15-9-2010 by kyle43 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm not entirely sure about a one-world government, but I don't understand why a one-world religion wouldn't be beneficial (aside from the elites/exclusionists, the greedy, the racists, the ignorance, etc.)

I find it odd that people can't realize that their chosen religion isn't necessarily the "right" religion. It's all a matter of faith anyway. Why can't they all be right? If you believe in a God, would it not follow that said God could have created all of the competing religions for a specific purpose?

I think it's naive to assume that your choice of religion guarantees you some sort of spot in a divine afterlife. The way I look at it, all of the religions serve a purpose for humanity. Religion isn't about an afterlife. Religion is about survival.

The Abrahamic religions teach us about our relationships with eachother.
The Buddhist/Hindu/etc. religions teach us about our relationships with our inner being and our higher existence.
The Tribal spiritualities teach us about our relationships with nature and the planet.
Science, the other white meat, teaches us about our relationship with our physical reality.
Astrology, the illegitmate science, teaches us about the relationship between celestial bodies and our psyche.

Something like that anyway...

Seems almost like they all fit together in a way. Perhaps this is the way it was meant to be?

Likewise, I get this feeling that humanity will be stuck on this rock (Earth) until we actually do unite our religions/sciences. If I were God, this is how I'd set it up: a sort of quality control mechanism (overcoming fear, misinterpretation, and division), followed by a quality assurance mechanism (survival through an asteroid or other potentially cataclysmic event.)

It's very possible if we don't unite, we go extinct. We're too busy competing, bickering, and warring with eachother to realize that we are really just sitting ducks in a shooting gallery, and that our Earthly quarrels are really nothing compared to the big picture. Our division blinds us and weakens us.

If I were God, I wouldn't have patience for a non-evolved, divided civilization roaming around my universe, screwing things up along the way. Hell, if I were an advanced alien civilization, I'd wipe us out while we're still stupid. Last thing the universe needs is a ignorant, self-centered, war-like civilization roaming around trying to dominate things.

I'm pretty sure if there are extraterrestial civilizations out there, then they've probably overcome the alpha-male syndrome by now. That's pretty much what our entire history and modern world is: a giant cluster# of wannabe alpha-males (and females) trying to mark their territory.

edit on 15-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
reply to post by joechip

Not everyone who wants a "New World Order" has been misled by conspiracy sites that it will include population reduction and tyranny. That is what the current world order does. My "NWO" will be one of peace and equality.

The "NWO" will not include the current criminals that are running the world today, get that out of your head, and you will see a NWO is a good thing..

edit on 15-9-2010 by kyle43 because: (no reason given)

I'm not talking about ideas on conspiracy sites "misleading" people, but the ideas put forth in this very thread, by proponents of the NWO. Please don't make me quote them all. Just read the whole thread and see if you don't get my point.
And why exactly will the same "criminals that are running the world today" not be included in the very system they are orchestrating? Explain to me how this miracle occurs.
I think you're talking about a utopian dream, not the real NWO.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

My "NWO" will be one of peace and equality.

So said Napoleon, Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, need I continue?

These men were all idealists like you, except they actually got a chance to attempt to implement their visions. And each of them ran into what's probably a fundamental law of civilization: You cannot engineer a society without the use of sheer miserable brutality. It's a practical problem. Not everbody agrees on your way of doing things, and those who disagree must be suppressed. All the above listed tyrants ran into that problem and chose the "ends justify the means" route, convinced if they only "break a few eggs" they'll get their perfect society. But they didn't. It can't be done.

The only way for humans to live in peace and relative happiness is for the bonds between them to evolve organically. That means a free society. It's spontaneous order. I strongly encourage you to read the links I posted in my last post.

The "NWO" will not include the current criminals that are running the world today

Of course not. It will contain new criminals.

edit on 15-9-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
From watchmannewsletter.typepad.com...

The 10-region world government (Revelation 17:12-17)
The one-world international monetary system (Revelation 13:16-17)
The one-world religion (Revelation 13:12-15)

“Why do the nations rage and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against His anointed, saying, ‘Let us break their bonds in pieces and cast away their cords from us.’ He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; the Lord shall hold them in derision,” (Psalm 2:1-4). “The Lord laughs at [the wicked], for He sees that his day is coming,” (Psalm 37:13).

I can understand why those in charge want a godless world,because they don't want to hear things like this!

But hey,don't listen to me,I'm nobody,except someone that believes in freedom and inalienable rights. So old-fashioned,isn't it? So kill me!? I'd rather die than be chipped and herded like cattle. Make it try to sound as nice as you want,it's all based on a lie.

David Spangler:
"Lucifer comes to give us the final … Luciferic initiation … that many people now and in the days ahead, will be facing—for it is an initiation into the New Age. … No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian initiation."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join