It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order...not such a bad idea

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
What i propose is we all collectively decide to stop funding national governments and return to communal governance. Small groups of 100-200 people who are basically like an extended family, probably consisting of several different extended families connected through marriage.

That way, there would be no need for police, or military, or anything of the sort, because the fabric of society would be held together through familial love, and wrong-doers would be reprimanded with mercy, like parents punish their children. I believe most people are good, and that if we took care of each other, we could take care of the few bad apples who are not very nice people. And there would be fewer people like that if society functioned better, only the mentally ill would be violent and they would be very rare if there was no poverty and we had a better diet and medicine.

There would not be a global government per se, but a tiered system, starting with individual, then community, then tribes of several different communities in a locality, then confederations of tribes (this would be analogous to the modern day nation and would cover a similar population and land area), and these confederations would bring out representatives to the Earth Council, which would in turn speak to the Galactic Council once we are re-united with our ET relatives in the galaxy. The Earth Council would basically collect information on the Internet and make sure justice and peace were stable throughout the world, and take action (non-violent if possible) to stop any injustices that developed among communities.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

Those are interesting ideas. There is no question that the spending priorities of national governments are at the heart of the problem. Military spending in the United States is designed to sustain the posture of an agressor state.

Catherine Austin Fitts has a lot of ideas for empowering local communities and getting out from under the thumb of the large banks.

There is a lot of work to be done, but a way can be found, I think, to a better world for everybody, not just the super rich.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
You all gotta be crazy
do some research please
the overall objectives of the new world order is destructive to all humanity
open your eyes, dont live a lie
please research the BILDERBERG GROUP
then ask yourselves are these people really the ones to run our lives,
do you really want to lose your right to free speech, your right to live your life
if we all think like use i have no hope left in humanity,
religion is not the basis of war and hate it is the complete opposite this is exactly what there trying to do to everyone (EXTINGUISH life as we know it) they are not just trying to make you an atheist they are trying to turn your atheism into something much more
be brave , Man who denies god, denies Man, im not asking you to believe in God im asking you to just believe in MAN,

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I agree with some of what the OP is saying. One united world would be a good idea, but TPTB have got to start being straight with us in order for everyone to comply to the idea. They have to tell us the truth about what the hell is going on, what has happened in the past (suppressed knowledge/true history), and where we are going as a race/planet. That is the only way they're going to get everyone to have the same beliefs/religion, and the only way to stop war. Their secrecy is what has caused the planet to be in the horrible state it is at present.

1. They have got to stop trying to "dumb down" the general public in order to get their own way. Just be honest and treat people with the respect they deserve.

2. Stop putting toxic additives in our food and drink, and revert back to natural healthy foods.

3. Get rid of ALL unnecessary laws, rules and regulations. One united world would only be a good idea if we were FREE to do the things we like to do. At the moment they are behaving like Nazis. What's wrong with the 10 commandments? I'm not religious - this just makes sense.

4. Get rid of all the "big brother" crap that is only in place because of staged terrorism. We should be free to travel the planet as we wish without walking around with microchips in our necks. I'm not saying that that is how it is at the moment, but we're not far off.

5. COME CLEAN! Admit it. Admit to all the lies they've told, all the destruction they have caused. If they want us to start trusting them, they have to prove themselves to be trustworthy.

They've really got to meet us halfway on this one. They have to show what's in it for us. The way they are going about it at the moment is WRONG. As the Nazis have already proven.

edit on 16-9-2010 by dJbdJb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
DELETED: accidental duplicate post.

edit on 16-9-2010 by dJbdJb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Well, I'm pretty sure we all want a world of unity. I mean, you'd be mad if you didn't want this. Through population control, though? Nah. Through killing off the 'uneducated'? Nah.

Sure, I might be fed up with everyone in my vicinity when I'm out in public. Hell, there was even a stage I wish I could have just put a bullet into the heads of all of them, but then I saw the madness in this idea. There was no reason and there was no way I could justify ever doing something like this to anybody. I would do it because they had thoughts that opposed my own? No, that should never be the reason to hurt anyone.

My anger still remains and resides inside myself at this moment, but that's another story for another time. What I guess I'm trying to say is that no one should ever end up dead due to an ideology, unless that ideology is used to combat oppression, where people die because of the ideologies of those who have power in the world.

There'll be change coming. It's a gut feeling I have.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
I like the fact that the New World Order also uses eugenics and population control... Of course, that would depend on what side of those programs you were on. It's always easy to like being the one holding the gun, not the one about to be shot...

It would also be easy for the people controlling the energy, food, permits, travel, jobs and housing. No thank you.

Simple fact is, we can't even stop the corruption on a local or state level. We can't even successfully prosecute an oil company that has decimated the Gulf of Mexico with criminal level incompetence. We won't even bring up our narcotics-trafficking, murdering, torturing federal government.

The successful institution of a New World Order will give birth to corruption on a level never witnessed in human history. Is that a legacy you would like to leave to your children?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
First of all, it creates a united, one world governement in which there are no boundaries and we all become global citizens

Change that to global slaves and I will agree with you

Population is reduced. This alone reduces crime, poverty (because there is more food for less people) and more land. More land means less industrialized locations in which food can be grown and be healthier because the soil is more rich.

nothing will be healthier it will all be GMO crops!
Crime will be obsolete, there will only be oppression.
Law enforcers will become the only criminals left.

Police State- less crime

Police State = Crime

One World Currency- no need to convert money; more convienent

Who told you that you will be allowed to travel?

My point: People, lets take another look at the NWO and understand that maybe, just maybe, the people don't know what's good for them. After all, the 'people' are majority either unaware, uneducated, or both.

But that is part of the NWO agenda!

A united world...why is that horrible?

lol, that's like saying the jews were united during the holocaust.

I remember watchinig an episode of V and the alien woman made a very profound statement, regarding our seperated globe. She stated that on their planet, (and others) they view Earth as unorganized and don't understand why we are still 'seperated' and have boundaries How could we compete gallactically if we're not even together here?
Comments?

I also remember an episode of V where the detective woman said that the Visitors are using the greatest weapon on earth against us.... Devotion!
The humans were almost worshipping the Visitors and that was their greatest weapon against us.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I've read your post and all other posts below it. I am not sure how many people on this thread have children, but if you are awake to the NWO then perhaps they should take the forefrontof the thinking in this matter. I, for one, am seeing this come upon me as a possible parent of their "future slaves".

As I see what is happening to our Constitution and liberties, I also look aound to the world they are creating for my children. I am seeing their food stripped of all nutrients under Codex...I see foods laden with chemicals...chemicals that make you sick and upon sickness you must enter the field of doctors who prescribe more chemicals that in many instances make a person sicker...which is okay...since they can now have medical treatment because they are forced to buy a government insurance plan to pay for their illness.

I see a populace that is not capable of reading or taking in original thought. The extensive media which is fed to the youth through video games, movies, and music will provide no stimulation beyond the mundane and repetitive. Perhaps you don't mind your children being raised or guided in such a way, but I fight daily for a new idea or to insert a moment of truth into their world in order to remind them that they are not just a number...and try to show them what is happening and explain why.

Will they be compacted (under Agenda 21) into zoned cities? Will they accept a police state as 'normal'? Will they look around at some point and say "I remember a different way."..

I hope so

For those that I see clamoring for a NWO, I say your arguments are based in the ego trip that if you are smart...you will survive and enjoy an existence of some quality as you will have made it where others haven't. Good for you.. Enjoy your diabetes, cancer and other ailments they will give you. Take faith that your RFID chip will not allow you out of their sight. Be secure that all your effort and energy will not be for yourself or bettering your life or that of your offspring, but for others to reap the rewards from...all while they drug you in a world of circus, illusion and fear...or they can make it a world of "one love" to appeal to those who need an outlet for emotional and spiritual validation...either way...its all a joke.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 16-9-2010 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by katmaria

I have children also

And that's why we need to make sure that our children do not become part of sheeple poulation

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dJbdJb

1. They have got to stop trying to "dumb down" the general public in order to get their own way. Just be honest and treat people with the respect they deserve.

2. Stop putting toxic additives in our food and drink, and revert back to natural healthy foods.

3. Get rid of ALL unnecessary laws, rules and regulations. One united world would only be a good idea if we were FREE to do the things we like to do. At the moment they are behaving like Nazis. What's wrong with the 10 commandments? I'm not religious - this just makes sense.

4. Get rid of all the "big brother" crap that is only in place because of staged terrorism. We should be free to travel the planet as we wish without walking around with microchips in our necks. I'm not saying that that is how it is at the moment, but we're not far off.

5. COME CLEAN! Admit it. Admit to all the lies they've told, all the destruction they have caused. If they want us to start trusting them, they have to prove themselves to be trustworthy.

They've really got to meet us halfway on this one. They have to show what's in it for us. The way they are going about it at the moment is WRONG. As the Nazis have already proven.

Good points all. But the elites will never surrender power because they think they are a superclass. That is why they *absolutely must* be removed from power. You can't reform what can't be reformed.

I would not be adverse to stripping the estates of the NWO by using racketeering laws. Where they have caused death and disability, I would support full disclosure trials and the death penalty against them. Also, the secrecy and black ops have got to stop.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I am wondering if it would be possible for everyone who keeps referencing this NWO and all the ELITES and those in power, to please compile a list of who they think is an elite and reasons why exactly. As there seems to be a lot of accusations about particular persons of wealth concerning how they want to enslave us all.

Wouldnt it be good to know who it is thats actualy being implicated as apposed to some vague NWO reference, it just all seems highly imagined. If my government told us we were going to war with a group of people without ever explaining who they are exactly, where they live, what they believe, a bit like the Al Queda, id become pretty suspicious pretty quickly.

Oh and if you read this and think AHAH ILL SHOW HIM ZEE BILDERBERGERS, dont. Just dont. If you do i would like a complete run down on they affect global policy to your detriment. If you cannot do this, DO NOT post links to some hackneyed conspiracy blogs that have zero references.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Even the stars of our universe serve purposes....each living thing has to...

You can't think you will sit here and not serve a purpose (meaning being productive, expanding your intellect)

We have this mentality that it is simply fine for us to overpopulate and not contribute to society, stay dumbed down and its all great cuz God put us here because he loves us.....NO.....thats not even the way of the cosmos..

And if you feel that God put you here cuz he was bored and wanted to create little creatures to love...NO..

Mankind was created to be a slave race to the gods. That's bibical reality.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Only on two conditions. One: The free energy device development and two: the alternative medicine should be freely allowed for the human society. But then what is the sting of the One World Government?

Who or what can extort people for money when the energy and the medicine are free?

After that, the population can automatically decrease when the extinction threat is eliminated by the law of genetics.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The ruling elites? It's clear enough who they are: Wall Street, the big banks and insurance companies, the oil and energy conglomerates, the military-industrial-space complex, the health care and pharmaceutical complex, the telecommunications and media corporations, etc.

These people buy off governments and politicians routinely, and many governments in this world are little better than the Mafia in any case. They don't even make a pretense of doing anything else except ripping off their own people. They control the governmnet agencies that are supposed to be regulating them, and the people who run these bureaucracies go back and forth to corporations and lobbying firms when they are not in government.

People realized long ago that we lost out democracy when these giant corporations took over. On the global level, there is not even a form of democracy at all--not even the hollow shell of it like we have in the US--it's pure oligarchy or aristocracy.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I've always be conflicted on this topic

NWO if done right could be a blessing, if done wrong it could be our worst nightmare.

The UN is pretty much a form of it and if they would stop the pettie you cant be here cause of this and that crap. Just let all countries in have a say and organize and stop the nonsence already.

One form of currency is not a bad idea it would make things eaiser but I think the money has to be backed by something or made so thats value cant be changed.

One universal language wouldn't be to bad. It would help us understand one another better and make alot of things easier.

We dont need to kill no one or really change that much. We can sustain our cultures, religions and freedoms. We need to become civilized and respect ourselves and the things around us. Population control might be some thing to look at. Out of all the things that kill us and all the ways we kill ourselves at such a stagering rate. Yet our numbers grow out of control to no end. We dont respect life but we produce it like machines.

We need to respect the earth and find better and cleaner energy sources to maintain us

We need to get rid of this ME mentality and respect those around us.

We need to become united in some way shape or form. If we dont we will just keep killing eachother.

We need to educate ourselves better to understand eachother better. To prepare ourselves for what we might discover.

We need to be taught how to respect ourselves. So we can be respected and grow as a true civilization.

If the NWO can do that I'm for it all the way.

If the NWO is the kill them all, control the few like slaves, fascist dictaorship that some say it is. Then I'll fight that cause till my last dying breath.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Why don't you read "Common Sense and Rights of Man" by Thomas Paine.

Everyone here who 'believes" a one world government would be a good idea, is completely insane.

Are you not able to think for yourself, to be responsible for your actions? Our ancestors would be turning over in their respective graves right now if they could view this crap. All cultures would be lost, there would be NO DIVERSITY, it would be black and white. NO COLOR. How dumbass an idea this is. WOW.

And I am not religious and I do know for a fact that Freemasonry is responsible for all the worlds ills, Masons who post otherwise have no clue the deeper side of Masonry and the OTO or the Illuminati, they are all tied together. To believe anything else is BS.

It is a very sad day when people like those here, ask for domination. You will be the first taken out and terminated because you are not intelligent enough to know how to do anything. Obviously.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by witness63

The ruling elites? It's clear enough who they are

Then you should have no problems giving me some substantial information on who exactly in those industries you mentiond are a ruling elites. I work within one of those particular industries and i cannot remember the last time i tried to buy some slaves.

Obviously at this juncture i do not expect a serious responce

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
A New World Order Would be a great idea.........If the worlds true knowledge, history and progression were not in the hands of proven Satanic men and women. Men and women who go through incredible lengths to hide this knowledge. Knowledge of free energy, the origins of the human race and religions, even the true nature of this reality.

The idea that all inhabitants of this planet could share a righteous goal, or even a common direction during this life, is a great idea. Unfortunately this can not happen until we all pull back the curtain, then walk back stage and start re-organizing the play....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join