It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate; 'Document allegedly obtained in Kenya sent to every member of Congress'

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DABIGRAGU
Free the Long Form!
As of yet the ONLY one that exists IS this Kenyan BC, prove it wrong.

Originally posted by evil incarnate
Which fake Kenyan one are you talking about?

There's the problem.

They refuse to recognize a state-issued document that is good enough for any other citizen.

One with:

A raised seal:

A certificate number that can be cross-referenced by the State of Hawaii's vital records database:

A signature stamp, which is valid for EVERY OTHER citizen:

A statement from the State of Hawaii's health director.

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai‛i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.”

And that's in addtition to this earlier statement:

There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.

Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures,"

And a statement by the Republican governor of Hawaii:

You know, during the campaign of 2008, I was actually in the mainland campaigning for Sen. McCain. This issue kept coming up so much in the campaign, and again I think it's one of those issues that is simply a distraction from the more critical issues that are facing the country. And so I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that's just a fact. And yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue. And I think it's, again, a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this. ... It's been established. He was born here.

Despite all that, these people will happily believe a scan of a document purported to be from Kenya.

A document that has no supporting evidence and no way to verify its authenticity.

Oh, and the Kenyan document has a raised seal...one that says "SEAL" in the middle. Yep - looks totally legit.

And, if we are to believe the source, he went to a Third-World country and paid a bribe to get it, which somehow means it can't be a forgery.

If I lived in a country where the gross national income is $315 and some idiot came in with a few grand in American dollars, I wouldn't hesitate grab a blank form, put it in a typewriter and type in whatever the hell he wants. Make Malcolm X Obama's father? Give me two seconds. You want to claim Hitler was born in Mombasa? No problem.

But somehow, that possibility doesn't cross their minds. Screw the government officials who vouch for his Hawaiian birth - they NEED to believe this, so they do.

From the link in the OP:

While inside of the hospital I presented a member of the hospital’s administrative staff with $5000 US dollars, cash. I set the money down in front of them and told them that the money was theirs if they could bring me a certified copy of US President Barack Obama’s original hospital birth record. I stipulated that I was only allotting a small window of time for the staff member to fetch me the document. This member of the administrative staff returned, within the allotted time, with the certified copy of Obama’s original hospital birth record. I am not, at this time, disclosing to the public the specific time allotment. However, I can tell you that the time allotment was less than 45 minutes. The significance of the time allotment was to eliminate any possibility that the hospital’s staff (again seeing dollar signs) would have sufficient time to create a forged or fake document.

45 minutes is PLENTY of time for an online search for basic information on Obama and his family.

The time frame would explain why Obama's father doesn't have a DOB on the document, only the year. They couldn't find that information online in a timely fashion. Look at Obama Sr.'s wiki:

Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. (1936 − 24 November 1982)

No DOB there. Thus, no DOB on the fake certificate.

So, they're expecting us to believe that BHO Sr wasn't at the hospital for his son's birth (possible) and that his wife didn't know his birthday (doubtful).

DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by justadood

Whether he has or hasn't has been debated nonstop already. Sure he posted the "certification" online for all the world to see. Problem is the ease of obtaining that certification, the absence of corroborating information to attest to its validity,

You know what? We're powerless against this kind of ignorance.

State officials vouching for authenticity? Nope. Never happened.

I am too tired of this tripe to even debunk further. See my previous post.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Whether he has or hasn't has been debated nonstop already. Sure he posted the "certification" online for all the world to see. Problem is the ease of obtaining that certification, the absence of corroborating information to attest to its validity,

You know what? We're powerless against this kind of ignorance.

State officials vouching for authenticity? Nope. Never happened.

I am too tired of this tripe to even debunk further. See my previous post.

edited to remove an ignorant post by me.

sorry, i misread you, mothership. sometimes its tuff you know who is being responded to with all these quotes of quotes.

edit on 15-9-2010 by justadood because: see above

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Whether he has or hasn't has been debated nonstop already. Sure he posted the "certification" online for all the world to see. Problem is the ease of obtaining that certification, the absence of corroborating information to attest to its validity, and the prolific rumors, some from his own mouth, that he was Kenyan born.

his birth certificate has been reviewed by numerous people. Are you also unconvinced that the earth is round? I mean, you havent SEEN the curve of the earth from space, right? they might ALL be lying.

For a change, you and I agree on the main point, that this is all a giant distraction and irrelevant to the business at hand.

then why are you perpetuating the memes that keep the discussion going?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The time frame would be the 60s where the idea of a pregnant white woman of modest means would be flying to Kenya to give birth and fly back to Hawaii is a little more than a stretch.

It's doesn't matter if it was the 60's or the mother's color of skin. It's not even a stretch to think Obama's father may have wanted him to be Kenya born, you or I have no ideal of the time frame while she was living in Kenya.

Who has done similar? No one you say? Your friends room mates dogs former owner's cousin told you a story about someone south of the border getting a Hawaiian birth certificate that says they were born in Hawaii based on a claim by the mother? Where is your proof anyone ever doing this? I feel like I missed it.

I think you fell off the attention wagon, I said "I know a few Mexican Americans who have done that" Now your trolling because you know I'm talking about similar things, not Mexicans getting an Hawaii birth certificate lol.

If you really don't understand maybe you should look up anchor babies.

edit on 15-9-2010 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
. think you fell off the attention wagon, I said "I know a few Mexican Americans who have done that" Now your trolling because you know I'm talking about similar things, not Mexicans getting an Hawaii birth certificate lol.

If you really don't understand maybe you should look up anchor babies.

edit on 15-9-2010 by imitator because: (no reason given)

Actually it does matter but you seem to have no sense of history so I am not sure how to relate the difference between a pregnant white woman of modest means hopping on a plane to Kenya in the 60's compared to 2010. That leaves me puzzled. I honestly do not know what you are talking about because "anchor babies" have nothing to do with what you are talking about. I think you got yourself a little confused.

Before you pretend to know what trolling means so that you can even accuse me of it, please go back to where you started and see if you can find any proof you can just waltz in and tell someone you just had a baby and want the birth certificate to say they were born here.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

Excellent post.

You could have also added the fact that there is a birth announcement in two Hawaiian newspapers from 1961 regarding Obama being born.

Even though it's all been mentioned before in this thread, in the minds of the Birthers, these hard facts seem to not stand up to rumors and mere speculation.

In other words...it doesn't even matter in this absurd argument based on astounding denial.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Obama is a sovereign, humans don't need a birth certificate, persons do.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The American people have spit upon all the Veterans who gave their lives and those that have placed their lives on the line so they keep their freedoms. They allow the government to take away the very freedoms so many have fought and died for without any outcry. They do not deserve the freedoms and they deserve to lose them all. I am a Vietnam Veteran and I am sadden by what the American People have become.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzlight63

Fitzlight, let me thank you for your service in the VietNam War.
Yeah, I know what you mean pal.
The awful truth is the very people who are so adamant and vociferous
in support of the current administration...Don't even know what freedoms
they are losing.
That is what is sad. They are so vocal and vicious against those who
remember the "good old days"; when the government was put in jail
for wiretapping [Watergate, Nixon, McGruder, etc.].
It is the very people who think there is nothing wrong with the all pervasive
electronic monitoring [phones, charge cards, bank accounts, health information,
etc. etc.] that are blindly following the wide path towards serving the anti-christ.
Bless you for your service, and in case you are one of those who did not
get a welcome wagon when you returned to the United States: Welcome Home,
forty years late.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If The kenya certificate was real wouldn't they be able to take a print of his foot like finger prints?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xsploit

Possibly except for one thing. Apparently everyone who has filed any kind of lawsuit has has been told by the courts that they don't have "legal standing" to bring any kind of case to request any kind of action from Obama, such as the request that he show his certificate of birth from HI. So my guess is, if Obama won't provide his certificate of birth from HI to resolve the matter, he won't consent to having a footprint taken.

The Kenya Birth certificate is probably a hoax anyway, but what I haven't seen proven a hoax yet are the documents mentioned in this thread:

****Democratic Party of Hawaii Refused To Certify Obama****

You have to wonder why in the world the democratic party of Hawaii would take out the wording about constitutional eligibility in Obama's certification????

The people that don't have any questions about Obama's eligibility are now in the minority, only 42% of the population.

The majority, 58%, have at least some doubts about his eligibility, according to this CNN poll:

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Forty-two percent of those questioned say they have absolutely no doubts that the president was born in the U.S

That leaves 58% who at least have some doubts, and not all of them are birthers. It's not exactly a "fringe" question anymore.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xsploit
If The kenya certificate was real wouldn't they be able to take a print of his foot like finger prints?

They need it to be verified by Kenyan officials as this is a birth certificate supposedly from Kenya. There is this twisted logic that sending Kenyan birth certificates to congress will do anything, or that somehow the Hawaiian government has a hold of his supposed Kenyan long form. Whether or not that some congressman or woman will have it verified themselves, whats to stop the likes of Lucas or Orly doing it themselves? Simply have Kenyan officials confirm it? Thats because forgery of official documents is a very serious offense in Kenya. Lucas and Orly are smart enough to recognize this, they know full well these are fakes. Lucas is out for attention and publicity at the end of the day, not really to get a fake birth certificate of his reviewed by Kenyan officials and for it be further clarified a fake.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Apparently everyone who has filed any kind of lawsuit has has been told by the courts that they don't have "legal standing" to bring any kind of case to request any kind of action from Obama

Care to back that up with some facts, detailing the court cases where that happened?

No, I did not think you could, as it is just another birther lie!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

All the cases were thrown out of court because they had no proof of anything and were wasting the courts time. But I forgot the whole government and Kenya and any others the Birther Movement feel like mentioning are in on it. Even Kim Jong Il is in on the "Manchurian Candidate".

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom of Thought

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by lee anoma

OK, here goes.

It is a fact that it is that eligibility for the US Presidential candidacy nomination must comply with the Constitution.

It is a fact that it is very important to know about who Obama is, what his past is, and whether he has other allegiances

It is a fact that Tim Adams, a former Hawaii Elections Clerk has stated he is willing to testify under oath that Obama was "definitely" not born in Hawaii and has no birth certificate from any hospital in the Aloha State.
www.wnd.com...

It is a fact that former US Attorney, Andrew McCarthy, anti-terroist Attorney, who investigated the 1998, US Embassy bombing in Nairobi, Kenya, has charged that Obama was involved in 'border line criminal activity' in Kenya as a Senator, and that he campaigned for a pro-communist candidate who was running against a pro-American, anti-terrorism candidate. www.youtube.com...

It is a fact that Obama has not produced evidence that his study was supported by student loans, and that it has been reported that Khalid Al-Mansour, an advisor to Saudi prince Al-Walid bin Talah, told Manhattan Borough president, Percy Sutton, that he was raising money for Obama’s Harvard tuition. Incidentally, Prince Tala is the largest donor to CAIR, a Muslim group declared by the U.S. Government in 2007 as an unindicted co-conspirator in a terrorist financing trial.
www.westernjournalism.com...

It's a fact fact that if the above information referred to an ordinary citizen, who refused to provide full birth detals, who refused to provide details of his past, who had allegedly received financial support from someone with a known connection to a known terrorist group, such information would be more than sufficient for them to be considered a potential terrorist - and as such, that person, when abroad, could legally be shot by Government agents, simply based on that suspicion.

It is a fact that Obama has spent over $1.4 million to block access to all his school, college and university records, likewise for the records of his parents and grandparents.

It is a fact that the US knows less about Obama's past than is the case for any other President.

It is a fact that Obama promised 'the most transparent Administration', yet has proved himself and his Administration to be the least transparent about many vitally important issues, including his own background.

It is a fact that many reputable people doubt the authenticity of the BC, and believe it has been 'doctored'.

It is a fact that at 49 lawsuits have been filed by American citizens, including high ranking military officers, some of which requesting impeachment failing confirmation of Obama's birth details, and that none of them has been given a full hearing.

It is a fact that Lucas Smith, who sent the Kenyan birth certificate to Congressmen sent it with a sworn affidavit, which means he could be imprisoned if he is lying.

It is a fact that Debbie Schlussel has uncovered anomalies in Obama's Selective Service registration form. www.debbieschlussel.com... registration-raises-serious-questions/

It is a fact that Michelle O was filmed saying Kenya was her husbands 'homeland.'

It is a fact that in 2004, the AP ran an article on Obama - 'the Kenyan born US Senate hopeful'.
www.eutimes.net...

It is a fact that on 27 June, 2004, the East Africa Standard ran an article entitled: Kenyan bornObama all set for US Senate.web.archive.org...

It is a fact that questions have been raised about Obama having a social security number reserved for Connecticut, despite the fact he is not known to have had any connections there.

It is a fact that a private investigator alleges to have discovered information which suggests that Obama has used more than one social security number, perhaps several.

It is a fact that in April 2008 the Senate held a hearing on McCain's natural born status, but did not do the same for Obama.

It is a fact that the DNC produced two versions of Obama's 'Certificate of Nomination' as a candidate for US President. One included the statement “- and that the following candidates for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution.”, the other, mysteriously, did not contain this statement. The Certificate of Nomination which included the eligibility statement was sent to Hawaii, the other States received the Certificate of Nomination which did not include this statement. The Rep party Certificates of Nomination sent to all states included the statement of eligibility.
www.therightsideoflife.com...

It is a fact that when someone wants to keep all their personal history secret, they are usually hiding something.

It is a fact that the American people have every right to verify the credientials and eligibility of their President.

It is a fact that this matter could be easily resolved by producing the full birth certificate, and opening records of his education and student loans.

It is a fact that I don't see how making the requested information public could harm him in any way, unless he has something to hide which would harm his Presidency.

w.citizen: this is a good post. It separates you from the adolescents and puts you in the thinkers' class.

edit on 14-9-2010 by wcitizen because: typo

edit on 14-9-2010 by wcitizen because: add links

It is a fact that I MAY know something about his birth. I lived and worked in Hawaii. Do you believe that?

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join