It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama Birth Certificate; 'Document allegedly obtained in Kenya sent to every member of Congress'

page: 30
104
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
This is why the form that he has provided is insufficient to verify he is a "natural born citizen." The form he has provided could have been obtained if he was born ........or a home in Kenya.


If he was born in kenya he could not get a Hawaii birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii.... just how silly are you birthers?




posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
I'll repat myself, state the obvious!
I think this is the crux of the birther mindest.
They hate Obama and his politics.
They are sure there is some reason he's not the legally elected President.
They cling to a ridiculous straw that he will be removed from office somehow: finding nothing, they obess with the "birther" issue.


You know, if people wanted to say Obama has not "changed" much of anything major since he took office, I would agree with that.

I didn't even vote for him.
Even still, either of the two candidates that took office would have a LOT of work ahead of them.

It's just that this secret Muslim, anti-Christ, Malcolm X Jr., Kenyan Birth Certificate approach is sloppy, borderline racist, and outright stupid.

It hasn't done a thing to change America and he will still finish out his term.

Time to accept the fact that he got elected and move on.

- Lee



posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

If he was born in kenya he could not get a Hawaii birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii.... just how silly are you birthers?


You know that is a silly answer lol...

If he was born in Kenya he CAN get a Hawaii birth certificate, if his mother changed the story about his birth place "4 days later" to Hawaiian officials to get an certificate.


Originally posted by lee anoma

I didn't even vote for him.
Time to accept the fact that he got elected and move on.

- Lee


No one elected him....the elections are rigged in advance by elites.



posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator
 


I am still wondering why anyone would believe you could just walk into an office and claim that Obama was born in Hawaii and get that stamped on your birth certificate? This kind of sounds a lot like claiming he could have gotten a photo ID just be swearing on his grandma's life he was who he says he was.



posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator
 





That is what I think happened, very possible.... However, a child born in a foreign country to U.S. citizen parents may be both a U.S. citizen and a citizen of the country of birth. Right? So what's the big deal if he was born in Kenya? He's still a U.S. citizen right?


Then the issue becomes the "natural born citizen" part of the Constitution. Technically McCain was not a natural born citizen either, because he was born on a foreign military base. To get around that issue the Congress made a proclamation that he was indeed a natural born citizen according to the spirit of the law.

Obama could come clean and get a similar proclamation. Or, he could state that he was not born in a hospital and that the only certification of his birth is what we have and his word. If he wanted to end this debate and speculation his options are unlimited. The problem is assuming we are all fools and will accept a half-ass document as proof. At least treat us with respect and give us a suitable explanation.



posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What a better way for those 'PTB" to distract the populace from what is ACTUALLY going on by keeping them arguing about completely nonsensical non-issues like Obama's birth certificate.

Of course, those who buy this NEVER seem to think maybe they are being carefully fed lies by someone else...

even when ALL the evidence points to the theory having NO truth to it...


alas, they'll claim 'we' are 'obamabots' and we will all be locked in an argument of no consqequnce, while the real crimes (like BP's spill) go essentially un-noticed.



posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
[ You break racial barriers that have never been broken. I think he can handle a little criticism and microscopic evaluation of his credentials. I think he can at least give up the information that is requested of him. If he has made mistakes in his past, fine, who hasn't. If he has regrets, fine, he doesn't. If he has something important enough to hide, then we need to find it!!


But he HAS provided the information.

And yet the 'birthers' continue to ignore it. they have no interested in truth. They want to distract.



posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready
 


Just making up things and assuming things that are not true based on hypotheticals you make up out of thin air has gotten you how much closer to any solution you would like?



posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood
 


Whether he has or hasn't has been debated nonstop already. Sure he posted the "certification" online for all the world to see. Problem is the ease of obtaining that certification, the absence of corroborating information to attest to its validity, and the prolific rumors, some from his own mouth, that he was Kenyan born.

To put the issue to rest will require more information from him. I am not calling for his presidency to be voided, or impeachment. He is halfway through his term at this point. I am just tired of the same old argument that he posted something. What he posted would not be enough for my job, so why is it enough for his?

Like I said, at this point, it is moot, but I still don't like the fact that he is debating the single posted document instead of doing something to kill the debate and get back to the business of running the country. I am equally perturbed at all the energy spent defending his religion, drinking beers with idiots over a racial issue, and giving primetime coverage to an idiot preacher in Gainesville.

For a change, you and I agree on the main point, that this is all a giant distraction and irrelevant to the business at hand.



posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate
 


Someone asked how you would get the certification if you were not born in the state. I posted the most likely hypothetical scenario. There are probably a million other scenarios, and since nobody will come forth with the actual scenario, we are stuck with hypotheticals. It wasn't drawn out of thin air, it was an extremely plausible scenario.

If one of these talking head pundits really wanted to make a case, they would go and do this for themselves. I guarantee someone could come up with a "Certification of Live Birth" for their dog or parakeet or something. It is probably a crime to do so, but it would be great press and probably well worth it.



posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate
I am still wondering why anyone would believe you could just walk into an office and claim that Obama was born in Hawaii and get that stamped on your birth certificate?


Hey, it's a birther lie. It doesn't have to be TRUE. Who do you think you're dealing with here? Since when do these things have to be TRUE?


Originally posted by getreadyalready
Obama could come clean and get a similar proclamation.


It's called a resolution, and like McCain, Obama has a Congressional resolution saying he was born in Hawaii.

Why don't you guys just read the thread. All of this has been debated right here. And the non-birthers provided links and proof!



posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by evil incarnate
 


Someone asked how you would get the certification if you were not born in the state. I posted the most likely hypothetical scenario. There are probably a million other scenarios, and since nobody will come forth with the actual scenario, we are stuck with hypotheticals. It wasn't drawn out of thin air, it was an extremely plausible scenario.


What you posted was some hypothetical you simply made up that you never even demonstrated could be possible. You have to prove you were born in Hawaii in order for it to say it on your Hawaiian birth certificate. Therefore your hypothetical only works in a world where some of reality is not so real anymore. I am asking for something a little better than a random made up thing that goes against logic.

Have anything like that?


If one of these talking head pundits really wanted to make a case, they would go and do this for themselves. I guarantee someone could come up with a "Certification of Live Birth" for their dog or parakeet or something. It is probably a crime to do so, but it would be great press and probably well worth it.


Right, I am sure anyone could just go and do this. That would be exactly why all those birthers have gone and done that already, right? Oh what? No, no one has done that thing you just lied about being so easy to do? Well...hmmmmm. Quite a stumbling block. You would think Lakin's lawyers would at least give that a shot. Why has Orly failed to do it? What about all the other Youtube vigilantes out there? Where are these Hawaiian birth certificates that just say what people claimed on them? I mean, if it is so simple to do the thing you just made up that is actually impossible, then you could all just put this to rest by doing it.



posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate
reply to post by imitator
 


I am still wondering why anyone would believe you could just walk into an office and claim that Obama was born in Hawaii and get that stamped on your birth certificate? This kind of sounds a lot like claiming he could have gotten a photo ID just be swearing on his grandma's life he was who he says he was.


It's easy...they where residents, his parents address is in Honolulu. How hard is it to imagine he was born in Kenya and returned to their residency, and claim he was born in Hawaii? It's not that difficult, several people have done the similar.




edit on 14-9-2010 by imitator because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator


It's easy...they where residents, his parents address is in Honolulu. How hard is it to imagine he was born in Kenya and returned to their residency, and claim he was born in Hawaii? It's not that difficult, several people have done the similar.




edit on 14-9-2010 by imitator because: (no reason given)



Given the time frame the idea of them flying to Kenya while she was pregnant just to give birth and come home makes NO SENSE at all. According to the state of Hawaii, you do not get Hawaii put down as your place of birth without PROVING you were born in Hawaii. I guess what I am, was, and apparently will still be looking for is proof of this claim that it is so easy to do based on a claim. Who has done similar?



posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate
Given the time frame the idea of them flying to Kenya while she was pregnant just to give birth and come home makes NO SENSE at all. According to the state of Hawaii, you do not get Hawaii put down as your place of birth without PROVING you were born in Hawaii. I guess what I am, was, and apparently will still be looking for is proof of this claim that it is so easy to do based on a claim. Who has done similar?


What time frame? She would have been in Kenya while pregnant, then after his birth flew home. The only thing the mother has to say is that he was born in the back seat of a car... Who has done similar? They do that all the time south of the border. I know a few Mexican Americans who have done that.







edit on 14-9-2010 by imitator because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Given the time frame the idea of them flying to Kenya while she was pregnant just to give birth and come home makes NO SENSE at all. According to the state of Hawaii, you do not get Hawaii put down as your place of birth without PROVING you were born in Hawaii. I guess what I am, was, and apparently will still be looking for is proof of this claim that it is so easy to do based on a claim. Who has done similar?

***********
The Certification of Live Birth does not prove birth in Hawaii only a Long Form Birth Certificate proves birth in Hawaii,Certification of Live Birth only proves live birth and not the following:

1. Hospital where birth took place
2. What Doctor delivered the child

Hawaii has stated they have it on file, yet cannot release it legally. Only Obama can release it, and he won't, why?
In 1961, Hawaii's laws allowed for four or five variants of the COLB, one being born in a foreign country, that's a fact and was Hawaii's dirty little secret for Illegal Immigration purposes.
You can even have a sex change and have your birth certificate amended (no, I'm not suggesting that is what has happened):www.freerepublic.com...

Free the Long Form!
As of yet the ONLY one that exists IS this Kenyan BC, prove it wrong.



posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

What time frame? She would have been in Kenya while pregnant, then after his birth flew home. The only thing the mother has to say is that he was born in the back seat of a car... Who has done similar? They do that all the time south of the border. I know a few Mexican Americans who have done that.







edit on 14-9-2010 by imitator because: (no reason given)



The time frame would be the 60s where the idea of a pregnant white woman of modest means would be flying to Kenya to give birth and fly back to Hawaii is a little more than a stretch.

Who has done similar? No one you say? Your friends room mates dogs former owner's cousin told you a story about someone south of the border getting a Hawaiian birth certificate that says they were born in Hawaii based on a claim by the mother? Where is your proof anyone ever doing this? I feel like I missed it.



posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DABIGRAGU
The Certification of Live Birth does not prove birth in Hawaii only a Long Form Birth Certificate proves birth in Hawaii,Certification of Live Birth only proves live birth and not the following:

1. Hospital where birth took place
2. What Doctor delivered the child


That is just not true. It is simply your complete lack of knowledge about birth certificates vs. birth registrations here.


Hawaii has stated they have it on file, yet cannot release it legally. Only Obama can release it, and he won't, why?


Where did Hawaii say they have his long form on file but Obama refuses to release it?


In 1961, Hawaii's laws allowed for four or five variants of the COLB, one being born in a foreign country, that's a fact and was Hawaii's dirty little secret for Illegal Immigration purposes.


You are purposely leaving out the fact that anyone born in a foreign country would have that FOREIGN COUNTRY listed as the place of birth, not Hawaii. Why did you leave that part out?


You can even have a sex change and have your birth certificate amended (no, I'm not suggesting that is what has happened):www.freerepublic.com...


I am not sure how that applies to anything here but the fact that you have looked into it is telling.


Free the Long Form!
As of yet the ONLY one that exists IS this Kenyan BC, prove it wrong.


Which fake Kenyan one are you talking about?



posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Then the issue becomes the "natural born citizen" part of the Constitution. Technically McCain was not a natural born citizen either, because he was born on a foreign military base. To get around that issue the Congress made a proclamation that he was indeed a natural born citizen according to the spirit of the law.

Obama could come clean and get a similar proclamation.


So, the governor of Hawaii vouching for his birth is not enough, even though this is a state issue?

www.thomas.gov...:./temp/~c111V5nbwy


Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961


From House Resolution 593, July 27, 2009, passed unanimously.


The problem is assuming we are all fools and will accept a half-ass document as proof.


A state-issued document that is routinely used as proof of birth/citizenship is now "half-assed," just because you want it to be? If you truly believe that a state-issued certification of live birth isn't valid, then you are fools. The governor of Hawaii has even vouched for its authenticity. And since states are responsible for birth records, that is sufficient.


At least treat us with respect and give us a suitable explanation.


And no - you don't get treated with respect because you have never shown any. Respect is earned, and you have gone out of your way to avoid earning it.



posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
so does that mean Arnie got a copy



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

log in

join