It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate; 'Document allegedly obtained in Kenya sent to every member of Congress'

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Ok, you are correct. It appears that he admitted to all of the alcohol abuse, and alluded to Marijuana use by the statement, "I wouldn't answer the marijuana questions. You know why? Because I don't want some little kid doing what I tried." That was an admission and an evasion at the same time, lol!

But, when it comes to coc aine, he only said that he could pass the 7 year and 15 year background checks the FBI administers. He never admitted or denied the accusations from 1972 where he was supposedly arrested for possession.

My mistake. I still feel he was very forthcoming when talking about his history, and especially when addressing the issues of his college GPA and his hard partying.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't keep up much with all this Obama drama.... but I like to know 2 things.
Did Lucas Daniel Smith prove Obama was born in Kenya? Did Obama ever show his place of birth certificate?
I only remember seeing the short form and that doesn't show his place of birth.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Nobody would swear a fake document into evidence to a law suit that contained biometric (footprint) information. The document is real.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
I don't keep up much with all this Obama drama.... but I like to know 2 things.
Did Lucas Daniel Smith prove Obama was born in Kenya? Did Obama ever show his place of birth certificate?

No.
Yes

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58c602bf4852.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by astrogolf

Nobody would swear a fake document into evidence to a law suit that contained biometric (footprint) information. The document is real.

Which case would that be?

edit on 9/14/10 by evil incarnate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by lee anoma

OK, here goes.

It is a fact that it is that eligibility for the US Presidential candidacy nomination must comply with the Constitution.

It is a fact that it is very important to know about who Obama is, what his past is, and whether he has other allegiances

It is a fact that Tim Adams, a former Hawaii Elections Clerk has stated he is willing to testify under oath that Obama was "definitely" not born in Hawaii and has no birth certificate from any hospital in the Aloha State.
www.wnd.com...

It is a fact that former US Attorney, Andrew McCarthy, anti-terroist Attorney, who investigated the 1998, US Embassy bombing in Nairobi, Kenya, has charged that Obama was involved in 'border line criminal activity' in Kenya as a Senator, and that he campaigned for a pro-communist candidate who was running against a pro-American, anti-terrorism candidate. www.youtube.com...

It is a fact that Obama has not produced evidence that his study was supported by student loans, and that it has been reported that Khalid Al-Mansour, an advisor to Saudi prince Al-Walid bin Talah, told Manhattan Borough president, Percy Sutton, that he was raising money for Obama’s Harvard tuition. Incidentally, Prince Tala is the largest donor to CAIR, a Muslim group declared by the U.S. Government in 2007 as an unindicted co-conspirator in a terrorist financing trial.
www.westernjournalism.com...

It's a fact fact that if the above information referred to an ordinary citizen, who refused to provide full birth detals, who refused to provide details of his past, who had allegedly received financial support from someone with a known connection to a known terrorist group, such information would be more than sufficient for them to be considered a potential terrorist - and as such, that person, when abroad, could legally be shot by Government agents, simply based on that suspicion.

It is a fact that Obama has spent over $1.4 million to block access to all his school, college and university records, likewise for the records of his parents and grandparents.

It is a fact that the US knows less about Obama's past than is the case for any other President.

It is a fact that Obama promised 'the most transparent Administration', yet has proved himself and his Administration to be the least transparent about many vitally important issues, including his own background.

It is a fact that many reputable people doubt the authenticity of the BC, and believe it has been 'doctored'.

It is a fact that at 49 lawsuits have been filed by American citizens, including high ranking military officers, some of which requesting impeachment failing confirmation of Obama's birth details, and that none of them has been given a full hearing.

It is a fact that Lucas Smith, who sent the Kenyan birth certificate to Congressmen sent it with a sworn affidavit, which means he could be imprisoned if he is lying.

It is a fact that Debbie Schlussel has uncovered anomalies in Obama's Selective Service registration form. www.debbieschlussel.com... registration-raises-serious-questions/

It is a fact that Michelle O was filmed saying Kenya was her husbands 'homeland.'

It is a fact that in 2004, the AP ran an article on Obama - 'the Kenyan born US Senate hopeful'.
www.eutimes.net...

It is a fact that on 27 June, 2004, the East Africa Standard ran an article entitled: Kenyan bornObama all set for US Senate.web.archive.org...

It is a fact that questions have been raised about Obama having a social security number reserved for Connecticut, despite the fact he is not known to have had any connections there.

It is a fact that a private investigator alleges to have discovered information which suggests that Obama has used more than one social security number, perhaps several.

It is a fact that in April 2008 the Senate held a hearing on McCain's natural born status, but did not do the same for Obama.

It is a fact that the DNC produced two versions of Obama's 'Certificate of Nomination' as a candidate for US President. One included the statement “- and that the following candidates for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution.”, the other, mysteriously, did not contain this statement. The Certificate of Nomination which included the eligibility statement was sent to Hawaii, the other States received the Certificate of Nomination which did not include this statement. The Rep party Certificates of Nomination sent to all states included the statement of eligibility.
www.therightsideoflife.com...

It is a fact that when someone wants to keep all their personal history secret, they are usually hiding something.

It is a fact that the American people have every right to verify the credientials and eligibility of their President.

It is a fact that this matter could be easily resolved by producing the full birth certificate, and opening records of his education and student loans.

It is a fact that I don't see how making the requested information public could harm him in any way, unless he has something to hide which would harm his Presidency.

w.citizen: this is a good post. It separates you from the adolescents and puts you in the thinkers' class.

edit on 14-9-2010 by wcitizen because: typo

edit on 14-9-2010 by wcitizen because: add links

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

A great reason why Obama should save himself the trouble, and better do some governing instead.
See, I am fairly sure if this poster "saw" the long form, he wouldnt see place of birth either.
As Gibbs said: "A website saying "No he isn't" costs 15 dollars"

@wcitizen:
NLP was a 90ies Fad. Even it's most ardent proponents today concede that, that its at best a way to make yourself feel more comfortable in conversations (If you believe in it). It's main use these days is selling "How to have Sex with everybody"-Books. My then Girlfriend went on a Seminar in the 90ies, and while it took me a while to talk her into ignoring the Non-Disclosure Agreement, I still managed, despite her being better at NLP than I was (some vs none) and said NDA being backed by NLP Trainers.
Anyway, what she told me, and what I read in subsequent years is no allpowerfull magic.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom of Thought
It is a fact that I don't see how making the requested information public could harm him in any way, unless he has something to hide which would harm his Presidency.

w.citizen: this is a good post. It separates you from the adolescents and puts you in the thinkers' class.

I am looking all over this thread for either your or wcitizen birth certificates. Where are they? Do you guys have something to hide?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

I am looking all over this thread for either your or wcitizen birth certificates. Where are they? Do you guys have something to hide?

evilincarnate: besides questioning the lucidity, rationale, or intelligence of your on-line "moniker",
as far as I know, w.citizen is not running for public office, neither am I.

Either you are a troll, or an adolescent that cries 'wolf' for negative attention.

The person in the white house that you are 'defending' with your pseudonym (evilincarnate) does not want
Anyone knowing any of the truth behind his background: yet is illegally trying to gain access to all
American's postings about him on the internet.

Report-Obama demands access to Internet records without court review from Examiner.com(Aug.16, 2010)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It is a fact

Actually most of your "facts" are not facts at all, but lies put forward by birthers who hate the fact that Obama is the properly elected POTUS.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eire2
www.morningliberty.com... ama/

Here is the truth.

Eire2, Thank you for this post and the links. It is people like
you that keep the truth coming, and it cannot be silenced.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No.
Yes

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58c602bf4852.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by astrogolf

edit on 9/14/10 by evil incarnate because: (no reason given)

Hey thanks, doesn't that only show where they got the form, not birth place, I thought that was a foreign acquired certificate as it was 4 days later?

So what did Lucas Daniel Smith prove?

Ah well... like it doesn't even matter at this point in time if he was or wasn't born here.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

evilincarnate: besides questioning the lucidity, rationale, or intelligence of your on-line "moniker",

Either you are a troll, or an adolescent that cries 'wolf' for negative attention.

The person in the white house that you are 'defending' with your pseudonym (evilincarnate) does not want
Anyone knowing any of the truth behind his background: yet is illegally trying to gain access to all

Report-Obama demands access to Internet records without court review from Examiner.com(Aug.16, 2010)

Sure, open up with my online screen name on a forum such as ATS. This is going to be deep. I never asked anyone about running for office. If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to hide. What do you have to hide? I am not sure where I cried wolf or anything else. You cannot go around claiming that the ONLY reason not to release the information is because you have something to hide without first proving you have nothing to hide. It makes no sense to me.

Sure, let him spy on what I post on ATS. I hope he is checking my facebook status as well. I suppose it would have been better when good old American George Bush was doing the exact same stuff? Way to use anything and everything but the topic at hand to make your point.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Hey thanks, doesn't that only show where they got the form, not birth place, I thought that was a foreign acquired certificate as it was 4 days later?

Ah well... like it doesn't even matter at this point in time if he was or wasn't born here.

Where do you see "place where we got this?" I see places of birth and they are filled in. Why would you think it was a foreign certificate? It would not list Hawaii as his PLACE OF BIRTH if it were. Smith proved nothing.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

It is a fact

Actually most of your "facts" are not facts at all, but lies put forward by birthers who hate the fact that Obama is the properly elected POTUS.

Derek, what editing did you do to "quote me"? I have never posted
a one-liner on ats.

I have posted obama sealed all:
Illinois State Bar Association Records
files from years as Illinois State Senator
medical records
passport
baptism records (this one is probably a red herring, since muslims don't get baptized)
adoption record
Columbia University records
Columbia thesis
Harvard law school records
Puna Hou school records
Occidental College records
Harvard Law review articles
articles from the Univ. of Chicago
Now, you may quote me from The Above list; and that is a fact.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I have posted obama sealed all:
Illinois State Bar Association Records
files from years as Illinois State Senator
medical records
passport
baptism records (this one is probably a red herring, since muslims don't get baptized)
adoption record
Columbia University records
Columbia thesis
Harvard law school records
Puna Hou school records
Occidental College records
Harvard Law review articles
articles from the Univ. of Chicago
Now, you may quote me from The Above list; and that is a fact.

Please outline what steps Obama has undertaken to "seal" records that are not public information. Want my medical records? How much money do I need to spend to have HIPPA laws work?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Sure, open up with my online screen name on a forum such as ATS. This is going to be deep. I never asked anyone about running for office. If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to hide. What do you have to hide? I am not sure where I cried wolf or anything else. You cannot go around claiming that the ONLY reason not to release the information is because you have something to hide without first proving you have nothing to hide. It makes no sense to me.

Sure, let him spy on what I post on ATS. I hope he is checking my facebook status as well. I suppose it would have been better when good old American George Bush was doing the exact same stuff? Way to use anything and everything but the topic at hand to make your point.

You have just defeated yourself. "You cannot go around claiming that the ONLY reason
not to release the information is because you have something to hide " [Exactly what obama
is doing].."without first proving you have nothing to hide" [if obama has nothing to hide, he would show it].
Sir, your mistake was in using a circular argument with two negatives. In calculus [it is called tautology], two
false (negatives) statements add up to be positive. In this case, you have just surreptitiously given way,
and basically have admitted; obama's hiding something, which is why he won't show it. Thank you

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Where do you see "place where we got this?" I see places of birth and they are filled in. Why would you think it was a foreign certificate? It would not list Hawaii as his PLACE OF BIRTH if it were. Smith proved nothing.

Because it doesn't show detailed information such as hospital and physician etc... Places of birth is filled in because they filed for it there 4 days later, right? The mother probably claimed him being born there, thus foreign acquired certificate.

edit on 14-9-2010 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You have just defeated yourself. "You cannot go around claiming that the ONLY reason
not to release the information is because you have something to hide " [Exactly what obama
is doing].."without first proving you have nothing to hide" [if obama has nothing to hide, he would show it].
Sir, your mistake was in using a circular argument with two negatives. In calculus [it is called tautology], two
false (negatives) statements add up to be positive. In this case, you have just surreptitiously given way,
and basically have admitted; obama's hiding something, which is why he won't show it. Thank you

I think you should use a pencil for your little truth table next time and extrapolate out as far as I did. What I concluded is that if A should be in effect because of how it applies to B, then anything else having that same relation should also be in effect. Try it with me.

If Obama is not releasing his personal records ONLY BECAUSE HE HAS NOTHING TO HIDE, then that must be the same reason you are not releasing yours.

Get it?

Your truth table has nothing to do with running for office, does it? It is all about not having something to hide. So if you are not releasing yours, it can only be because you also have something to hide.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Please outline what steps Obama has undertaken to "seal" records that are not public information. Want my medical records? How much money do I need to spend to have HIPPA laws work?

Why dont birthers ever answer this question? It has been asked often enough, yet each time they ignore it, just like this time!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Because it doesn't show detailed information such as hospital and physician etc... Places of birth is filled in because they filed for it there 4 days later, right? The mother probably claimed him being born there, thus foreign acquired certificate.

edit on 14-9-2010 by imitator because: (no reason given)

I see what you are saying but that information is not on my birth certificate either and I have used it all my life. I got it when I was a teen and it has gotten me through college, a passport, in and out of other countries, my driver's license, etc. I have no idea who delivered me and I would be shocked if either of my parents remembered his name. According to anything I can find about obtaining a foreign certificate in Hawaii claims that if you cannot prove the birth took place in Hawaii, it will not list Hawaii under place of birth. If you have something showing otherwise, I would be interested.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join