It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to Astral Project? Really bad? Here's some tips.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Astral travelling fun and comes with it's consequences due to your chosen action's. I always wondered why I would wake up hours before my alarm clock then go back under and find myself astral travlling to anohter part of this world or another. And I experience the lesson's and learn from each one. I have prgressed over the year's and now am recupirating the forgotten memories and re-waking those memory banks to over-come fear's and being back my consciousness.

I have many recurring dreams/visions that I receive days before they happen as a woken memory from my HS whilst I'm awake and then I am already prepared for what I may encounter in those dreams/visions. I use my intentions/desires to move throughout the dreams/visions. I do not require my feet or hands to move as I am in spirit form I can do the impossible on the awaken state of my finite self. Whilst I am in spirit form I can float in and out of my sub-conscious state and wonder around my house, local town I only have to feel from within where I want to go next and I'm instantly beamed with light to that location/event.

If there's a dangerous situation I need not struggle and can change the outcome from feeling from within. I can put up very strong mental blocks telepathically against negative entities and put up a strong aurora of energy and light which negative entities cannot penetrate. Even though we could be stood from eachother only a few feet apart I then am given enough time to focus where to go next and how to avoid those situations further more.

I can read the thought's of both positive/negative entities whilst in sleep paralysis and I can even feel their intentions/desires before they have even chose which one I have seen and felt all of their outcomes play-out. So that I am already prepared for what is to come.

Sometimes I am taken by suprise from the negative entites and I only have to say "Wake up" out aloud and I've fully woke up in awaken state. If they do something towards me where I cannot use my mouth then I just put up a mental block and call out to HS/Family of Light for protection and instantly I will have been surrounded by very big Arch Angels that pull me out of that bad situation and back into my finite self and awaken state.

I then thank my Higher Self/Family of Light and the Arch Angels and Assistants/Guides.

Thankyou for your time and I hope this open's up people's interest's in astral Projection.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by Bobcat2010

(I used to do a running leap out of my window to fly outside)

Just make sure you really not in the physical! lol

A couple of times I had to slowly climb out of my window when astral projecting because it felt so real I wasn't 100% sure lol, it's a cool feeling, and when you fly I can actually feel the g force and wind.

Yeah lol I must admit I was a bit nervous about doing it at first just in case I wasn't out my body. But you know you're out when weird things start to happen around you. I sometimes get 2 or more simultaneous points of view. I could be looking at something through my own eyes yet at the same time be seeing myself from the corner of the room...

I love the G force sensation, it's like being on a rollercoaster when you fly. One time when I was in flight out on my street I could almost taste the rain on the floor. Your senses are unbelievably heightened.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The most rare of al creatures, a helpful post on ATS.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Dont know much about this but i sometimes slip into dreams while im awake and start thinking about things, sometimes crazy things sometimes everyday life, but now and then i start day dreaming about an idea and a couple of days later or sometimes the same day the thing i was thinking about is on tv or i see it somewhere, it happens quite a lot with words, i can be sat watching tv then snap out of a day dream and the object/word i was just thinking about comes on the tv a few minutes sometimes split seconds later. the last time this happend was the other day with an old style bike. strange

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pacific_waters

haha cheers.

All my threads start as comments or messages. Most of them slip through the cracks because I don't organise them and make them flashy enough. There's a psychology of what kind of large pieces of writing we instantly just don't feel like reading, I find myself doing it too. I like to try and help when I can, all I have is my opinion and my experience. For the most part I don't participate in threads because many others have given beautiful responses that I couldn't have said better, otherwise it's just too much for me to explain my point of view. I used to make a lot of threads but as I learned more I realized there were many more steps and correlations of explaining my opinion and I pretty much stopped doing it because it took so much time and went un-noticed!

Thanks though, I'm glad it was useful to you.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I posted this a couple pages back.

I've tried to go to the moon or rather..some other dimensional version of it.

When I would project I would always fly straight up towards space but after about 100 feet I'd end up back in my body, I just didn't have the energy.

Then after one night of doing some Qi Gong excercises of feeling the nerves of your body and feeling like your squeezing your whole body as you inhale and pack energy into your nerves and bones, I had a projection the next morning where I could feel the energy bubbling fiercely out of me. I looked to the sky, and this time I didn't fly up really slow and end up back in my body.. i shot straight to the sun and made it there in about 2 seconds, entered the sun, and saw an explosion of fractals and went through the other side about half a second later, I was moving fast. I've been trying to go to other planets but damn it seems like a real feat. Projections at least for me are very short, which is why I have like 10 at a time.

I had this one experience where I appeared in this stone boxed out temple looking room, it was very dark, the ceiling was open and all around it was blackness, like the room was the only thing there in that world. There was a guy there who didn't speak and looked kind of zenned out.. there was like a circular sort of ring on the floor and some white cloth wearing female monks carrying candles down this staircase. I went to the right and I wanted to go to the moon.. I was suddenly flying towards it and was going through dark blue clouds around it, there was an atmosphere although thin and it was very far away still.. I got so far before I just stopped and couldn't move further. A voice said "You're not allowed to be here."

I ended back in that room infront of the ring/computer console looking thing with the silent guy standing next to it. I decided I wanted to go to an alien planet.. I figured a fast way to travel would be through a wormhole so I was instantly flying straight into this blackhole and I was suddenly pulled back (maybe that would have been bad? ha)..
The silent guy then said: "You can only view with your mind."

So the ring created this like hologram image of a green planet, after that the experience ended.

I've been to some interesting places but i'd have to say they are never like this world, some of them have been very close...95% accurate.. but alot are like 60% the same. So I haven't been able to use it accurately to view things of this world but it doesn't take away from the experience. I've read some people can view more accurately. I've even read reports of seeing ghosts of people astral travelling. This one book they did studies on this one guy who projected into the next room and told them the contents inside this box. I've tried it with slight success... but not an exact hit.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by fallinstar

I contact people now and then through dreams, well actually all the time.. but sometimes the dream is shared is what I mean. I've sought out people in dreams who I haven't met in this life and then talked to a person who knows that person and said that's a lot what they are like, so I find that interesting.

I was once trying to learn astral projection through this site and there was a weekly schedule you went by and at the end the goal was to meet the rest of the class at the pyramids but I never bothered to try. I eventually learned to do it my own way which I posted in this thread.

Mantras didn't work for me but one that came close was going to bed... relaxing each part of the body, feeling the pulse, then feeling the heart beat and visualizing it. I woke up and I could feel this ball (heart chakra) spinning insanely fast in my chest, spinning counter-clockwise... it was so overwhelming and I couldn't get out my body, I was just said hell with this and fell to sleep.

Other then that, its been spontaneous or through my own methods that I've projected.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Can you offer any proof, or is it just a nice story? How far can you travel?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Nevermind ... just read your last post. Happy dreams.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Hey CavemanDD

How about the Zohar, I just found out or relised, that there is Jewish and Mayan, Kabbalist, whom all seem to practice Astral Projections.

That's how I kind of ended up, being a square peg, in a round hole, I got in to this reading and starting to understand more about The Tree of Life.
You have to give up alot so it seems.
I don't know, if you know of this, the Zohar, but it has 250 degrees, 630 levels of relization, to the top or finsh, I believe.
I think it said it takes 2 or 3 years, it also helps if you speak Hebrew.
From what I understand it has only been translated to in english since 2009.
But it's all about contact with your higer selves, Atman, and so on, this is why I feel like an enigma now, I hear vocies, but it's hard to understand while awake, the words start to get clear whenI start to doze off, but when awake I forget most of what they said.
But there is no place to hide, I don't really have anything to hide anymore, but no more lucid sex for one if you know what I mean, and I have given up myself no choice. You have to open you Heart Chakra, to uncondintional love, love of the Creator and all the other yous.

And when you get down to it I don't see any of those demon things or negative things, they don't exist if you are with the One. "The Tree of Good and Evil" becomes the "Tree of Good" simple as that.
This what the Zohar says, and it was writen to be revealed now, the Creator wants us to rise to our proper place, but while in the physical.
I seem to have no fear now, except the One.
The other night I was made to relise I still had fear for the others, but it's not as big as it was.
In the Zohar, that is the first thing you must do is fear the "One" not for what will happen to you here on earth, nor for what will happen to you after the earth, but just because, which is kind of a given.
This fear is what opens the first and the last gate to the Creator, but you will never see, or be able to comprehend the Creator, you have to go thru the Elohim first. The Elohim is the last thing before, the Creator, which is neither male nor female, the Elohim is the male and female form, before the Creator, Shiva and Visnu, Binah and Chokmah.

But who would have ever believed Jewish, and Mayan, Astral Projectors.

When I said fear for others, I mean fear for other people, the people that don't know there is nothing to be afraid of, not even death.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
What is the difference between astral projection, lucid dreaming and remote viewing?
I ask because I've had dreams of not getting flying right, getting stuck in walls and making out with my old boyfriend.
When you post a reply, let me know by U2U.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

Can you offer any proof, or is it just a nice story? How far can you travel?

Why would he need to offer any proof? This is a personal experience for him more then anything else, as it is for everyone. He is not telling people to believe him if they don't want to, it is entirely up to you whether you want to believe in it or not.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
After I red your thread fell asleep today. When I woke up I remembered what you said:
- remember about AP
- inducing sleeping paralysis
- projecting out of body

I did it in few seconds I guess. Convinced myself I am paralysed and then pulled myself out sideways. And off I went. $eeet. That freaked me out massively. I panicked and and wished to be back into my body and awake. But it did not happen straight away. That scared me even more.

Now I feel a bit funny. The whole thing reminds me of Salvia experience I had 2 years ago at this time. I think it was late august as well. Salvia was scary as hell and now I can do scare the crap out of me without Salvia.

That is crazy and amazing.

I am not sure if this whole thing is a good idea, but I am sure I will try it again. It is very, very, very scary I have to admit. I did not see any entities or anything threatening - it is just the thought that I am leaving my body consciously is frightening.

Thanks for the thread.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by FIFIGI]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

OHH. You were that guy on my own topic on this. Geez how did I forget. How memory is bad for me.

lol. yes I recall your wisdom well on it. And I showed those pics there too.

Well yes, like I recall you telling me that those feelings I could make was some sort of energy. Honestly I feel it is some sort of stoic cool. but still, nice topic here.

Anyway, I really do like the idea you've got here though. It definably is an interesting subject. Something that I am skeptical, but really see no reason why it could necessarily be wrong. Life is 4.5 billion years old and there are neutrinos and all sorts of goodies constantly blasting through us. We have no idea how we've adopted to these or if they effect what we see or do. Indeed we could easily use them for a form of echolocation that the mind extrapolates for sight.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I would like to thank you for your input on this. I have, for several years, attempted to do this, but my fear always finds a way to hold me back. I always feel that something is watching, lurking in the shadows, just beyond this domain. It wants me to follow but the intentions are unclear. I have had dreams that I have been on different plains of existence, perhaps this is an astral projection.

Do you think astral projection is linked with morphic resonance? Because I often wonder if someone’s thoughts are being clouded in my mind. As if, the internet antennas are intertwined and I get glimpses of their lives. Perhaps I astral project, unintentionally while I sleep, or perhaps it is a part of lucid dreaming, I am not sure. But I would like to thank you for your post, I will attempt these techniques

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
so by so called projecting like this ....how is it actually suppose to benefit us if like these people say it has some pretty nasty side effects....why on earth would somebody want to project themselves..personally I'm not jumping on this bandwagon....the light at the end of the tunnel is a train my friends...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PPGrocks

Part of this is just not being limted, your suddenly free of the physical, of death, you can go to other universes.
Seems there are reasons for most things, it's just there is more to every thing, most of the bad things are manifest from your own mind.
If you are evil or bad person, you will meet your personal demoms, and may have to reincarnate a few more times, to get rid of some of your bad Karma.
Your mind can keep expanding, all is not lost in death.

Reguardless it's still better than being put in a box in the ground.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz

I ask because I've had dreams of not getting flying right, getting stuck in walls and making out with my old boyfriend.
When you post a reply, let me know by U2U.

For anyone getting problems flying, I found this helps at least when lucid dreaming, I imagine the wind is helping me float higher and fly to wherever I want. It's easy like that.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI

I am not sure if this whole thing is a good idea, but I am sure I will try it again. It is very, very, very scary I have to admit. I did not see any entities or anything threatening - it is just the thought that I am leaving my body consciously is frightening.

Thanks for the thread.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by FIFIGI]

Think of it like this, I feel like the dream world and astral are all connected. So you basically go there every night, your just sort of in a zombie state of mind, so your not that aware of your surroundings.

So when you are 100% aware like you just experienced, it's such a different feeling, so much that your mind automatically gets scared to try to protect you, it's afraid of the unknown.

So really there is nothing to be scared of, eventually your mind will realise this and you can have more experiences.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPGrocks
so by so called projecting like this ....how is it actually suppose to benefit us if like these people say it has some pretty nasty side effects....why on earth would somebody want to project themselves..personally I'm not jumping on this bandwagon....the light at the end of the tunnel is a train my friends...

That's like saying "what's the point of going to the cinema to watch that amazing movie, if your legs get tired from walking there?"

Anyway I personally don't remember feeling any side effects.

I do get the symptoms of hearing loud ringing noise and sleep paralysis before it happens, but that's normal, and a good sign for me that's I'm on my way

[edit on 26-8-2010 by _Phoenix_]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join