It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to Astral Project? Really bad? Here's some tips.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't have time right now but I will be looking at this thread closely....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I used to get sleep paralysis when I was younger quite frequently but it scared the crap out of me because I described what was happening to me to my mother, and she told me that I was being attacked by a demon. When I figured out what was really happening to me I would try to get out but it never happened. Now I barely ever get sleep paralysis. What kind of things can I do to get my vibrations up again? I meditate daily, and I have even stopped ejaculating when I have sex with my girlfriend to conserve that energy. If any of you know of anything, please let me know. Thanks and good luck to all of you

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Nice Post, thanks...very well spoken.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thank you for this beautiful guide! I will do this for 90+ days.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the tips, OP. I will try them tonight

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This worked for me and I hope it works for you, if you've looked around before this site will have stuff you've read before but those other sources are normally missing the part this segment mentions right before you close your eyes again anyways I hope you have a read and that it helps whomever.

i.imgur.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

S+F before I even started reading - because you already have so many... this must be a good read.

I'l see you in there.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well, I have finally been through this thread and I really appreciate your honest and layman's way of explaining your experiences.
I like your wording and your not being a demi-god, in contact with celestial entities point of view. I love your explanation of "projecting" it seems far more fitting than separating our consciousness', as such.

I struggle with visualization and "seeing" the Astral - for having never been there, I don't know what I should be "seeing".

I lay down and get the buzzing/tinnitus/vibrations and flashes of light etc. My mind wanders and I just let it do it's thing. Before long, I feel my body expanding and feel Über aware. The moment I start to feel it's time to get out, I can't. As soon as I try and move I actually move my physical body and break all of it and have to start again.

I've only had one experience where I "moved" but I wasn't in control, I simply ended up in different places around my room in various body positions. I couldn't see with my eyes, everything was very very dark but I was aware of where I was standing, sitting, kneeling or rolled up in a ball stuffed into the corner of my room upside-down. Each and every-time I tried opening my eyes throughout this specific experience I could see my stripy pillow, from the perspective of my physical body - though my "Astral" was standing in the corner, kneeling on my bed, rolled in the corner etc.

I guess more practice is on the menu.

Thanks again for sharing.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Its always been something that Ive never really known how to classify.
It will occure in the latter part of my sleep.
I awake to a state where Im aware of my surroundings , bed ,walls, ect. But Im also aware that Im still in my subconscious.
The first thing I like to do is get out of bed, and walk thru the wall into the living room. I then proceed to run and dive thru the wall of the house to the frontyard, finally made it. This is where it gets fun. Its usually a sunny day with blue skies . I run at top speed and begin to fly.
Sometimes my flight is difficult and I struggle to stay in the air. Other times Im roaring thru the skies at top speed way above the trees.
I fly thru neighbors houses with ease.
The best flight Ive ever had was over Egypt. I saw the pyramids and the sphinx, then over the ocean to discover the statues of Easter Island and oddly enough the Washington monument .
It happens about twice a year for me but when it does I love it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join