It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Police To Patrol NY?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
AmericanFreePress.net: The actions of the Mexican government have caused Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly to order what many observers say is the most concentrated police mobilization since the World Trade Center disaster

This sentence is a complete lie, as is most of thie story as reported on that website.

I drove through the area about an hour ago. There was one mobile command center, 2 cops on horseback, one of those cheesy scissor-lift observation towers (with no one in it observing anything) and 2 patrol cars.

I will go back in the morning and take some video and post it late tomorrow night.

Oh, no mexican cops there either.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

How in thw hell is this allowed in our country. I am outraged to hear this and so should everyone else in this country. This is a very sad state of affairs. I love my country but the U.S. is really going to #.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

True or not, one should be willing and able to defend there rites.

Willing and able to defend their rights when something is true I can see.

But to merely do so because of a rumor only adds heat to the fire.

The best proof I have besides what I have posted is that by now, the MSM would have been all over it showing the Mexican police patrolling the streets over and over.

At that moment, I would join those who are ticked off about what they think is happening right now.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
can't stand this www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

So where would you stand on the present state of the US?
You should be aware of what is going down and why.
Where, when would you find it necessary to bring arms, violence into this equation? By 'this' I mean the present state of affairs. You know what I mean. I, we are interested to hear your reply.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pumpetheultimate

Sounds like BS to me.
Whats your point?

According to your profile, you are banned.
ATS? what's your point?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
mexico cant even police mexico- but INTERPOL has been given carte blanc in the usa.
the dept. headed by ron noble from the waco mess. i'd worry about that.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

So where would you stand on the present state of the US.

No denying it is a mess. Not a Republic/Democrat mess either. It is an American mess because time and time again we continue to let issues like this divide us. We have sat backed and watched our government lead us into our current mess.

We did nothing.

Where, when would you find it necessary to bring arms, violence into this equation.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that. I guess you could say i don't think violence is the answer. IMO, violence would only give the government more power. In some way, I think they are hoping for that.

The problem I see is that everyone is blaming everyone and no one is uniting to take on our elected officials.

I hear people say time and time again that our government don't listen to us. Why should they? We aren't showing any force in numbers when we are calling or sending emails from home.

I honestly believe until Americans start uniting and showing a presence(protests) in every city around this country, Congress will continue to avoid the issues we want address.

Just look at the last year and half, What has Congress accomplished? We have problems from the national debt all the way down the ladder and yet very little is getting done.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by jam321]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

Interpol has no authority other than what Americans choose to give it.
ATS veterans should know by now the international (NWO) banksters organized and own Interpol.

If it is not American, it has No jurisdiction here in America.
All politicians should know this though some 'cowards' choo$e to turn a blind eye. They will live and die to regret this.

Wake Up!
Smack!!!!!
It's getting very late.
You should know this.

Again, put down All federal 'authority'! It is in no one's better interest. I mean No One. I Do know what I say here. You will see soon enough.

Psych Op folks are only psyching themselves out at this point. If they had any 'intelligence' they would understand this by now. They are doing more harm than good. Again, wake Up, for your own good. You are wasting space.....

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
well if it is true mayor bloomberg needs to have mexican federales or police arrested and sent to rikers if they are caught in possesion of a fire arm off consulate grounds. they are not american citizens they have no second amendment rights. and if they stupid enough to patrol in their uniforms they should not be suprised if they get targeted. here is a wild theory what if the whole thing was about a mexican cartel bumping heads with a local group of dirtbags and the mexican goverment sent backup in to protect cartel members. i mean the mexican goverment has been corrupt for decades. what better way to send your guys help than as disqisong them as lawenforcement

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by craig732

I think we would all enjoy and appreciate that. This really is not that big of a deal. This is not a foreign occupation. It is ILLEGAL for a Mexican police officer to enforce U.S. American law, and it would never EVER hold in a court of law, not without some drawn-out amendments being made. We have troops and law enforcement from MANY different nations in our country at any given time, just because it gets reported by a website does not mean that we are under some foreign-run martial law.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The problem here is that although the Mexican "observers" will not have any authority over Americans ... the traitors and collaborators up inhabit the upper ranks of our law enforcement agencies and criminal justice system do and will not hesitate to go after American citizens.

The good news is that if push comes to shove, the regular soldiers and cops will refuse orders.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

I believe you are right.
This is why most Americans have taken a wait and see approach.
The NWO folk are scrambling for answers to the problems they created.
They are revelling in their self imposed hell.
Revel on while you can.....

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
will NEVER happen a foreign country will NEVER patrol on us soil

It's ok for foreigners to patrol countries & enforce 'laws'.. has been for awhile.

...as long the foreigners are US troops in the mid east.. lmao.. I see the hint of foreign authority on US soil has an unpalatable & bitter taste of HYPOCRISY.

Imagine being an Iraqi subjected to border ignoring illegal alien troops/mercenary gun-4-hire goons daily... they're un invited, dont speak the language or respect the culture, they take security jobs Iraqis need and act above the law.. if they commit crimes, time to scurry across the border to safety & unaccountability with the help of a foreign govt.

A taste of official US govt medicine served in a Jose Cuervo karma shot glass.. salud amegos!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well no one can be charged with treason for messing with Mexican officials over here.

These Mexican police are going to make popular targets for NY thugs too I bet.

"pop pop pop pop pop"

Right, Mexico. You don't have enough problems to worry about in your own country. It's not like your police are overburdened with a drug war or anything. So just send them to a death pit up here in NY. Brilliant.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Good thing it's not the Mexican Military, they just shot and killed a former New Yorker.....In Mexico

www.allheadlinenews.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
mexico, F# yeah! coming again to same the M#F# dayyeah mexico F# yeah! freedom is the only waaaaayy

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is not without precedent:

History of the LAPD

This section takes you on a journey through the long and exciting history of the Los Angeles Police Department. Learn about the "Los Angeles Rangers" and the "Los Angeles City Guards," two groups that represented the early beginnings of law enforcement in the City of Los Angeles. Find out why the French government actually deployed troops in Los Angeles, and the purpose of the "Home Guard." You’ll also learn about the exceptional deeds of our more influential Chiefs of Police, including Chief Parker, Chiefs Davis (James and Edward), Chief Gates, and Chief Parks.

lapdonline.org

Early Los Angeles was so lawless and the law there so corrupt the French sent troops into it to protect it's own citizens.

Now that the United States is allowing Interpol to conduct and control investigations on U.S. soil, we may in fact see more International Police Presence in various forms.

The New World Order is by nature a cooperative bunch, all for one and one for all!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Honestly,. it would amaze me that the NYPD Union would allow this,.
But this IS a conspiracy web site, and is good for higher blood pressure.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I think this is way overblown.

This is no different than the Marines guarding or patrolling
an American Embassy on foreign soil. They are there to
protect their own nationals. They are not there to police
America. 2 different things

That is not what I gathered from the article. There is no mention of a "Mexican Embassy" or anything of that nature.

Are you sure you read the article? It's right in the first sentence.

...the government of Mexico, through its consulate in New York in the United Nations, has announced it will begin patrolling the New York City borough of Staten Island to “safeguard” its nationals there.

A consulate is "of that nature."

And are there any other sources other than AFP? That isn't exactly a "fair and balanced" news outlet.

www.silive.com...

“In response to the escalating violence against Mexicans in Port Richmond, Staten Island, the Consulate General of Mexico in New York is posting personnel that will remain in the borough until further notice. This, in order to safeguard their rights and effectively assist and provide information to the Mexican residents of this area,” Beltrán wrote.

They're posting consulate personnel in the borough so that residents can report incidents quickly. Only a demagogue would take that statement and say "Mexican police are going to patrol Staten Island." The fact that the OP was pushing that falsehood makes this entire thread based on Hispanic-baiting nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join