It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Police To Patrol NY?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

MEXICAN POLICE TO PATROL NY?

www.americanfreepress.net

NEW YORK, New York — In a series of events which has caused wide notice and a storm of protests, the government of Mexico, through its consulate in New York in the United Nations, has announced it will begin patrolling the New York City borough of Staten Island to “safeguard” its nationals there.

The actions of Mexico come after a series of incidents the Mexican government terms “bias attacks.”

Ironically, these so-called “hate crimes” have been perpetrated by blacks and Asians, indicative of rising tensions between various ethnic groups in the U.S. The Catholic Exam
(visit the link for the full news article)

MOd Edit: Fixed external tags.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by GAOTU789]

Mod Edit - All Caps Title.

[edit on Sun, 22 Aug 2010 11:53:22 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
My my, how this illegal immigration issue has reared into a giant monster that no one seems to be able to control! I remember not long ago we were debating this in this forum, and some were swearing that there is noting wrong with several million illegal Mexicans living in America and taking advantage of Her services. Will America turn into a Barrio? In some parts of the country, this may already be so. As Americans we have to fight this, this is our Nation, and it is big enough for us to live and work. I can't believe what our leaders are doing, and I can't believe that they still get elected to office. Are American voters stupid?

www.americanfreepress.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
has it realy got 2 the point in america that the mexican goverment hav ther own police patroling on american soil
u lot hav lost ur country in so many ways lol

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I think this is way overblown.

This is no different than the Marines guarding or patrolling
an American Embassy on foreign soil. They are there to
protect their own nationals. They are not there to police
America. 2 different things

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
haha, very interesting read.

These hombres are not going to be your average beat-officers though. They will most likely resemble our secret service or FBI. Our FBI, CIA, etc "patrol" internationally protecting our foreign nationals.

If a mexican authority tried to do anything involving a U.S. citizen (detaining, arresting, assaulting) then you better believe his tail would be strung out to dry. The Mexican authorities will not be handling the protection or service of U.S. American citizens in any way shape or form.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
haha, very interesting read.

These hombres are not going to be your average beat-officers though. They will most likely resemble our secret service or FBI. Our FBI, CIA, etc "patrol" internationally protecting our foreign nationals.

If a mexican authority tried to do anything involving a U.S. citizen (detaining, arresting, assaulting) then you better believe his tail would be strung out to dry. The Mexican authorities will not be handling the protection or service of U.S. American citizens in any way shape or form.

Are you pretty sure of this? I wonder when I see riot police wearing masks if they are all from the US. Couldn't some of them be from Mexico or the Ukraine or other places?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I was a little confused at first, but I think now I am even more confused.

On Staten Island there are 3 boroughs.
www.nyc.gov...

Now, does this mean, that they get to patrol that entire neighborhood of port richmond?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

That is not what I gathered from the article. There is no mention of a "Mexican Embassy" or anything of that nature. It's going to be an office with call in lines for anyone who believes they are being mistreated, or anyone who believes they need protection from outside the U.S. government.

I find this extremely odd, and somewhat mismanaged. Why wouldn't they take these security folks and place them strategically in the areas of their own country where people are actually being slaughtered on a daily basis? (Juarez). What is it now? An average of 13 murders a day on this small border town, complete with home invasions?

The whole of Staten Island? How very odd indeed.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

No I think those are two different things. The difference is Marines patrolling the area around an embassy vs. Foreign police/armymen (im guessing) patrolling an area in a foreign country where former citizens reside illegally (or legally in some cases I'm sure).

It has nothing to do with the embassy or anything like that from what I can gather.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

No.

Only port Richmond, from what I gather.

That begs the question still though, HOW DO THEY HAVE THAT AUTHORITY?

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Community residents, many of whom are black first-time homeowners, told of constant disputes, alcohol and drug sales, late night disruptions, trespassing and public urination.

Hm. I just don't know what to make of this. They have come to defend the rights to engage in the above behaviors?

This just doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Also, doesn't this set a bad precedent for America? As time goes on, I'm sure immigration concerns and debates will heat up. Will the Mexican government be allowed in other areas to protect their former residents?

I don't think it's a good idea to set the precedent of allowing foreign troops in random areas that have nothing to do with protecting embassies or anything like that.

Let's just hope the Chinese government doesn't think that they have to intervene in China-towns across America. Essentially America is setting the precedent for allowing potential enemies right into their neighbourhoods. Hopefully this 'program' isn't expanded. Not too smart.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

From what my understanding is at this point.....I think I agree.

Establishing a precedence for a can of worms.

While I believe people should be protected and be able to live their lives without fear, I also believe we have law enforcement for this reason.

Again, there is more to this than meets the eye. They need all the security they get in Mexico. Realistically, they can't afford to be placing officers in other countries when their own borders are a slaughterhouse.

It boggles the mind.

ETA: I just thought about this. Now, we will need to be "policing" their police? Sigh.

Don't know why this has gotten me so riled up this morning! Maybe not enough coffee. But something about this stinks, I tell ya!

[edit on 8/22/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
At first I though it was BS... BUT it's for real, it's happening people.

This should be on all news channel 24/7 till those mexican troops/cops go back to their country.

This is foreign invasion.

Where's the next deployment? Arizona?

Me thinks they just started in New York because NY cops are corrupt, NY is run by illegal aliens loving traitors and NYers are unarmed.

Don't get me wrong. Everyone have the right to be safe in the US.

BUT DEPLOYING FOREIGN TROOPS AND FOREIGN COPS TO PROTECT CRIMINALS IS UTTER BS.

PROOF ON NBC NY :
This attack came despite an increased NYPD presence and the posting of Mexican personal in the borough by Mexican General Consul Ruben Beltran to safeguard the Mexican communities.

This is true.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
2 things I'd like to note here after further
reading on this topic.

These Mexican patrols are not protecting
dignitaries or politicians. They are protecting
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS who are not even supposed
to be in this country.

And secondly, I'm assuming the reason why
cops aren't protecting them is cuz the cops
don't want them here either. So they have to
call down to Mexico to get protection in the
heartland of America.

This is about cops not protecting illegals.

and I don't blame them, it's not their job
to protect criminals.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
This is foreign invasion.

u r absolutely correct !!!!
star for u

and I have a feeling this will not stand for very long
when the word gets out.

all part of the plan for martial law I'm afraid

Mexican Troops today

UN Troops tomorrow

etc....

info-wars.org...

[edit on 22-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Personally, I think the people of New York can handle this situation on their own. I dont think they will allow this to happen in their city.
As said in the original story, the black and asain communities have been having problems with them for sometime now, and are taking matters into their own hands.

I cant believe this is happening. Im.... speechless.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yep very very very dangerous precedent...

Others in the audience, who declined to testify, spoke of men wearing clothes bearing symbols of La Raza, Aztlan and other militant pro-Mexican groups.

Not only protecting illegals, but basically latino KKK aka La Raza, Atzlan and all those other nutjobs who call for the killing of all non-latinos and the annexation of North America for Mexico to create Atzlan.

Those people are nuts... and the mexican cops/troops are protecting those scumbags.

Round them up. Deport them or put them against the wall. I have nothing against good illegals that want to become real americans and have good lives but La Raza/Atlzan scum, put them against the wall.

Looking for REAL terrorists? Just look at them. But eh, the Atzlan movement is funded by the elite.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

The Mexican embassy does not cover the whole of Staten Island. They would have no jurisdiction on American soil,unless the City of New York invited them to police the Island.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
the problem just compounded itself gentlemen.

Not only do we have illegal immigrants here
but we also have foreign police forces on US
soil protecting them.

It's time for some house cleaning.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join