It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Police To Patrol NY?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoreFunky85
reply to post by autowrench

I am outraged to hear this and so should everyone else in this country.

If you took the time to learn more information (you know, the TRUTH) from other sources, then maybe you wouldn't be outraged.

Most of us aren't outraged because we don't automatically believe anything we're told.

Some people believe everything the gov't tells them, simply because it's "official." And some people believe everything they read on a biased news site (or are spoon-fed by misleading OPs) because they want to believe it.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
AmericanFreePress.net: The actions of the Mexican government have caused Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly to order what many observers say is the most concentrated police mobilization since the World Trade Center disaster

This sentence is a complete lie, as is most of thie story as reported on that website.

I drove through the area about an hour ago. There was one mobile command center, 2 cops on horseback, one of those cheesy scissor-lift observation towers (with no one in it observing anything) and 2 patrol cars.

Who are you gonna believe: AFP.net or your own eyes?

Gotta love that old standby: "many observers." Meaning "the author of this article is hiding his lies behind unnamed masses that don't actually exist."

Could it be that the mobile command post was set up precisely because of the rise in hate crimes? Nope, must be those Mexican cops.

And they're even scarier because you can't see them! They have cloaking devices!

MEXICANS ARE EVERYWHERE! HALP!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
AmericanFreePress.net: The actions of the Mexican government have caused Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly to order what many observers say is the most concentrated police mobilization since the World Trade Center disaster

This sentence is a complete lie, as is most of thie story as reported on that website.

I drove through the area about an hour ago. There was one mobile command center, 2 cops on horseback, one of those cheesy scissor-lift observation towers (with no one in it observing anything) and 2 patrol cars.

I will go back in the morning and take some video and post it late tomorrow night.

Oh, no mexican cops there either.

]

The above videos are BORING. The first 2 videos are in the evening, the third is in the morning.

I drove the whole length of the area where the cops are posted. As you can see, the cops are on the main avenue, but there are NO cops on the sidestreets (where most of the attacks occured).

This is not even 1/1000th of the deployment that occured after 9/11.

There are a few extra cops in the area. NYPD cops. NO mexican cops.

This whole story is blown extremely out of proportion.

I have more video, but it is more of the same... a few cops on the main drag. Nothing to see here; move along.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by craig732]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

if your gonna copy and paste your response atleast make sure it's spelled right, its sa'lue amigo you troll!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurefireII
reply to post by GovtFlu

if your gonna copy and paste your response atleast make sure it's spelled right, its sa'lue amigo you troll!

sa'lue!.. you are so right, familiar sentiment.. my bad. But the shoe fits. Some Iraqis enjoy being subject to US troop authority probably as much as some Americans would like bowing to Mexican policia... just say'n..

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join