It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Police To Patrol NY?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

canada isn't a threat to america, unless you fear an invasion by 3 world war II jeeps and 7 guys with pellet guns.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
reply to post by autowrench

What's the big deal, Jews have their own special police that patrols Brooklyn so why can't Mexicans have their own as well then too?

Are these jews you speak of American citizens patrolling American soil, or are they Israelis imported to occupy American soil?

Answering that question will go a long way in explaining "what the big deal" is.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The Corporations brought in the illegals for slaves, and run most of the drugs. Then, right on schedule and on command came the clamp down on the illegals according to their policy of inciting HATE-ONS , for divisions, and creating this to an almost civil war.

Now what is equivalent to more foreign troops/officers/whatnot, in the US. No doubt they are carefully positioned.

Wonder what tptb have planned?

Please learn to stop reacting and villianizing ordinary people who are ALL being manipulated by TPTB for not so good purposes.

Stand still, and love everyone, don't react with your gut for a change, and reach into your Love and contemplate everything and walk in everyones shoes. Do the opposite of what they expect and give to one another.

Speak peace, and love, and tolerance.

Period.

YOU love 'em to death.

Me? I'll be loading magazines and sharpening swords and such.

In the end, if push comes to shove, we'll get an insight into which course of action brings results.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by Sly1one

canada isn't a threat to america, unless you fear an invasion by 3 world war II jeeps and 7 guys with pellet guns.

we just traded the pellet guns for pointy sticks...better range/bigger holes

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

This nation is out of control and psychotic as hell. Just look at the White house. Talk about sick, perverted and evil. Can people be this blind and stupid. Guess so, watching it everyday. Reality has become to demented to capture in a movie. The word sick is not even close to describing leaders elected each year. Obama (my God) our city, county and state governments all beyond anything I would want to imagine. Like I have a choice.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
i dont think thats true they would have no real power to do anything NYPD would likely arrest them haha that would be a sight to see

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
That is not what I gathered from the article. There is no mention of a "Mexican Embassy" or anything of that nature. It's going to be an office with call in lines for anyone who believes they are being mistreated, or anyone who believes they need protection from outside the U.S. government.

I find this extremely odd, and somewhat mismanaged. Why wouldn't they take these security folks and place them strategically in the areas of their own country where people are actually being slaughtered on a daily basis? (Juarez). What is it now? An average of 13 murders a day on this small border town, complete with home invasions?

The whole of Staten Island? How very odd indeed.

I agree, these people need to worry about their own country before they start coming to ours and trying to patrol it.

I could go on about this, but honestly all I have to say is how do you think the founding fathers would feel about how our country is being run now? Probably not too good...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
the mexicans are taking back what was notably theirs - california, texas , arizona and new mexico. throw in nevada too.

Alright well where do I go to take back what was notably mine?

Not to sound like an ass but what are they going to do with those territories that were notably theirs? They can't even manage the territory they do have correctly. They are just going to create another Mexico they will want to escape, just on a larger scale...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What's up with all the Mexico bashing?

The article says nothing about police except for the title.

It is becoming apparent through threads like this that many members are not concerned about the truth. It is all about hatred.

As many members we have from New York in addition to Faux News, I find it hard to believe that there is no video proof of these Mexican police patrolling US streets.

Here is the press statement from the Mexican consulate translated by google saying they would post personnel in the area.

This, in order to safeguard their rights and effectively assist and provide information to the Mexican residents of this area”, said Consul General, Ambassador Rúben Beltrán.

portal.sre.gob.mx...

Says nothing about police, arrest or patrolling the area.

Flame away

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I've got to agree with you on this one.

So far as I can tell from the sources that have been posted so far, these will be Mexican Embassy officials who will have no law enforcement power beyond what anyone has: they can walk around on the streets in an effort to discourage further violence, and work with the NYPD in the event it occurs.

It is part of the duty of an embassy to try to ensure the rights and safety of its nationals in the area where it is; I don't see how this project goes beyond that.

I would have a huge problem with this if they had any actual law enforcement powers, but this seems like a non-issue to me.

[edit on 8/22/2010 by americandingbat]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Also, how is that even constitutionally legal to have foreign troops helping out in situations of ANY kind on U.S. soil?

The only time I have ever seen anything remotely close is Detroit / Windsor Canada. During the 4th of July weekend both cities celebrate together. There is usually an exchange of Law Enforcement on each side of the border (Windsor police in detroit to deal with canadiens, and americans on the Windsor side to deal with Americans.

Both sides have stuff in place to get this done.

Aside from that, ive never seen foriegn Police here in the US. Whomever thought this was a good idea needs to rethink it.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I wonder if this is what you will get or if this is what they will stop....
This is very Graphic, don't watch it if you are easily offended by reality.
beheading begeading beheading beheading beheading beheading beheading
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Silly question if they were going to stop this
sort of thing they would stop it in Mexico...

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yes it is very different. Mexican patrols aiding illegals is nothing more than a federal offense. 90% of the illegal comes from where you troll? You guessed it, Mexico!
This country has become a laughing stock, and i for one cant wait for the massive uprising! Then and only then, will we take our country back!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I think this is way overblown.

This is no different than the Marines guarding or patrolling
an American Embassy on foreign soil. They are there to
protect their own nationals. They are not there to police
America. 2 different things

An embassy is considered part of the sovereign territory of the country it belongs to. That's why military guards can be stationed there.

It's TOTALLY different than having military or police from another country patrolling the streets of this country.

IF true and obama is allowing it, add "spinelss" to the list of titles he has accumulated.

[edit on 8/22/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
My concern is this, if in fact a "patrol " of mexicans would be allowed, wouldn't this suggest a possible outbreak in violence, having two factions in the same area let alone same city could possibly be a prelude to war? Im not saying this would happen, but all it would take is one spic patrolmen to over- step his/her boundries, especially with an American, in the wrong way, and bam, you have an all out fight, citizens kicking the crap out of the spics right back to the to the s%$t hole they call home!
Actually, that might be the best idea to rectify this illegal issue we have~
Were's my congressmen's phone number........

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
This is the first I have heard of that. I know that large numbers of British police came for memorial services but I did not know they came here for policing purposes. I believe you have your facts a bit wrong.

I live in New York City, I was there and I personally saw the Bobbies directing traffic and crowds in the city with my own eyes.

[edit on 8/22/2010 by LifeInDeath]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
What's up with all the Mexico bashing?

The article says nothing about police except for the title.

It is becoming apparent through threads like this that many members are not concerned about the truth. It is all about hatred...
...Says nothing about police, arrest or patrolling the area.

no need to flame
exept to question your accuracy:
from the OP:

Ironically, these so-called “hate crimes” have been perpetrated by blacks and Asians, indicative of rising tensions between various ethnic groups in the U.S. The Catholic Examiner and NBC New York both reported the Mexican government’s intention to mount surveillance, patrol and police in and around the Staten Island community of Port Richmond, which in recent years has seen a large influx of Mexican illegal immigrants.

I find your use of the word "Hate" quite inaccurate as well.
You seem to have learned a lesson from the Zioists who use that epithet to stiffle debate regarding what they are doing that is illegal and immoral.

It's a Trick, We Always Use It." (calling people "anti-Semitic")

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Defend yourselves at all cost.....assuming the news is for real.
You should know this is just 'another' push.
Do you shove?
This is a test, a provocation by the supposed 'powers that be'.
Would you pass?
You 'should' all be outraged.....at the 'idea'.

If this was a test of cowardice.
Would you pass?

Sometimes, "One shot, one Kill" has its merits.
I understand.....from experience.
Do you?

Are you not amazed at some of the folks who still appear on your TV screen whom you know are guilty of high treason?????
If your relatives are victims, do you Act in their regard?
I often wonder.
U?

Besides, how would you confirm this 'news'?

This is the first 'I've' hear of it.
I don't believe or understand it to be true.
Personally, I don't believe the public would stand for it.
U?

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Go and read page 2 where I debunked the op's article. The Catholic examiner got the information from a source I posted.

As for hate this thread is full of hate. Just calling it as it is. I'm sure it won't stifle debate since many have no intention of debating or getting to the truth.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

True or not, one should be willing and able to defend there rites.
This would be a blatant attempt to deny an American of their rites.
Violence would be condoned in a situation such as this especially if one's rites are breached by a foreign aggressor.
This is common sense.

I've had some brew tonight with attempt to forget the trash of this world. It's so Full of it.
Disgusting!
You know.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join