It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
Very interesting stuff, I'll listen to the rest at a later stage, but S&F coz it sounds interesting so far.

And it's good to see we had the usual haters jump in and vomit crap all over this thread...

[edit on 15/8/10 by CHA0S]

I predict the agents of disinfo in ATS admin will move this thread to the hoax bin within 48 hours as it has just hit the front page of the site. What do you think? Maybe? Maybe not?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten.....

Welcome to one branch of the very much alive and active disinfo campaign. Hope you can put aside their confusion and enjoy the content of the video.

You can "put aside your confusion".....

The "content of the video" comprises hoaxes & lies, as per my original post in this thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Very interesting stuff, I'll listen to the rest at a later stage, but S&F coz it sounds interesting so far.
And it's good to see we had the usual haters jump in and vomit crap all over this thread...

I predict the agents of disinfo in ATS admin will move this thread to the hoax bin within 48 hours as it has just hit the front page of the site. What do you think? Maybe? Maybe not?

Rajaten.....

I would think so.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Cute avatar

I apologise if it looks like a 'disinfo campaign' or 'derailing' a thread. It's just hard to see a thread that takes these two people seriously without providing an alternative view. Pointing out Greer's dishonesty is the right thing to do to save people from spending money on his con game. The posts about Hoagland have been pretty warm and friendly.

The interview was okay if you like that kind of stuff. The thread's been a success with all these pages and a few flags.

If you want to hear interviews with guys who are really interested in ET and UFOs, Binnall of America is fantastic and Paracast has interviewed all the legends. The Binnall archive has an interview with Colm Kelleher talking about the Skinwalker Ranch that is just incredible. It's possibly the best interview I've heard this year and it's made me think deeply about a lot the paranormal stuff. It's here!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten I think you knew that the moment you opened this thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I find it absurd that Greer celebrates 'free energy' when his track record demonstrates how he'd be selling it off to the highest bidder and becoming CEO of a multi-national energy corporation. Free to Greer means $$$

I see this as disinfo too. Greer comes out pretending to be for "disclosure" and then makes himself look like he's somekind of moneygrubber in order to discredit the alien disclosure camp. So he's doing both.. making alien belivers belive more and making alien skeptic more skeptical. But it's all a diversion from reality --- that the US is the ones with the alien technology and it had nothing to do with aliens -- like the Foo Fighters in WWII.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Because people seem so intent on derailing this thread, let me just provide the other side of this argument to keep it balanced, this is a collection of my posts from another thread similar to this, made by the same OP actually. I have been following Greer for a while now, long before he made that stupid claim on the moth photo...I've listened to many of his interviews, and the man certainly just isn't in it for the money, he has a true and long standing interest in the Ufology field.

Say what you want about Greer, you can't discount and debunk the hundreds of high status people he's interviewed in the disclosure project. The problem with skeptics, once they think they've debunked one thing, they think they've debunked it all. You can't simply claim everything Greer does is a hoax because you suspect what MIGHT be a photo of a moth isn't what he says it is, or if he charges money for products which you DON'T HAVE TO BUY...

I just read that everything Greer does now gets moved to the hoax section...well, that's just a shame isn't it...it's too bad that what was possibly the biggest effort by high status people to come together and announce to the world the truth, is now played off as nothing of significance because nothing Greer is related to is significant, because Greer is nothing but a con-man...I guess skeptics use the same logic with the UFO subject as whole, they think since some people are crazy, and since some sightings are explainable or hoaxes, that must mean all are, no matter the volume of unexplained cases and witness testimony from not just individuals but groups, and no matter who it is that proclaims Aliens exist, it's still all the work of hoaxers and crazy people to them...

So what, he's human, everybody makes mistakes, why are you so quick to crucify him and discount everything he's ever accomplished, without even knowing the exact circumstances of his situation. I can see why he's not to be trusted, but he's work must be looked at rationally...if you throw it all in the trash because one part is rubbish, you might be accidentally throwing away pure gold along with it... the man is an idol to me, putting aside any scams he may actually have taken part in, he's achieved a lot and I agree with many, if not all, of his view points, and it's disappointing ATS now considers him a con man.

[edit on 15/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I predict the agents of disinfo in ATS admin will move this thread to the hoax bin within 48 hours

You are beginning to sound just like Greer, rajaten. He too accuses people of being "disinfo agents" or in the pay of some government agency but only if they expose his lies.

Your "prediction" isn't valid as your last Greer promotion thread went straight to the Hoax bin so common sense dictates this should be put in there, too.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
ATS Team:

To quote the great InfaRedMan…..

Is it any wonder the man has been dubbed Ufology's Own Worst Enemy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Greer is a shocker.

Hoagland is just as bad…..except with different stories & less muscles!

Cheers
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

Good god give it a rest, your not funny, howmany times are you going to laugh at yourself?
Intelligent people are funny.You are not funny.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I predict the agents of disinfo in ATS admin will move this thread to the hoax bin within 48 hours as it has just hit the front page of the site.
Well, it hasn't been moved yet...time will tell I guess. I hope it doesn't, it's been a while since ATS has had any good thread regarding Greer. The debunkers have unknowingly propagated this thread to the front page by trying so hard to defile the reputation of these men.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Welcome to one branch of the very much alive and active disinfo campaign.

What branch will that be?

A Joshua tree branch, perhaps?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
This will be the greatest interview ever.

I am about to listen to it, I will report back about how great it truly is after
I listen to it.

mini rant - why do people leave posts saying they are going to watch the video and will come back with their thoughts afterwards...who cares? watch the video and then post something relevant.

or do you just want to be first to comment on a thread?

mini rant over.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Well said chaos. Im going to repeat that if you dont mind because I think that comment was very cutting.

"Say what you want about Greer, you can't discount and debunk the hundreds of high status people he's interviewed in the disclosure project. The problem with skeptics, once they think they've debunked one thing, they think they've debunked it all. You can't simply claim everything Greer does is a hoax because you suspect what MIGHT be a photo of a moth isn't what he says it is, or if he charges money for products which you DON'T HAVE TO BUY... I just read that everything Greer does now gets moved to the hoax section...well, that's just a shame isn't it...it's too bad that what was possibly the biggest effort by high status people to come together and announce to the world the truth, is now played off as nothing of significance because nothing Greer is related to is significant, because Greer is nothing but a con-man...I guess skeptics use the same logic with the UFO subject as whole, they think since some people are crazy, and since some sightings are explainable or hoaxes, that must mean all are, no matter the volume of unexplained cases and witness testimony from not just individuals but groups, and no matter who it is that proclaims Aliens exist, it's still all the work of hoaxers and crazy people to them... So what, he's human, everybody makes mistakes, why are you so quick to crucify him and discount everything he's ever accomplished, without even knowing the exact circumstances of his situation. I can see why he's not to be trusted, but he's work must be looked at rationally...if you throw it all in the trash because one part is rubbish, you might be accidentally throwing away pure gold along with it... the man is an idol to me, putting aside any scams he may actually have taken part in, he's achieved a lot and I agree with many, if not all, of his view points, and it's disappointing ATS now considers him a con man." - ATS USER CHAOS

*Sigh*

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

reply to post by rajaten

I predict the agents of disinfo in ATS admin will move this thread to the hoax bin within 48 hours as it has just hit the front page of the site.
Well, it hasn't been moved yet...time will tell I guess. I hope it doesn't, it's been a while since ATS has had any good thread regarding Greer. The debunkers have unknowingly propagated this thread to the front page by trying so hard to defile the reputation of these men.

lmao@defiling Greer's reputation!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Why people calling Greer a hoaxer? He did alot of conferences together with Steve Basset to get the truth out of there.

Maybe the fee he's bringing up at C-Seti are to expensive, but alot of his money goes also in his work again.

In the latest few years Greer had alot threats from out the government, about what he was doing (sharing the information).

Lets hear what he have to gonna say in October! Dont put down this man so easily.

Offtopic question: Can you call me any crediable UFO researcher which isnt doing the same like greer? So please stop complaining about the way he is making money.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Oxize]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thankyou for your opinion and leads to Binall and Paracast.

Theres no need for you to apologize for something you are not a part of fellow ats member. Your measured nature is always welcome on any of my threads, even if you disagree with me, since you have decent manners.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oxize
Why people calling Greer a hoaxer? He did alot of conferences together with Steve Basset to get the truth out of there.

How do you know Greer was speakingthe truth?

In the latest few years Greer had alot threats from out the government, about what he was doing (sharing the information).

Any proof at all of these threats?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Welcome to one branch of the very much alive and active disinfo campaign. Hope you can put aside their confusion and enjoy the content of the video.

And exactly what do you think Hoagland & Greer are? Prophets??

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

He just says that so people think he is important. One of his older stories goes that a team of assassins came out to the desert to kill him. The ETs zapped the agents with a ray and made them drop their guns and pick up guitars! Instead of killing Greer they serenaded him!

Lets hear what he have to gonna say in October! Dont put down this man so easily.

He always has a big reveal promise every October! He'll have nothing to say like he didn't last year or the year before that... or October 2011, 2012 etc

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Maybe the fee he's bringing up at C-Seti are to expensive, but alot of his money goes also in his work again.

Offtopic question: Can you call me any crediable UFO researcher which isnt doing the same like greer? Well?

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Oxize]

Thankyou for your perspective. Greer is a true pioneer of the field. He has the courage to endanger the lives of his family and himself to chase this dragon out of the shadows. People forget the level of investment required to bring a product from prototype through R&D and manufacturing to market costs millions even billions of dollars. This is why he tries so hard to collect funds for www.disclosureproject.org

[edit on 15-8-2010 by rajaten]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join