It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I can see why he's not to be trusted, but he's work must be looked at rationally...if you throw it all in the trash because one part is rubbish, you might be accidentally throwing away pure gold along with it... the man is an idol to me, putting aside any scams he may actually have taken part in, he's achieved a lot and I agree with many, if not all, of his view points, and it's disappointing ATS now considers him a con man.

There are other credible people doing the same work. You acknowledge he's been involved in 'scams' and yet there are people who haven't been involved in any scams at all. Check out the work that Leslie Kean and James Fox did for their own Press Club in 2007.

NTERNATIONAL PRESS CONFERENCE, NATIONAL PRESS CLUB, WASHINGTON D.C. November 12, 2007

The witnesses were all vetted and no liars or fantasists sneaked in. The website that hosts the link ( The Coalition for Freedom of Information (CFi)) is also working to lobby Govt to investigate UFOs and they've even taken NASA to court and won.

In contrast, Greer charges very high prices for his books, CSETI training sessions and alien vectoring technology (laser pointers) and is known to lie. He's actually been associated with liars and promoted them.

So Chaos, I'm not having a go at you here. This isn't anything ad-hom or disinfo. I'm pointing out that your 'idol' has feet of clay and would probably screw you for a buck. Instead of defending men like him, you could be looking at the great work being done by the guys in that link above. Also Robert Hastings has his Washington Press Club next month. He's got 7 witnesses to UFO activity at nuclear bases. Again, each witness is the real deal.

Sometimes a crook is just a crook and describing them as such isn't disinfo, dishonest or ad-hom.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I'm watching now, and Hoagland has really gone on the line talking about the war that is going on. Our side, is darth vader, just so you know.

So who's the emperor?
So we know who to throw into the seemingly endless pit.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
He has the courage to endanger the lives of his family...

Are you serious!

Risking the lives of his own family in order to dupe the gullible out of their money?

That's courage, is it? (Not that I believe this "life threat" fantasy of Greer's for one moment.)

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

There are other credible people doing the same work. You acknowledge he's been involved in 'scams' and yet there are people who haven't been involved in any scams at all.
Well, it just proves I'm more forgiving than some. I couldn't really care less about one insignificant photo of a moth, or if he's been involved with hoaxers, I'm sure a lot of serious UFO researchers will come into contact with a hoaxers, that's just a void argument IMO. He has a achieved too much IMO to let a few little things affect everything he has ever done. If you want to do that, go ahead, you've made your argument here, over and over again, people get the point, now let others discuss the other side of things please.

As for good UFO researchers, I found this was a very informative post made by Scramjet76:

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by k3rm1t

Jerome Clark
Stanton T. Friedman
Richard F. Haines, Ph.D
Bernard Haisch, Ph.D
James A. Harder, Ph.D
John Keel
Bruce Maccabbee, Ph.D
John E. Mack, Ph.D.
Peter A Sturrock, Ph.D.
Jacques Vallee, Ph.D

That is a very good list IMO.

Here is a hardcore scientist/engineer with an open mind who is often overlooked in ufology: Paul R. Hill

Hill received his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with Aeronautics Option (Specialty) from the University of California, Berkeley in 1936. He also participated in graduate courses at the University of Virginia Extension during his employment with NACA, but considered himself primarily self-educated in mathematics and analysis.

If you want to read what a real scientific mind writes like then read his book Unconventional Flying Objects. Should be required reading in colleges across the country.

[edit on 15/8/10 by CHA0S]

link   

I just noticed a new link by greer on www.disclosureproject.org to ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

Looks interesting!

link   
reply to post by torsion

She better be careful then, thanks to the three strikes you're out rule.

1l.) [HOAX]: In the event you post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, fraudulent, or faked nature, your account may be terminated without warning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Fox and Kean are honourable people doing good work too. Leslie Kean has recently released a new book which im going to order on amazon.

"Amazing new book on UFOs with numerous Generals, Pilots and Government Officials giving their testimonies. These highly credible witnesses bring home the reality of the Ufo topic, bringing disclosure on step forward and to top it off former White House chief of staff John Podesta gives the book his approval. "

ufosontherecord.com... for anyone that might be interested also.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

It is a sad fact of life that people take things so personally.
Rather than being thanked for perhaps pointing out some pertinent truths about Greer and co, you are instead rounded upon and accused of being a ‘hater’, or somesuch.
Maybe you should just leave them to it!
If the OP and his/her supporters want to discuss this stuff, talk nonsense about nonsense, and indeed lets be honest, it is nonsense, then good luck to them.
These are the kind of fodder that Greer and co feed upon, and lets face it, they love it!
Why are people so shallow? The Jehovah’s witnesses of ufology.
Maybe, ultimately they just aren’t too smart.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhistpunk

Buddhistpunk.....

Good god give it a rest, your not funny, howmany times are you going to laugh at yourself? Intelligent people are funny.You are not funny.

Congratulations!

You've made it to my Profile Page!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the video. I first saw Grier in the disclosure project. Since then I've looked into a lot of different issues concerning the topic. Still not sure who to believe or what to think. All I know is there is life out there because they found alien organisms in space debris. Bacteria that can withstand the vacuum of space and reanimate when oxygen is available.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by acroagogue]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

MMN, checkout this new video from your secret idol from CSETI.

A very bright, pulsating ET craft responds to hand-held laser signaling from the ground. This video was captured in the night sky of Mount Shasta, CA at a CSETI workshop in 2009.

Cool huh?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon
Rather than being thanked for perhaps pointing out some pertinent truths about Greer and co, you are instead rounded upon and accused of being a ‘hater’, or somesuch.

It's always the same with cultish figureheads and their followers. Because they are founded on a lie they cannot discuss or debate, only dictate and attack. Think of the Scientologists, Heaven's Gate and Jim (KoolAid) Jones!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

You're falling into the Ufology honey trap that liars gain credibility. Yeah, he's been caught out a few times, but let's not 'throw the baby out with the bathwater.'

You're an intelligent guy and there's two or three dozen credible people pushing the boundaries of Ufology...why insist on defending Greer? Why waste time on a known liar? More importantly, can you point to anything he's done in the past few years that can be classed as serious or significant?

Unless you can do any of these things, you'd need to ask yourself if you're sticking up for the guy out of stubbornness or bloody-mindedness. Perhaps, he's a way for you to convince yourself that some ATS members are disinfo or debunkers? Why isn't James Fox or Leslie Kean your idol?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by torsion

She better be careful then, thanks to the three strikes you're out rule.

1l.) [HOAX]: In the event you post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, fraudulent, or faked nature, your account may be terminated without warning.

Chadwickus.....

Yes.....

That "slight" problem is looming.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by acroagogue
Thanks for the video. I first saw Grier in the disclosure project. Since then I've looked into a lot of different issues concerning the topic. Still not sure who to believe or what to think. All I know is there is life out there because they found alien organisms in space debris. Bacteria that can withstand the vacuum of space and reanimate when oxygen is available.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by acroagogue]

You're welcome
Its important to have as many different sources and perspectives as possible when it comes to the esoteric I think. Greer and Hoagland are both in my bag of knowledge with a solid mix of others too.

You may be interested in some of the bacterial endospores and archaea micro-organisms found here on earth.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by midicon

Midicon.....

Thank you for your positive words.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Fox and Kean are honourable people doing good work too. Leslie Kean has recently released a new book which im going to order on amazon.

Rajaten.....

With respect, I believe you know that Greer & Hoagland are not the same as those two.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Cool?!

How reckless and stupid can people get?

is this the "in thing" with all these UFO bozos?

Shining lasers at them???

It doesn't matter who or what is in that craft, shining lasers at it is utter stupidity!!

How would you like it if you were driving along minding your own business when some boofhead shined a laser into your eyes??

NOT COOL.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

MMN, checkout this new video from your secret idol from CSETI. Cool huh?

Rajaten.....

No.....not "cool"

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Thanks for the video, I have to rip them before watching them...PC problems. I'm waiting for a cousin to finish the book and lend me her copy. Thanks also for the compliments.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join