It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

my perspective is that you guys just hate these guys, thats why you destroyed the discussion, by trying to burn them

As I said, you are presumptuous! I stated that I was indifferent. Does one

have to have emotion in order to objectify?

I do not know Greer personally so I cannot hate him personally. I do abhor

charlatans but then I do have to question the people taken in by his

bulldinkery!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

- Define the "usual haters"

Haters - those who hate a particular aspect of something. In this case, it seems you hate the notion of people actually listening to these particular men and giving them a chance to be heard with a chance of being believed.

- Define the "crap" that has been "vomited".

Crap - something of little or no use; seems to appear everywhere, making it a nuisance to avoid. In this case, it's the same old statements and blabberings claiming these men are con artists not to be trusted.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
back to the real purpose of this thread then

anyone here really believes that some shadow organization doesnt exist in, at least, the US ?

that was something they talked about it, and it is talked by many people

an interesting thing Greer said was that, Clinton couldnt do anything about this shadow organization, since he feared death. But why?

Couldnt he just announce to the public the presence of this shadow government and ask for support ? Clearly, the public would understand if one of their elected said that he cant do his job!

I think that by transparency, he could avoid any kind of action from this shadow organization

[edit on 15/8/10 by Faiol]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol Clinton couldnt do anything about this shadow organization,

Because it does not exist

Couldnt he just announce to the public the presence of this shadow government and ask for support ?

What, announce the existance of a group that does not exist....

What proof did they offer to show us this group actually exists?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well, If Greer and Hoagland said it, then it must be true!!!

Disclosure is coming soon.

In order for you to find out more, you must buy hoalands books, or pay attention to Greer's disclosure project.

Disclosure is coming,be it on a personal level. If it has not happened already, then the talks of these people will not make it any more true than it is.

Too say that aliens do not exist is just ignorant. To believe that roswell isn't just a coverup of the nazi experiments during project paperclip is also ignorant.

All I'm trying to get at is that they probably have been here before, and will be back again.

Just don't wait for the MAJOR disclosure when it happens everyday of yourlife. Just don't fail to read the signs that are right in front of your face, whithout taking into consideration the real "disclosure" that happens. From as small as something in your life not seeming the same, to actually seeing an alien spacecraft land on your front yard.

No mstter where you turn, disinfo will be there. It's up to your own personal expierences to sift through what is right and wrong.

That's how you get caught in the trap. As we have learned through our own government throughout the years, you can trust no one but yourself.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Roadie]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

yes, they didnt provid proof, but, if you research a little, you will notice that some billions of $ go each year to black projects, that even the US president doesnt have access to

so, who manages it? God?

if you dont believe it exists, no problem ...

what if existed, why couldnt he do anything about it?

lets be real, its not like they were the first to talk about black projects ... anyone with a little time into this knows about it

reply to post by Roadie

I agree thats just useless to hear these people saying disclosure is coming, its like all those prediction threads, that everyday we can read here

But I heard the interview, and I dont think they said disclosure is coming, I think it was a misunderstanding by the op

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hi,

Well I don’t know if there is really any point in me posting in this thread now, as I see whilst I have been away listen to the interview that it is somewhat off topic now and turned into a mud throwing contest.

Anyway I have listened to all of the interview, got to say I am not a fan of Greer at all but that is purely based upon my own opinion. Now Hoagland I do find him fun to listen to and I find his work and speeches to be like listening to a good sifi audio book
I think another member mentioned something about him being like a “likable Mr Bean” which I think is a good description.

Regarding the interview, the only thing that I found new in it was them both promoting an upcoming event all the other stuff they both have pretty much covered before if you have followed their work. Also none of the topics are new and pretty much all of them have been discussed here on ATS.

Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Roadie

For the record:

No one here stated that there is not life out there in the Universe, so let me

just make that clear to you k?

In so far as disclosure, IMO there is nothing happening in that arena and I

am doubtful it ever will happen. I would however like disclosure about the

technology they have.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
an interesting thing Greer said was that, Clinton couldnt do anything about this shadow organization, since he feared death.

Have you actually heard Clinton himself make a statement that he feared death from a "shadow organisation"? If not I'd put it down to more Greerian fantasy!

Like the moth and the tree branch!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

why are you even in this thread, if you dont want to entertain the idea of it may be true?

I said many times, you will never be able to prove any of the information presented in this UFO board

its just speculation ... if you dont like to think about it, just dont, and dont waste your time replying

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
pssssst Greer hob-nobs with the Rockefellers. Now how else can a

country bumkin doctor get in with the big boyz? Anyone?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The existence or non-existence of aliens is almost redundant, what matters more to those on the pundit circle is promoting the possibility of future disclosure, the obfuscation of evidence and witness testimony, and keeping the whole book, lecture, DVD, TV specials going.

If aliens do exist then the circuit will change its focus, if they don't then the circuit continues regardless.

I can't make my mind up, I think I'm more inclined to go down the hyper-dimensional route and believe any visitors are slipping between universes, rather than traversing the vast interstellar distances. Maybe there's a space for me as a pundit?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I will say it again, and now I am going ...

all the information about UFOs are based on perspectives. that means you cant prove it

so, if you are trying to find the truth about UFOs, YOU WONT

the only thing you can do is to discuss about possibilities and try to learn from it, or not ...

its hard to discuss in the UFO board ... people want answers, there are no answers

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

CHA0S.....

Thank you for clarifying that one should have the chance to believe known hoaxers & liars.

Thank you also for clarifying that if one states fact & truth, it should be considered as "blabbering".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yes...maybe if you made like one post with a LINK to any of the numerous moth posts you've made...and then if you had of followed up with a response to any posts directed at you, that would be fine. But all you do is go on trashing this thread and any chance there is of reasonable discussion. Posting the same arguments over and over again...that is blabbering...

[edit on 15/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Disclosure about the technology the government has belongs in the science and technology forum, Not the aliens and UFO's forum.

There is no proof that the technology that we have already gained wasn't from a previous "earthly" experiment. I'm not trying to debunk anything, but sometimes you need to go through all the bullcrap. Granted alot of our money, which alot of my tax dollars is going to pay for, is going to these black projects. Yet to say that all of this technology is from an outer world source is trying to say that we are not capable of developing these technologies on our own, and that we needed assistance on this development.

Some of these technologies may have come from "out there" Just look at Nikola Tesla as proof. Is he an extra terrestrial? Most likely not. But I do think he may have been assisted in a manner that we cannot yet understand. What i'm trying to point out, is that maybe our perspective on this "disclosure" may be a little skewed.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

CHA0S.....

Notwithstanding my "blabbering", I am grateful for your advice.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by Faiol

Something smells incredibly fishy here, don't you think?

Even before ANY discussion on the thread's topic, one group is already in full swing mode to derail it.

Incredibly fishy, and it certainly does not come from altrusic aims of 'helping others from being scam' when there was even no discussion from the topic yet.

Though I hardly hear radio talkshows, I think I will give it a go with this one.

Welcome to one branch of the very much alive and active disinfo campaign. Hope you can put aside their confusion and enjoy the content of the video.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I managed to listen to some of the interview. Partly out of guilt for pointing out how discredited they are without responding to the interview or the OP's intent in posting the thread.

In pointing out that one is a buffoon and the other a money grabbing huckster, it was intended to provide a little humour. Would you prefer us to remain quiet and have ATSers go and spend money on CSETI? We know he's a conman. I think it's only fair to point that out.

The interview provided no surprises about the content, claims or discussion. Lot's of 'universal consciousness' talk. Greer uses it to keep talking and deflects people from actually listening to what he says. Hoagland surprised me...never heard him talk the transcendental talk before. Possibly, he was paying lip service to the puja crowd?

There's a segment in the last episode where Greer is caught in a deceit and waffles his way around it with a nervous laugh...

Greer: I remember sitting with the Head of Army Intelligence and I said, 'You know you guys have your plan...but let me tell you there's another plan. And let me tell you which one is gonna win out when the day is done.'

Hoagland: And he said?

Greer: Yeah. Haha. He knew it. He knew I was....he knew I was speaking the truth...I said, you...you...you just need to know that. Hahha...you guys. You know?

Other than that, Hoags talks about the secret alien war we're involved in and Greer talks about saving the world with ET technology. Neither have any evidence for their points. They are referring to their imaginations and speak with utter certainty as if it's fact.

I find it absurd that Greer celebrates 'free energy' when his track record demonstrates how he'd be selling it off to the highest bidder and becoming CEO of a multi-national energy corporation. Free to Greer means $$$

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Kandinsky.....

Yup.....

It's just an appalling, bloviated Greer & Hoagland group hug.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join