It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
Very interesting stuff, I'll listen to the rest at a later stage, but S&F coz it sounds interesting so far.
And it's good to see we had the usual haters jump in and vomit crap all over this thread...

CHA0S.....

I would be very interested to read your reply if you felt inclined to:

- Define the "usual haters"

- Define the "crap" that has been "vomited".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

the act of burn of a thread can only be made by hate

well, I could say you are being paid to do that, but, a lot of people dont need money to change the discussion of a thread, they do it for their own motivation

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by Faiol

so, if you want to keep spreading hate, no problem,

You are the only one repeatedly using the word "hate", Faio. What is it that you hate, exactly? Do you hate the truth, or do you hate people that disagree with your opinion?

WOW, really, its impossible for me not to classify what some people did here as hate

you are a clear example

In any moment I said Greer wasnt a hoaxer, or that what he said was or wasnt true

I just said, I would like to discuss what they said, instead of if what they said is true or not, since no one in this planet can verify that (they didnt publish papers, neither experiments, or evidences)

I would like to make a crew too, and start taking over threads, so I can pursue my own "agenda" -sarcams

AGAIN, YOU ARE A CLEAR EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE THAT IS TRYING TO SPREAD HATE, BY SPREADING LIES ABOUT WHAT I SAID OR DIDNT SAY,

you are just IRRESPONSIBLE

[edit on 15/8/10 by Faiol]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Faiol

@MMN Greer and Hoagland! Imagine what would happen if Salla joined forces? The levels of credulity could cause a global catastrophe OMFG!

Kandinsky.....

Perhaps that would be like when they "crossed the beams" in Ghostbusters!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Greer I'm not.super familiar with but hoagland just comes across as a fanatic with a very lose grip with reality. Its just my opinion but the Guy has never sat right.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Faiol.....

I'm sorry mate.....

I truly don't understand your last reply to me.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
Greer I'm not.super familiar with but hoagland just comes across as a fanatic with a very lose grip with reality. Its just my opinion but the Guy has never sat right.

Kinda sorta - yeah.

I think Hoagland does believe his own stuff. I think he is sincere in his beliefs.

Although not credible.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

it wasnt to you, it was for the other guy

for you I only said you did burn the thread, by making it impossible to discuss about the real subject

so, the only way for u to do that is by hate

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Utter poppycock there Faiol!

hate [hayt]
v (past and past participle hat·ed, present participle hat·ing, 3rd person present singular hates)
vt dislike somebody or something intensely: to dislike somebody or something intensely, often in a way that evokes feelings of anger, hostility, or animosity

I myself am indifferent to Greer and Co. You are just being presumptuous.

As a matter of fact they make for great amusement. I am amused at what

length they will go to create more bling for themselves!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

it wasnt to you, it was for the other guy for you I only said you did burn the thread, by making it impossible to discuss about the real subject
so, the only way for u to do that is by hate

Faiol.....

I'm sorry, but I still don't understand your use of the word "hate".

If you feel inclined to more clearly define that for me, I will endeavour to reply.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Faiol it's getting late and I'm getting sleepy, I thought you wanted to discuss the war in space, hyperdimensional physics and the anti gravity electro magnetic vedic devices?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Sorry, Faiol, I don't understand you.

I was addressing and questioning your "hate" issue. You are accusing others of being "haters" yet it is you that has brought the "hate" scenario to the thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Kinda sorta - yeah.
I think Hoagland does believe his own stuff. I think he is sincere in his beliefs.
Although not credible.

Annee.....

I've listened to Hoagland a lot & reviewed his material in great detail, over several years.

In latter times, he seems to be backing away from much of what he has said previously.

As Kandinsky said.....Hoagland has become a sort of "likeable Mr Bean" figure in all of this.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

no, I actually prefer to discuss with bullies more, actually ...

Originally posted by torsion
reply to post by Faiol

Sorry, Faiol, I don't understand you.

I was addressing and questioning your "hate" issue. You are accusing others of being "haters" yet it is you that has brought the "hate" scenario to the thread.

you said: "Do you hate the truth, or do you hate people that disagree with your opinion?"

you said I criticize people that dont agree with me ... and I never said anything against their claims, I just said that it wasnt appropriated to post many times, over and over again, the same time, claiming that this is a hoax, since you will never be able to verify

reply to post by KIZZZY

my perspective is that you guys just hate these guys, thats why you destroyed the discussion, by trying to burn them

I wont post in this thread today, I know you guys are just haters or something else

ps >

its time that I recruit some people to make a crew

then we can try to compete to know who bullies more threads

added:-sarcasm

(again, maybe you guys can learn, you will never be able to verify anything posted in the Aliens and UFOs or Grey Area posts, so, if you dont like to discuss things, to organize and share thoughts, you should just not bother to show

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

Don't you notice that it is the same kind of weirdness coming from Apollo astronauts and John Lear and Bob lazar.. and the Remote Viewers in the government operation?

I agree with you...it's like a 3-ring circus out there. The foolishness is sometimes hard to believe. Lear and Lazar were hooked into the BS campaign and who knows if it's still going on?

The only Apollo astronaut saying anything is Dr Edgar Mitchell and he's not giving much of a clue about who's saying what to him. I don't doubt he believes what he says and I'd hope the people who have told him are people of quality and importance.

Where I worry is that the guy who 'briefed' the Exopolitics crowd was Greer and he's proven to play very loose with the truth. He lies. So when someone comes out and says they've been put 'in the know,' it's worth wondering who said it? Has a dishonest schmo like Greer told Mitchell or has somebody like Air Force Chief of Staff (AF/CC) General Schwartz? Huge difference.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Annee

Kinda sorta - yeah.
Although not credible.

Annee.....

I've listened to Hoagland a lot & reviewed his material in great detail, over several years.

In latter times, he seems to be backing away from much of what he has said previously.

As Kandinsky said.....Hoagland has become a sort of "likeable Mr Bean" figure in all of this.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Hmmmm - well I've been out of touch with radio/interview stuff for a couple years - due to family issues.

Yes Hoagland is likeable. I hear he is quite a dynamic speaker in person.

Things seem to be heating up in the UFO world again. I might need to start paying attention again.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Faoil.....

ps > its time that I recruit some people to make a crew then we can try to compete to know who bullies more threads

Please don't get yourself in trouble.....I think you'll find that transgresses the ATS Terms & Conditions.

Perhaps you should check before you write about or do something like that again.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I clearly said as a sarcasm, and I dont have a virtual career like some people may have, I really dont mind having stars or something like that

its just amazing, that you, the guy, couldnt get that what I said was sarcasm in relation to what you and others did in this thread

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Kandinsky.....

So when someone comes out and says they've been put 'in the know,' it's worth wondering who said it? Has a dishonest schmo like Greer told Mitchell or has somebody like Air Force Chief of Staff (AF/CC) General Schwartz? Huge difference.

Unfortunately, I think that Mitchell gravitates towards the "Lunatic Fringe".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

What is your intepretation of all of it? I am not sure what your stance is.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I clearly said as a sarcasm, and I dont have a virtual career like some people may have, I really dont mind having stars or something like that
its just amazing, that you, the guy, couldnt get that what I said was sarcasm in relation to what you and others did in this thread

Faoil.....

OK.....thank you for clarifying that for me.

It's just that.....well.....you've said it twice, now.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join