New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY

WOW, I just read your post

1 - my english is pretty broken
2 - you are drunk
3 - you are crazy
4 - you are just messing around

can you please explain to me which one? I didnt understand your post ... did u even read what I just said?

I said there are no evidences, so we should just discuss possibilities, not truths

[edit on 15/8/10 by Faiol]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Hey Faiol quick look over here!

Nah, that won't work will it

Leave Maybe...Maybe not alone and talk to me about higher states of consciousness, transdimensional realities and forbidden archeology.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Something smells incredibly fishy here, don't you think?

Even before ANY discussion on the thread's topic, one group is already in full swing mode to derail it.

Incredibly fishy,

Not trying to derail it, just pointing out that it belongs in the Hoax section where the Greerians can discuss and agree with the lies spewed by Greer and Hoaxgland.

That fishy smell you detect is from the rotting shark that Greer jumped with his Joshua tree branch ET ambassador fraud!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

2 - you are drunk
3 - you are crazy

can you please explain to me which one? I didnt understand your post ... did u even read what I just said?

I said there are no evidences, so we should just discuss possibilities, not truths

Ad Hominem! Naughty naughty!

And we are telling you that Greer and Hoagland are frauds. What don't you understand about that? hmmm?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Daily relevant, informative and empowering broadcasts 24/7.

Access to over 1000 timeless and vital archives, from global leaders, scientists, metaphysicians, authors, environmentalists, cultural shape-shifters, pioneers and new path-cutters in consciousness and experts in the fields of:

Prosperity, Science, Channelling, Paranormal Activity, Metaphysics, Energy, Alchemy, Extraterrestrials, Body, Mind and Spirit Wellness, Children of the New Earth, Environment, Culture, 2012 and Beyond. This is a value worth several thousand dollars.

Every show is downloadable in MP3 format. Listen to any broadcast from your home, your car, your iPod, iPhone, or other mobile MP3 player.

Monthly Articles from Maureen Moss as you've enjoyed for the past three years. Each article is guided by Maureen's Master Teachers and by Spirit as most of you have come to look forward to. No holds barred. Far-reaching. Life-changing.

Receive a 30% discount on our Advertising Outreach Page. Reach tens of thousands of people around the world for only $70 -- and that's for one whole year.

Enjoy six, hour and a half question and answer Teleseminars with Maureen. You ask, you will get answers through Maureen from The Masters and Beyond. Get ready for eye-opening, Universal answers to your Multi-Dimensional and grounded questions. The group will enjoy energy work each time. You will be notified of the upcoming dates.

Receive 15% off of all workshops, telelseminars, websinars and live events.

Membership price: $4 USD monthly.
Billed one time annually for $48.

you kind of pay for access to many things, just like any other service

no, I dont use it, I just thing I need to be fair and point out, that you actually receive something ... so, if you want to read all these things they do, its your choice

well, you can read in ATS, for free, but some times you find people trying to change subject of threads ... but hey, its free, we cant complain, right?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Faiol

SeekerofTruth101.....

Incredibly fishy, and it certainly does not come from altrusic aims of 'helping others from being scam'

I said that it does.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Something smells incredibly fishy here, don't you think?

Even before ANY discussion on the thread's topic, one group is already in full swing mode to derail it.

Incredibly fishy,

Not trying to derail it, just pointing out that it belongs in the Hoax section where the Greerians can discuss and agree with the lies spewed by Greer and Hoaxgland.

That fishy smell you detect is from the rotting shark that Greer jumped with his Joshua tree branch ET ambassador fraud!

lol ... if you take any word from anything in the ufology area as truth, you should just go ahead and put a bullet in your wall

yes, if there are people that take his word as truth, they should be pointed at, but, if you cant even discuss if what was said in an interview can be true or not, thats tough, its like to say you shouldnt think about things, because they are forbidden

and I agree when people say the board is full of hate ... this thread is like the primary example

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hoagland's timeline is something I'm very interested in, had that information over and over again, have been shown cities and believed they were here, akin to other worlds, which I've also been shown. I hold something far different than nwo and end time things over this planet. Because there is a timing in place and its cosmic generated. I also do not think they can do anything they want, it simply is over their head. That doesnt mean the ruthless faction doesn't have things lined up, but the future over their head.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

2 - you are drunk
3 - you are crazy

Ad Hominem! Naughty naughty!

And we are telling you that Greer and Hoagland are frauds. What don't you understand about that? hmmm?

I didnt propose for us to discuss if what they are saying is true or not

what I said is that its interesting to discuss what they discussed

and I said too, that its impossible to find any real truth in the UFO business, since you cant verify anything, its all perspectives

so, if you want to keep spreading hate, no problem, I really dont care if what they said was a truth or a lie, it doesnt matter, we can discuss the subject anyways

its not like anyone here is paying to hear that, or we are praying everyday so Greer can bless us ...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Aaahhh.....Kandinsky.....

I gotta love your dignified approach to these most undignified of UFO charlatans & hoaxers.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Faoil.....

I agree when people say the board is full of hate ... this thread is like the primary example

May I ask to exactly what you refer when say "hate" in the context of this thread?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Don't be absurd! There is no hate going on!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
duh,,,, this is all a big advertisement for their upcoming conference

notice how they drop a juicy tidbit followed by----- we'll reveal more at the conference

now granted most won't attend but this is advertising/marketing 101

and greer is an ego maniac,,,, i saw this in an earlier video,,,, where he made sure the audience knew how tuff he is...

in the first 5 minutes hoagland says to greer,,,, "something even you might not know"
greer takes total offense to it and spouts off how he has top secret friends who told him that

god forbid he didn't know something!!!!!!!!!!!!! ego!!!!!!!

in earlier vid,,,, greer has a free energy device,,,,, he's seen it,,,, and has a guy signed on,,, he's seen it in person,,,, that it works and blah, blah blah

then the guy gets cold feet and pulls out

well,,,, if greer saw it,,,, and verified it worked and was legit,,,,,,,,,, why the h-ll couldn't he reproduce it or get someone who can???/
it doesn't make sense unless of course he is totally full of ----

i want to believe as much as anyone ,,,,,, but a spade is a spade and greer is a hoaxer

when i got into consp and ats i was amazed watching dr deagle,,,, i was blown away,,,,, and he got me into the hole deeper but----

looking back i was so conned and duped by him,,,,, he is another hoaxer,,,, i laugh at how gullible i was back then

many have seen greer for years spewing the same crap,,,, with his top secret ,,, important--"nameless contacts"" and is why some have such hate for him
how easy is that to have an un-nameable contact,,, the perfect ruse

the biggest drawback with greer is his ego,,,, he thinks he's all that,,,, better than anyone ,,, and oh so special,,, bow down

the moth picture must of really hurt him,, his ego

ps----- by video 5 he's mentioned there upcoming conf. about 10 times

drop a juicy tidbit and string along

also---he uses the peace,love,consciousness, and free energy aspect to gain credibilty and sympathy for having the right motives
,,,, gosh he couldn't fool us he's got a good heart,,,,, he's that slick

i give him that,,,,,he's a slick guy,,, he's got his scam down pat and well thought out

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff, I'll listen to the rest at a later stage, but S&F coz it sounds interesting so far.

And it's good to see we had the usual haters jump in and vomit crap all over this thread...

[edit on 15/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

so, if you want to keep spreading hate, no problem,

You are the only one repeatedly using the word "hate", Faio. What is it that you hate, exactly? Do you hate the truth, or do you hate people that disagree with your opinion?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The light is going to win, earth is going to progress, no one is going to keep this negative process going, its enough. But I don't want to wait 30 years for an end to starvation, but want to see immediate redistribution of all goods, and healing for everyone. The metaphysics is very important. Write/call in for disclosure and we need to get some meditations to spread. Its time to change this around.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Hiya, don't mistake a lot of these comments as 'haters,' that's certainly not the case.

I've got a lot of affection for Hoagland and his ways. His comical adventures in wrongness are much like Mr Bean. I remember years back when he was banging on about tubes on Mars. He could have left it at that, but his comedy knack of pulling wrong out of nowhere made him add that if you looked carefully, you could even see a car in the tube. It's hard to dislike a man who goes where fools fear to tread....daily.

@MMN Greer and Hoagland! Imagine what would happen if Salla joined forces? The levels of credulity could cause a global catastrophe OMFG!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
But I don't want to wait 30 years for an end to starvation, but want to see immediate redistribution of all goods, and healing for everyone.

Don't get your hopes up, Unity. Greer has been crapping on people for over 10 years already and I'm sure he'll continue to do it for 20 more if he can.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

And it's good to see we had the usual haters jump in and vomit crap all over this thread...

Why don't you say what you really think?

Perhaps you could add a brief summary of the video? You missed the opportunity to comment and I'm unable to watch videos. Kthnks

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Don't you notice that it is the same kind of weirdness coming from Apollo astronauts and John Lear and Bob lazar.. and the Remote Viewers in the government operation?

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join