It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I think what oldgoat means to say is: "why comment on a topic you are obviously passionate about if you are not going to support other peoples desire to disregard any opinion that does not support a pre-established and entrenched belief that they have merely come here to re-enforce due to the frequency with which it appears here".

That is what I think was meant.

It maybe directed specifically at someone, but then again, maybe not!

[edit on 18/8/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Well one Guy comes to mind and Steven Greer met him from what i have Read Some claim he was going to revel a Device of Cold Fusion but was Murdered

Eugene Mallove

He was Mysteriously Murdered

Free Energy Cold Fusion Study Research

Eugene Mallove murder mystery
WTNH ABC 8 New Haven
May. 14, 2009. 06:05 PM EST
Video
www.clipsyndicate.com...

His Site with lots of videos
www.eugenemallove.org...

Steve Greer Talks about Eugene Mallove cause of death...
The Strange, Harrowing Journeys of Free Energy Activists
Read Footnotes (21)
www.ahealedplanet.net...

Eugene F. Mallove - Part1

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

That's a light being? WOW!! I have a lot of "light beings around my house then. I captured this one last night on video.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b36e9efc982e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by larnhr

I have a better photo of the CSETI Alien Emissary!

IRM

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I have been thinking long and hard about this video. Irregardless of all the things others say about them, Greer has captured (and its not the moth) some real things on video that helped me, put more pieces together. And most likely has a mission.

HOWEVER, I suspect they are both from the "intelligence community" and, Greer especially, has a kind of fascination with relaying star wars, one upping, mafia like thug tactics they use with advanced weaponry. I am really outraged at it.

Tiny mentalities with advanced weapons behavng like mafia thugs which each "gang" fightign each other while massively starving, murdering and abusing humanity. They all need a huge long timeout, in the corner, contemplating what they've done to others for a very long time.

Seems to me they're speaking for one side of the intelligence community and one gang.

And no, I'm not an idol worshipping and want that pyramid smashed to the ground.

Real ETs to me are positives, not negatives, they don't interfere unless they must for reasons that may not be what we want, in other words, doubt it will be for a personal rescue, they already know we're eternal, and there is no death, and that we're in school, prison for some.

They would be here in a flash and this world would be changed in no more 3 days, should everyone yearn so strongly for eden and an end to poverty and violence, and ask/pray/meditate (they don't care which method you use, or if you chose to believe in God or not, its not relevant to this level of lesson. What is relevant is that you don't practice fundamentalism or control, or force your belief, or murder for religion, or stone people to death, or punish people for having different morals and beliefs than you do). What does matter is how much we believe in Love, Equality, and Not Forcing

Ie, depriving someone of their natural inherant right to the land and resources of the planet to build a home and plant a garden and create what they need without having to be forced into slavery to a realtor or corporation, is important. No planet charges money for its residents to have lodging.

This intelligence community report of whatever you call it, someone trying to force things, when of course it must be forced, except I don't want the mafia spins on things.

We need to go outside, meditate, pray and ask, humbly, while sungazing (I have a thread for doing this very powerful meditative connective tool, safely), in nature, and/or under the stars for help for terra, freedom for humanity, equality, and to ask how you can help. What can you do to help the world?

The rest is irrelevant. Speaking of their fancy star wars technology. Whatever weather machine they have on right now drying up my province since the BP oil disaster and doing this Russia, turn it off you snotty nose, prima donna spoilt rotten immature little brats!

Edit to add: And your fancy star wars crapola, doesnt cut it one bit with Higher Up Benevolent, they come and go as they please, right under your tip tiltled, royal bloodline noses. You guys aren't really in control of anything.

Ask yourselves, what "time" is, what "no time" is, what the "sun" is, whose techology the cosmos is, and what your supposed to be doing in this "life time" of yours. There may be a lot of free will going on, and people letting things slide (which is the only reason for any non-interference, because its all a test), but you're really in control of squat. So wake up yourselves, while you are "in time".

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

IRM, Dude, what are you thinking.

As an Ambassador to Greer's left Bi-cep Universe, I am compelled to report you!
www.cseti.org...

By my signature affixed below, I agree to hold all proceedings of this CSETI Ambassadors to the
Universe Training Retreat confidential and agree that it shall not be shared publicly without the prior
express written consent of CSETI.

I agree that should any questions arise regarding the use of any names, images, recordings, writings or
information in any form whatsoever connected with this training retreat, to contact CSETI at once.

Mate, you should not have disclosed the Tree beings from planet $endchequesormoneyorderscareofdisclosureprojectus

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Right now I am more interested in schuyler's idea of testing out a free energy kit than any CSETI stuff, as that is something we could do that could actually be useful and make a difference.

But members apparently aren't allowed to donate free energy kits to ATS for testing, MajorIdiot already tried that and was denied.

I find it very interesting that Mark Allin refuses to even comment on this issue. Probably because anything he might say besides "okay, I'll accept the kits after all" will make him LOOK BAD!

That's cool mate but this isn't the thread for that conversation. You appear to feel very passionately about the topic so why don't you construct a comprehensive thread on it. I'm sure that plently of people will be happy to come in and debate the issue.

This thread however, is for Steven Greer and Richard Hoagland.

Now back on topic... Can't you see the resemblance between CSETI's alien and my picture? They're almost identical!

IRM

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Are you a Mod? Is it your job to judge what's on topic and what's not?

No, you're not.

Greer has been promising us free energy for ten years now, so I would say free energy is on topic. And it seems like the Mods agree with me since they haven't taken action.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

The footage is really quite anti-climactic. I can already hear everybody going "so what, some bright lights in the sky, that doesn't prove anything, that doesn't prove contact with ET", and I haven't even posted it yet.

But according to the witnesses, some of these events are quite spectacular in person. The Triangle crafts for example are said to be breathtaking to witness, but on film they just look like three white dots in the sky.

See the problem? Everybody makes such a big deal about footage and photographs, but the witnesses are really the most important thing.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

That's cool mate but this isn't the thread for that conversation. You appear to feel very passionately about the topic so why don't you construct a comprehensive thread on it. I'm sure that plently of people will be happy to come in and debate the issue.

This thread however, is for Steven Greer and Richard Hoagland.

Now back on topic... Can't you see the resemblance between CSETI's alien and my picture? They're almost identical!

IRM

I'd say free energy does have its rightful spot in this thread
. If you want to get technical, the thread is about the interview they had and not them. If you had watched it, they talk nothing about the photo you posted.

Answer to free energy ATS!

[edit on 18-8-2010 by kyle43]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Uh-oh, looks like I may have struck a nerve!

Greer has been promising us free energy for TEN YEARS now. Are we allowed to talk about it, or not?

The most famous free energy inventor of all is selling a unit complete with schematics now, can we discuss it, or not? Can elevatedone or someone respond please?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Uh-oh, looks like I may have struck a nerve!

The only nerve you have struck is one of boredom/apathy. Don't kid yourself! I'd imagine that most others are doing what I'm doing. Seeking more stimulating conversation elsewhere on ATS.

IRM

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yes and all the apathy and the fact that ATS is erecting such a stone wall of silence around an issue that could potentially be of great importance is pathetic.

Shame on you!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

If these free energy devices worked they would be all over the place. No matter what kind of conspiracy wall you wish to erect, saying the oil companies keep it down and other such things, understand that anyone with a working model would be a multi billionaire overnight. It couldn't be kept down if they have sold even one working unit because it would spread to websites like this one. someone would demonstrate it working on youtube or some other website like that.

It's a nonsense, it's a con, it's a lie. If these people want to submit models to ATS members, free of charge for us to test then i hope the owners take them up on it. If it's free and as long as no restrictions are placed on the testing.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

There is no such thing as 'free' energy. It's a fundamental law of physics. you have to rob from Peter to give to Paul. There is no such thing as an over unity machine or a perpetual motion machine either. They are utopian pipe dreams weaved by modern day snake oil salesman... though I'm sure there are some people in honest pursuit of it.

The same applies for Zero Point Energy. You're still going to have to rob from Peter... even if we don't understand exactly where Peter is and how much money he has in his pockets. We wouldn't even know if by doing do, we are creating some fundamental unbalance that we don't understand at the time. As they say, every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The best we can hope for is more efficient methods of obtaining clean energy through natural means such as solar, thermal and hydro and better ways to minimise the carbon footprint. Who knows, we might even be able to capture cosmic rays in the future and store them as energy - but you can bet your bottom dollar that no matter what advances we make, those that are in power now are perfectly positioned to control the monopoly in the future.

Even if there was some type of 'open source' equivalent to energy devices whereby we could all build our own units and live off the grid, they will be legislated out of existence very quickly. I understand that that type of forecast is negative/dire but I'm just being a realist.

I hope I'm wrong, I really do... But if that's your dream, power to you. It just isn't mine.

IRM

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
If these free energy devices worked they would be all over the place. No matter what kind of conspiracy wall you wish to erect, saying the oil companies keep it down and other such things, understand that anyone with a working model would be a multi billionaire overnight. It couldn't be kept down if they have sold even one working unit because it would spread to websites like this one. someone would demonstrate it working on youtube or some other website like that.

But many of these things have already happened. There are already all kinds of freely available schematics and things on the web, all kinds of videos of allegedly working devices on youtube.

It's a nonsense, it's a con, it's a lie. If these people want to submit models to ATS members, free of charge for us to test then i hope the owners take them up on it. If it's free and as long as no restrictions are placed on the testing.

Well thanks for saying that, that's the way I see it too!

Why on earth would ATS refuse such an offer?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

As we are discussing free energy in the context of Greer and Hoaglands involvment with such things i think it would be interesting to point out some viable alternatives. One of the most interesting i have heard would be to cover a portion of the Moon in solar panels and beam the energy down to Earth using microwaves. That would be a fantastic system as the energy loss would be minimal and the panels would be constantly exposed to the sun rather than the intermittent way they operate on Earth. Of course covering the Sahara would be another option.

It is political and financial will that is holding back these alternatives. It would take the world working on such a project, all at once, each putting in money, expertise and various treaties to ensure the energy is distributed evenly. Of course decentralised power may also be a smart way forward.

As for zero point energy well as you correctly state, if such a thing could be achieved you woud still be taking the energy from somewhere. It might not cause any problems at all, or it might cause some terrible problems but either way it's not "free".

But many of these things have already happened. There are already all kinds of freely available schematics and things on the web, all kinds of videos of allegedly working devices on youtube.

Yes i have seen those videos, they are usually made by people who don't know what they are doing. They often buy kits and put them together and i have seen numerous problems in the way they test them.

Well thanks for saying that, that's the way I see it too!

Why on earth would ATS refuse such an offer?

As someone already said to you, make a thread about it asking that question, politely. You could also try sending a message to one of the mods explaining carefully and politely what you are proposing.

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join