It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Over 600 replies to the thread. Makes me wonder why certain posters repeat themselves over and over.

The irony! You must be referring to yourself too!

How could anyone be so obsessed with denying something, something they have decided is completely bogus... THINK

How could anybody be so obsessed with something when they have consistently been shown documentation that proves it's bogus?

Why don't you show us documentation that shows otherwise rajaten instead of lazily commentating from the sidelines on a thread you started? Back up the people you're supporting with facts.

IRM

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I think people repeat themselves because either they don't get what they say or they think people don't get what they are saying.

I think people repeat themselves because either they don't get what they say or they think people don't get what they are saying.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I could but whats the point I mean this is a just an interest for me, not a fulltime job I dont get a paycheck for this hobby of mine ya know.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Over 600 replies to the thread. Makes me wonder why certain posters repeat themselves over and over. How could anyone be so obsessed with denying something, something they have decided is completely bogus... THINK

What a nice little ad hom

If people did not keep repeating themselves when something is wrong but many believe it to be true than the human race would not have advanced very far.

Galileo kept telling people they were wrong you know, i guess he should have given up

I could but whats the point I mean this is a just an interest for me, not a fulltime job I dont get a paycheck for this hobby of mine ya know.

This is a very telling statement, so you don't believe you have to back up claims you make with any evidence.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Over 600 replies to the thread. Makes me wonder why certain posters repeat themselves over and over. How could anyone be so obsessed with denying something, something they have decided is completely bogus... THINK

Rajaten, it is important that people reveal the truth about these hoaxes you are propagating.

As long as you repeatedly open Greer threads then the rebuttals and the truth you so seem to dislike will flood in! It always happens that way.

Perhaps ATS is the wrong place for you. I'm sure you can find some alternative site that allows only the adoration of Greer where posts are pre-modded and any that expose the real truth about the fraudster will never appear.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Pity that none of them work as claimed.... No one has yet properly demonstrated a working free energy device!

How do you know none of them work? How do you know no one has demonstrated one that works?

Have you personally tested every single one of them?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

How does free energy work COC?

IRM

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Are you now telling us that the footage you have been constantly referring to is actually useless.
I already know that it is useless, anti-climactic and that it proves nothing.
I already know that.
You are the one constantly crapping on about the need for other members to see this footage.

What I am telling you is the footage is at least slightly more interesting than "Mothra".

There are a few "Triangle crafts" and other interesting things.

But nothing that anybody in here is going to consider "proof" by any stretch of the imagination.

So, no, there is no great need for you to see the footage.

I personally am satisfied from the combination of footage and witness accounts that they do at least sometimes see "UFOs". ie things that cannot simply be written off as "airplanes" or "satellites" or "flares" etc.

But as for all the other fantastic stuff they are claiming.... as I said before, I think they have gone way overboard. Many of you would probably cringe if you read this latest book.

Again, at this stage of the game I'm much more interested in getting one of these free energy kits and testing that out, as that is something we could do that could actually be useful and make a difference.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Woe is me... It appears CoC has put me on Iggy!

IRM

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Nope. But "how does free energy work" is kind of a broad question. How am I supposed to answer that?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Free Energy... Where does it come from?

IRM

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Why, from the Vacuum of course!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

For you all.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Rajaten,awsome job,tolerance and patience are the key to being heard,avoiding conflict on a personal level is an important key to good communication,there is much support for your perspective here on ATS and around our world.Maintain your steadfast search for the answers you seek and they will come,ONE SAIL-STRONG WIND.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten.....

In a further effort to assist your understanding of this complex topic, I might presume to point out 2 things about that video:

1. That video has nothing to do with the subject of your thread.

2. That video encompasses a series of well known hoaxes & misrepresentations.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Cupocoffe,as the prior post stated,you have much support,refer inquiring minds to the late and respected Mr.David Hamel from Canada,or Searl from England,there are many examples of this "free energy"technology----dont allow other inquiring minds that seem adversarial to cause you to get hung up on the "free"part of the description of these alternative energy sources and dont be put off by demands for proof,at this moment in history you or I and literally billions of humans do not have the ability to provide this proof as requested by some people, but not that long ago military stealth technology was also being predicted and for many years it was denied and people who pushed for disclosure were in the position "free energy advocates"are in today,be patient and steadfast,the internet wil not allow these things to be hidden for very much longer,we are in an absolutely incredible time in humanities history,we are witness to the worldwide internets historical evolution,all will be outed sooner than the powers that be and adversarial yet inquiring minds would like ,hang on for the ride,a lot of us are.

Hoaglund and Greer are just two of many people who are contributing ,some knowingly and some unknowingly,some through the quest for personal gain inadvertantly contribute more than those with a more virtous approach,but ultimately if greed is a motivating force behind disclosure and some of the information providers are proven to be less virtous that others,so be it ,none of this will stop disclosure,maybe dissillusion a few people ,but certainly stop nothing.

It really does take all types of people to keep this merry-go-round spinning,keep the faith AND STAY TUNED,the best is yet to come,and it is just around the corner.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Rajaten,awsome job,tolerance and patience are the key to being heard,avoiding conflict on a personal level is an important key to good communication,there is much support for your perspective here on ATS and around our world.Maintain your steadfast search for the answers you seek and they will come,ONE SAIL-STRONG WIND.

Thankyou I really appreciate that.

I see the tides are rising

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The people that believe in what greer and hoagland say are the same people that believe crop circles were made by aliens, enough said..

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all

Thankyou I really appreciate that.

I see the tides are rising

Indeed. And all the good little religious UFOlogists will have their souls be rewarded on planet ZekNorg after they pass.

EDIT:

And if I may address this seriously:

So you, Rajaten, are accepting praise for continuing to "seek the answers" despite not only the subjects of your thread being super-powered hoaxers (with you failing to acknowledge that), but even after posting a video collaboration of even MORE hoaxes and misidentified objects? But the "tides are rising" as you grow closer to the truth?

I don't even have to address the irony present.

Couldn't you have at least posted a video of a real UFO?

Sheesh.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Look, even though I got obviously angry (and I apologize) earlier in the thread, I just want to make something known to some of you:

I love UFOlogy.

I love thinking about the possibility of a UFO being E.T in nature.

I love wondering about the future; what it will hold for mankind and possibly the relations we will have with another alien species.

They're out there, somewhere.

I love these things as much as any of you.

But I don't love seeing valid minds being taken for a ride, under the guise of being "open minded" when in reality, it's being just the opposite.

People are out to deceive, they're out to manipulate, and most importantly, they're out to make money.

Many of the wonderful people here have dedicated such hard work to exposing these frauds, and to see that work go uncredited out of it conflicting with a "belief" is very upsetting to me.

We all want the truth. Unfortunately, the truth isn't always "little green men."

[edit on 19-8-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join