It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Disagree . Tried to get a world first cold sterilent solution into the world as a viginal cream. Killed the HIV virus 100%. No pharma in the world wanted to come on board, even went to the UN. Showed difinitive tests from 8 different laboratories.

Believe me, "miracle " appear to be solutions just don't see the light of day, unless you have big bucks to do it yourself.

Free energy..been in existence for many years, but the money stream of oil is simply a too powerful industry to allow it to go bust. There is simply too much money and infrastructure invested for them to merely be ok with closing their doors.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
reply to post by cupocoffee

If these free energy devices worked they would be all over the place. No matter what kind of conspiracy wall you wish to erect, saying the oil companies keep it down and other such things, understand that anyone with a working model would be a multi billionaire overnight. It couldn't be kept down if they have sold even one working unit because it would spread to websites like this one. someone would demonstrate it working on youtube or some other website like that.

It's a nonsense, it's a con, it's a lie. If these people want to submit models to ATS members, free of charge for us to test then i hope the owners take them up on it. If it's free and as long as no restrictions are placed on the testing.

Disagree . Tried to get a world first cold sterilizing solution into the world as a vaginal cream. Killed the HIV virus 100%. No pharma in the world wanted to come on board, even went to the UN. Showed definitive tests from 8 different laboratories.

Believe me, "miracle " appear to be solutions just don't see the light of day, unless you have big bucks to do it yourself.

Free energy..been in existence for many years, but the money stream of oil is simply a too powerful industry to allow it to go bust. There is simply too much money and infrastructure invested for them to merely be ok with closing their doors.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by InCause

Sorry but if this free energy stuff was reality then i would be using it and once i found it worked everyone i know would be using it, from there everyone they knew would be using it and it would spread like wildfire. It would spread because people love saving money and i have no doubt most people would rather not pay a massive electric bill every month. Simple word of mouth would make this technology an overnight success and the oil companies would be utterly unabel to stop it.

As for your HIV cream i would be very interested in reading those studies if you could send me some links please.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

As someone already said to you, make a thread about it asking that question, politely. You could also try sending a message to one of the mods explaining carefully and politely what you are proposing.

Such things were already tried.

MajorIdiot couldn't get an answer out of Mark Allin in the ATS Issues thread.

Mark has already been posting in this thread, I don't see why he can't just answer the question in this thread. Unless he has something to hide.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Your thinking is certainly what one would expect and was my thoughts exactly during a number of projects, but in practice though, it simply is not the case. Been down this road a number of times. Heart breaking because one cant believe that people just don't get it, well the way the inventor/originator or entrepreneur sees it. It gets almost to a point of of what some call soul destroying. The reason being there is more to the picture than we anticipate.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Mr Scam Man
Tell me your schemes
They'll pick your pockets
And they'll pick you clean

They'll give Keys to
their golden gates
All you have to do is pay
Nine hundred nighty eight

Oh Scam Man
We think you're great
The new Messiah
We can hardly wait

Galactic Wars that
we can't see
Are you really part of
The Powers That Be?

Oh Scam Man
We meditate
We are all trance-like
So we took the bait

We're all pretending that
we see those crafts
If we don't see them
All the others will laugh

Oh Scam Man
My bank accounts dry
I spent every cent to buy
into your lie

I feel like a fooooooool oh Scam Man ....you're really a tooooool!

[edit on 19-8-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Wow, that was great KIZZZY. Nothing like a musical interlude to relieve some of the tension!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
My opinion of Greer is extremely low. He squandered a great opportunity with his Disclosure Project. How could he possibly expect to maintain credibility by running his CSETI project.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
That idiot Greer is reading this thread (and you know he is!), and laughing at how many pages the mere mention of his name delivers.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yeah, that's my second line, dollar signs for good reason.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
lol, people are STILL on this thread fabricating flags

some people need to get out of the computer

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

LOL! That was fantastic Kizzz! The Andrews Sisters would be proud!

IRM

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
That idiot Greer is reading this thread (and you know he is!), and laughing at how many pages the mere mention of his name delivers.

I doubt it mate. More likely he is having a butt, leg and egg wax and pumping some weights at a gay gym somewhere. Steven Greer and Hoagland have ego's far too fragile to withstand ATS.

IRM

[edit on 19/8/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
But many of these things have already happened. There are already all kinds of freely available schematics and things on the web, all kinds of videos of allegedly working devices on youtube.

Pity that none of them work as claimed.... No one has yet properly demonstrated a working free energy device!

[edit on 19/8/10 by dereks]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

A fank ewe IRM....I just couldn't resist!

Here is some guitar music to help sing-a-long with the New "Greer song"!

Come on now, sing along!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

KIZZZY......

Are there no limits to your talent?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Sorry but if this free energy stuff was reality then i would be using it and once i found it worked everyone i know would be using it, from there everyone they knew would be using it and it would spread like wildfire.

Looks like it does work and Greer is keeping it for himself...

Greer buys free energy Dune Buggy

... or maybe not!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Looks like it does work and Greer is keeping it for himself...

Greer buys free energy Dune Buggy

... or maybe not!

Thanks for that, it helps to add to my list of Greer lies/deciet/idiocy. Turns out he purchased a dune buggy that belonged to *drum roll* Stan Meyer! The man claimed to have produced an over unity device and filed patents but when examined it was found to be doing nothing more than standard electrolysis. He was sued by investors because of it all.

Ahh Greer, sometimes you really make me laugh.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

The footage is really quite anti-climactic. I can already hear everybody going "so what, some bright lights in the sky, that doesn't prove anything, that doesn't prove contact with ET", and I haven't even posted it yet.
Are you now telling us that the footage you have been constantly referring to is actually useless.
I already know that it is useless, anti-climactic and that it proves nothing.
I already know that.
You are the one constantly crapping on about the need for other members to see this footage.

But according to the witnesses, some of these events are quite spectacular in person.
What witnesses? Oh you mean the ones that are sanctioned by Greer.

By my signature affixed below, I agree to hold all proceedings of this CSETI Ambassadors to the
Universe Training Retreat confidential and agree that it shall not be shared publicly without the prior
express written consent of CSETI.

www.cseti.org...

I am sure Greer consents to all those that are critical of him as witnesses too.

The Triangle crafts for example are said to be breathtaking to witness, but on film they just look like three white dots in the sky.
Sure. According to the witnesses. According to the Witness that get approved by Greer.
You would think Greer, in his Effort to bring about Disclosue, would make sure the images spoke for themselves. I mean, you would think that, wouldn't you.

See the problem? Everybody makes such a big deal about footage and photographs, but the witnesses are really the most important thing.

Actually, the only one making a big deal about the footage was you.

I am the one guy who buys all his books and DVDs, has footage that no one else on here has,
post by cupocoffee

And yes, I am not as easily dissuaded as everyone else, but like I said, it's because I have all the books and DVDs, I have evidence and footage that the rest of you don't,
post by cupocoffee

Here you are actually calling the stuff Greer produces as Evidence.

I'd love to, but the evidence is in copyrighted books and DVDs.
post by cupocoffee

And on You go in other posts about the images on film that you describe in one later post as

The footage is really quite anti-climactic. I can already hear everybody going "so what, some bright lights in the sky, that doesn't prove anything, that doesn't prove contact with ET"

Remember, I am speaking as someone who has footage DVDs that you don't have, and who has talked to some people who know Greer that you have not.
post by cupocoffee

Yeah, we remember you are the guy with the:

The footage is really quite anti-climactic. I can already hear everybody going "so what, some bright lights in the sky, that doesn't prove anything, that doesn't prove contact with ET"
and the guy with this:

but on film they just look like three white dots in the sky.
post by cupocoffee

So your the guy who loves telling us all that you have something, but you really have nothing. No wonder you like Greer.

I also notice that you love mention Greer Entourage etc.

Greer has almost rock-star like status. He travels around with an whole entourage of bodyguards, lectures to huge audiences, people pay him thousands of dollars to hang with him in the desert, he gets invited to big exopolitics conferences in Spain as an honored guest, his Disclosure Project was hugely successful, he has documented connections to a lot of important people....

If he is such a fraud then why is he getting treated like some sort of rock star of Ufology?
post by cupocoffee

Tom Cruise is a star who thinks he is a reincarnated thetan alien, the group he belongs to has a long history of getting its members to cough up thousands of dollars. Tom has body guards, he performs in front of millions. He gets invited to the Oscars.

Sounds like Greer.
Are you saying that because Tom Cruise has those things that Scientology must be the truth.

I guess everything Paris Hilton utters must represent the ultimate in Truth.

I better let you get back to all those DVD and books you paid for that have nothing in them.

Edit: To get my entourage to correct spelling for me. Needed my Security Guards to check my quoting. You can buy the DVD of me typing this reply for a measly $30.
I will also be attending a conference where I will detail the writing of this reply, that I channeled, from myself whilst in a meditative state in which I made contact with my keyboard.
This is also available in my new Book, PC Contact: Typing The reply.

[edit on 19/8/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Over 600 replies to the thread. Makes me wonder why certain posters repeat themselves over and over. How could anyone be so obsessed with denying something, something they have decided is completely bogus... THINK

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join