It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

I'd be delighted if they actually worked. So let's do a test. Where do you get one? Put it in the Safeway parking lot or put it on a card table or whatever is necessary. Let's plug in a lamp or a drill press or whatever and let's see it work. Let's get some people who a reasonably neutral, who don't care one way or another and have no vested interest (other than, you know, saving humanity and all that) to take a look.

I'll even pay shipping. Let's go. No more Real Soon Now.

As someone who is deeply interested in science and reducing pollution i would be all for testing this equipment with an unbiased eye. Of course i don't believe in free energy at this point because there is no evidence for it, however if i can test this device and it disproves my beliefs i will happily borrow a friends video camera and put it up here on ATS. I have the basic equipment to test the input and output of energy from such a device.

However i won't spend a penny to find out, because i have seen so many free energy scams it's shocking people are still falling for them.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
now i am confused : do we already have free energy? or we gonna invent it in near future? or Aliens gonna give it to us? im lost there with Greer

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

I'd be delighted if they actually worked. So let's do a test. Where do you get one? Put it in the Safeway parking lot or put it on a card table or whatever is necessary. Let's plug in a lamp or a drill press or whatever and let's see it work. Let's get some people who a reasonably neutral, who don't care one way or another and have no vested interest (other than, you know, saving humanity and all that) to take a look.

I'll even pay shipping. Let's go. No more Real Soon Now.

Here is one of the units that John Bedini demonstrated in "Energy From the Vacuum Part 2".

He and Rick Friedrich are now selling it in kit form:

www.examiner.com...

I heard through the grapevine that MajorIdiot offered to donate several of these to ATS for testing and vetting.

Mark Allin ignored his offer.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I am so sick of being alerted by an email message regarding a topic I find interesting, then clicking on the thread to soon find people, who appear to be professional debunkers who will argue about anything.
Cant those of who who dispise the possibility of other life being here or out there, just once in your life read and be quiet, maybe consider the possibility of what your mind cant conceive yet ?

Those of you doing this: You spoil it for everyone. If you have a need to criticize everything, rather start a thread where you can do this, with like minded critics and a field day for you guys can unfold.
Staying here and on similar threads, is unpleasant for most of the readers, you only drag the whole thread down into the mud, where it appears you spend your life !
Maybe you can call the thread . I need to argue because its what I do best in life!!
I come here in the hope of finding an educated discussion, in a climate of mutual respect and uncommon decency, hoping to learn something as well and 99% of the time I am disappointed at the audience present.

Maybe a suggestion to the mods, is to have a member vote if he believes in ET life 90% or more, or not. If he votes "does not believe at all" then these threads will simply be disallowed to enter. That way we can possibly clean up this mess. The 90% can then have a meaningful debate and try to get to the truth maturely and with common sense prevailing, hopefully these readers are aligned in a similar belief direction and maybe then a healthy and meaningful discussion can take place, without all the personal criticism.

Lets vote on this !!!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Here is one of the units that John Bedini demonstrated in "Energy From the Vacuum Part 2". He and Rick Friedrich are now selling it in kit form: www.examiner.com...

From The Examiner article we can jump straight to one of their sites and see what the story is. I went to this one.

They offer these unproven gadgets at high prices and despite having a banner saying they accept credit cards the small print limits payments to the guarantee threshold.

$3400 10 more Monopole coils, frame, and 80 circuits (USA/Canada shipping included) For all International orders over $500 BANK TRANSFER ONLY, and all USA orders over $1000 you can only pay with: US POSTAL OR CASHIERS CHECK OR BANK TRANSFER ONLY
Bargain!

The address from the website indicates an unlisted business. No telephone and a yahoo email address. Check it out

Out of curiosity I compared the price of one of their products to others on the market.

Their price...

5 New Neon Ne-2 Bulbs

$5 (USA shipping NOT included...
potentialtec.com...

Cascade Surplus Electronics

NE-2 Neon Bulb

$0.35 each = $1.75 (USA shipping NOT included
www.cascadesurplus.com...

They *appear* to have an unlisted business that won't take credit cards and has no direct contact details. The pricing looks like a 3x mark up on bog-standard items.

I could be wrong because I only dashed through their site, but I wouldn't be in a hurry to send any money in that direction.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by InCause
I am so sick of being alerted by an email message regarding a topic I find interesting, then clicking on the thread to soon find people, who appear to be professional debunkers who will argue about anything.
Cant those of who who dispise the possibility of other life being here or out there, just once in your life read and be quiet, maybe consider the possibility of what your mind cant conceive yet ?

You have made a classic mistake, you believe everyone here that are criticising Greer and Hoagland are debunkers. Guess what, some of us believe in things flying around our atmosphere that are unidentified and that includes myself. Now i may believe these are simply government craft but it still means i believe something odd is going on, something that needs proving.

So when i criticise Greer i do it for a very good reason and so do many others. To write us off as debunkers is utterly wrong and a quite dishonest tactic. There is a difference between a debunker and a skeptic and there is an even larger difference between a debunker and people who point out when someone is repeatedly lying.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Hi there

The question is: why are you are answering my post !
Wasn't referring to you and agree in having differences is healthy to get to the truth. It's how a person does it, wouldn't you agree?

But again and I quote "a quite dishonest tactic" There you go again !!

I am nothing but honest. Why make a judging statement when you do not quite get my meaning. Inquire first, before getting personal again.

[edit on 17/8/10 by InCause]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
steven greer started out good for me with the whole disclosure project which was a great project in my mind... although now charging money to do a lot of these things its not cool..

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
Alright CupOcoffee....bring on your evidence of ALIENS....or anyone for that matter.

Seen this yet? If not please watch all nine segments.

There are ex military sargeants, colonels. Airforce pilots providing eye witness account corroborated by many others. Listen to the bentwaters case in particular.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
reply to post by Unity_99

Excuse me, no disrespect to you Unity, but there is no evidence of

Aliens! PERIOD!

and theirs is no evidence of God or Demigods Angels Either ...

tho there is Sculptures & Stone Carvings & Literature from Stone Tablets or Cylinders to Paper.. Throughout the World... Like there is the Same for ETs Starting at Sumerian Art... Oldest Known Civilization
Those from heaven came but in the Existence of a Living Form yep you Are Right no Evidence that i have seen
Face to Face of One I have Only Read , Seen Ancient Art Of Possible ETs ...

In Search Of ..... Continues .......

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

""Some one remarked that the best way to unite all the nations on this globe would be an attack from some other planet. In the face of such an alien enemy, people would respond with a sense of their unity of interest and purpose." John Dewey, New York 1917.

My Response

as Technology got better to broadcast .....

Ronald Reagan

The Alien Thread
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

For Looking back on the Past... John Dewy 1917 ...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Yes, I know, at $4000 they are hardly cheap, but the point is, an ATS member offered to foot the bill for several of these, and the Owners ignored him. So what does that tell you?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten.....

May I ask what the video "I Know What I Saw!" as just posted by you, has to do with the Greer & Hoagland video that is the subject of this thread?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by Kandinsky

Yes, I know, at $4000 they are hardly cheap, but the point is, an ATS member offered to foot the bill for several of these, and the Owners ignored him. So what does that tell you?

Cupocoffee.....

That tells me the Owners of ATS do not want to encourage anybody to waste money on fraudulent purchases.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

How do you know it is fraudulent?

Besides, look through some of the free energy threads. There is plenty of interest in testing out such a device.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

How do you know it is fraudulent?
Besides, look through some of the free energy threads. There is plenty of interest in testing out such a device.

Cupocoffee.....

There is overwhelming evidence that Greer is a fraud, as per the detailed material that myself & others (including the owners of ATS) have presented in this & myriad other threads.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
There is overwhelming evidence that Greer is a fraud, as per the detailed material that myself & others (including the owners of ATS) have presented in this & myriad other threads.

Okay, you didn't even bother to click the link, did you?

I am referring to a kit for a battery charging device sold by John Bedini and Rick Friedrich. Not "Greer".

Anyway, field work is the only thing I respect. I do not respect people who jump to conclusions without doing any field work or gaining any experience of a thing.

The fact is, you haven't been on one of the field trips, you have no experience, so you do not know that Greer is a fraud. You think you know, but you do not.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Cupocoffee.....

If it's not a "Greer" device, then I don't see how it is "on topic" in this thread.

Based on the overwhelming evidence that Greer is a fraud, it is self evident that people should not be defrauded by paying Greer money for his field trips.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
If it's not a "Greer" device, then I don't see how it is "on topic" in this thread.

Greer is involved with free energy research. Bearden and Bedini and Friedrich have connections to Greer. So free energy research is evidently on topic in this thread. The Mods have not taken action thus far, so I'm just going to keep talking about it.

Based on the overwhelming evidence that Greer is a fraud, it is self evident that people should not be defrauded by paying Greer money for his field trips.

What evidence that Greer is a fraud?

Greer has almost rock-star like status. He travels around with an whole entourage of bodyguards, lectures to huge audiences, people pay him thousands of dollars to hang with him in the desert, he gets invited to big exopolitics conferences in Spain as an honored guest, his Disclosure Project was hugely successful, he has documented connections to a lot of important people....

If he is such a fraud then why is he getting treated like some sort of rock star of Ufology?

You jump to the conclusion that he is a fraud because of the Woolsey letter and Mothra and all that stuff. But you have not actually been out there on the field trips with him, you have no actual experience, so you don't know.

I respect field work. I don't respect people who jump to conclusions without investigating things properly.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join