It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Cupocoffee.....

Beardon is a nutcase.

I refute your assertion that I have "jumped to conclusions" regarding Greer.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Beardon is a nutcase.

Bearden was a Colonel in the US military and is a nuclear physicist. He is about as credible as they get.

Simply stating that someone is a nutcase does not make them so.

I refute your assertion that I have "jumped to conclusions" regarding Greer.

"refute" all you want.

The fact is, you have no direct experience of the field trips, so you don't know for a fact. ATS and its allies have no direct experience of the field trips either, so they don't know for a fact.

You, and ATS, have jumped to conclusions without investigating it properly.

Remember, I am speaking as someone who has footage DVDs that you don't have, and who has talked to some people who know Greer that you have not.

I respect field work. I don't respect people who jump to the conclusion that something is fraudulent without even investigating it properly.

Same thing with the Bedini motors and energizers. I respect people who do the field work and try building the thing and see if it works. I don't respect people who jump to the conclusion that it's a fraud without doing any field work.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by cupocoffee]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
"Canadians abducted by blue uniformed humans sound off"is my thread,please refer to it to find information regarding this Galactic war that we are currently involved in as a species,our governments and religons have refused to disclose these facts to us globally in a mutually beneficial collusive action.

Wether ANYONE has personally been accused of being a fraud or anything else is completely irrelevant when connections can be made between information they present and information presented in seemingly unrelated posts on seemingly unrelated threads.

Oftentimes these seemingly unreliable sources are forced through circumstance into intentionally presenting themselves as such for their own protection,it is our job to find the dots and connect them,this is why ATS was created.

The previous comment on the bendini motors makes this now a related point,the late and respected Mr.David Hamels research and developement of anti-gravity technology derived from his contacts with people from off planet and from egyptian heiroglyphs and hidden ancient education,is valid and functional,THIS TECHNOLOGY IS DOCUMENTED AND IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE ISSAC PROBES,because the methods used to debunk Mr.David Hamel are similar to the ones being used to debunk Hoagland and Greer the point is relevant to this thread and a valid post.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by one4all]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Cupocoffee.....

In the interests of civility I will not engage in further dialogue with you, as it will only risk further inflammatory thread content.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Well my fine purple-haired rajaten, of course I have seen all those. Who hasn't? But my friend, they still remain "Unidentified" and the Military ain't talking.

March 13, 1997—Phoenix, Arizona. In an incident now called the “Phoenix Lights”, thousands of eyewitnesses report seeing a vast, triangular or chevron-shaped craft in the night sky. It is completely silent, and illuminated by several bright lights. Among the eyewitnesses is Fife Symington, the governor of Arizona. The craft moves slowly over the state, and is also seen in Nevada and the Mexican state of Sonora.

Is our mysterious friend, the Triangle UFO, actually a “Stealth Blimp”?

Has the world’s best-documented “UFO” phenomenon just been a close encounter of the military kind?

thestealthblimp.com...

There is an article in the Jan-Feb issue of Nexxus magazine that speaks of said event written by Dr. Steven Greer:

"I had flown into Phoenix on a US Airways flight, and as we were landing I began the CE-5 protocols. I went into an expanded state of consciousness and into space and began vectoring extraterrestrial vehicles into the Phoenix area."
(page 59 of the 2007 Jan/Feb issue)

I say ...."yeah right Greer"! I actually summoned up those lights not Greer...pffft Nerve of him!

No really, I don't buy anything Greer sells! In the interim, Greer is sheering
the pockets of his PUJA sheeple[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a10377b05838.gif[/atsimg]singing Kumbaya by the fireside.

IMO...Most UFOs are likely Advanced Military Prototypes, and I believe it is time to disclosure this technology.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

CupOcoffee, You keep bringing up your footage and yet you hide behind

them at the same time. I gave you a "Copyright Disclaimer" which allows you to use

said footage so I cannot see what the problem is.

Now let me get this straight? You have gone on these field trips? Is that so?

Are you in fact one of those PUJA people?

[edit on 18-8-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

In the interests of civility I will not engage in further dialogue with you, as it will only risk further inflammatory thread content.

Aww, darn. I love it when people pick fights with me too!

I will take the fact that you and Mark have run away to the hills and don't want to talk to me any more as a sign that I win.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Aww, darn. I love it when people pick fights with me too!

I will take the fact that you and Mark have run away to the hills and don't want to talk to me any more as a sign that I win.

Tut you now, behave yourself or I will break your coffee cup and throw

sugar cubes at you....and worse than that I will pour the coffee grinds

in your coffee pot!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY

CupOcoffee, You keep bringing up your footage and yet you hide behind

them at the same time. I gave you a "Copyright Disclaimer" which allows you to use

said footage so I cannot see what the problem is.

I don't have the knowledge to rip the footage off the DVDs, nor do I have a video camera, nor do I have video editing software. Nor am I convinced the Staff would let me post it even if I spent all that time and did all that work.

You will just have to suffer without it I'm afraid! Or spend the measly $30 and get it yourself.

Now let me get this straight? You have gone on these field trips? Is that so?

No, but I have talked to a few people who have - people who gave their real names.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Why don't you ask the ATS staff? hmmm little cupOjava?

You have not been to these outings and go by hearsay eh?

If you are forming your opinion by what you read and see on the

footage then it stands to reason that others may view the same

footage and form an opposite opinion. Do you agree with that?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
You have not been to these outings and go by hearsay eh?

And the fact that they do have better footage than "Mothra" and they have encounters which are much more well documented with lists of witnesses and testimony etc.

Do you see? Yes, the "Mothra" incident was lame, but they have better stuff than that.

If you are forming your opinion by what you read and see on the

footage then it stands to reason that others may view the same

footage and form an opposite opinion. Do you agree with that?

People can form whatever opinion they like.

But none of us have any direct first-hand experience, so none of us know for sure. That's all I'm trying to say.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Try reading my question once again cupOcoffee. If you can form your

opinion without having gone to a field-trip then it stands to reason that

others who have not gone to a field-trip can form the opposite opinion

to yourself.

There is no getting around that cupOcoffee. You are in a proverbial glass

house throwing stones. Pretty ironic eh?

I rest my case!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

What is your point?

I haven't been on a field trip either, so I don't know for sure either.

Yes I have an "opinion", you have an opinion, we all have an opinion - but none of us have direct first-hand experience, so none of us know for sure. That's all I'm trying to say.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

So your position is that we cannot disbelieve something without having gone on a field trip costing thousands of dollars despite the person leading the trip being shown to have repeatedly lied on several separate occasions.

In this case i should tell you that i am now running field trips in cornwall every weekend to see pink unicorns. I promise you that they exist and people see the unicorns very often on my field trips. Of course you will be required to sign a release notice like Greer uses. You better not turn down this field trip, i mean you need to see it before you can say it's rubbish right?

The trips start at 1000 pounds sterling, not including accomodation, travel, food etc.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
Do you see? Yes, the "Mothra" incident was lame, but they have better stuff than that.

Yes, we know they have better stuff than the moth photo. They released their best evidence to much fanfare earlier this year.

Greer himself described it as "the most important event in the history of this subject". He said he'd sent the photo to the CIA and world leaders it was that important. He claimed it was the best photo of an ET diplomat he'd ever seen.

Yes Greer himself said these things. You can't blame this one on some misguided CSETI rep.

The picture he then presented was nothing more than the branch of a tree. Do you really believe for one second that Greer actually sent it to world leaders and the CIA?

Realise it's not Greer who is the fool, it's the people that believe him who are.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by torsion]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Torsion…..

The picture he then presented was nothing more than the branch of a tree. Do you really believe for one second that Greer actually sent it to world leaders and the CIA?

Here’s the branch…..er, I mean alien:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b30ea6c50943.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes, we know they have better stuff than the moth photo. They released their best evidence to much fanfare earlier this year.

Here’s the moth…..er, I mean alien:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67a103947298.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I liked some of Greers earlier work - However, as time went on, that guy must have started doing meth or something because his work went straight down the toilet. As of now, hes a certified crackpot in my book.

I put Greer in the same breath with the Phil Schneider's and Billy Meier's of the world.

And that picture of that moth still makes me lol.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
I liked some of Greers earlier work - However, as time went on, that guy must have started doing meth or something because his work went straight down the toilet. As of now, hes a certified crackpot in my book.
I put Greer in the same breath with the Phil Schneider's and Billy Meier's of the world.
And that picture of that moth still makes me lol.

Blackout.....

Jerry Glass (Director MUFON Riverside County) wasn't impressed with Greer's early work:

With respect, the majority of the MUFON members who we surveyed believed the Greer "Disclosure Project" was unsuccessful. Moreover, most thought it set back Ufology. Here were some of their reasons:

Ufology was mixed with other issues -- like Space Based defense deployment. Space systems are a primary focus of the Bush administration. And, are were to think that sworn officers and esteemed graduates of West Point, Annapolis and the Air Force Academy are dupes who do not hold the U.S. public's interest in defense matters?

Witnesses were publicly known prior to the disclosure -- none were insiders. Only one person that he eye-witnessed (ET) alien bodies. When asked what ETs looked like, Clifford Stone's statement was ludicrous. Mr. Bassett, were these the best of 400 witnesses that Dr. Greer vetted?

ET's are not hostile... What then do we do with the work of Dr. Jacobs (and 50 years of UFO/ET studies by other researchers), abductees, ET hybrids, implants, cattle, human mutilations and hostile acts (Brazil and South Africa).

Mr. Bassett, unless Congress acts, your new Paradigm Clock setting at 11:59 PM should be reconsidered...

Respectfully,
Jerry Glass,
Director MUFON
Riverside County

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Interesting, thanks for the heads up there MMN.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Interesting, thanks for the heads up there MMN.

Blackout.....

You are very welcome.

That came up during a discussion with Ed Mitchell, who was stating extreme displeasure with Greer's lies about Ed.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join