It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I listened to all 6 parts and found them enjoyable.

Greer made a comment about something happening in the news this week that would be covered as something that it wasn't. That audio recording of Hoagland and Greer happened on Friday 8/13/10. It's now 8/19/10 and I haven't really found anything news related that seems "fishy." I guess we have till Saturday for this week to be technically gone.

Anyone found anything yet?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

This whole "interview" was two guys blowing sunshine in each others butt. I'm not sure about Hoagland, but Greer is a huckster, and should be taken with rock salt.

For the record I'm not a believers v. skeptic kinda guy. I like facts. And so far Greer is very short on facts, and Hoagland has only a few..They're either not telling, or they're selling snake oil. I wouldn't expect any form of disclosure news to be entirely honest by these two.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
This whole "interview" was two guys blowing sunshine in each others butt. I'm not sure about Hoagland, but Greer is a huckster, and should be taken with rock salt.

Projectvxn.....

Naah.....

The Hoagster's also got serious problems!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well, I haven't dug into Hoagland like I have Greer. Greer is a very rich man as a result of his ongoing fraud. I have yet to see ONE congressional hearing on this, and my friend, I watch CSPAN for fun.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
For now I'm stuck using an old computer that won't let me download videos, therefore I cannot comment on this one, but I do feel that Greer, Hoagland and others involved in this "disclosure" business, always come forth with just enough information to keep most us on the edge of our seats, whilst the gullible send in more donations needed to keep the push for disclosure ongoing.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

That is their exact business model!

I was hook, line, and sinker into Greer when the Disclosure Project first came out.

Who wasn't?

Invariably, over time, you can begin to weed out those truly passionate in bringing out the truth with those truly passionate in bringing out the money in your wallet.

For what it's worth, I think Greer was a lot more "sincere" in 2002.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd5a0e369854.gif[/atsimg]
Step right up sheeple...I mean ladies and gentlemen

It's Greer's Magical Mystery Alien Factory!

Cult:
Here are some key warning signs to watch out for…
Deception. No valid business needs to use deception.
Super hyped meetings, books, tapes, videos, leaflets, products.
Use of Mind control.

Yes oh yes they got Greer on a Jesus Christ level performing miracles such

as:

levitation, vectoring in alien craft, remote viewing, bi-location, telepathy,

astral projection and all the rest of their hocus-pocus!

Yes Greer is the Savior of the Universe! Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the

Messiah.......Steven Greer! and...His invisible Aliens and

Crafts that only Our Savior Greer can see!

"Greer, a longtime UFO fantasist, rules a UFO group called CSETI, which goes out at night and essentially prays to aliens, hoping that their mental thoughts will reach the aliens and cause the aliens to fly overhead and perhaps land. Even worse, Greer claims to be IN COMMUNICATION with the aliens telepathically. Brother Blue amusingly and accurately identified Greer's mumbo-jumbo, quasi-scientific-sounding explanations of the groups telepathic attempts as follows:

BB> Though employing such kewl-sounding techno-babble as
BB> Coherent Thought Sequencing, Koch-Kyborg Pyramidal
BB> Visualisations, Photon-Talk, etc. ad ridiculous -- in an
BB> apparent attempt to make their bizarre Modus Operandi
BB> somehow more palatable to those who nosh only at the
BB> Buffet of Club Science -- the long and short of it all
BB> is that they spend a great deal of time 'thinking happy
BB> little thoughts' to attract the clever space aliens
BB> who, occasionally appearing in space ships DISGUISED TO
BB> LOOK LIKE 747's, after zooming countless light years
BB> through the cosmos to reach this blue ball-of mud way
BB> out here on the outskirts of the Milky Way, are
BB> apparently incapable of landing safely without the aid
BB> of Eager New-Agers 'vectoring them in' with
BB> high-powered flashlights.
BB>
BB> It's all very scientific, you see."

www.holysmoke.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7dcdddface44.gif[/atsimg]

But...we must not ask questions of the Messiah....nooooo We must not

use our critical thinking....oh nooooo

We must all believe on FAITH alone!

Abra Cadabra! Let the Delusional create the Illusions ...Step right up

Ladies and Gentlemen!

[edit on 20-8-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
For the record I'm not a believers v. skeptic kinda guy. I like facts. And so far Greer is very short on facts,

Are you sure about that? The entire body of evidence represented by The Disclosure Project strongly suggests otherwise.

Greer is not a perfect human being, but who is? This is yet another very disappointing thread where it all becomes about the personalities and not the content.

And those of you dissing Richard Hoagland should think again too. We all know the LCROSS mission was a NASA sham; we all know there's more to Mars than we are being told. Give these guys a break!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

---

Gobly goop. Their both losers on the UFO field. Why? One knows it all and the other runs it all.
In my opinion, the masters who really know what their doing and may ('may': underlined ten times), are two basic hard working researchers/investigators. Timothy Good and Linda Moulton Howe.

Decoy

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Decoy,let Linda know she is welcome here,maybe she would like to find out the real reason cattle are mutilated,she hasnt quite got it yet,but I am certainly not going to call her a scam or claim she is a fraud.

Its not really fair that some of us can simply go to bed and wake up with the answers so many spend their lives seeking,I guess its like they say,it really does matter where you go for information exchange---location,location,location,it happens to be ATS at the moment and she isnt here yet.

Oh yes before anyone starts quacking---make sure you were abducted and that there were mutilations in your neighborhood at the same time,oh yes give up the coincidence angle as well please it is old already,and these information tidbits are gifts,most of you must realise by now that there are very few legitimate knowledge providers here with real events to back them up,I am one,and can name only a handful I have found here on ATS,spare me the little green men and whatnot,its humans operating these craft,wearing blue onepiece military uniforms,and yes the little greys exist ,several types,but so what they are all human,they ought to start handing out Prozac prescriptions on this site with all the loony tunes who seem to find their way here.I am refering to the people who seem to need "real proof"but are so uninitiated that they cannot accept that one single humans word is all they need--that is the only real proof that exists,and disproving liars is simple and if they learned how to differentiate between lies and truth they could accept this fact.

Anyone care to ask just how you simply differentiate between lies and truth,heres a hint ,you just need more than two humans perspectives.Thats it thats all.

Its called reverse extrapolation and we are all born with the ability to do it.

So could someone tell me again why the big PROOF issue,when its presented over and over and over.

Start by reading Canadians abducted by blue uniformed humans sound off,this is becoming repetetive already.

If you cant even accept the word of a human BEFORE PHYSICAL PROOF you are truly lost,as we all know anything physical can be created to order,including artifacts and "unusual metals"and even tissue can be cloned to order,so get over the hump already and start TRYING to learn instead of being so lazy and simply asking for the easy way out,PHYSICAL PROOF,thats right the easy way out,this happens to be a blanket statement .

Just because a human lies about one issue doesnt make them a liar about all issues,in fact there isnt a human being alive that hasnt lied,it is impossible,about as possible as you ever getting the PROOF you seek without first believing a human being,get it silly willys,the lab tech is a HUMAN,the photographic analyst is a HUMAN,the genetisist is a HUMAN,any arguement there?

Do you see now,people first,people.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by one4all]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
For all you wackos who dispute free energy,just build yourself a Hamel Spinner,if you dont get it after that then dont waste anyones time debating,you may just have a learning issue,like an unwillingness to learn or an unrecognised inability,you figure out why your intellect is being blocked,OBVIOUSLY no amount of proof will force you to learn if you dont want to of your own accord or cant for some external reason beyond your own comprehension.

A couple of magnets and you get to graduate from free energy school,or is that to complicated for all of you verbose complainers,if you can so passionately attack everyones word as a human you can surely line up enough brain cells to line up a few magnets without an abductee holding your hand,,,,cant you????

To err is human and fortunately so is venting,sorry for the sudden outburst of "passion"but there are limits to everything,including tolerance for stubborn minds that are unwilling or as in most cases unable to learn past a pre-determined age,grasping concepts beyond physical proof dissapates drasticly after childhood,thats why abductions start with kids,we all get dumber as we age you know,NOT SMARTER ,oops I forgot YOU PROBABLY DONT KNOW THAT EITHER.

See how it sounds and feels when someone isnt willing to meet you in the middle,annoying isnt it?

My apologies,but we are all human after all.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by one4all]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
See how it sounds and feels when someone isnt willing to meet you in the middle,annoying isnt it?

Meeting a fraudster in the middle basically means you get ripped off for $300 instead of $600.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Here is you're disclosure

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f7af77b27e1.jpg[/atsimg]

we did it for the show

[edit on 20-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Greer is not a perfect human being, but who is? This is yet another very disappointing thread where it all becomes about the personalities and not the content.

Hi Riot,

Considering all Greer has provided is himself, leaves us no option but to discuss him.
Diclosure=0
Greer =antics, claims, 3 energy companies, CSETI, disclosure project, podcasts, conferences, courses, books, dvd's, meditation cd's.

And those of you dissing Richard Hoagland should think again too. We all know the LCROSS mission was a NASA sham; we all know there's more to Mars than we are being told. Give these guys a break!

I have thought about it again, as you requested, but I will continue to dis Hoagland.
Sorry.
Hoagland and Greer keep ahead of all their stories and disclosure promises by simply making up more.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Would not common sense indicate that disclosure would actually be the worst thing ever for the likes of Hoagland and Greer? I mean, what would they sell and make money off of if there were in fact a Gov. collaborated disclosure to the public regarding UFOs being alien driven?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

In my 3 years at ATS, I'm yet to see a charlatan you don't believe in RiotComing. Unbelievable! How about you stop supporting charlatans? You're one of the people empowering these morons!

IRM :shk:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
For all you wackos who dispute free energy

PMSL! The irony of your post is not lost on me!

IRM

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Free Energy... Where does it come from?

So a little more on free energy.

Well what if you imagine the fabric of space-time as a sea of zillions and zillions and zillions and zillions of Virtual particles. Virtual meaning they are there but they are not observable.

But when you do certain things like create a permanent magnet, the virtual particles go through some sort of process or alteration and they become observable particles that we have the means to measure. They can also become things like waves and fields.

Those virtual particles could also be responsible for Gravity, that could be another virtual particle interaction.

So then you would have space, time, matter, energy, magnetism and electromagnetism, and gravity all as virtual particle interactions, all as functions of one singular holographic energy field, the Quantum field.

Does that help? "Free Energy" would then be just another virtual particle interaction where you are harvesting all these virtual particles, transforming them to real particles, and then storing them in a battery or some such thing.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
InfaRedMan,as you are well aware based on your approach to your own reality,we are in a constant struggle as a species to find common ground upon which we can all share a common and cumulative reality or perspective,I appreciate that you are fighting what you consider to be the good fight,I would encourage you to devote as much energy to supporting your perspective as you possibly can,that is what we are all doing.

This is a battle of sorts now isnt it,irregardless as to the premise or "rules"that we all agree to play within,it is still a battle,much like religous battles--battles for control of the majority perspective or reality.The battle is fine as long as we dont hurt each other in the process,things like killing each other and insulting and degrading each other.But alas the rules are not written in stone are they?As you well know.

Remember that it is through competition that the best and most suited perspective shall prevail,and many of us have learned in our lives already that cheaters never really win they simply delay the inevitable defeat that they themselves have forseen,hence the need to cheat if you will,your snappy little comments are akin to just such "cheating"or attempting to circumvent the established for the moment but constantly shifting rules of engagement,hopefully you can see that it is you and your endangered perspective that seem to feel the need to continually escalate the aggression via personal attacks,it is a defensive measure instituted by people who can feel the footsteps of a greater perspective creeping up behind them,you can always jump on board with the changing reality humanity is embracing,or not,it is after all your choice.

Try simply saying yes,first to the perspective of those you consider foes,then wrap your own reality around that yes,it will either cover up your foes perspective ,or it wont,let the result be your guide,but desperately clinging to only your own view of the world and the cumulative reality we all share without demonstrating the willingness or ability to change is really a sign of weakness.

Do you see the irony in personal attacks,there is a mirror there and you happen to exist in front of it,do you embrace the reflection you live with every day ?Or do you seek to experience ever changing and evolving reflections as you progress and learn throughout your life?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This entire thread provides a textbook example of the massive problems facing Ufology. Namely the sad fact that known frauds are being allowed to fleece large numbers of people of their money with very poorly done hoaxes. The few honest UFO researchers of the past are rolling in their graves if you ask me. Greer and Hoagland have no credibility left. This thread should be clearly marked as a hoax.

Sorry bud! I am calling your bluff on this one, lets see the evidence. Let us see your cards.

Provide us evidence that:
-The Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite was a "sham"
-That there is more on Mars than we are "being told"

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join