It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications piped into your brain!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
boondock-saint did you stay on a military base as an young child? or maybe while visiting for you loved ones?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yeah, I realize they are very different experiences. I am just perplexed by what happened to you and was thinking about the closest sort of things that have happened to me.
Would it be possible to have a pad of paper with you around 6:00? Maybe some of the writing you can't decipher would stay in your memory long enough to jot down a little of it.

Interesting either way...

well I don't remember very much about the first message
as it was extremely long and caught me off-guard
but I do remember some aspects
of the 2nd one. It was something like this.

! xxxxxxxxx xx xxxxx

the x's I cant tell you what they were but that exclamation point
was a vertical squiggly line, but I don't have one of those on
my keyboard. That squiggly line was first in the 2nd message.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

No problemo. It's possible that there is a mundane, technological, scientific explanation that is rooted in a patent somewhere.

On the other hand, it's possible that your unconscious mind is superimposing itself on your waking state in ways that conform to your own personal mythology.

Have you ever had a psychic or paranormal experience?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
boondock-saint did you stay on a military base as an young child? or maybe while visiting for you loved ones?

yes, my father worked for the Government
and he had special clearances. What kind?
I have no idea. He doesn't discuss it
and I have never asked him.

Places that he worked when I was a kid include:

Red Stone Arsenal, Alabama

Kennedy Space Center, Florida

He also worked at one in Maryland, California and Texas
but I can't remember the names of those.

I think I have a couple old photos my mom took of
me and him standing outside a building at Red Stone
or Kennedy. I'd have to look up the photo to see.
But yes, I was on military bases as a child between
birth and 6 yrs old. My father stopped working for
the gov and started his own business when I was 6.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

follow-up pics
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/783c270eb70f.jpg[/atsimg]
this was me and my dad. I was about 3 or 4 yrs old here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b16c3c0e5141.jpg[/atsimg]

and this me standing in front of a rocket. This was either
Kennedy Space Center or Red Stone Arsenal I believe.

So yes, I was on military bases as a child. But what does that
have to do with this thread ???

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Boondock and I apparently live in the same town, or at least within 10-20 miles of one another. I can guarantee you that we do not have ready access to Peruvian Shaman's. And if he was being serious when defining himself as a "country redneck" of the sandhills NC variety, I think a Ayahuasca ceremony would probably be about the worst, most insane thing he could do to help himself.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Well you were more than likely visited by some alien being. Your dream you posted seems that the men in black were accessing your brain to try and track information on the alien being. The alien in turn was sending a strong message out that nothing they could do would matter, knowing you would relay that information here in the form of a post about the what you call a dream. The men in black used technology to look around in your brain the cell phone bit was simply the connection test. Seems to be working. Now not only the alien has access to your brain but the MIB accessed your implant as well. I feel bad for you. If I were you I would pray for God to send a light being from him to remove the implant. Welcome to the battle of good and evil.

On the other hand that's all theory and perhaps something is awry with your brain that simply picking up cell tower communications and your minds interpreting them as it will.. Honestly though what rings more true.. pun not intended .

edited to say i posted this before you posted your Fathers military involvement! Atleast before I saw it show up! wow

[edit on 8/10/2010 by firegoggles]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikolam
Boondock and I apparently live in the same town, or at least within 10-20 miles of one another.

well as we say down south

as the way the crow flies,
I live app half way between Ft. Bragg
and Myrtle Beach Air Force Base. Matter of fact,
their jets fly over my house in transit
between Myrtle Beach Base and Pope
Air Force Base. So I live in the jet corridor.
And sometimes they buzz the top of my house
that it rattles the dishes. Pisses me off.
Why do they do that???

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
Well you were more than likely visited by some alien being.

if you only knew how funky that sounds to me. But then
again after my experiences today. It doesn't sound
so far out there. It's just hard for me to believe that.
I much rather believe it's a gov weapon than et
phoning home.

Originally posted by firegoggles
edited to say i posted this before you posted your Fathers military involvement! Atleast before I saw it show up! wow

my dad did work for the gov, but he did not wear a uniform
to my knowledge. However, after looking at that photo above,
he did have that MIB appearance to him didn't he??? lol
It's just hard for me to grasp that idea, knowing my dad
the way I do.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I grew up under the C-130/141 flight path. Not under the flight path anymore, however, now I live close enough to Bragg that everything shakes like mini-earthquakes and sounds like distant thunder during artillery practice. So I definitely feel your pain.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

believe me or not but when a child stays at an military base, depending on where, will undergo of strange lost missing times, and cant remember what happened to her/him.

Not to mention i have heard of military using children going under brainwashing and mind controlling operations under a young age, and some other bizarre experiments.

So i am asking if you experienced any strange events during your stay at the military base? which may or may not have an connection to your

experience.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Regarding whether you stayed on a military base...poster is possibly implying a military implant.

Also, I peeked at your 3 recent threads...one post was about the US labeling patriots as terrorists. I agree. That was the goal of the whole thing, wasn't it? Now what?

You have to consider this. It's not pretty to think about. The world we live in, in this time, is going to get rough. We have taken a basic tool of electricity and refined it beyond belief, unless you are making these things, and even then, you may never know what whole they are becoming a part of. Shrinks or priests, take your pick. They'll both try to do you in. Just look directly to God. I happen to believe your story, and that you are sane. I don't know why you would even doubt this.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikolam
I grew up under the C-130/141 flight path. Not under the flight path anymore, however, now I live close enough to Bragg that everything shakes like mini-earthquakes and sounds like distant thunder during artillery practice. So I definitely feel your pain.

lol, yea we do live close to each other, lol

those 130's come over sometimes 500 ft
so close you can see the guys through
the tail section jump area wearing their
communication helmets. Course, every
single one of them are hanging on, lol.
Don't want to fall out a 130 without a chute.

We also get Cobras and Apache's every
once in a while. But mostly it's dual rotor
Chinook's carrying passengers.

Use to see quite a few huey's back in the day
but not so much of them anymore.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Well I'm saying both has happened to you. Trust me I'm an experience and I never talk about it. Not sure if I have ever posted it on here even but I did mention it in passing once. You just don't forget being visited by a 7ft Praying Mantis looking creature. And I could care less about disclosure and all that hoopla. I have my opinion of what they are and that's that. What a mind melter. The only reason I think I have recall of my experience is because I slept in my contacts which placed a barrier between my neural network that the beings are known to access through your eye.

My theory believe it or not is that I have recall only because the contact put a layer between the being and my eye so it was unable to totally erase the incident from my memory and left some residual memory. I'm totally against these beings btw. They did not seem friendly yet they didn't harm me. Overall bad vibe to it though, like I knew they were breaking some rules of some sort. Trust me I know theres alot of whacko posts on here and that, but I'm telling ya the alien thing is REAL you can bet your life on it sir. I feel most people are deceived by them and that the agenda is to simply merge with man to create the hybrid and regain access to the fourth dimension and beyond but that's another post

If your really serious and you want to find out go get a brain X-ray and Dental x-ray to located a possible implant. Man I know how this post sounds yeesh. But about 7 years ago I thought people that talk like I do know were totally nuts. I made fun of them. And then It all started happening to me. It really sucks and is a very lonely feeling. But I have faith in a Creator still so I suppose it's all meant to be. I guess...

edit spelling

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

believe me or not but when a child stays at an military base, depending on where, will undergo of strange lost missing times, and cant remember what happened to her/him.

Not to mention i have heard of military using children going under brainwashing and mind controlling operations under a young age, and some other bizarre experiments.

So i am asking if you experienced any strange events during your stay at the military base? which may or may not have an connection to your
experience.

well as with any child, I don't remember a lot of those
incidents. I don't even remember those pics above
being taken. But that looks like me compared to the
other photos I have and the way I look now. My memories
don't really start til I was about 5 yrs old and then they are
sporadic with no timeline in them. I don't remember
any strange experiences other than 1 which I'd rather not go into
detail about in a public forum. But you can u2u me
if ur that interested.

As far as me being a child experiment for the military.
Yesterday I would have laughed my @$$ off at that
statement. However today I'm not laughing.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

well about 12 yrs ago I was having bad headaches
and they did a cranial MRI and at that time I did NOT
have an implant or it would have shown up on
the MRI. So unless I have been kidnapped
by aliens without my knowledge recently
I am gonna have to discount the brain implant
theory.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
You have to consider this. It's not pretty to think about. The world we live in, in this time, is going to get rough. We have taken a basic tool of electricity and refined it beyond belief, unless you are making these things, and even then, you may never know what whole they are becoming a part of. Shrinks or priests, take your pick. They'll both try to do you in. Just look directly to God. I happen to believe your story, and that you are sane. I don't know why you would even doubt this.

well under normal circumstances, this type of
behavior is normally met with people with
white coats holding a straight jacket.
And to tell ya the truth, if I saw it on
TV, I'd def say the guy was crazy or needed
mental help. But then when it happens to you,
you kinda think ... wow, maybe I am crazy.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by firegoggles

well about 12 yrs ago I was having bad headaches
and they did a cranial MRI and at that time I did NOT
have an implant or it would have shown up on
the MRI. So unless I have been kidnapped
by aliens without my knowledge recently
I am gonna have to discount the brain implant
theory.

Well you never know now where it could be really or if they even need it anymore. Hey buddy your the one with cell phone visions while awake,you should consider any theory to start and eliminate as you go

I would say something very strange is going on here. Maybe you accidentally intercepted some test of some new technology because your brain pattern so closely matched that of the intended receiver you picked it up inadvertently. It would seem there was a safety encryption protocol in place as you yourself said it was xxxxxxx? Or is it that you just can't recall what the numbers/letters were and you were simply describing it with x's?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

hey boondock-Saint.. thx for putting this up, it takes guts, trust me I know.. LOL.. here's something i had happen that was simlar to your experience.. my full thread here

Going to add this event to this post since it's relevant.

About 3 weeks ago, I was laying in bed, after hearing the alarm clock go off, shut it off and layed there for a couple of minutes and then thought "well, I guess I should get up". Immediately after having that thought.. I physically HEARD a radio transmission along with the mic being keyed... "that is confirmed" or something similar to that! I FREAKED!

I opened my eyes immediately, looked toward the window which had the blinds shut, but just a bit open to see if the police were in my backyard. I got up, opened the blinds in the bedroom, looked outside, nada. zero, no one there. I ran to the the sliding glass door, open it up.. walked out side.. nada, zero...no one there. I ran out the front door in hopes to see a police car or some kind of activity going on about the neighbor .. nada zero,, quiet as a mouse. Sky was clear, with a few clouds.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Has anyone watched the movie "Manchurian Candidate"?
Sometimes Hollywood is ahead of the mainstream for a reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join