It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications piped into your brain!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
Back to your points: they are watching their hell unfurl each time they use the trigger.
They wanted to 'see', so I'm sure they have eyes to see, yes?

yea I am pretty sure they are watching. But what
they see they don't comprehend. They need a middle.

After today's events, I have started a journal on my computer
where I am keeping a log of these events as they happen.

Believe me, if they happen again, you folks will be
the 2nd to know.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
i get the ringing randomly but its more like the sound of a tv on with no volume or those mosquito ring tones teenage deterrents

btw i played them sound types in classes i have been in Ive given headaches then and long ago with finger nails or rulers on chalk board

i scratch my insect bites into blood by mistake while sleeping and awake

i have had no text situations wow sounds different

since you have greeted me i have had a wonderful time on ats bts thanks again for the greeting

i keep randomly bumping into you and staring flagging you at times for that gun less alien dream and the ex mason story and more too.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

I believe in the Creator, no doubt there. (I would not still be here if it wasn't so). Yes they use our own eyes and ears and minds as they choose too with either wireless frequencies or hard wired chips that act like antennas depending on who you are talking about. (Especially when we are asleep to either teach us, show us something, attack us or just use memory to solve problems and such).

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
have you had any dental work?

major surgery?

last time I had dental work done was 22 yrs ago.
I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled at once. I was
rendered unconscious for this procedure.

Last major surgery was in 1988.
my appendix was removed.
was def unconscious for that one.
I didn't have the regular stitches
I had metal staples used and they
were later removed.

As far as metal in my body to pick up
signals, I have none that I am aware of.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

mine are gone as well after leaving hospital with dull hammer jaw buzzed feeling i woke up at home after the buzz with a bjork teeth video playing on cable tv it was a weird feeling

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bonkera
since you have greeted me i have had a wonderful time on ats bts thanks again for the greeting

i keep randomly bumping into you and staring flagging you at times for that gun less alien dream and the ex mason story and more too.

ur welcome
I do remember greeting u when u came here I believe.
It would appear as though u are making urself
at home. Please enjoy ur stay

And I do try to be active in threads which interest me.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
this will sound of the wall ,but do you know of any one with a metal detector? a garret is the best to use you said you did grow up in on mil bases.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

mine are gone as well after leaving hospital with dull hammer jaw buzzed feeling i woke up at home after the buzz with a bjork teeth video playing on cable tv it was a weird feeling

ahhh, so you have noticed the synchronization of TV, radio and
internet with personal experiences....the physche war on you has already begun my friend. Hang tough.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Ahmose
Well, the military does have technology that can direct words/thoughts/sounds/etc directly into ones head, or mind.

I think most of us on ATS have read about that 'weapon'?
Ill dig up a link if I have to. lol

the military has a weapon that can do this ????
holy $h!+$ki

does this weapon have a name??
Please post a link !!!

Sure, ill post a few. lol

One name is LRAD~

While U.S. efforts to deploy it's microwave Active Denial System (which transmits a searchlight sized bean of energy when makes people downrange feel like their skin is on fire) continue to be delayed, another non-lethal system, LRAD (Long Range Acoustic Device) has been quietly deployed to Iraq. And there the story gets a little strange.

LRAD is basically a focused beam of sound.
Originally, it was designed to emit a very loud sound.
Anyone whose head was touched by this beam, heard a painfully loud sound. Anyone standing next to them heard nothing.
But those hit by the beam promptly fled, or fell to the ground in pain.

Permanent hearing loss is possible if the beam is kept on a person for several seconds, but given the effect the sound usually has on people (they move, quickly), it is unlikely to happen. LRAD works. It was recently used off Somalia, by a cruise ship, to repel pirates. Some U.S. Navy ships also carry it, but not just to repel attacking suicide bombers, or whatever. No, the system was sold to the navy for a much gentler application. LRAD can also broadcast speech for up to 300 meters. The navy planned to use LRAD to warn ships to get out of the way. This was needed in places like the crowded coastal waters of the northern Persian Gulf, where the navy patrols. Many small fishing and cargo boats ply these waters, and it's often hard to get the attention of the crews. With LRAD, you just aim it at a member of the crew, and have an interpreter "speak" to the sailor. It was noted that the guy on the receiving end was sometimes terrified, even after he realized it was that large American destroyer that was talking to him. This apparently gave the army guys some ideas, for there are now rumors in Iraq of a devilish American weapon that makes people believe they are hearing voices in their heads.

Bolds by me.

www.strategypage.com...

www.wired.com...

The effect has long been a laboratory curiosity, with no application. But, over the years, the military has been intrigued. The idea (dubbed "the telepathic ray gun") was mentioned in a 1998 US Army study, which turned up in a recent Freedom of Information Act document dump. Five years later, the Navy decided to put some R&D dollars into the project. Now, as I note on the New Scientist website, Dr. Lev Sadovnik of the Sierra Nevada Corporation has provided more details.

A recently declassified US Army report on the biological effects of non-lethal weapons reveals outlandish plans for "ray gun" devices, which would cause artificial fevers or beam voices into people's heads.

The report titled "Bioeffects Of Selected Nonlethal Weapons" was released under the US Freedom of Information Act and is available on this website (pdf). The DoD has confirmed to New Scientist that it released the documents, which detail five different "maturing non-lethal technologies" using microwaves, lasers and sound.

Released by US Army Intelligence and Security Command at Fort Meade, Maryland, US, the 1998 report gives an overview of what was then the state of the art in directed energy weapons for crowd control and other applications.

A word in your ear

Some of the technologies are conceptual, such as an electromagnetic pulse that causes a seizure like those experienced by people with epilepsy. Other ideas, like a microwave gun to "beam" words directly into people's ears, have been tested. It is claimed that the so-called "Frey Effect" - using close-range microwaves to produce audible sounds in a person's ears - has been used to project the spoken numbers 1 to 10 across a lab to volunteers'.

In 2004 the US Navy funded research into using the Frey effect to project sound that caused "discomfort" into the ears of crowds.

The report also discusses a microwave weapon able to produce a disabling "artificial fever" by heating a person's body. While tests of the idea are not mentioned, the report notes that the necessary equipment "is available today". It adds that while it would take at least fifteen minutes to achieve the desired "fever" effect, it could be used to incapacitate people for almost "any desired period consistent with safety."

Less exotic technologies discussed include laser dazzlers and a sound source loud enough to disturb the sense of balance. Both have been realised in the years since the report was written. The US army uses laser dazzlers in Iraq, while the Long Range Acoustic Device has military and civilian users, and has been used on one occasion to repel pirates off Somalia.

However, the report does not mention any trials of weapons for producing artificial fever or seizures, or beaming voices into people's heads.
www.newscientist.com...

Yeah, theres a few.

Also, they have similar weapons,
that can do nasty stuff,
like turn your bowels into water, through a wall.
or make you instantly have to throw up, through a wall,
or give a severe migraine, through a wall..

they can do allot man. lol

efn dix. lol

Ohh, here is the PDF released under FOIA on the "telepathic ray gun"
www.freedomfchs.com...
DoD confirms they released the docs. lol

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Ahmose]

Oh dang, I forgot, I wanted to add something to my first post on pg1.

I forgot to mention, that during the times that I am 'just waking up', or just falling asleep, when I see the words appearing on a small screen or something, I am the one who is actually saying the words in my head,
and as I say them..
the words form on the 'screen'..

The whole time Im doing this,
Im thinking things like,
"where is this coming from?
I dont talk like this, i dont use these words, this is far too advanced for me" "I dont even fully understand this". lol

Then I go back and "read it" as many times as I can before it drifts out of my mind,
often thinking, "ok, ive gone over it enough to be able to remember it when i am "conscious".. "

But, i never seem to be able to. lol

I dont think this is military telepathic ray guns or anything.. lol

Im starting to think though,
that it is coming from the 'Higher Self"...
if that makes sense to yah. lol

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
I believe in the Creator, no doubt there. (I would not still be here if it wasn't so). Yes they use our own eyes and ears and minds as they choose too with either wireless frequencies or hard wired chips that act like antennas depending on who you are talking about. (Especially when we are asleep to either teach us, show us something, attack us or just use memory to solve problems and such).

D
yes I am a Christian too and believe in the creator
which is why I am so flabbergasted at these events.

They are most difficult to explain to people who
have never encountered such.

But I have never heard of some of the theories
you propose above. Can they just jack in to your brain
without your consent by electronic or radio signal means??

I mean, come on ...
is that REALLY possible ???

It sounds like something out of a science
fiction novel or something.

These are my 3 priority explanations thus far:

1) I'm psychotic and just imagining all of this crap.

2) It's some government weaponry used, example Bluebeam

3) It's reception from et entities that I can't decipher

and someone else said it was a Shaman or spiritual
experience which I can't make heads or tails out of.

Anybody else got any ideas they want to throw
in the kettle ???

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

if it is not in reverse as well so that our brains awake or sleep somehow ties into it all somehow maybe...electric stars, planets, living stuff, humans and things we make

[edit on 11-8-2010 by bonkera]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
this will sound of the wall ,but do you know of any one with a metal detector? a garret is the best to use you said you did grow up in on mil bases.

well if ur thinking that I have metal somewhere
in my body and that using a scanner would find
it, let me say that I have been through metal
detectors before. When I got a speeding ticket last yr
I had to go to court and they make you go through
them at the courthouse entrances. I did NOT set
it off or maybe the metal was too small to register,
I don't know.

Like I stated earlier I had a head MRI done years ago
and there was no metal or implant in my head.
And I had a chest x-ray for a physical for work
some yrs back and nothing showed up there either.

So like I said, I don't think I have any metal in
my body unless I have been kidnapped and
implanted lately which I seriously doubt.

The only way to be sure, is to have ALL of these
done now and under my current financial crisis,
I don't see that happening.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

yes it is real, against our will and they are doing it anyway. The question is who. I have been to many countries in the world and have had the same experiences even when their were no Americans around soooo....., yes I think the evil has gone global.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

oh dude
1 thing you mentioned caught my attention
right off the bat.

You mentioned loss of balance.

I didn't remember this until you mentioned it
but I did become unsteady and lost my balance
right before the first incident. The 2nd incident
I was laying down so I wouldn't have
known too much about balance when
I'm asleep. As I'm droggy anyway.

thanks for the post
I am looking over some of the
material now.

U also mention Maryland.
My dad worked in Maryland
but it was prior to 1970 so I
doubt the 2 are related.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bonkera

This has been going on for many, many years. I just started picking up signs about 4 or 5 years ago. If you have been targeted for awhile you will notice incidents going back to childhood. VERY disturbing.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

now one of your theories makes the most
logical sense to me.

A radio frequency signal intercepted which caused
a neurological brain seizure. And during the seizure
there ain't no telling what your mind can create,
even a text message.

But it happened twice, in 2 separate locations.
But I guess it is possible.

wow, weird stuff to say the least.
Course, I have never had a seizure before
that I am aware of. But it's a very interesting
concept and very valid in this case.

Thank you for posting that

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

the target feeling i do not have in your form other than the universal possibility like big galactic black holes or multi verses implosion or just a rock from space hitting me
or of course any war or life in general like the move out of bed or sleep you may die
the target feeling makes me say i am a monkey on a string maybe so many strings

the monkey on a string was a small toy monkey i tied to a string for a cat i once had and it stuck in my brain that maybe did the cat do it i do like the old cat from outer space movie

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bonkera

Wish I could say that.....
, I have both all the time.
(a sense that this is good, and yet soooo many negative experiences).

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

No problem.

*tinfoil hat on*

I wonder if it could be from all the crazy stuff Sol has been doing? lol
I do believe that as the Sun changes,
It also changes everything else that relies on it.
Some people are maybe more susceptible to the changes?
Who knows what effects the cosmos can have man. lol
I still think it is somehow related to 'the higher self' though...

*tinfoil hat off*.

I even talk about this, (The Sun having strange, unknown effects on people/ changing things) With some of the guys up at the observatory,
Most of them are not 'eccentric' in any way, and even they feel it may 'hold some water'. lol

They still think im kind of "eccentric" though.
haha

To me, it kind of feels like an "untapped"? , or "unrealized"
source of knowledge or something, already, and always present, but your mind has to be in a certain state to 'read' it, or see it.

and although I can never remember exactly what the words were,
I think that whatever was in them (meaning/ point), is retained in the subconscious,
kinda like we learned it, but set it in the bottom of the pile until its needed. lol

oops, no foil hat on.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

if it is not in reverse as well so that our brains awake or sleep somehow ties into it all somehow maybe...electric stars, planets, living stuff, humans and things we make

There is the Id from what I have read that I would love to believe (we are connected through our unconscious and or subconcious minds to each other and our surroundings)
however, why do we need technology for that? Methinks the chips are there to log or learn from our experiences and influence us in one way or another if they can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join