Communications piped into your brain!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
Well you never know now where it could be really or if they even need it anymore. Hey buddy your the one with cell phone visions while awake,you should consider any theory to start and eliminate as you go

yea, ur right. I am trying to eliminate possibilities
to narrow down the field of explanations as there
have been several different ones posted so far.

Originally posted by firegoggles
I would say something very strange is going on here. Maybe you accidentally intercepted some test of some new technology because your brain pattern so closely matched that of the intended receiver you picked it up inadvertently. It would seem there was a safety encryption protocol in place as you yourself said it was xxxxxxx? Or is it that you just can't recall what the numbers/letters were and you were simply describing it with x's?

now to me that makes logical sense.
encrypted binary code

but a question:

how can anybody in the world decrypt binary code
in their brain ?????

and yes ur right I substituted x's for the characters
that I saw. But I do remember that squiggly vertical line
at the beginning of the 2nd message. I can't remember
if there was one at the beginning of the 1st message.

this is just all too weird to me. Last week that dream
and then this week, these 2 incidents. I think something
is happening to me, I really do. But what it is ....
I haven't a clue. And thank you folks for chiming
in to help.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
hey boondock-Saint.. thx for putting this up, it takes guts, trust me I know.. LOL.. here's something i had happen that was simlar to your experience.. my full thread

damn !!!
well it would seem I am not so off my rocker
as I thought. Thank you so much for posting
that here on this thread. Now, we've had 3 so far
to have these experiences here at ATS. Of course
mine was the only one with a visual element
to the incident.

I have to wonder if the gov isn't already testing
the Bluebeam weaponry ?????
That also entered my mind as an explanation.

I tell ya what, if they did do that to me along with that
spiral stuff we saw in Norway. It would make the most
awesome display of technology in the world. I mean
this stuff would make the most battle harden soldier
crumble unless they knew it was trickery from the
beginning. I know what to look for now.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
All that they have are crude building blocks of digital design. Yes, they can build stuff inside you. It takes your body's energy to do this, and can cause pain, pain so severe you may even forget the once intensity of it, like a toothache that has you crippled and unable to sleep between sips of ice water. Pure hell. I don't even want to try to discuss the thing in detail because I find I keep on writing and then erasing my thoughts.

There's a book from '73 called Gravity's Rainbow. This is exactly what the writer is talking about. Even the preface to his later, less inspired writings are worth noting. In one preface he states that should he encounter, now as a successful writer, a young one sporting the latest in tech, how would he react? Would he even have a beer with this guy?

It was given to me as a suggested read, around '84, maybe a little earlier. The person said, here, you might get something out of this. I admit that until it became personal, I did not grasp it. Like wedges of silver being stuffed..right into brain....

Now, the congregation is going to have a good time with stuff like this. You'll have demons cast out of you, people will poke you in the chest saying shut up you demon from hell, I know your schtick...or how about: did you ever kiss a whore, on the lips? Yes, one preacher demanded to know the answer to this. You will be proof that unless you allow Jesus in to your heart and life, that this is what happens. Every assault will be further proof that you need Jesus. The technocrats who control the grid love the Jesus crew for this, just like the zionists use Christians. It furthers their cause.

Jackie Treehorn says that soon orgasms will be 100% electric. Just think of it as virtual reality, a name that's sort of drifted from popularity, because it reveals too much of the progress they've made busting brains at russian, german, and us labs. Oh, let's not forget the chinese. I am aghast at this technology, and it is good to realize that all they have are crude, 2 dimensional tools. Instead of wires, they use modulated signals. Listen for small creaks above your area on the roof-hot weather or cold-I hear this especially when a certain someone is nearby trying to engage me in talk. I'm careful to consider that heaven or hell, at that moment, may depend on what comes through the wire.

My belief, or hope, is that it's happened before, and ended civilization, here and elsewhere, before it became a planet wide prison. You cannot worry about this. I mean to say, you cannot be fearful. You'll start visualizing literal wires coming from satellites, able to completely understand your mind....ah. There are richer, more complex and natural treasures to latch on to...this stuff mimics quantum physics, but it really can't get the whole picture.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by davidmann]

[edit on 10-8-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
Has anyone watched the movie "Manchurian Candidate"?
Sometimes Hollywood is ahead of the mainstream for a reason.

yea I saw that movie. Matter of fact
I have it on DVD.

But I don't think it would apply to me.
I am not military assassin material, lol.
Plus, I have health problems which makes
me unsuitable for such a task.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Komodo
hey boondock-Saint.. thx for putting this up, it takes guts, trust me I know.. LOL.. here's something i had happen that was simlar to your experience.. my full thread

damn !!!
well it would seem I am not so off my rocker
as I thought. Thank you so much for posting
that here on this thread. Now, we've had 3 so far
to have these experiences here at ATS. Of course
mine was the only one with a visual element
to the incident.

Have any of you actually been in the military?

I have to wonder if the gov isn't already testing
the Bluebeam weaponry ?????
That also entered my mind as an explanation.

I tell ya what, if they did do that to me along with that
spiral stuff we saw in Norway. It would make the most
awesome display of technology in the world. I mean
this stuff would make the most battle harden soldier
crumble unless they knew it was trickery from the
beginning. I know what to look for now.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I think there are many countries in the world that have this type of technology however, I have a distinct feeling that the U.S. is not leading on this one. All we have to do is look at the state of the nation to figure that one out.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

david
it's weird that you mention pain in ur post ....
as part of my debilitating state is severe pain
in my knees, ankles and shoulders. I believed
it to be the onset of severe arthritis but have not
been to a doctor about it cuz I could not afford
to go cuz I have no insurance. I also have
what they call body jerks. I'll be sitting or standing
somewhere and without any control on my part,
certain portions of my body will jerk almost like a
neural reflex without the stimulation. It just happens
for no reason and I can't stop it and I can't tell
when it's gonna happen. See I told ya'll I have health
issues. But I'm beginning to wonder if they are all connected
in some way to a central cause.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Has anyone watched the movie "Manchurian Candidate"?
Sometimes Hollywood is ahead of the mainstream for a reason.

yea I saw that movie. Matter of fact
I have it on DVD.

But I don't think it would apply to me.
I am not military assassin material, lol.
Plus, I have health problems which makes
me unsuitable for such a task.

Lots of clues in that movie. Look for the Nitric Oxide chem formula at the scene of the assassination. NO is an early radio brain transmitter design, used first in lab rats. It's on the door or wall in the projection booth. Near the girlie pictures with smoke coming from the soviet sniper rifle. Read the book, because it goes a little deeper, just like Puzo's Godfather, than the movie, although the movie is quite good in both stories, imo.

You think you are free of the theme in that flick, but think again. The whole world's been brainwashed. How was this even possible...? Watch the movie again. If you liked what you were, wouldn't you absolutely rebel at becoming something different, like a remote control shock therapy session you had no say in? In Raymond Shaw's case, he was a prude, hated sexuality, good times, was a dick to his army budds, but suddenly he's 'sharing enourmous pleasure' with various women...Condon is saying a lot. You have to look for it, but there's some heavy clues put forth in the book. As far as feeling a 'change'...I tried to express my fears about this but in the wrong place. I made enemies that day I will never forget. Also, I realized why Christ actually suffered...it was not the pain. It was the trade-off that the people wanted..to see him suffer rather than what he was saying about God. I'm glad he forgave them, sort of. Do you have that sort of forgiveness in you? I do not.

doo dooo do lookin' out my back door....

[edit on 11-8-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Hang on tight....., just hope they don't implement the pysche-warfare routine on you. The physical pain is intolerable, however the pyschological warefare aspect stays with you much, much longer.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I think there are many countries in the world that have this type of technology however, I have a distinct feeling that the U.S. is not leading on this one. All we have to do is look at the state of the nation to figure that one out.

oh great,
now I'm an electronic robot
of a foreign government.

That does NOT work well
with my Christian and Patriotic
values.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I don't have a whole heap to add to this thread, but I'd like to add my 2cents anyway (and my ten cents is free)! I took your comments regarding institutions as off-handed, otherwise (doubtful), reread Liberal1984's post from page 1 as many times as you need until it rings true. Besides that, I'll add that I've heard the high-pitched frequency of certain souls who I've been connected with, connected with through normal and benign methods of communication for the majourity part and portion, who exist as a potent concentration point in my brain while they are close, and dissapear with a high-pitched ringing that slowly fades as they depart. A creative way of conceiving this force, and ways to reckon with it, can be found in dungeons and dragons - of all hare-brained things to recommend to you, there is this one. Look up Sphere of Anhiliation, and how mages used their intellect and willpower to bounce the sphere between each other until the contest was declared, or one/the other was destroyed. I Think this will help incorporate the proper mindset to deal with the matter, the reality being more benign, but still uncomfortable. Best wishes my friend.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

and thank you for chiming in as well.
I have never played Dungeons and Dragons.
i think it's a video game of some sort, am I right???
I may have to go to youtube to see gameplay.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

oh great,
now I'm an electronic robot
of a foreign government.

You do have a family history of military involment which automatically makes you a possible threat to them, not to mention your close proximity to a military base.

That does NOT work well
with my Christian and Patriotic
values.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

yes I think I got the jist of the post by 1984

The study concluded, "It is clear that we cannot distinguish the sane from the insane in psychiatric hospitals" and also illustrated the dangers of depersonalization and labeling in psychiatric institutions. It suggested that the use of community mental health facilities which concentrated on specific problems and behaviors rather than psychiatric labels might be a solution and recommended education to make psychiatric workers more aware of the social psychology of their facilities.

don't go, cuz whether or not I'm sane, they'll keep me insane.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

You do have a family history of military involvement which
automatically makes you a possible threat to them, not to mention
your close proximity to a military base.

lmao, while you may have a valid point in YOUR mind.
There is NOT a doubt in my mind,
that is absolutely ludicrous.

I am not a threat to anybody except myself
falling down the stairs. If you knew me, you
would laugh at that concept, believe me

Just cuz I live near military bases doesn't make
me a threat to them. Geez, millions of people
live within driving distance of a military base.
Are they all threats to national security???

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Pysionic warfare I think they called it in DnD no?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

no friend, not a threat to my mind but theirs! Knowledge is power and they are more afraid of knowledge than Bombs or bullets for some reason that I have not figured out yet.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

There's no easy way to say this. It can't be spoken in a light footprint. One day I realized the meaning of the phrase 'your servant is now your master'. The fear was killed, and I saw connections only God could understand. Even if they can vamp your entire brain and place it elsewhere, in a liquid computer...guess what? Or do swaps, as in Lynch's 'Lost Highway'...God is greater. Believers in God will see things just like they're described 2000 yrs ago, albeit not described so well. The point is that at least the things were written. Today, they would be trampled under foot. It has to be better, more convincing. There's no room for personal achievement here. If you can remember something, thank God, because 'they' can make memories disappear. I don't know how much more frightening anything can be really. Yes...let's spend hours trying to remember a friend's name. Or...who is that....oh yes, affleck, the actor. Good advice is to plant or groove your experiences deeply, so they can regrow after a wipe. And then, when you have something to be thankful for, give thanks. Such as when it returns. In a roundabout way...those who lose their life will gain it....meaning there's more than there was initially.

Back to your points: they are watching their hell unfurl each time they use the trigger.
They wanted to 'see', so I'm sure they have eyes to see, yes?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

no friend, not a threat to my mind but theirs! Knowledge is power and they are more afraid of knowledge than Bombs or bullets for some reason that I have not figured out yet.

so let me get this straight

you think that they think I am a threat because
of some hidden knowledge that I possess ??
And they are more afraid of that knowledge
than bombs or bullets ???

bro, I think you need to join me in that
padded room. course you're gonna need your
own crayons .... as these are already mine.
lol

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

No one deserves what you are going through you are not alone, i must ask this, have you had any dental work?

major surgery?

I ask this because after i thought i was losing it i would hear and some times see the same thing as you.

I am more in tune too it, i have fillings and if i am near by a am tower i can tune it too the station, yes i have heard the Gilligan jokes, but is nice to hear the weather report or some times or the air port, as far as what you see i can u2u you with what it could mean for there is a law were one can not repeat them, mostly the numbers thous could be the unseen but seen, [sub conscious can see number/ letters, that you see as missing bits] not to hear nor repeat, (still have not figured that out how to put links in) just Google/ web search, forbidden numbers you are not to hear.

As for the scratch , i think it could be encoded thought control, this is to long of a thread to go back, and check, but you said, correct me if i am wrong, that you live by mil base? That could explain it , also check out HAARP activity on the days times you had this happen.

Your not nuts, the world is.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by bekod]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join