It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW! Starchild Skull DNA Result..

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I belive we started in Lamuria with a helping hand from ET but thats an other story...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pazzerz
For definitive proof, why not clone the DNA like the cloned sheep? Then we'll know what it really looked like, and can go from there.

Human cloning is illegal.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Pye has recently had a letter published in a MUFON Journal (May/Jun 2010). It's more of the same blather and BS he tends to write. I applaud the Journal's editor for printing his letter in standard format RATHER THE SHOUTY WAY PYE USUALLY LIKES TO WRITE!

The most interesting point he makes in the letter is the final sentence of the extract...

As of now, the geneticist feels he has isolated the Starchild’s mitochondrial DNA, which was also found in 2003. He also feels he has started recovering the nuclear DNA, which could not be accomplished with the technology of 2003. And understand that if he does recover nuclear DNA, we will be ready to prove what we said all along we could prove: that the Starchild’s genetic profile is significantly different from a human’s. At that point all we’ll need is the money needed to recover the entire genome, and money should readily flow toward a project with such enormous financial potential.
MUFON Mn Journal 2010 (PDF!)

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

i too have been following this, and have conversed with Lloyd P

about some analysis of the skull (Im a neuroradiologist).

Just having seen a congenital malformation of the skull and orbit

today reminds me of this case - i still think its a newborn with

either craniosynostosis or other craniofacial syndromic deformity.

but, i would love some alien dna proven too - hey, wait a minute!

don't we ALL have alien dna??? (ie., those 230 odd gene loci coding

for language and other traits not found in evolution, that allowed us

to speak in Eden?).

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr

i too have been following this, and have conversed with Lloyd P

about some analysis of the skull (Im a neuroradiologist).

Just having seen a congenital malformation of the skull and orbit

today reminds me of this case - i still think its a newborn with

but, i would love some alien dna proven too - hey, wait a minute! don't we ALL have alien dna??? (ie., those 230 odd gene loci coding for language and other traits not found in evolution, that allowed us to speak in Eden?).

yes, it is called 'junk' DNA.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

If I had the money to donate to his cause....

I get tired of people saying it is all about the money. Do you know of a place that can extract DNA for free with credible background?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I do not have video or sound on my computer (i use linux so nothing really works), what was this starchild baby? Was it an alien or just a Mexican?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

For definitive proof, why not clone the DNA like the cloned sheep? Then we'll know what it really looked like, and can go from there.

IS it Human then??
It IS established beyond doubt that it IS human...??

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey

IS it Human then??
It IS established beyond doubt that it IS human...??

Are You trying to wind me up? if there was no doubt we woulden be discussing it here now would we?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This is really fascinating stuff. Thanks for making this thread, I never knew about this Star Child.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

My son was born with Craniosynostosis but certainly didn't look like that skull. Also this skull was found with adult teeth the video stated. If it was born with Cranio. and was fortunate to age to an adult then this human had many deformaties such as stunted growth and odd neck as well.

I can't say this skull is alien, no one really can but what it was and where it came from is very interesting.

Rhain

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

what is the latest result?not credible enough.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I also saw this but wondered if the findings were concrete.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
i still think its a newborn with

The way I understood it, doesn't the teeth show the Starchild was an adult (as Rhain already pointed out)?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ee32b1de325.png[/atsimg]

edit on 5-10-2010 by Heliocentric because: Behold the ego Set in glowing emptiness On the edge of time

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

And surely that will end that. No on and no where will ever possibly allow the existence of labs which would do this for a price. And certainly no place that already has cultural or legal references to humans who are not really full humans would EVER allow for clones who aren't legally considered humans, so that they might be used for parts.

Nope. There aren't any people that bad on this planet.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

the "junk dna" makes up the majority of our genetic data, the minority being our 30,000 codons,

and appears to be junk because we don't understand its

function as of yet. Its like saying the nucleus of a cell contains "junk" in the pre - watson and crick era

when it is full of dna. There is a bit of research going into its coding function now.

goo.gl...

goo.gl...

so, that reply what a bit moronic.

edit on 10/16/2010 by drphilxr because: bad link

edit on 10/16/2010 by drphilxr because: and missing link

edit on 10/16/2010 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/16/2010 by drphilxr because: syntax

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric
The way I understood it, doesn't the teeth show the Starchild was an adult (as Rhain already pointed out)?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ee32b1de325.png[/atsimg]

edit on 5-10-2010 by Heliocentric because: Behold the ego Set in glowing emptiness On the edge of time

It could be possible the baby was not born with it's first set of teeth, or they were taken out. I had an operation when I was 4, to remove 5 extra teeth above the top front 2 teeth (they were giving be nose bleeds by poking into my sinuses), and they also pulled an extra set above my two top canines. I always look back on that and think what a freak I am. My mother still has them in her safe for some reason even. They were all adult teeth I think.

Temp.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Wow how were these two videos missed and not posted? Just something to watch and you can make up your own minds on what to believe. It has some interesting info on the subject at hand. Well then sit back and enjoy the feature presentation...

Edit: missed a couple of vids but fixed now enjoy.

edit on 23-10-2010 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Here you go this is from C2C with George Noory. He is talking with Lloyd Pye. I do not know the original air date but I thought it was interesting to listen to..

This is a very intriguing phone interview wether you believe or not at least listen as it may answer a question you might have. I don't know, but enjoy.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is sheer nonsense.

1. Not being able to find the nuclear DNA in your database isnt tatamount to an explanation of an extraterrestrial origin. Nuclear DNA decays much fatser then mitochondrial DNA, so it isnt suprising they would get such a bad sample of the nuclear DNA to the point of not being able to match it. Star Childs mitochondrial DNA was matched to haplo group C, native americans, which means its mother was native american.
2. How could an alien and a human interbreed? Anyone with even a very basic understanding of genetics knows that things have to be very similar genetically to interbreed. For example, a chimp which has 98 percent similarity to humans, were you to engage in intercourse with one, you would be unable to impregnate it to the point of producingfertile offspring.
3. This has already been debunked, fully. The DNA test mr Pye had done in 1999 , which he, of course doesnt talk about much, detected that the specimen contained X and Y chromosomes, which 1. Means that it was male. 2. Had a very human father, since only the father can contribute the Y chromosome, but Lloyd and his star child supporters love to just write this one off, and mr pye's explanation is that the lab was biased against him.
4.. Its always humurous to see some starchild followers, and even mr pye himself, ranting against the scientific method, because really the only reason they do this is because it disproves this nonsense.

5. Even if one really did have an alien skull, how would you test it? DNA evolved as the molecule for our genetic code here on Earth, but on a organism from a different planet, it may not even use DNA as its hereditary molecule. It may have evolved a totally different system DNA is known on Earth, so finding DNA of any kind in this skull is a good indication that it is from Earth. Even if the skull were not human, why make the jump to alien, instead of the possibility of an undiscovered subset of human genotypes? Its a big leap to go from "unknown" to "alien" when it comes to DNA, seeing as how DNA is prevalent here on Earth.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join