It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW! Starchild Skull DNA Result..

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

A Fish is Alien to somebody who's never seen one before

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Probably.

Let's overlook my offer of a bet. On a scale of 1 to 10, where do you now (after the thread posts) place LLoyd Pye credibility? 1 is GTFO and 10 is 'Yes, the Starchild is an alien hybrid skull.'

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Probably.

Let's overlook my offer of a bet. On a scale of 1 to 10, where do you now (after the thread posts) place LLoyd Pye credibility? 1 is GTFO and 10 is 'Yes, the Starchild is an alien hybrid skull.'

Im not a Gambling Man, not even the Grand National! As for Mr Pye I like Him I think hes an Honest Man, I dont like Conventional Science it takes to long to get anywere an I think theres to much Hidden by them so therefore i dont thrust them!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

therefore i dont thrust them!

I don't either

Fair enough Dave. I've no quarrel with you, just the guys who try to sell BS to the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Even if it was E.T. DNA, I doubt it'd change much, people prefer their precious TV shows anyway.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I would agree with the posters asking how we could determine it was alien in origin when our knowledge of DNA is so limited. One thing that would help is if the DNA analysis were released, as well as the DNA code itself. That way we'd at least have the information backed up for future analysis.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
For definitive proof, why not clone the DNA like the cloned sheep? Then we'll know what it really looked like, and can go from there.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I understand that there is a possibility that this is not a "genuine" alien skull, and might be something else. But even so, after reading some of the replies to this post I only fortified my conclusion that things have not changed much since the dark ages...at least with the way people think. If anything challenges what main science thinks is the truth (THEIR TRUTH), then automatically you are either a lunatic, or someone tryng to make money.

I feel sorry for us human beings. If this is a hoax, then there is a moral obligation on the part of "main stream science" to disprove it. But they won't. They simply will not take the responsibility...and if they really stand for what is right, they should take this responsibility.

What are they affraid of?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Pazzerz

I understand your attitude to this , however leave alone the staggering theological and ethical issues with this idea, and you are left with another issue.
If the being is cloned and maturated and emerges from the process as a living thinking being, then science may still point the finger at morbid levels of deformation of regular human DNA even if the being produced looks very different to us. .
Consider this. If I clone an african tribesman, who speaks no english , knows nothing of modern life, nor anything of science, then I grow that clone in an environment which is rife with modern things, like televisions computers, electronic monitoring of heart rate, brain chemistry blah blah blah, then those things will be comonplace to the clone, which would emerge a blank slate from maturation, eager for information, but lacking the raw stuff of home.
Similarly , if we grew a being from the DNA of this possible alien, it would grow up knowing human things, our tech, our attitudes, our understanding. It would be bereft of any knowlege which the original may have possesed which could prove the matter one way or another. It may be that without a control group to confirm its origin, absolute identification of this skull might well be an impossibility. Of course by a control group I mean a group of confirmed extra terrestrials, and a group of deformed people and finaly "normal" people. This would provide a better looking glass into this matter. However the skull would soon be forgotten if real honest to goodness solid as rocks aliens showed up, making the entire point moot!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Have a look at this it covers a lot of artifacts from 12,000-15,000 years ago with many Skull's from that period also some of unknown origin.........

[edit on 20-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Klaus Dona and Bill Ryan? For the love of God, Dave. You sure know how to pick them

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
listen go on about the dna this and the fibers of that
LOOK AT IT its nowere close to human who cares about dna that will prove its a alien and will never make it 2 mainstream its the way things are iv never seen a skull like that except the one with horns cummin out of its head but yea sorry 2 interupt

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

For the love of God the Pictures on the vid speak for themselves .....

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Start a thread and we'll have a look at Dona. He's been done, but it could have been last year. On the bright side, I'm about to go offline for a few days soon. There wouldn't be a better time to post a Dona thread!

Take it easy Dave.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Dona is not the point, its what's been put forward in his finds

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hi, I'm new here so I may end up asking an obvious question but bare with me. Who's Dona?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I have been following this case for a while, and have heard the researcher give multiple interviews. In all his interviews he has stated how multiple scientists have looked at the skull and decided it was a human skull that was boarded or mutated. Yet this researcher continues to try and find somebody that will support his belief that this is an alien skull. This is not how science is done.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by falige

Hi, I'm new here so I may end up asking an obvious question but bare with me. Who's Dona?

Klaus Dona from the vid i put up a couple of posts above you!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
So this means you have Conventional proof which is what the Conventional mind is after when it comes to ET DNA?

Preliminary new DNA results from the 900 year old Starchild Skull, providing proof that a percentage of the DNA in the bone is not from Earth (Alien).

[edit on 10-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

Undeniable evidence. Im convinced. Now, we wait until they return in full force.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
So this means you have Conventional proof which is what the Conventional mind is after when it comes to ET DNA?

Preliminary new DNA results from the 900 year old Starchild Skull, providing proof that a percentage of the DNA in the bone is not from Earth (Alien).

[edit on 10-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

Undeniable evidence. Im convinced. Now, we wait until they return in full force.

Is this for real? I thought this was debunked. Now I'm listening...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join