It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW! Starchild Skull DNA Result..

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I'm about to go offline for a few days soon. There wouldn't be a better time to post a Dona thread!

How about if I post a new Billy Meyer-thread?

Seriously, we've more or less reached the consensus that we don't know enough about DNA and the information at hand is too cryptic in order to state that the Starchild skull is an alien hybrid.

So, really no need to post more for or against declarations unless you add new elements or information concerning the skull.

We should though eagerly await a future full genome sequencing, because that will shed new light on the issue,

we should also continue to study the skull, because no matter how you turn it, it seems to have several unique physical characteristics.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when this thread keeps topping 'my ATS.' The last Starchild thread did the same thing on the same premise...'proof' around the corner. That was six months ago and Starchild has been posted since 2003.

We can repeat our points, but until Pye finally gets around to releasing the full analysis and the lab it came from, we're all just making noise. The guy needs to put up or shut up and gtfo.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Kandinsky.....

I agree.....enough is enough.

All Pye & his supporters are doing is.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bdd4dfcd2bd.gif[/atsimg]

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I agree.....enough is enough.

All Pye & his supporters are doing is.....

In fairness to his supporters and the guys in this thread who want to believe Pye, I think we're all guilty of flogging a dead horse.

On the bright side, there's every chance these threads show in Pye searches and help to stop people swallowing his BS. When the next Pye thread turns up in a couple of months...I'm copying and pasting.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Theres a little more detail on this vid,,

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rand27
I have been following this case for a while, and have heard the researcher give multiple interviews. In all his interviews he has stated how multiple scientists have looked at the skull and decided it was a human skull that was boarded or mutated. Yet this researcher continues to try and find somebody that will support his belief that this is an alien skull. This is not how science is done.

This is how politicians and consumer products do science all the time.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Maybe this is where Rh- blood came from?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rand27
I have been following this case for a while, and have heard the researcher give multiple interviews. In all his interviews he has stated how multiple scientists have looked at the skull and decided it was a human skull that was boarded or mutated. Yet this researcher continues to try and find somebody that will support his belief that this is an alien skull. This is not how science is done.

I don't think you're giving it a fair representation rand27.

Lloyd Pye has been trying to alert the scientific community on what he thinks are unique physical properties of the Starchild skull.

The scientific community has almost unanimously been trying to banalize the skull's characteristics by explaining them as commonly known disorders.

Lloyd Pye has tried to point out discrepancies and problems with these explanations, and it is true that the scientific community has not yet explained the skull's occipital and neck positioning, the foramen positioning, the thickness of the skull, the difference in composition, etc.

This is a process in progress, you can make up your mind right now if you like, but a scientifically-minded person will wait for more and better data IMO.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Heliocentric]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
[edit on 1-9-2010 by srbouska]

link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Its determined as alien as there is no human father, they can detect the MDNA from the mother but nothing from the father, its completey 100% that if the father was HUMAN there would be SOME traces of MDNA .
BOOM.

link   
[edit on 1-9-2010 by srbouska]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

In the SC lab work has proven the human female half of the DNA. There are a limited number of possibilities for dads DNA. If that DNA is not found in nature where might it be found? Here on Earth humans can't procreate with non humans. If that half is made up entirely of junk DNA, or from a different species, that's a huge, and highly unlikely, story in itself. I've followed this for years as well. I'm waiting for the technology that will give us a definative answer. Eventually it will.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
DNA results conclude....

Traces of cheese!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kno22
reply to post by rusethorcain

In the SC lab work has proven the human female half of the DNA.

Really? I thought they'd shown the opposite. In normal humans DNA recipe there is 50% dna from the mother, 50% from the father, plus additional mitochondrial DNA that doesn't influence the observable characteristics of the offspring. My understanding is that they claim to be unable to find any human like DNA except for the mitochondrial DNA. Thus their assertion that the mother merely contributed the mitochondria, and the womb. The child's DNA 'recipe' is asserted to be 100% alien.

Now I'm not saying that I believe the story - but I thought that was the story.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by latitude39]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Thanks for the respect you have shown me,,,well how come its had all the responses its received since i put it up? ps what a great contribution you have made to the subject!.....

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

With the kinda attitude you have im not surprised yea dont get the respect you think you deserve...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

i have quite a positive attitutude, and believe me read some of previous post's and i will see what i mean. I completly agree with what u say but i get so angry when i see stars etc for old news.

There is really a star and flag cosp going on here at ATS.

I truly believe what u say and what u post. There is more to the star child and many caeses in history of abnormaly shaped cranium. It happens millenium after millenium. Over many Continents, trust me pal i have done the research and spent many 10's of hours sitting here reading up and watching docos.

Yet u come along nd post 4-5 lines of opinion and a video clip and 100+ stars come out of no where???

Please... Let me add this to the '' quality of the thread''

The starchild has been aroung for almost 100 years. It was an oddity in antiquity for some time untill we began to do DNA testing on it.

Now Genetetics can be tested both ways of the female and male chrormosone.

Now for some years it has only been really possible to test the Female side of the genetics yes?? and up untill now the male side has been unsure. But now finally the male side has been shown to not match over 97% of genetics tested on the planet earth includinf humans. It is so far a mystery and the genes are unknown to all know Earth Species that would relate to this case?

What is left? I tell ya this i would love to get my hands on those genes!!

Have you donemuch study on genetics?? More importantly Human Genetics??

We arent as close to apes as you might think!!

take a closer look:

en.wikipedia.org... ( the most important )

en.wikipedia.org...

www.yourgenome.org...

www.origins.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Come on guys the above is basic science and as such advance humans we all should know this and exceed this!!

Read up and enjoy, and let me say to any moderator this does directly relate to this thread!!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join