It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW! Starchild Skull DNA Result..

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

C'mon, is it necessary to link all the videos?! Just post the first one and anyone interested should have the intelligence to find the others.It's easy to right click>watch on you tube and follow the links. Believe it or not, embedding a stack of YT vids screws with people's browsers and a lot of members are on a download limit.

Pye is full of BS anyway. A modern day snake oil salesman...

reply to post by NavalFC

In my early ATS days I was impressed with your antagonising posts. It's all water under the bridge. Nevertheless, it's good to see you posting again. I hope my first impressions still stand.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Well sorry some people have limits, but I will post it if it is relevant to the thread. I feel bad for those that are limited to downloads and have browser problems but really that is not my problem. I am not trying to be an a** here but why should that be any of my concern that other ATS members have problems with their computers. I found something that I thought was relevant to this thread and I posted it. Also if you don't like how long my post was feel free to not look at it. So that is all I have for now I may have add something to it at a later date. Lastly Lloyd Pye has some very interesting views about the star child skull and wether you like him or not he does make for a very interesting interview.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Lloyd Pye is simply a con man milking this find for as much money as he can.

This has been obvious, as mentioned above, since 1999 when the DNA test he had done then found both X/Y chromosomes in the sample, which would mean it was a male with a human father and mother.

But no, he dismissed it, claimed the lab was biased against him , and kept going. Then in 2003 he had another test done, that test found mitochondrial DNA (means a human mother) but was unable to recover the nuclear DNA. He then trumpeted this as confirmation that the skull was of alien/human hybrid nature, and has been cashing in on it ever since.

I dont get how he fools so many people, as even if you do believe in alien visitations and such, 2 beings of a different species much less a different planet, so genetically distand and in the case of aliens not even similiar, could not mate and produce fertile offspring, such is the law of speciation.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I watched his new presentation and honestly. All the points he showed comparing it to a human skull, had me sold it was of alien origin.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MZYYY
I watched his new presentation and honestly. All the points he showed comparing it to a human skull, had me sold it was of alien origin.

Its a hydro cephalic skull sheered off from the upper ridge of the nose down.
google image "hydrocephalic skull" and youll get alot of pictures.

Secondly, even he doesnt claim the skull is alien in origin, he claims the skull is the progeny of hybridization between an Alien and a human, Which is discounted by the results of the few genetic tests he has had done to it.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Yeah, he talked a lot about if the skull is from someone who had hydrocephalus or any other medical condition. But it seemed like he disproved a lot of them. He made a lot of good points about it, this is the first time I have seen a visual presentation. I don't wanna seem like the type that is gullible. But if you watched the entire presentation as I did, you might have some other thoughts. Maybe he is BSing on a medical level, that most of us can't follow.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MZYYY

hydro skull wouldn't be fused at the seams. older teeth than a deformity would allow,

coupled with the fibers and no dad dna.

mito dna says it has a human mother.

that's the ball of wax until they can find nuclear dna. why do i sound like gwb.lol.

whatever it was it was accepted into the society.

being buried and all.

i'm a little hazy about the rest of the remains, tho.

not the "mom".

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
christ, maybe after all these years they lost 1.

hybrids can get lost, i doubt this was an early xperiment.

i'm going with the hybred deal.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

NavalFC.....

Its a hydro cephalic skull sheered off from the upper ridge of the nose down. google image "hydrocephalic skull" and youll get alot of pictures.

As per my extensive posts about this in the Medical Forum & the Aliens & UFOs Forum.....

I don't believe the skull is consistent with a hydrocephalic condition.

I believe Progeria Sydndrome covers all aspects of this hoax.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Maybe, have you watched that new video of Lloyd Pyes presentation? I was wondering, since he talked about the Progeria Syndrome syndrome also and disproved it. He makes a lot of other points in his visual presentation about it not being a human skull.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MZYYY

Pye's livelihood is largely dependent on the skull. Naturally, he rebuts all and any arguments against it being alien. He argues against evolution and science with equal scorn and contempt. The worst traits of the psuedoscientist is claiming persecution when nobody agrees with your hypothesis. Pye's been pleading persecution for twenty years...that and "...I just need a couple of more bucks, honest. Please sir, just a couple more bucks. I swear this is the last time I'll ask. Please." What kind of science looks at something, identifies it as an alien, and then spends 20 years trying to find someone who agrees with the idea?

I don't know how much experience you have of Pye or his broader claims, but in everything I've looked into he's either deluded or a fraud. Here on ATS there are sock puppet accounts that spring up in Pye threads. They could be him although he's fairly well known for writing in caps (SHOUTING). Whatever the case, Pye's always 'close' to proving it's alien and he'll be just as close next year and the year after. With Christmas coming, expect a little flurry of Pye activity as times are hard.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Maybe, have you watched that new video of Lloyd Pyes presentation? I was wondering, since he talked about the Progeria Syndrome syndrome also and disproved it. He makes a lot of other points in his visual presentation about it not being a human skull.

MZYYY.....

As per the always erudite commentary of Kandinsky.....

I did not look at those videos because I'm sick of Pye.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I never always watch his videos...ahem...cough...shuffles away...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Well, I don't really know that much of his history as it seems you do. I guess I'll drop it and move on. Looks like he is still gonna be making those presentations, in the UK and Scotland in the following months.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Well, I don't really know that much of his history as it seems you do. I guess I'll drop it and move on. Looks like he is still gonna be making those presentations, in the UK and Scotland in the following months.

MZYYY.....

It's a frustrating business..... :bnghd:

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I really need to ask this. Why is it that if someone earns money while in the area of ufology/aliens or whatever they are called fakes and do not know what they are talking about? That is something that just amazes me about folks. He is trying to make a living so he has no clue what he is talking about. If that is the way it goes then you must also throw Barak Obama into that mix. Making money does not make you a scam artist.In my mind that makes you fairy smart for being able to make a living while doing something you are passionate about. Also he has stated he is not in it for the money so until I see otherwise I have to go on his word.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

This is one reason why the money system is so flawed. It makes it impossible to clearly see and accept a person's true intentions, because there is always that nagging in the background "are they doing it for the money?"

Marriage

Caring for the elderly

UFO Research

The way I see it - He INTENDS to test the sample to the maximum of current science and technology. If someone offers to do this for him at a good price, and he takes it, in essence, he is risking things more than money - he is risking is personal credibility. Which in my opinion can be worth a lot more than money.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

You are exactly right. In fact he has even said it himself that he is not in it for the money, but he was in it for finding the truth about what he is passionate about and for that I commend him. Money is the root of all evil. I guess it would be more credible for a homeless man to go and do what Pye is doing. Everybody is entitled to make a living no matter what they are doing and people do not understand that.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

He doesnt disaprove anything. He makes alot of blanket and false statements about the nature of deformities, and then expects the believer to believe these without evidence, and then, compares his blanket statements vs the skull, and rules out deformities.

even barring that though, the thing I always say when this comes up is basic genetics.

1. 2 things of a entirely different species cant mate and produce fertile offspring, yet were to believe an alien and a human did?

2. the 1998 test detectd both X and Y chromosomes, meaning the remains are of a male, and meaning, for sure, that the person had a female human mother and a human father, as only the male can supply the Y chromosome because females are XX. Pyes answer? The lab was biased.

3. Look how long Pye has held onto this skull between tests. Hes had this skull over a decade.
Really? If someone really believed they had a skull of extresterrestrial origin, they could have it tested and have full work ups done on it ASAP. Pyes excuses have been monetary ones over the year, but really this is moot. IF there was a serious possibility of extra terrestrial fossils, scientists would be lining up to test these things.

Think about it. Every time you hear about some new ancient animal species discovered, or some new link in the human evolutionary ladder, these poeple are able to get their samples analyzed asap. They dont sit on the fossils for over a decade collecting money for books and other things, supposedly for funding do they? No. But here, someone who claims to have an extraterrestrial hybrid fossil, apparently does.

Be critical here. Even if your a UFO believer, , really look at this. It smells and looks bad no matter how you look at it.

This is another big downfall of the UFO community. It seems UFO beleivers are so eager to believe, they will believe anything that seems to re-affirm their views, its almost religious in nature.

A good example of the aofrementioned phenomenon was the UFO hunters episode wherein the host claimed the sighting could not possibly be chinese lanterns as some had claimed, and dubbed it a UFO. A few weeks later, the hoaxers, a group of skeptics came out revealing they were indeed chinese lanterns, and had the videos and photos of themselves perpetrating the hoax. Before hand, UFO believers would have defended the sighting.

or on this forum, anytime someone posts a video of some light in the sky, or some bright dots on screen during a shuttle mission, 80 percent of the forum screams "ALIENS!" without any real proof. Even if you cant identify the object, you cant logically go from

unknown ----> Alien spacecraft without some kind of proof.

Same with this topic. There is literally NO empirical proof whatsoever of this skull having non earthly origins. Every single empirical test this skull has been put through has given it human characteristics, yet lloyd pye bases his assements on the UNKNOWN, for example, in his 2003 test they werent able to recover the nuclear DNA, (although they did recover mitochochondreal DNA - human mother)" which isnt unusual, because nuclear DNA decays at a faster rate then mitochondrial DNA. Yet mr pye ran a different way, he proclaimed that since he couldnt find the nuclear DNA it must have an alien father.

Again, see? he jumps from Unknown -- they couldnt recover it - to it being alien on the singular basis that he has an unknown., despite the fact that there are a heap of knowns - of his test results- giving it human characteristics.

I think the univierse is teeming with life, and you know what I'd love it if aliens were visting the Earth. It would be a monumentous events, but the evidence doesnt show that at all. When it comes to critical thinking I must go with what the evidence shows, and the evidence at this time shows this as a human skull of a male child 900 years ago with severe skull deformities. Nothing more.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Re the Star Child: Congrats to Lloyd, for sticking with it and going that extra mile to get proof. To those who are bagging him, let me state that there are 342 base pair sequence strands that are unlike anything known on this planet. That is a huge amount. If it were only 10 or 20, I might be saying the same thing, but with the dna testing that has been done, it proves that there is no similarity known. Not exact matches, but no dna even semi like what was found. There is every type of dna on scientific databases, and scientists can tell what everything is made up of. They don't know what the fibre strands in the bones are. The sheer amount of differences of the skull compared a human, and the type of differences speak for themselves.
I am surprised at how many people on this site are nay-sayers, rather than people accepting the possibility of the truth being outside of mainstream beliefs. That is why I joined, to have mature discussions on topics of interest, with an open mind,without the negativity. It's a shame.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join