It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Disclosure!! (The Day of Declaration)[HOAX]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by digby888
can you answer me these questions

1 why have you come early

2 are you the anticrist or sombody else

3 are you nephelim

are you realy here to help or hinder us

what can you tell us now that would make a differance to us now

thankyou for your time

Time is but an illusion which many men have tried to measure and quantify.

The time is now. If we fail to act now total chaos and destruction of our planet will continue. This any human can see.

I am the energy referred to as the Antichrist I am also Maitreya.

To completely overstand these principles of energy you must venture into the metaphysical and begin to see energy as nameless.

The Antichrist and Maitreya as simply names attributed to this energy.

The Nephilim/Annunaki are names attributed to the energy or life forces aboard these 4 spaceships.

They are fallen angels.

I am here to help you by showing you the truths that history has concealed from you.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
**** Last Reminder ****

Believe this story or not, but you will post on topic and in a civil manner.

From this post forward, any off topic or uncivil post will get your account Post Banned for 3 days.

Please be guided accordingly.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

Edited for content

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
When exactly is the disclosure going to happen? Soon is not good enough. 2012 is also soon but that is still far from now.

2012 is simply a marker. It will happen slightly before or slightly after.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777
Sides will be drawn. Good and Bad. There will be no middle ground. Those in the middle will fall into the bad unwilling to make strides of progression.

OP, Please explain this contradictory statement.
If there is no "middle ground", then why will there be "those in the middle"?
I ask of you most civilly, thy space brother.

Mod Edit - Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by elevatedone]

[edit on 9-8-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Soooo, are you also this person spirit777?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I don't get "it" What has been disclosed? What is this guy talking about?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777
Dear Family,

Let us open discussion on these said 4 space craft or stars or luminaries of light that share international have brought to the world's attention.

Do they exist?

The evidence would suggest something exists but given that the actual spaceships themselves have not been seen as spaceships this open up a grey area of discussion i.e. are they just stars, are they more, are they spaceships and so on. Given that pictures have only surfaced of star like objects that flash different colours in ways that normal stars do not, I would conclude that yes something does exist which is worthy of noting.

There have been many threads discussing these stars or spaceships in great detail and more comprehensively than I can do in one post alone so I would ask you to seek out these threads and learn from them if you are interested in knowing more.

You can also visit the share international website for more details on these stars or spaceships.

I have not seen these spaceships i have however seen these flashing stars. I believe they are here for a reason and I believe that reason is to aid us in our next evolutionary phase.

Now, as a spiritual teacher, please explain to everyone how disclosure works with our spiritual awakening and ET`s(higher spiritual beings).

I believe that the space family aboard these spaceships will communicate to the world through an avatar.

Why?

Because an avatar is both of this world and of their world.

An avatar is a special person who has reached the metaphorical egg before all the other sperm.

In the same way Jesus Christ, Mohammad, Buddha, Krishna and many of our past avatars on this earth have done so.

Back then they were needed, but not now. Why? Back then, we were not that far into the lessons we came here to learn. So we needed the extra help. Now, the lessons about over, and it`s time to move on. As for avatars being special.............no more than the rest of us. We all are of the one, and not to be placed on a pedestal above the rest, as some want to do with avatars.

An avatar is half human and half spirit a bridge between heaven and earth.

Drop the word avatar, and the rest of the explantion fits all of us.

There is a synchronicity which must take place before these spacecraft come in plain and visible sight of humans.

Spiritual awakening.

As the avatar emerges on the world scene so to will these spacecraft descend into the world.

You should say, as spiritual awakening emerges on the world scene so to will these higher beings.

Many believe that the star of Bethlehem was such a spacecraft.

Many ancient civilisations have depictions of spacecraft or stars of light in their scriptures, hieroglyphs and cave art.

We are all beings of light. Theirs just shine a little brighter, because they have more understanding of all things.

Throughout all of mankind’s history, from Atlantis, to Sumer to the Garden of Eden to Mesopotamia and so on... Masters of the earth have been working alongside these space brothers, taking us through the spiral cycles of our evolution.

We are approaching the apex of that spiral.

Our next evolutionary phase will be so significant it will remove spirit from man in the same way man was removed from Neanderthal.

Not remove it, but make man more of spirit than physical.

This transition will not be easy and will be a scary prospect for many of us. This is why these spacecraft will descend to earth, in order to guide and aid us through this change.

One day soon i will be called to board one of these spacecraft and it will be the first time in our current cycle that a human being will have open and visible contact with those from other solar systems in a way the whole world will be able to see and experience.

There have been many who are claiming to have already done this.

This will mark the beginning of our integration and acceptance of our new space family. It will mark a turning point in our ability to space travel and explore together all the secrets of our universe.

It is an inevitability, something to behold and embrace and not something to fear.

Many have already accepted this, so it`s only a matter of more people having an awakening then to get the ball rolling.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyFever
I have believed for quite a long time. Many people come here and say disclosure is happening on such and such a date.. all to get me excited to cross over into a new way of life, that date comes, then I get let down. Too many people want disclosure to happen. Please, I respect your teachings here, help me understand, when will you show us.

Patience is man's greatest asset it is also the secret name of God.

With patience, senses are not overwhelmed with anxieties.
With patience you are able to attain wisdom for one precedes the other.

We are at the precipice of great changes and patience is needed more now than at any time in our history.

The wait is not far and the disappointments of past prophecies and real disclosure will be realised soon enough.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I have never let go. I am always here.

Some lessons must be learnt quickly others take time.

I will answer all questions but a new chapter was needed to dispel the negative energy surrounding past posts.

You are correct in all you say and your words show that you have attained a great level of insight.

I would pray you realise your potential to influence those around you in projecting positive, beneficial and loving change in the world.

Do not be afraid of the impact you can have on those around you. Embrace your gift of insight and share with as many humans as you can.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

Mod Edit: Full quote removal, Reply to function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 9/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like you at least got more pages to your thread this time.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

in english numerology it is Kenny Durazo 12345556789.
my name is important.
you are all as important as eye and I.
don't forget soho lasco c3 17:30.
it is sacred.
it fulfills my faith.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bugasman
Hey Spirit777 or Maitreya I have a simple question for you. I hope that this is not off topic. But I want to take advance of your wisdom.

Is God a sadomasochist?

I have this question because if God exist, we are all a manifestation of God consciousness. Pain and pleausure are real. So all the suffering and joy that exists are manifestation of God. War and all the misery that exist in the world are just a desire of God. Meanwhile, all the good things that happen are God's will. Maybe you will say that evil is a direct result of free will. But if everyone is the part of All, free will is the same as God's will, and evil is just the other side of the same coin.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by bugasman]

From god came the devil.

This would indicate that both good and evil are different sides of the same coin.

We all have good and evil or God and the Devil within us.

We also have been given the choice to choose which side of the coin we will live through in our earthly experiences.

As above so below.

God created angels and then humans and angels saw that god loves humans and some of them felt less loved and rebelled.

Some were cast out of heaven and are now known to us as space brothers. Angels, Annunaki, Nephilim and so on.

If we can all learn to choose the side of the coin that represents god and live life through those choices we will eliminate evil.

God is not a sadomasochist, humans are when they choose his fallen angel over him.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Edited... Obviously I am in the wrong section of ATS.. nothing to see here.
Have a nice day folks!!

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981

So Antonio is the name you where born with and one of his other personalities is writting now? Do I have that correct?

"The new agers are comming, the new aggers are comming. 1 lantern if by astral projection; 2 if by invisible starships."

[edit on 9-8-2010 by exile1981]

Antonio is the vessel I have chosen to inhabit. We are not one and the same. We are not schizophrenic. We work independently of one another and yet co exists in harmony.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So... these huge starships you said about, what race of E.T. are in them? and how come they just don't land and give us all these messages themselves instead of going through people like you, Hidden Hand and commander Ashtar or whatever he was called? Just curious thats all...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

thank you for your answer

the problem i have with this if you realy are who you say you are

and the nephilim are on these ships these fallen angels the last time they were hear corrupted this world and all the animal and humans on it by mating with every thing that the lord brought the flood to cleanse the of all the corruptions that were born
so i ask you again what is going to happen this time

[edit on 9-8-2010 by digby888]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for concrete answers to my simple, concrete questions.

A conduit of info from these space "brothers" to us would easily be able to quickly answer my simple, everyday questions about them.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have a question- it might be off topic but I will give it a shot.

What type of person does it make you- if a part of you believes that The Serpent in Genesis is not evil...? From my view point, God was the liar- and the Serpent spoke the truth, and thus, God punishes humanity for disobeying. Thing is, God did not have to lie and instill fear into Adam and Eve in order to get them to obey, he just had to be honest.

Does this make me evil? I sometimes feel guilty for even having that thought cross my mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join