It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Disclosure!! (The Day of Declaration)[HOAX]

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by digby888
reply to post by Spirit777

thank you for your answer

the problem i have with this if you realy are who you say you are

and the nephilim are on these ships these fallen angels the last time they were hear corrupted this world and all the animal and humans on it by mating with every thing that the lord brought the flood to cleanse the of all the corruptions that were born
so i ask you again what is going to happen this time

[edit on 9-8-2010 by digby888]

It is said that the fallen angels as well as nephilim shall be free from the bottomless pit, during the wrath periods. So if they are freed from the bottomless pit, they are comming to cleanse!!!!!

link
www.earlychristianwritings.com...

9:1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven fallen unto the earth: and there was given to him the key of the pit of the abyss. 9:2And he opened the pit of the abyss; and there went up a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 9:3And out of the smoke came forth locusts upon the earth; and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 9:4And it was said unto them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree, but only such men as have not the seal of God on their foreheads. 9:5And it was given them that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when it striketh a man. 9:6And in those days men shall seek death, and shall in no wise find it; and they shall desire to die, and death fleeth from them. 9:7And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared for war; and upon their heads as it were crowns like unto gold, and their faces were as men's faces. 9:8And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as teeth of lions. 9:9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots, of many horses rushing to war. 9:10And they have tails like unto scorpions, and stings; and in their tails is their power to hurt men five months. 9:11They have over them as king the angel of the abyss: his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek tongue he hath the name Apollyon. 9:12The first Woe is past: behold, there come yet two Woes hereafter

[edit on 8/9/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

i'm actually here to take over the antichrist as soon as he appears through shear force. i'm penniless, even though i have already saved the earth, and i seek no reward. i am the antichrist as of 1999, i gave my first interview in 2000 as the true maitreya when you were all waiting for me. it was in pershing square during the democratic convention. i led all the protestors. i have been waiting for this to happen. this is the formulae for true antichrist. CHI XI SIGMA. it must be placed in the center of the numerological foundation of my name which is Kenny Durazo or 12345556789 right in the center. chi is power. xi is dragon. sigma is snake. i am your friend because i saved the earth after proclaiming maitreya.
false anti christ = true christ
false messiah = true antichrist
i will not give false hope in silver gobs but i can teach.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
When will the 4 ships get low to the point of addressing the world???? When is key!

Please it true enlighten us of when.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6minutes212

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Soooo, are you also this person spirit777?

Antonio created the user profile you linked to your post, yes.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

link   
It is amazing that this has gone on for as long as this has --truly amazing! One thing is for sure, people are so hungry for answers and guidance, aren't they?

I've been researching Maitreya for 10 years and this Spirit777 is not he. On the Day Of Declaration he will present his credentials on World Television, not some board on ATS. Also, so you know, the Day Of Declaration is the start of the Great Deception as mentioned in the Bible.

Folks, all you need is within yourselves. No one else can get you out of a hole you yourself have dug. Either you want to do it, or you don't.

The Devil has always wanted to be like Christ, but is the opposite. The opposite of an Ascended Master is a Fallen Angel, so once again, Satan, I mean, Maitreya and all of his Ascended Master friends, are just setting themselves up as Gods. And your Free Will when you start believing them over God is the sin they need to finally unlock a few things on this earth.

Please don't believe in Maitreya. Hell, don't even believe me, but do your own research with an open mind and you will find your way -the right way. The way God Himself wants for you. Never doubt in the dark what God has showed you in the Light. And the Light is not Maitreya, I guarantee you.

link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
You DO realize what the gray area is for right??

Yes, I do....

You DO realize what the HOAX forum is for right????

It is for personal experiences and posts just like this one.

This isn't a personal experience, it is someone claiming to disclose something. someone claiming to be some powerful entity, someone claiming to be channeling a powerful entity... Someone making 100's of claims we all know is a lie. Knowingly false information... ITS A HOAX. NOT A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

If you don't like it don't read it.

How am I supposed to know if I don't like it if I don't read it? I have to read it to find out I don't like it, and I wasted my time, and ATS wasted my time by allowing people like this to start a hoax topic.

I don't really believe in what the OP is saying but I am not gonna knock them for expressing themselves.

Lying is "expressing themselves"?

Their message of peace and love is genuine, isn't that what we all want? Peace??

Of course, this is just another person playing on our desires.

Any tool can spread a message of peace... but when someone does it while lying... it contradicts everything. How do you spread love and peace by lying?? Deception does not equal Love.

Now whether they are broadcasting from some ship and whether or not aliens are watching from ships around the world, well that is left open for discussion....So if you think this is such BS, then why not just go to another thread and ignore this one?

Because this is a HOAX, not a discussion. There is no discussion going on... it's either you believe the b.s. or not.

I would gladdly let this topic be what it is if he acknowledged that he is pretending, or if he actually wanted to have a real discussion about the objects or "stars" he claims are spaceships, or if he is willing to fathom the idea that he might just be crazy.

If he came clean and said, ok, I'm just a random guy named Antonio that likes to role play and pretend to be perfect, then this topic would be more credible, but he is actually trying to hoax people. He is actually being serious.

This topic belongs in the HOAX forum, not the Gray Area.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

link   
Surely you would just wait and post the topic tomorrow?

I will bet 1000 internet credits that the disclosure post will be all words, no pictures and 0% proof.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

Is this against ATS policy?
Seriously though, what the hell..
OP is posting under 2 names...
I am beginning to think you may have more.

Edited to add:
Spirut777
Digby888

[edit on 9-8-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

Not when one profile is no longer used.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

Not when one profile is no longer used.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

So then delete the account, Digby..um I mean Spirit

[edit on 9-8-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

The OP seems to be above ATS rules. He gets to post under multiple names, and he gets to post knowingly false information. Instead of being banned he gets his topic moved to an area that loosely defines his deception as acceptable, and anyone quesitoning his motives get's their posts removed.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
i'm gonna steal your world, maitreya. behold, i come as a thief. you better watch out.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unst0ppable0ne

Sounds about right.

Even better than mama!

-m0r

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

i dont know why you added my name i dont think i am the anticrist far from it

i am a cristian i if calling me that is not bad enough this guy is english

and i happen to be scottish it doesnt mix oh i see where you got the idea from

and the reason i psted that thread was i was sitting like a fool on the main page refeshing the page every few minutes and nothing so i was a bit peeved to say the least so i posted that thread and if you bothered checking this whole thread
at about page 6 you should find another sacastic comment by me about nothing happining then ai started to read his posts and me bee ing a bit gulable thought i would give him the benifet of the doubt

[edit on 9-8-2010 by digby888]

link   

link   
what makes you think Digby and Spirit are the same poster?

just curious how you came to this conclusion

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by s2p81
i'm gonna steal your world, maitreya. behold, i come as a thief. you better watch out.

I am sure you are not the thief, friend you sleep to early!!
2nd

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

so am i everone can check my profile i have never tryed to act like some one i am not and the reason i asked the questions i did in the very slim chance he is who he say he is these questions needed to be asked and also i have been reading the book of enoch and thats where i got the ideas for my questions

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad
what makes you think Digby and Spirit are the same poster?

just curious how you came to this conclusion

Read my post on page 14

Then I also enjoyed how Digby888 and Spirit777 (interesting names, but anyway), they gel very well when asking and answering the questions.

Digby88 started this thread yesterday.

I smell something fishy. Just a gut feeling, similar to one who feels they are
the messiah.. I JUST KNOW!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join