It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Disclosure!! (The Day of Declaration)[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
admin note:

This thread has been moved to the HOAX forum because the member failed to deliver the "disclosure" after 27 hours. The member has been banned for knowingly posting false information.

Tomorrow morning this thread will receive a post from someone with something important to say.

With the support and help of ATS moderators I would like to ask that you help keep the post on topic and stamp out any obvious attempts at derailing the thread.

This courtesy i would extend to you in my own house as a sign of respect.

What will be said tomorrow will not be rehearsed or read from script..

It will instead be the plea of a heart consumed with love for the world.
I sincerely hope you all will be in attendance. (10:00-11:00AM GMT)

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Spirit777]

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
please give me a hint, i'm pooping my pants here, disclosure? you flew into space, got a martian to create an ATS account, and he will post here tomorrow?

Please dont fail me tomorrow

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You have my attention. I am such a sucker for disclosure. I will say what I say at any prospect of disclosure. I am excited for it, and will pay attention tomorrow, but I will not hold my breath.

I'll be monitoring this thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Disclosure of what?? Extra Terrestrial life??? the anti christ arriving? Lucifer making an appearance? Or something else?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

With the support and help of ATS moderators I would like to ask that you help keep the post on topic and stamp out any obvious attempts at derailing the thread.

It is a little difficult to determine if you are derailing the thread when we have no idea what the thread is about! Is this a disclosure about Aliens, Witches, UFOs, the Second Coming, poor banking performance figures.

Why not, if you want to make a disclosure, wait until you have something to say! That would be infinitely preferable to saying "I am about to say something...."

....we are waiting.

[edit on 8/8/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Spirit777, is this disclosure anything to do with the Maitreya in your avatar?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

A Disclosure and a Plea are kind of different things - which one, or both?

Is it going to be earth shattering?

Why not just make the thread tomorrow, if it's that important surely you could bunk off work?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
hope this isnt one of them threads that has some people fooled for a week then it gets moved to the Hoax section of ATS.....

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Isn't this about the Maitreya? And aren't you the one who claimed to be the Maitreya? But only at ATS? couldn't be THE Day of Declaration then.

On the Day of Declaration Maitreya will be invited by the international media to speak directly to the entire world through the television and radio networks linked together by satellites.
www.heisback.com.au...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Maitreya, I've been waiting for this guy for a long time. Benjamin Creme always seems to credit Maitreya for every strange phenomenon or occurrence that happens around the world. According to the official Maitreya website, the World Teacher himself has been on TV in America! But of course they won't give anymore information than that. No info on where he was filmed, what show, what time, what channel.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I got down to reading this bit from the link you provided:

We will see His face on television, but He will not speak. His thoughts, His ideas, His call to humanity for justice, sharing, right relationships and peace, will take place silently, telepathically. Each of us will hear His words in our own language. Even those who are not watching Him on television or listening to the radio will have this experience.

Source

Even those not watching/listening??? What, is this going to be the much vaunted holographic image in the sky?

Where on earth do these people dream up this rubbish stuff? Oh, right of course they are not on Earth!

S & F gathering exercise if you ask me

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You do realise that whatever you plan to post it was doomed from the moment you posted this?

If you are going to throw somebody to the wolves and want them to live its probably best not to beat the wolves up first. Nothing riles like a teaser post.

Grrr, feed me hippie type now, snarl.....fresh meatses. :-)

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Why not just make a thread tomorrow with the important info ?..
Disclosure about what ?...hmmm

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I'm no fan of Maitreya. I was just using that site for an "in their own words" kind of quote!

I did this thread a while back:"2010? The Mahdi/Maitreya/Antichrist-All in One?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I cannot wait to hear what this person has to write, you have all my respect and attention.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hmm...

I guess I'll wait too. I always want for 'this prediction to finally be the real prediction!!" hahahaha

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What is that stench? This thread reeks of BS.

True Disclosure will never start on ATS, or any forum. Get real guys, don't be suckers.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by SubPop79]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Is this an attempt to get many flags?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I for one will be watching.

I'm not trying to derail the thread, but can I run book?...I'm currently
unemployed.

Odds current as of 3pm CST

UFO disclosure 12/1
Maitreya 4/1
Alydar's Ace 3/1.....oops sorry wrong thread
9/11 disclosure 68/1
BP oil spill confirmed intentional 182/1
AntiChrist 5/1
Coming out of the closet 17/1

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Guys guys guys, why don't you, instead of filling this thread with posts asking what, why don't you all wait, nobody post anymore and just see what has to be said tomorrow, its only 12ish hours away

<<   2  3  4 >>

join