It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Disclosure!! (The Day of Declaration)[HOAX]

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot

Originally posted by Spirit777
I am still open to answering unloaded, genuine, honest and sincere questions.

Peace and blessing.
Maitreya.

How are my questions anything but honest?!

Sincere questions do not come with aggression.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

Hi ,
(i am from germany so my english is not so good but i try to make myself clear)
is it possbile to have direct contact to you? (via channeling by myself)

i have really much interest to come in contact with a being from a higher plane , i made different channel workshops and tried to meditate and even tried to make contact with ufos. In a way its difficult to get this contact. As i am a

i am big fan of bashar but he is hard to contact in private. If i would have money i would spend a lot to make contact with bashar as he is really the most trustworthy source i know.

ur words are also resonating in a way even if i am not quite sure about the source yet as this way of talking also comes from a good intuition.

anyhow first i want to know if direct contact is possible tonight.

greetings

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
will you give me all that is yours to give?
Help me.
i need a wife.
thesacredrose2012.com...

[edit on 9-8-2010 by s2p81]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Peace and blessing.
Maitreya.

Cool. Where's the disclosure your promissed? I didn't see it on news yet, so maybe the MSM missed your announce or maybe it's because you didn't disclose anything?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot

Peace and blessing.
Maitreya.

How are my questions anything but honest?!

Sincere questions do not come with aggression.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

You're pathetic.

And to think I really gave you a chance. You might have actually swayed some people if you built your credibility a bit. Remember that for next time.

IGNORE

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Maitreya, will you give me all that is Yours to give, so i may marry?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I realize how absolutely crazy and insane everything I say on here about Maitreya sounds, but I know that the Creator of the Universe Yah the God of The Scriptures, sent His Son onto the Earth for us to learn how we should live with regard to one another and learn to forgive. He sent Him as a gift of redemption. We are all sinners by nature, but we have the gift of forgiveness by the blood of Christ(not Maitreya) and goodness of Yah. He befriended the sinners of those days, and had compassion on the masses the way a loving God would. These days its all hypocritical Christians who are judgmental about everything and corrupt church leaders who want to fatten their wallets. We don't have to dress up in a nice suit on a Sunday, pay our dues to some pastor, and call Him names like Lord and God instead of His proper name to make us saved. Or to have a relationship to Him. We don't need terms like religion and Protestant or Catholic or this or that. We don't need un-biblical ideas of heaven being a place that you go when you die, or hell being a place you go when you die or life after death period. We can properly worship the TRUE GOD and Creator at a beach, on a mountain, or anywhere we please, without the convoluted ideas that modern day churches put out. If someone doesn't believe don't shove it down their throat. I've made that mistake before with my other account. I apologize to everybody. That manner of showing people is something to come with signs and plagues for later. Simply do what He did and leave them be. I said above that believers are hypocritical but I don't mean to generalize. Not all are that way. There are good people out there who don't even know what Christ is about. There are good people who simply believe in scientific data and rationalizations. If you want to make a positive impact on people more power to you friend. However, you're walking in some dangerous territory with your blabbing on about Maitreya and how you are in fact him. You can still be forgiven for this, and can move on. I don't always agree with professional help from psychiatrists or medications, but I do know that the best medicine is the love of the Creator, Yah, and His Word. If you want to make a change in the world go out and do it, or if you must make an impact on a forum then so be it. However if you really really look into the Satanic New World Order Maitreya alien conspiracy you will see the truth. Yah bless.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by yahushuasaves]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
reply to post by Spirit777

Hi ,
(i am from germany so my english is not so good but i try to make myself clear)
is it possbile to have direct contact to you? (via channeling by myself)

i have really much interest to come in contact with a being from a higher plane , i made different channel workshops and tried to meditate and even tried to make contact with ufos. In a way its difficult to get this contact. As i am a

i am big fan of bashar but he is hard to contact in private. If i would have money i would spend a lot to make contact with bashar as he is really the most trustworthy source i know.

ur words are also resonating in a way even if i am not quite sure about the source yet as this way of talking also comes from a good intuition.

anyhow first i want to know if direct contact is possible tonight.

greetings

You can channel my energy of love or Maitreya at any moment.

Simply visualise it and accept it as who you are.

You will become that which you visualise and we will share in the knowing that our spirits are fixed in one and the same dimensional place.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
i need your help, Maitreya. will you be my friend. let's play catch.
www.youtube.com...
oh by the way heres the real maitreya budha
www.shambhalahealingtools.com...
don't be tempted by this man
i can play catch all day, sucka!
good luck by the way.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
thankyou mods now

so where does my lord come in to all this Jesus

and why are you trying to trick every one for arent you the false light bearer
because Jesus is the true light

and saying that you if you are who you say you are are here to corruped

and to distroy is this not true

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well, I read the whole thing. I must say, the OP's message of love, peace, understanding, etc. is a nice one, but I, too, cannot fully buy into the idea that the OP is anything other than a human being. I want to know the truths that we all write and think about daily, but I have trouble with leaps of faith and fantastic proclamations. I will continue to look inside of myself to try and find something worthy of passing on to others, and I will continue to watch the sky; I will continue to do independent research on the variety of topics that interest me and I will try to be a positive force in the lives of those around me. If nothing else, perhaps we can take what the OP has said about the positive aspects of being and run with them.

Mr. N

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
But here is a question that could be imporatnt for many people. There is always the "myth" that we have free will and open contat does not occur because of our free will.
Can u really say that we have a free will in that. As the majority of the people are not aware of the possiblity of open contact , awakening etc.
A real choice (as an element of free will) manifests by having the opportunity to choose between different things. As many people are not aware of the spiritual realm and the existence of et etc, u can not really say that they are free in choosing.
Then there comes the concept of: free will acted out by the higher self or the subconscious. Even then: this is in my definition not free.

I am searching for enlightenment since years , went to satsang, made self inquiry (who am i) but never i got an answer. The question then is: why can i not choose to awaken RIGHT now. Why can i not choose to say: even if my higher self or me before this life made the choice to ascend in the right moment that is not now-> why can i not break that will and say-> i dont care if i made another choice. i want to awake right now.

Why can i not say to the masters of other planes: i respect that u respect my free will and u dont want to intervene in my life as u see me as a self-determined being which does not need help but i want u to break that and occur right now here to help me. Is my free will not free enough for that? Are there too many things that are unconscious? I would not define that as a free will. That is just a way of being able to choose some things that are in your prison of limitation.

greetings

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

I have never let go. I am always here.

Huh? When did I say you let go of something?

Some lessons must be learnt quickly others take time.

Yes, some will learn now. The others will make it a little later though.

I will answer all questions but a new chapter was needed to dispel the negative energy surrounding past posts.

A little negativity can be a good learning tool.

You are correct in all you say and your words show that you have attained a great level of insight.

I would pray you realise your potential to influence those around you in projecting positive, beneficial and loving change in the world.

Do not be afraid of the impact you can have on those around you. Embrace your gift of insight and share with as many humans as you can.

Along with insight, i use what is called "gut feelings". Yes, I know my potential. Do you understand yours? I am doing it now. I have read what you have written, and I responded. And now my gut feeling is tell me that something isn`t right. That is why I am now questioning your claim of being an avatar. That part does not set well in my feelings on this. Much of the rest does, but not that part, not at all.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by digby888
thankyou mods now

so where does my lord come in to all this Jesus

and why are you trying to trick every one for arent you the false light bearer
because Jesus is the true light

and saying that you if you are who you say you are are here to corruped

and to distroy is this not true

Indeed.

I am a destructive force. That is what the antichrist is. He is here to destroy those who are not willing to change and accept love in their hearts.

I bring you love and acceptance and everything good and pure and it is treated with contempt and spat at, so i adapt and change according to how the world reacts to my love.

They wish to ridicule it, to destroy it, to belittle it, to tread on it, to disrespect it. So the antichrists will become a physical mirror for the negative intentions of humanity.

Call it a cleansing tool or process.

The earth is afflicted with systems and people that have no regards for the good things life has given them and so they will get the bad things they so desperately crave.

The sad truth is this has been a mini drama that will play out on larger scale in the world.

And thus Miatreya the loving will become the Antichrist of destruction.
Not due to his choosing but due to the evil intention in the world.

Peace and blessings,
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
and for all the people who do not believe that such a thing as "channeling" can be real.

watch something from Bashar . It takes some time to recognise that this can not be made by a human being. He flows without any form or resistence. There is no concept he can not work with. He does not stutter or "think" or pause. He just flows. This is always an indication.
I think everyone can really trust in the ability of intuition in seing if something is true or not and my system with bashar tells me in every aspect that he is real.
just give it a try and listen to a few of his sessions. The most interesting parts is when he interacts with people and answers questions.
Maybe u all know him already. I am here for the first time.
I just think he is the greatest channeling source that is out there.In complex topics as in everyday topics

www.youtube.com...

Bashar- Teleportation
www.youtube.com...

pce

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hi there Mait (see what I did there - Mait = mate
)

Anyway, for those that don't want to spend all the time I just spent reading every post in this thread...basically you said that you were going to disclose...something. When the time to disclose came, you disclosed that you are the maitra (or however it's spelled) and that you would disclose something about some spaceships that we can see but we can't see. But before we can see the ships that we can see right now even though we can't see them (?), we have to have love for each other and ourselves or something. So far, the big disclosure is to love each other so that the ships that we can but can't see will show themselves.

Mait - I'm really not trying to be sounding like I'm mocking what you have and have not said so far, but this is kind of what you have stated when you take all of your posts together. Honestly, can you see for yourself why there are so many posts that are mocking you? Anyone can come in here and make the same claims that you do (and many have) yet there is no real meat to your claims. For example, these space craft that currently look like stars that are changing colors - could you tell me which direction to look if I tell you that I am in the Seattle/Tacoma area of Washington state? And even if you could, it would be the same as me telling the members of ATS that I am some bringer-of-truth type of being and as proof of my powers I will cause a nice meteor shower to occur on the night of the 12th.

Just understand the doubt here as you are one of many many people who has promised some form of disclosure or something.

link   
I stopped reading at page three.
I feel hoaxed and scammed for having to read through that bit of garbage.
Sad. Just sad.

link   
it's kinda like a cheerleading competition for dominating the earth. i use my flesh. i do not wound.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If you are Maitreya, can you tell me the television show you were supposedly on? Share International has been proclaiming that you have been seen by millions on television, yet will not disclose any information pertaining to the network you were on or the date.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by s2p81
i need your help, Maitreya. will you be my friend. let's play catch.
www.youtube.com...
oh by the way heres the real maitreya budha
www.shambhalahealingtools.com...
don't be tempted by this man
i can play catch all day, sucka!
good luck by the way.

Know what? I like you more than the other Matreyua or whatever. And you're persistent.
Can you start a thread about disclosure now? Come on, it'll be fun!

It'll probably get in the mopst active new thread section or the Gray Area... If you try harder than the last Matreeyooo, you might get it to the actual HOAX section.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join