It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Disclosure!! (The Day of Declaration)[HOAX]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
So what will good ole Benjamin Crme do with himself now that Sprit777 has essentially knicked his job and taken over as the messenger of maitreya?

I hope that he'll get some sort of redundancy payout. I'd hate to see the old codger go cold and hungry come winter time now that he's jobless.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Thats exactly the point....why would an almighty eternal being find it nessecary to post on a web forum???

Wouldnt his mystical powers allow him/her to feed this info through every type of electronic device on the planet??? Why are WE...the members of ATS only allowed this info??? Why should we pass it on if he/she is the powerful being that they say they are??

None of it makes any sense.....

That would make more sense than talking through a human being

Lots of peop

Just one good way to reach Joe Soap, Mr. Average, but in truth, some people will give this no air time at all, but in fairness to the Mods, they have allowed this to continue and for this message to be posted. MSM would probably not give the same curtosy

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Dear brothers and sisters,

Up to this point i have addressed each post that has encompassed questions.

This has required much tolerance and energy something i am happy to provide on both accounts.

I know what we are addressing is of a very sensitive nature and I know for many of you it is a difficult matter to process.

I will for the purpose of directing only positive energy, reply to positive posters.

Otherwise I will only be fuelling the chaos that many posters aim to release through this thread.

Many of you are sincere in what you seek but unfortunately there are those that seek disharmony, confrontation, destruction and closure.

My fear is that due to the nature of those that are not willing to participate constructively, this thread will be closed and as a result this channel of communication will be extinguished.

This is not something I wish for.

I hope we can collectively take a step back from this thread and analyse and internalise our behaviour and see if there is a better approach we can take to disseminating the vast quantity of subjects this thread poses.

This is not about me. It is about us.
It is about the chaos and destruction we see in the world around us.
The lack of hope and the despair.

It is about awakening to the injustices in the world and making things right.

I am here to help guide you in achieving this along with the ascended masters who work in symmetry with the powers of the world and with the help of our space brothers and sisters.

Life as we know it is entering an evolutionary shift. It is one that without correct overstanding could potentially overwhelm and stifle our progression on this planet.

We must awaken gradually and correctly without going crazy or we lose out on the essence of that change.

In time what I say to you will become magnified as I move out into the open and begin to address more and more of humanity.

In time you will see what I say here today to you is true.

That i have come and disclosed the energy that I am to the world and my connection to the spaceships currently holding their position around the earth.

These are not mutterings of a mad man. These are truths that will become evident in your reality sooner than you can hope to imagine.

There will be great challenges, great upheavals and many mini revolutions around the world.

We must focus on that which we wish to manifest in our world.
Without focus on love and positive change we will continue to descend into chaos and anarchy.
Please remember who I am is not of importance in the great scheme of changes but what I say is of importance. Humanity is in need of a friend and I aim to provide it the friendship.

I will rest now.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Can you tell us o wise one what this crop circle's message means?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777
Disclosure will be with you soon.

Currently there are 4 spaceships that are fixed N,S,E,W.
These are the stars that flash different colours.

Many of you have opened discourse on these spaceships or stars already.

These 4 spaceships are directly responsible for the orbs of light many of you have witnessed.

These orbs are signs for you all.

Okay I almost disregard this thread but somehow I see this little spaceships thing, so here's my response.
It's not true, there's none in S, 2 in N, one each in W and E.

Your info isn't that good, where do you get that?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
lol! I guess this thread had gone on long enough. If its a disclosure you want, ask...and it will be answered, but not to your liking...seek...and you shall find...but it too may not be the discovery you are prepared mentally for. Here goes:-

TPTB loves and hate this site. Loves this site for it reveals many different characters and their perceptions of reality and is feedback and raw intelligence to formulate their plans for domination of humanity.

Hate this site because for years this place had built up it share of skeptics and believers ( and disinfo agents as well) of anything, and are willing to dispense intelligence and time to rationalize and balance each other out, using every means, even taboo ones missing no angles, which means truths may be revealed in part or in full.

Similarly, should an intelligent higher evolved being would look for sites to penetrate through the masses, sites such as these would be better used, so that more may discuss and debate on critical info disseminated, and truths realized one way or another.

Dear Spirit777

I can understand your concerns for the plight of humanity, and hope for a bigger role to play than to just reaching out to your family, relatives and friends. You had tried before many other means, even pleading others to support your role as the Anti-christ and be condemn it for it so that the true Messiah will appear and spare all from further sufferings.

Thus you resort to all means of manipulation, even faking it, using other nicks to support yourself and your theories to lend credence to your superficial message.

However, I will not ask you to stop, because:-

a) You are not the first to do so, nor will be the last, as many will claim to be the special one.

b.) You are entitled to your free will, just as others with their free will to be fooled or to ridicule you should they find your message superficial.

My only hope is that you should be aware of what you are doing.

1. For those who believe in the Messiah returning, do know He is a compassionate person. He has powers beyond human knowledge and could easily wipe us all out with a single stroke, similar as His Father, our Creator had done in the ancient past.

But to do so would mean destroying everything created, and amongst them the good along with the evil ones, for all of humanity is so entwined, it is a heartrending thing to do, more to one that is a compassionate being.

Thus, the dissemination of information through various form of media, not just on ATS, to awaken the masses, to reach out to others on the course of destruction humankind had embarked upon centuries back, destroying each divine Teachers' guidance path back to our Creator.

Just as one cannot teach a 5 year old kid Calculas without the rudimentary and basic formulas for mathematical calculations and with practice over the years, so too were mankind not taught much of knowledge that they were destined to know.

It takes years of practice for wisdom to grow, or such knowledge will become toys the way atomic energy had been passed to humanity and cause its demise.

The divine Teachers had done what they could during that epoch with whatever that was avaliable then, but today, it is a different world of which is what our Creator wants - progress and evolution, to keep up with the times and not hanker back to the olden era of a different technological epoch.

It had been a difficult task reaching out back then, for there were mountains, seas and barriers to cross, but not today. It is much easier today to reach out to the world, and it takes the awakened to do so.

You too are one of the awaken to help this progress, and that role is not an insignificant one, for even if only one person is reached, it will be exponential.

It would be enough, and the divine Teacher's return would not be necessary, because by then, when majority of humanity is awakened and understand what is good and the divine guided path to fulfill our destiny to the stars, they are already a power of good and a mass to make that change to break those chains binding us all for evolution, and not destruction as TPTB stupidities had led mankind.

An ordinary teacher's role is one of empowerment to his/her charges, to keep them interested, informed and interested in knowledge, which when they grow up, they will build upon what they learnt and progress/evolve humanity.

Such is the divine Teacher's role - empowerment of everyone, but with depth and not the superficial 'fortune cookie' style you use.

Please do take time out and consider my post seriously. No mortal man alone can change the world, so too would a compassionate powerful being whom respects free will and love that our Creator had bestowed upon us

Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well said Maitreya, I must admit, initially I was somewhat cynical re your motives and indeed your reality!! But your message is starting to win me over. Id like to hear more, maybe a little more in-depth. Many thanks. Peace and blessings.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777
I am you and you are me.

Be responsible for the thoughts, actions, words and energy you project onto others.

We will learn to show compassion toward sensitive individuals.

We will not belittle, judge, ridicule or quench the thirst of one's ego at the expense of another.

This body I am in is a vessel. The energy that I am permeates within each of you. We are all different aspects of the same whole. We all originated from one source.

If you choose to point the finger of judgement, if you choose to break apart perfection for reasons of fault finding, if you choose to step over a part of yourself to attain a higher view...what do you gain and what do you lose, if we are all one?

The first thing we must do is realise the effects and impact of our own actions.

We must have correct thought, correct actions, correct words, correct emotions, correct mind and correct spirit.

Until we learn humility, humbleness, patience and compassion for one another then there is no room for discourse.

Peace and blessings.

Maitreya.

thank you spirit777

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
OK I can see what your talking about but a few from me

You spoke of Lucifer but thru all your posts I have yet to hear you speak of Jesus what is your stance on him

Also you need to either tell me or U2U me exactly what where and when the idea or belief of Mitraya is all about growing up Christian I have no idea what this is all about

Thanks and peace to all

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anam Gra

Originally posted by jazz10
I think you may want to stop slating the OP because I feel something big is on the cards. Some of you can't wait till this thread and others fall flat but in all honesty I think that everything will become somewhat crystal clear. More and more are awake and are awakening you may mock and ridicule but those that laugh last laugh loudest. Forget all the BS and manipulation and everything that you think you know because everything is soon to change.
Times will get hard, they are now for some but believe me when I say we will get through this, because we will.
The disasters happening globally are all part and parcel towards the final result.

One Hundred percent, Jazz, It seems theres an 'esprit de corp' here where sarcasm, ignorance and aggression is the rule of thumb. This is a typical TPTB response, in other words, 'we in the know'!!! Its extremely distasteful. For me this is a good message and as someone said earlier, regardless of the motives or orientation of the OP, it stands. I think the general pop should hear more of this.

Sure, any good spiritual message would stand, as long as the "motive" behind the use of the messages are for good. If they are used as a self promotion, then it does nothing but drag the message down to a lower level for selfish intentions.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Is there any evidence at all, external to this thread, that there has been any kind of disclosure?

I'd love to believe that ATS is the coming out party, but it's a little hard to swallow.

I just need something. Help me believe.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

People are disclosing information all the time on Project Camelot.

Bob Dean may be good to start with.

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Spirit777,

Pleasure to meet you

I was hoping you could please clarify the following for me:

The presence of choice in this experience is what drives progress - wouldn't a disclosure such as this prove a hindrance to such progress by giving people the answers to the game? Would it not be a impingement on free-will? By providing an outline, people will not have chosen a path but instead will have been pushed down one.

I would also like to know if changes, such as the one set to occur to our experience at this time (evolutionary changes), have occurred in the past? If so, I would be curious as to the nature of those events. I am aware of the irrelevance of this question, but I would be grateful to know. Did the destruction of Atlantis have anything to do with it?

EDIT TO ADD: I would also greatly appreciate an answer to this simple question: Will there be a 'harvest'? What will the nature of this harvest be?

Regardless however of the validity of your claim, I welcome you to ATS, and send you love and light on your path brother
For the record, your message is one which is close to my heart and I thank you for drawing attention to it

[edit on 9-8-2010 by srsen]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
can you answer me these questions

1 why have you come early

2 are you the anticrist or sombody else

3 are you nephelim

are you realy here to help or hinder us

what can you tell us now that would make a differance to us now

thankyou for your time

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

Originally posted by jazz10
I think you may want to stop slating the OP because I feel something big is on the cards. Some of you can't wait till this thread and others fall flat but in all honesty I think that everything will become somewhat crystal clear. More and more are awake and are awakening you may mock and ridicule but those that laugh last laugh loudest. Forget all the BS and manipulation and everything that you think you know because everything is soon to change.
Times will get hard, they are now for some but believe me when I say we will get through this, because we will.
The disasters happening globally are all part and parcel towards the final result.

One Hundred percent, Jazz, It seems theres an 'esprit de corp' here where sarcasm, ignorance and aggression is the rule of thumb. This is a typical TPTB response, in other words, 'we in the know'!!! Its extremely distasteful. For me this is a good message and as someone said earlier, regardless of the motives or orientation of the OP, it stands. I think the general pop should hear more of this.

Sure, any good spiritual message would stand, as long as the "motive" behind the use of the messages are for good. If they are used as a self promotion, then it does nothing but drag the message down to a lower level for selfish intentions.

I take your point Fiat, but to be honest, I really dont see this guy overly messaging his ego. It sounds very similar to the Seth Material, Jane Roberts, etc, I asked him about this earlier. I think he is being direct, and say, for instance, it was true that he is who he says he is, then how else would he put the message across? With TPTB infiltrating all areas of our society, how would one get this message out.

If it were me, I would start small and put this out through the ordinary person in as many different arenas as possible. I would say to some degree people on this site, well some of them, are open to a wider variety of information and possibilities. How better to do it????

If this is not true, then what harm is being done. For me, the essential message is sound. Im not looking for a messiah and I fervently believe that we are all the messiah and have that in us, in terms of self determination, as Little Grandmother would suggest, 'we are who we are waiting for'. The point being, regardless of who Spirit777 really is, the message he is promoting, well for me, is bang on target and I believe it.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
When exactly is the disclosure going to happen? Soon is not good enough. 2012 is also soon but that is still far from now.

link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
Is there any evidence at all, external to this thread, that there has been any kind of disclosure?

I'd love to believe that ATS is the coming out party, but it's a little hard to swallow.

What type of evidence would it take to convince you? And what type of disclosure are you thinking of?

link   
Dear brothers and sisters,

I will begin once more with the questions posed on page 12 of this thread.

This is not to ignore any valid, honest and sincere questions you may have asked but to begin afresh and anew.

We have had our introduction and with it we have seen the divide of those that are for and those that are opposed to what i am putting forward to you all today.

Given the volume of negative energy in prior posts on this thread I wish to close one chapter and begin fresh from another.

If you had honest questions please repost these clearly and I will answer you from my heart.

There are many questions and that is never a bad thing it shows a willingness to learn, listen and grow and that primarily is our purpose on this earth.

Some of you have asked for depth and that is what I will aim to provide from here on in.

First i would like to address a couple of points.

One being the 4 spaceships currently in fixed positions across the world.
The other being a little about the vessel I have chosen to convey my message.

After addressing these two points i will begin at the top of page 12 and work my way down through your questions this way we do not carry the old energy in to the new chapter.

Please keep in mind i will reply only to those question which are not loaded. One of my abilities is to see into the heart or essence of others, their true intent and how far removed they are from their true selves.

I would hope that you pose genuine, sincere and honest questions if you expect a reply.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I have believed for quite a long time. Many people come here and say disclosure is happening on such and such a date.. all to get me excited to cross over into a new way of life, that date comes, then I get let down. Too many people want disclosure to happen. Please, I respect your teachings here, help me understand, when will you show us.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

What type of evidence would it take to convince you? And what type of disclosure are you thinking of?

Thanks Anam for taking my post seriously, because it is. If today is the day of disclosure, I would expect something other than a thread on ATS about it. Where is the event? I have, and I expect thousands of others, have been waiting their entire lives for THE EVENT that will change life forever. It's just a feeling I've had for my entire existence. I will see the event.

But I'm not seeing it. I don't know what the event is, but I'm pretty sure it's just a normal day.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join