It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Disclosure!! (The Day of Declaration)[HOAX]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This thread began as an enigma...

A prophetic voice to come and guide those who were lost.

Are we experiencing the end of times...

Or facing a challenging new beginning?

The reality came to me as a blinding light comes to the eye.
An epiphany, and I am at once startled and afraid.
But even as my sight is taken, I can see evermore clearly
and deeply.

For it is I who has been chosen to come before you.

It is I who have been given the prophetic words.

And it is I whom humbly stands as your servant...

And yet commands your attention.

Hark and Listen!

Let these words be known throughout the width and breadth of the land.

For here is the message for all to behold and heed........

Always be excellent to each other....AND PARTY ON DUDES!!!!

Edit to fix the spelling of the prophetic words and to add an extra
exclamation point

[edit on 9-8-2010 by rival]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

Originally posted by Anam Gra

Is there any evidence at all, external to this thread, that there has been any kind of disclosure?

I'd love to believe that ATS is the coming out party, but it's a little hard to swallow.

I just need something. Help me believe.

What type of evidence would it take to convince you? And what type of disclosure are you thinking of?

Thanks Anam for taking my post seriously, because it is. If today is the day of disclosure, I would expect something other than a thread on ATS about it. Where is the event? I have, and I expect thousands of others, have been waiting their entire lives for THE EVENT that will change life forever. It's just a feeling I've had for my entire existence. I will see the event.

But I'm not seeing it. I don't know what the event is, but I'm pretty sure it's just a normal day.

hey, Id like the answer to that one too. I have a gut feeling though that 'event' is not the right word, that the change happens within, possibly quite slowly, a new vision and then a moving on. I get the feeling that we will become aware as opposed to something massive and scarey happening. Im sure there will be an effect on the earth though. I think thats a given. Am I right M?? Guesswork!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777
Dear brothers and sisters,

Up to this point i have addressed each post that has encompassed questions.

This has required much tolerance and energy something i am happy to provide on both accounts.

I know what we are addressing is of a very sensitive nature and I know for many of you it is a difficult matter to process.

I will for the purpose of directing only positive energy, reply to positive posters.

You can direct positive energy at those who seem to be negative. Jesus did this a lot. Even he responded to negative questions. A spiritual teacher does this all the time. Remember, this is about humanity as a whole, including those that are negative.

Otherwise I will only be fuelling the chaos that many posters aim to release through this thread.

Many of you are sincere in what you seek but unfortunately there are those that seek disharmony, confrontation, destruction and closure.

My fear is that due to the nature of those that are not willing to participate constructively, this thread will be closed and as a result this channel of communication will be extinguished.

This is not something I wish for.

I`m sure the mods. can handle those who wish to derail your topic. This shouldn`t stop you from taking on all questions.

I hope we can collectively take a step back from this thread and analyse and internalise our behaviour and see if there is a better approach we can take to disseminating the vast quantity of subjects this thread poses.

This is not about me. It is about us.
It is about the chaos and destruction we see in the world around us.
The lack of hope and the despair.

It is about awakening to the injustices in the world and making things right.

Wouldn`t this be a good reason why you should answer negative questions? The reason they seem negative, is because many are fighting within themselves during this time of awakening. They are not sure of the path they need to be on. How do you help all, by neglecting a few?

I am here to help guide you in achieving this along with the ascended masters who work in symmetry with the powers of the world and with the help of our space brothers and sisters.

Life as we know it is entering an evolutionary shift. It is one that without correct overstanding could potentially overwhelm and stifle our progression on this planet.

We must awaken gradually and correctly without going crazy or we lose out on the essence of that change.

Then why not work with all who are here?

In time what I say to you will become magnified as I move out into the open and begin to address more and more of humanity.

In time you will see what I say here today to you is true.

That i have come and disclosed the energy that I am to the world and my connection to the spaceships currently holding their position around the earth.

You mean the energy that is within, and without "all" things? Sure, this is just one of the many things people become aware of when they become spiritually awakened.

These are not mutterings of a mad man. These are truths that will become evident in your reality sooner than you can hope to imagine.

There will be great challenges, great upheavals and many mini revolutions around the world.

We must focus on that which we wish to manifest in our world.
Without focus on love and positive change we will continue to descend into chaos and anarchy.
Please remember who I am is not of importance in the great scheme of changes but what I say is of importance. Humanity is in need of a friend and I aim to provide it the friendship.

The friend they need to be directed to, is within themselves. A friend that has been with us all from the very start of time, only to have been silenced by the self or ego.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hey Spirit777 or Maitreya I have a simple question for you. I hope that this is not off topic. But I want to take advance of your wisdom.

Is God a sadomasochist?

I have this question because if God exist, we are all a manifestation of God consciousness. Pain and pleausure are real. So all the suffering and joy that exists are manifestation of God. War and all the misery that exist in the world are just a desire of God. Meanwhile, all the good things that happen are God's will. Maybe you will say that evil is a direct result of free will. But if everyone is the part of All, free will is the same as God's will, and evil is just the other side of the same coin.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by bugasman]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

This is exactly what Im talking about, this is why this type of posting is solid gold. This type of debate needs to happens, these issues need to be debated and a personal conclusion arrived at. The sincerity of the poster is not the issue, the ideology is the thing. For me its about personal; growth, not dramatic events.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bugasman

god is our collective consiousness... its our physical form that drives us to do 'good' or 'evil' based on one thing. craving

we want something, and we'll throw whatever kind of fit we deem necessary to get what we want. this is true from the moment we are born until the moment we die. its also what causes us to suffer throughout our lives.

some people are just more willing to do harm to others to achieve that goal.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bugasman
Hey Spirit777 or Maitreya I have a simple question for you. I hope that this is not off topic. But I want to take advance of your wisdom.

Is God a sadomasochist?

I have this question because if God exist, we are all a manifestation of God consciousness. Pain and pleausure are real. So all the suffering and joy that exists are manifestation of God. War and all the misery that exist in the world are just a desire of God. Meanwhile, all the good things that happen are God's will. Maybe you will say that evil is a direct result of free will. But if everyone is the part of All, free will is the same as God's will, and evil is just the other side of the same coin.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by bugasman]

For me the point is that our spirit is part of a greater source spirit, our role on this earth is to be enlightened, possibly through suffering and joy, through learning. Its about progression, we have to learn that war etc is not a positive, that lack of love is not a positive. It would appear that we have not fully learned that lesson yet. I do not think that if we have good we must have the opposite...evil. Its about learning, thats my take on it. Again, Id like confirmation of that!!! lol

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

hey, Id like the answer to that one too. I have a gut feeling though that 'event' is not the right word, that the change happens within, possibly quite slowly, a new vision and then a moving on. I get the feeling that we will become aware as opposed to something massive and scarey happening. Im sure there will be an effect on the earth though. I think thats a given. Am I right M?? Guesswork!!!

I don't know. That sounds like just getting older to me. Sure I might get some inspiration, sure I might have a new vision.

What does that have to do with the 4 UFOs?

Having these 4 UFOs positioned around the Earth and then slowly receiving some kind of internal change is like going to a Vegas buffet and eating white bread. Where's the bang? Where's the excitement?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

So Antonio is the name you where born with and one of his other personalities is writting now? Do I have that correct?

"The new agers are comming, the new aggers are comming. 1 lantern if by astral projection; 2 if by invisible starships."

[edit on 9-8-2010 by exile1981]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I don't know. That sounds like just getting older to me. Sure I might get some inspiration, sure I might have a new vision.

What does that have to do with the 4 UFOs?

Having these 4 UFOs positioned around the Earth and then slowly receiving some kind of internal change is like going to a Vegas buffet and eating white bread. Where's the bang? Where's the excitement?

Ha, there is no bang, no excitement, thats not the point..and sure we all know they're up there...dont we??? No biggie!! I still say enlightenment is the thing, that in itself is dramatic enough, thats what we've been waiting for, confirmation of many things, not only aliens but our true natures?? What we are, what we can do, and the reintegration with the source spirit. When I think of it, what more drama do you need!! lol

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If there is one thing I have to thank Maitreya right now, it is that my runny nose just vanished!!! A few minutes ago (before I started reading this thread), I can't breath through my nose and water is running out of my nose. Then suddenly I realized that I can breath clearly now and no more runny nose. Hurray!!!

It might just be a coincidence but still I like what happened.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
ok, going to add a few more cents to the pot...

1st - people are becoming more aware of how things are and how things should be. most would agree that the stranglehold that the people in power have on the population is wrong on so many levels. most would also agree that will be changing soon.

2nd - as I am sure some of you know, we don't need one person, Maitreya, telling us how things should be, we've discovered this for ourselves and we gather with the ones that are awakening to the same concepts.

3rd - from the moment I heard the name Maitreya, one thought came to mind and it has stuck with me over the past couple of months. he is the 3rd antichrist. he will gather all the people that have been brainwashed over the past and lead them into exactly what the NWO wants.

and for the ones that will attack my words, I say this....

yes I am slightly insane, I have been for a long time. but then again, what visionary hasn't been declared insane by one group of people or another.

nothing is as we've been told for many many years. center yourself and let intuition guide you

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Anam Gra

Yeah. I'm still not buying it. If we're talking about the evolution of man happening slowly, why mark today as that start? Thousands of people would contend that they have already reached enlightenment. What is today for them?

I respect that fact that you're trying to be positive here, but what does Spirit777 and his UFOs have to do with any of it?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

The AntiChrist I cant take, the AntiBuddha, now thats a whole different story, Where are we with that Maitreya???

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiuhtecuhtli

N,S,E,W of the earth’s north pole.

North from the north pole... How far north? Because you could make it all the way to the south pole. And south would be also south. Can't get my head around it. East and west can also mean south in the end, you just have to go far enough.
Damn aliens, hiding in the south pole, who would thought to look for them over there?

Patience will reveal all in time as they get closer to you, revealing, exactly where they are positioned.

There location is not important other than that they can be visible from the four corners of the earth.

What is important is their message to Humanity.

Peace and blessings.
Maitreya.

The earth doesn't have corners. It's a sphere. duh.

Actually, I am the MaiTRAYA!!!
I am the one who spirit777 said would come on here and disclose.

I / We are knowledge and salvation. Confess to us your transgressions so that we can guide you to the bliss of union. I am all things, that were, are and are to come. In me / us put your faith. Sell your worldly possessions and meet me / us in the central point of Honduras. Come with love as those without love will be turned away. We await you all with our interdimensional transit vessels.

I/we are not so crude as the ones that used koolaid. We have grape soda!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Oh wow, ATS removed my post of truth. I see now ATS is in the business of supporting hoaxers. The Gray Area should be renamed The BS Area.

Ok, let me conform to ATS's desires... I will ask the OP some real questions.

Spirit777,

What type of propulsion systems do these space craft utilize? Please be detailed.

What type of energy system do these space craft utilize? I wan't to know where they get their infinite energy from.

When your dreams of a perfect world is realized, what happens to the mentally ill? Do they just stop existing and suddenly have rational thoughts? Do they suddenly become enlightened and able to think clearly? Do the psychopathic criminals just suddenly become good and honest?

What about personal enlightenment? Do newborn children suddenly awake with enlightenment? How can they truely be enlightened without learning it with experience like the rest of us? How do you expect them to truely be enlightened if it is just handed to them?

Do you know anything about human nature? If you give humans everything they want and ask for, they start to want and ask for something else. If you give everyone love and peace, sooner or later they will demand evil and war because they are tired of the same thing over and over. The seek experience, and stimulation. Are you going to irradicate all their desires and turn them into loving zombies?

Are you trying say that in the future, ying and yang won't exist, but only one of the two? Ying can't exist without yang. A balance of the two means they both will still exist so a perfect world will never be possible.

You can ignore all my last questions if you answer this question only...

Can you give us your solutions to these following problems? War, Poverty, Hunger, Greed, Crime, Sickenss, Lust, Evil?

Please don't just tell us to all love, and spread kindness, because that doesn't work. That requieres everyone to be mentally stable, and we live in a world with mentally flawed people. We need serious solutions, do you have them?

I won't really be looking forward to your answer because I know you have none. Prove me wrong if you can.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Currently there are 4 spaceships that are fixed N,S,E,W.
These are the stars that flash different colours.

Many of you have opened discourse on these spaceships or stars already.

These 4 spaceships are directly responsible for the orbs of light many of you have witnessed.

These orbs are signs for you all.

Very soon now these spaceships will descend and become more visible in their totality.
Once they are in fixed positions for all to see, they will speak to you all through this vessel I now inhabit.

Peace and blessings
Maitreya.

I like this already, had my son and his mother checking out these very stars last night... Waites patiently for what 1 wishes to share with the many friend, no rush as things shall change "WHEN". Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

No more than yourself Wickett, Im all questions and no answers. Its just that this all rings true to me, and for me, naturally alien intelligences, or at least more advanced technologies will have found that war, and abuse of the planet etc is unacceptable and counter-productive and will eventually destroy us. Also evolution's next obvious step is though the spirit and an advancement beyond the limitations of the physical body, that was one of my questions for M, whats that all about!!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join