It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
just signed up to tag on to solarstorm's post that ALOT of reports state that the EBEs known as "Greys" wear a type of lense over the eyes. i'm gonna lean towards real on this subject, for a few reasons. one being that from the perported story behind this footage, it's footage of an alien the U.S. aquired in '89, during an interview session in about '96, toward the end of the sessions. this correlates with a report of a crash in the kalahari desert in '89 in which at least two beings were supposedly recovered and were sent to different US installations, one being wright-patterson AFB, and i believe groom lake was the destination for the other one.

furthermore as to the low quality, i've seen higher quality version version. secondly, lets assume that all the mainstream conspiracies are true. the roswell crash, the majestic 12, etc. If you are hiding the existence of "EBEs" from the not only the bulk of your own countrymen, but from the world, and ever since the 60's you've had "UFO 'nutters" camping outside your base at a black mailbox to watch for ufo's, digging up your illegal road monitoring devices, and rallying for the release of information on the subject, why WOULD you record it clearly? i mean, since only the people directly involved need to know, and new people on the projects can be breifed, everyone involved knows they're there, the only reason to record it is for study by people involved for more information, who more then likely already know what it looks like. the footage doesn't need to be crystal for them, as long as the general image is discernable and the audio is there(which it was before VICTOR removed it, according to his story). so if it is leaked in any way, it served it's purpose to the project, and can be disregarded and "Debunked" by the public due to it's low quality and light.

as for the EBE being a puppet, yes i will admit that alot of it's movement could be done with say, animatronics, but it moved certain ways that a few people have said is uncharacteristic of puppetry, one person in the documentary said this, and a few of my friends are in the scifi movie business and agree to that statement. i'll say two things on the movement:
1) i wasn't expecting to see the brow over the eye move, and it did, showing facial controls, which lead to statement...
2) assuming it was faked, my attitude on that is that whoever faked it is either a good hollywood anamotronics tech, or a REAL GOOD hollywood puppeteer, or should be. and if they are, why are they wasting their talent on a 2 minute vid, when for the same amount of work time and equipment costs, they could get paid quite a hefty sum by some fatcat director and production company?

of course someone will state a list equally as large or larger that outlines why they think it is a puppet/hoax/fake, but i'm not here to try and persuade anyone, i just felt i should back up solarstorm's lenses comment and post my own arguments about the finer points of the tape.

it could be a hoax, but i lean towards Authentic.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Harutomo]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I totally think it's real too. The link with the audio was what convinced me. Very informative and intresting. There's gotta be more footage out there like this. It can't just be the only one.....

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zop2

Alien Interview: Area 51 Documentary...

66.90.75.92... 51 interview.torrent

Some torrents are illegal you know. There was this one site called "elite torrents" that got shutdown by the FBI and now their page when you enter the site has an FBI seal on it with a red background and tells how everyone who downloaded off that site is now being investigated and the owners of the site are too. Just saying that because if you download off a torrent site, the FBI can track you and convict you.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
After watching the video I have a question to ask...

Why are they shining a flashlight in the aliens eye's? And rough handling the alien?

I cant hear any spoken words, but what answer could they be forcing this grey to spit out? Its not as if "tell me where your from" is going to make any difference to the interogators is it?

Or do they think the grey crashed his/her spaceship and they are trying to get a answer to "tell me who was driving? I smell liquer and one of you is gonna pay!"

Seriously though, what do you think they are asking?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You would have to show me something more than what we see in the video to ever think that it was real. Looks EXTREMELY fake. You cant see any arms, legs, nothing. I can't believe that people even discuss this. At the very least, the way this video was shot makes it very easy to fake, ie poor pic quality, dark room, isolated or stationary camera, and no sound. They could've done better!

ORB

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Rat in a cage. We wont let it die. We know just enough to keep it alive. We can drug it into a state of hibernation.Everytime we try to bring it out, as it's brain starts to reorient , it lapses into fear induced shutdown. Over and over we keep attempting to communicate with it. Eventually it will die, as they all do if we let it go too far. Graceful creature, but look closely into the eyes...there is no way out for it, it knows. It knows the savages have it, and death is at hand. We are too horrible to accept for it, like brainless pinheads. Like a lizards broken off tail we are animated, but we will never understand the reality it knows. Get your hands off me you damn dirty apes! Prisoner of human science, so primitive. How utterly pathetic for it. The freedom it must know! Dancing from star to star. It is already dead , it's life force will not allow it to be held. We are used to our confinement as humans, we are hardened and blunted to the reality of the big picture..............take two guys, this time dont shine the lights in the eyes, and ya forgot to make em blink, no wonder you guys arent workin hollywood....sheeesh, tryin to get us fired? What ya gonna do then? U dont exist, that's gonna look real good on your resume!

ORB tryin to imagine........

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
ok , i have just watched the narrated verson which purports to " explain " what is going on , and the attempted explaination rasise more questions than it answers

if earths atmosphere / microbes pose such a hazard to EBEs , why is the alien forced to endure it ?

medical staff managed to construct sterile environments for " the boy in the bubble "

and other citically ill patients

there is another girl here [ the UK ] who has multiple allergies , and she sas had a " space suit " made that is pressuriesd and has its own self contained breathing system , with both oxygen and filtered air

trek leaders in nepal rountinely carry a presurisable bivvy bag and oxygen cylinder - and can use them to relieve the distress off a client suffering altitude sickness and stabilise them long enough to allow evvacuation

dive ships carry hyperbaric chambers to stabilise personell suffering nitorgen narcosis

so why dos the alien breath the same air as the humans ?

if it was being cared for -0 its room should have been sealed , and flooded with a sterile gas mix / pressure to accomodate the aliens needs - with human visitors forced to werar suits with piped in air - like they do in a l4 bio lab

thise facts make me question this footage - esp as they claim they care for the alien - and say they attempt to give medical attention .

if they really cared , they would take meaningfull steps to give it an environment it was comfortable in .

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
well wether or not this video is fake, I still beleive in ET's.
So hoax away

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I've analyzed this video that's online everywhere and I've taken screen shot's of each frame of this movie and then analyzed those frames in an editor where I'm seeing many indications that it's real even though sometimes times the head of the alien almost seems like it's on a stick where it sometimes looks as if somebody is moving it around and so on... but that's not what's really happening and for the most part, it's movements look very natural.
But if you could see all of the paranormal activity that's going on in those frames, you would understand why I think this video is the real thing. There's a whole lot of paranormal activity that can be seen in this video if you know what to look for.
And although this movie was painful to watch because that being is obviously in distress.... I still think it's awesome that that man Victor was able to smuggle it out of that gov't facility like that and make available to the public. This movie is no 'alien autopsy' ... it's a real grey who's being interviewed.... In my educated opinion, this movie is not a fake.

Here's a link about my background

-- only posting this because when I say this video is real, it's based on my professional and career background in computer graphics and my background and expertise in video ITC.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I have seen this video and that poor puppet shouldent had to go through that kind of torture! Freedom to MUPPETS! I say we get the gang from sesimee street and go all Oscar the Grouch on Area 51 for their torture of a puppet like this!

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Amazed at all the DISINFO agents on ATS....one day the majority of the masses will have our day with you and all the bafoons in this cover up conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I've analyzed this video that's online everywhere and I've taken screen shot's of each frame of this movie and then analyzed those frames in an editor where I'm seeing many indications that it's real

really , so says YOU , can you upload a zip file of the still frames ? with both the raw versions - and your annotations and captions which point out the evidence you see in your " strongest evidence "

rather than just tell us " its real " - it would help discusion if you gave a bullets list of at least your top 5 pieces of evidence .

because at the moment , my tentative conclusion is " its fake " , and i have pointed out some of the flaws i percieve in the set up of the supposed " allien containment area " and the proceedures / etc .

you may disagree - but at least you know why i am suspicious of it .

But if you could see all of the paranormal activity that's going on in those frames, you would understand why I think this video is the real thing. There's a whole lot of paranormal activity that can be seen in this video if you know what to look for.

ok , and what exactly is this " paranormal evidence ?"

i do not mean to be unduely rude , but right now you are just another opinion shouting " kits real ... believe me " from the ether of the internut < sic > , and as yet offering no evidence - just an appleal to authority , citing yourelf as an " expert "

PS - which verion / D/L did you use - because all i have seen so far are crappy compressed versions .

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I would like to see the video but, I don't have the right software. Anyway, the things we should look at first about these types of things, is what is there that is so simple, the faking artist won't know to add it. If many of these are found, these could point to athentisy. At first I though it was kinda fake but, I started wondering about this coment. (quote) "Its skin was a pinkish beige, but the rest of the head looked purple and bruised, as if it had suffered severe contusions across the skull." I asked my self why did the guy coment on this. Sure if the alien was recovered from a crash, or is forcively being held. Then I thought, aleins come from/ live in space right? Could atmospheric pressure be causing the being to bruise? (assuming it to be real) Or, if not why did the guy point it out, or why was this put in the film by the hoxer?

[edit on 30-12-2006 by halfmask]

gl2

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm George LoBuono, author of Alien Mind - a Primer. After I gave a presentation about my book at the LA Mufon society on Feb. 21st in Studio City (near Hollywood), two men came up afterward from the audience and said they wanted to give me a heads up about the video. I used a still from the video in two spots during my Powerpoint, and said that although unattributed, the alien interviewed image seemed very real. The two men seemed straightforward and said they knew the video to be fake because they work doing animation in the film industry. They said the alien was probably just a silicon puppet and one of the men said he personally knew the man who played the part of a doctor in the video--a man who admitted his part in the video. When I asked why the guy made a fraudulent video, they wouldn't venture, perhaps to avoid embarrassing a colleague who may not want to be known for a role in the episode. --George LoBuono, writer and investigative researcher in Davis, CA

[edit on 23-2-2008 by gl2]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
I'm George LoBuono, author of Alien Mind - a Primer. After I gave a presentation about my book at the LA Mufon society on Feb. 21st i...The two men seemed straightforward and said they knew the video to be fake because they work doing animation in the film industry... one of the men said he personally knew the man who played the part of a doctor in the video--a man who admitted his part in the video...George LoBuono, writer and investigative researcher in Davis, CA

Hi George.
You take their names? Seems to me if I were a ufo author, this is the kind of cloak-n-dagger I'd want to write about.

thanx

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I cannot say if it is authentic or not however everything about it looks real. At the very least, I would say its a re-enactment of a REAL EVENT from people that know.

The debunkers will say otherwise. They will try to find small imperfections in the video to raise doubt or outright debunk.

Here is a nice quote about "sci-fi" movies:

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RX84

from RX84
Looks like a doll to me..., more like a lage muppet.

I had the same thought, the bobbling head, the act of "struggling" with this being. It all looks so staged! Cmon' it looks like someone shot this on their webcam in their kitchen with the lights off! All the tech in the world and they cant get a good shot of the alien? PLEASE

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So this still has not been officially proven either way yet right? All we have are people who just "think" that it is a puppet or whatever, but that doesn't prove that it actually is, right? Until this video is 100% PROVEN to be a hoax, I am going to assume that it's real.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
I'm George LoBuono, author of Alien Mind - a Primer. After I gave a presentation about my book at the LA Mufon society on Feb. 21st in Studio City (near Hollywood), two men came up afterward from the audience and said they wanted to give me a heads up about the video. I used a still from the video in two spots during my Powerpoint, and said that although unattributed, the alien interviewed image seemed very real. The two men seemed straightforward and said they knew the video to be fake because they work doing animation in the film industry. They said the alien was probably just a silicon puppet and one of the men said he personally knew the man who played the part of a doctor in the video--a man who admitted his part in the video. When I asked why the guy made a fraudulent video, they wouldn't venture, perhaps to avoid embarrassing a colleague who may not want to be known for a role in the episode. --George LoBuono, writer and investigative researcher in Davis, CA

[edit on 23-2-2008 by gl2]

Hi George, I was thinking, if this video is legit, then there is nothing the government can really do about it because it is already circulated throughout the world. So their only option would be disinformation, like sending people around with the hoax-puppet story.

It would have been nice if they could have proved it to you somehow, like maybe have some pictures of the puppet being constructed, or some more information about the doctors in the video.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The main issue is that at the very end it says he asked for and took money for the video.

This means:
1) Check
2) Reporting payment (From the studio to 'victor') to the IRS for tax purposes

So...
He wanted to keep his identity safe, and in the beginning played it up so much that he ran out of the room over questions that may even slightly give a clue as to who he was.

But at the end, he wants the money, which the gov. then can easily track to see who he is. You give a name they can track financial records or even just ask the executives there.

So Im saying hoax based upon this...or money just moved his better judgement at the end over trying to keep his identity safe.

I will say this, if it were real, consider that the aliens head could not stay stable.
Supposedly its because he is not built atomically correct. Had he been advanced Im sure they would have figured this out with genetics...especially with all the talk of 'containers'.

So if it were real, it was probably the result of some rouge government experiment with human hybrids. We know that they have animal/human hybrids...of course they claim they do not bring them to term...but who knows what may be done in the name of science...well we know a lot, and can one imagine that there is actually a line that would not be crossed once going this far?

Obviously the creature/'alien' would be treated how any 'lab rat' is treated by those experimenting with them. - they are totally detached.

Peace

dAlen

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join