It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Someone should make a website dedicated to 'Victor'. lol
He deserves something. We need to show him some appreciation wherever he is.
[I bet he comes on to ATS every once in a while.
]
Or maybe he's dead, but still there needs to be a "Victor.com"

I actually felt bad for him when he said "thanks for a compassion" sarcastically to the filmmakers in the 2008 interview .
We should show him some compassion and love.

I'd also like to add; that this footage 'Victor' brought fourth also gave me a strange feeling when I saw it. This being (whatever it's name is) looks to me like it's alive in the video. I get this feeling that it's real.
Especially when it did that half-wink.

lol
I was just thinking that somebody should give it a name. hahaha
It's really a cute being, IMO.

How about Earl? Gary?
Kareem?
or maybe Benny?

or perhaps Molly?

OR a unisex name: Jordan-Taylor?
We could call him/her "JT" for short.

...or nvm.

I actually have a question for ATS members (maybe it's a stupid question, but here goes; I'll build up to it).

I really dislike how, now, people can mess around and make convincing CGI/puppetry/photoshopping etc at home. It makes everything so difficult for people on this forum
(as I have read many times).
It's quite frustrating. Makes you kind of have to have faith in all this...and I don't really like faith, I much prefer evidence.

Is there any other photos/videos that are of the same can't-be-proved-and-can't-really-be-disproved nature?? Or is the Alien interview really all the visual evidence there is to support the theory of ETs?

Basically, I am coming here saying, since Rosewell (62 yrs ago) "what do we have so far" as 'real' evidence?

Pls answer.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
*bump*

Pleeeaase?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Im pretty sure this video has already been tested and is regarded as a fake

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
^ far as I've heard it hasn't been.

Can you back that up with proof? Did someone do a study on the footage or something?

Last I heard no one could or could not disprove it.

So, are you saying that there still really isn't much visual evidence of these 'beings' from a different place in space or different dimension?

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
*bump*

*bump*

*bump*

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Maybe this isn't the least bit interesting to any of you, but I have just spent time listening to "Victor" 2008 interview reversed.

Why?

According to the theory of 'reverse speech' I was able to pick up some of what his unconscious mind was saying.

I'll share with you what I was able to make out if interested.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Meh, I'll just go ahead and post them anyway. Thought I'd give without being asked even if it might turn out to be nonsense.

Here's what I found.

I kept hearing him say what sounded like "off me" quite frequently.
And I heard 'Alien' and 'It's an Alien'.

Mostly what I am talking about is what I heard in PART 2 of the 2008 interview played backwards.

I forget now exactly where, but I wrote down that I had heard him say:

- "Well I am honest, ask people to look when there’s enough Ebs that’s it. I am honest. I am honest and I’d like him to be."

- "I sleep with a mask"

- "The opposite means what I feel in this suit"

- "I wouldn't know if it's it"

Now, specifically when he's talking about how President Bush is irrelevant. He says, "He's irrelevant. Irrelevant to the process, irrelevant to the process of government."

When I play the part backwards slowed down, maybe this is a giant stretch, but I heard "But who would risk his life, but who would risk his life? There’s nothing like this. That’s not how I race."

Also, at one point he says, "The Ebs, to my knowledge, are all at this time deceased if you were to call it that."

But, played reversed, I picked up "We should see sitting here and... all sick lying on the TV."

Why did I do this pretty pointless task?
I guess I was trying to see if in reversed I could hear him say a name, perhaps it'd be his. I came up with "Murphy Wolf". Or Murry or maybe Maury.

...Yea, I think I've completely lost my mind as of now.

Well, it gave me something to do at least. lol

It was kind of disturbing listening to Victor backwards, but weirdly enough he kept sounding, to me, as if he continually said "woof".
Like a dog or something.

lol Anyway, maybe that means something to someone. I have yet to play the Art Bell interview backwards...actually on second thought that might be pointless and insane to do that.

Does anyone believe that Reverse Speech is going to give any extra revealing information?

Probably not.

Oh well, I tried.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Wow, old thread but a good topic.

I had several versions of this video that I got from the web back when it was first making the rounds. Still keep one on my HD just because it is one of the more interesting alien vids ever to surface.

I have heard this video 'debunked' many times but have never once seen or heard any evidence that is worthy of absolute belief. Debunkers regularly demand 'proof' that something is real but rarely, if ever, provide that same degree of proof when labeling something a fake.

In short, just because someone says that something is either this, or that, does not make it so. In this arena, your word is not gold and your evidence is never convincing enough to stop the world from spinning, lol!

Is it the real deal? I dunno but... if it is a fraud, it is damn sure well done, worthy of Hollywood.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

Although I personally don't put too much credence in reverse speech, your analysis makes for interesting reading if nothing else!

Something which always struck me as being weird about this video is that we are told it is in a very dark room "for the comfort of the alien" however they clearly have a bright light shining in its face! Anyone who has tried sitting in a dark room and had a bright light shining directly at them can tell you that this is far from comfortable, and I would suspect an alien sensitive to light would tell you the same thing!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
^ Or would the being have known that we'd all be seeing that footage?

Just another way to look at it. Perhaps it's not helpful though.

Or maybe somebody knew the footage would get leaked out. Who knows?

And thank you for saying my reverse speech information was interesting reading.
I don't know how credible it is, but it is an interesting topic.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rustiswordz

he said it sucks being locked up in area 51 because his captives wont bring in any hookers and that he remembers when he was a child all the other greys used to make fun of him and call him peanut

[edit on 20-1-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Bump

This still has not been proven or debunked. Victor may not be alive any longer to provide us with answers.

Where was Donald Rumsfeld on March 23rd of 2008 as Victor asks us to research?

I think we all need to take a deeper look into the mystery of this video footage.

Victor also predicts that we will not survive past 2017.

The public really must look hard at this video and try to gather clues or decipher Victor's messages and identity. Time may be running out. I believe this video to be real. We gotta start doing research and taking a much closer look at the video and what Victor has said.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Why isn't this in the HOAX forum??

It should be because this one is an OLD OLD OLD PROVEN HOAX. PERIOD!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

So this was proven to be a hoax?
How and when did this happen?
Apparently I missed the bus on this one but I'm really curious as to how this ultimately went down.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Why isn't this in the HOAX forum??

It should be because this one is an OLD OLD OLD PROVEN HOAX. PERIOD!

Oh my God this is the best evidence anywhere of the existence of Aliens. This has been proven true soooo many times, that it blows my mind people still are fighting it. [/sarcasm]

See thats what it looks like when you just blurt out something with no evidence.

Please next time you 'debunk' something or tell us how fake it is, give us a little evidence...

Pred...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
This has been proven true soooo many times, that it blows my mind people still are fighting it. [/sarcasm]

See thats what it looks like when you just blurt out something with no evidence.

Please next time you 'debunk' something or tell us how fake it is, give us a little evidence...

Pred...

Proven??
'Soooo many times'?
Proof? Show it! It's proved to be a fake so many times that it blows my mind people still are fighting it. [sarcasm]

See that's what it looks like when you just blurt out something with no evidence.

Please next time you try and 'prove' something or tell us how real it is, give us a little evidence...

Tit for tat! Both can play this game, right?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

OrionHunterX - Why are you saying this is a hoax and is indeed fake? you say it has been proven many times, can you please provide a link so I can see this.

I am convinced that this video has some truth to it, especially with the DNI connection. At the time that victor said the Department for Navy Intelligence were handed the reigns with direct ET involvement. My gut tells me that whoever made that film knew about ET. Also my mind goes overtime when I see that gray, I am 100% convinced that the gray in the video bears a very similar appearance to the real thing.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I was being a smart ass though as I am still on the fence regarding the video.

That is why if you have some evidence to disprove this video, I would love to see it.

Any sort of information always helps.

Pred...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

OrionHunterX - Why are you saying this is a hoax and is indeed fake? you say it has been proven many times, can you please provide a link so I can see this.

At the time that victor said the Department for Navy Intelligence were handed the reigns with direct ET involvement.

Hi frans, doesn't the name 'Victor' mean anything to you? Does it ring a bell? It sure rings alarm bells for me though! Remember the biggest hoax perpetrated in recent times? SERPO! And who was the guy mixed up in all this? VICTOR!

And the timeline's the same when friend Victor was busy conning all and sundry by churning out such trash. Damn! Even I almost fell for it!
But when Serpo was busted, the credibility of Victor took a dive and he disappeared from the scene!

So beware of hoaxers!
They are a dime a dozen out to make a quick buck from the gullible!

Have a nice day!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by franspeakfree

At the time that victor said the Department for Navy Intelligence were handed the reigns with direct ET involvement.

Hi frans, doesn't the name 'Victor' mean anything to you? Does it ring a bell? It sure rings alarm bells for me though! Remember the biggest hoax perpetrated in recent times? SERPO! And who was the guy mixed up in all this? VICTOR!

And the timeline's the same when friend Victor was busy conning all and sundry by churning out such trash. Damn! Even I almost fell for it!
But when Serpo was busted, the credibility of Victor took a dive and he disappeared from the scene!

I have been trying to think of the name SERPO all day cheers for that.

Back on topic, yes I am aware of victor but I am more interested in the DNI connection, you know NASA used to be a part of them. As I stated before, when I see the gray in the video my hairs on my arms shoot up, there is definitely similarities to the gray in the photo and something that I may or may not have seen.

Do you have any sources which prove that this video is indeed a hoax?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join