It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Search for it on Youtube or maybe on a Peer To Peer Network.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

i think this is it...................

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
You can find Victor's radio interview with Art Bell here:
forbiddenenlightenment.com...

I would suggest saving the audio (as I did) with a program (like AudioHijack) because you never know when links will go down. Half the links in this thread no longer exist.

Personally, based on all three of Victor's interviews to date I must say I believe him.
Here's why:
(1) His speaking style does not indicate any lack of confidence and all of his facts are clear and do not contradict each other.
(2) Much of what he says correlates with what Dan Burisch (another ex-Area 51 employee) has told us.
(3) He is genuinely terrified for his life.
(4) As he mentioned, the time code is from the Dept. of Naval Intelligence.

If anybody knows where I can find the unedited video commentary by Victor, please share! I found it once and was stupid not to bookmark or save it. Have never been able to find it since.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by siriuslyone

siriuslyone, it seems you are not active on these forums any longer, but I would really like to get a copy of the tape you have in higher resolution!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumAnomaly
siriuslyone, it seems you are not active on these forums any longer, but I would really like to get a copy of the tape you have in higher resolution!

Recently the DVD Special Edition was released which contains a digitally remastered version of the Alien Interview tape. The Special Edition also features some bonus material such as an additional interview with the supplier of the tape (Victor).

The official website can be found here.

www.thealieninterview.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I dont care if this is real or not, this gives me the creeps every time i see it. You dont treat a human being that way, and you dont treat an alien that way.

True or Flase, i dont care. However i would like to say that i can feel this alien is real. And my feelings are always more right then my reasoning

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Would you guys be supprised if that was recorded in the early 40's? yes in color....

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'd like to say that this entire subject is really sad...although there is some evidence of aliens interacting with us humans here on earth, we can only speculate. Perhaps that is all we ever do. Perhaos we will 'never' know the truth as long the authorities strive to supress information and the aliens themselves choose to remain hidden.

I mean lets face it, the government doesnt want us to know anything and apparently the aliens are perfectly comfortable the idea.

Suck to be human, hehe

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

The video goes to to much length to hide the rest of the alien which leads me to beleivethis is fake.

Secondly what do you mean the way they treated it?

The entire video is just the alien sitting their, the so called head shaking and so forth. its not like they beat it or some such.

But in my mind im leaning towards fake.
furthermore, another issue I have with the tape is it has DNI in it which Im supposing is Department of Naval Intelligence, yet this DNI stamp is not accompanied by level of classification.

Furthermore their is no audio.

then theirs this dark room and no light and victor says thats because their light sensitive, yet UFOs are allgedly very bright, in and out.

this thing smells rotten.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cardu

mayb u should look at all the evidence b4 u say any crap about this vid

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is a great video and i have been undecided on wether or not it's real. some things about it make me suspicious and some things about make me think it's the real deal.

the number one thing that bothers me about this Alien is the reflection of the light in the Eye's of the creature. it just seems plastic the way the light shines on it. of course their eye's could be covered by something like a protective layer of some sort. strange.

the thing that makes me believe this is real is the way the creatures facial expressions seem very real when it starts choking or whatever it's doing at that point. you almost have a sense of compassion when you see this part. also strange.

so i am still on the fence about this and if it is a fake it is certainly a very good one especially since it has stood all this time without being found to be a fraud like most do.

just my 2

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
i have seen this before and i think its a fake and so is victor, all fake and out for their motives-

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
is this video real and do e.t.'s exist

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It has been five years since I've viewed this video or even entered a discussion on it.

"Victor" is no fake in my opinion. His reaction throughout the whole DVD and interviews resembles the same fear, apprehension and paranoia from all Area 51 employee's who hide their identity.

I passionately believe "Victor" is no Bob Lazar.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i definately believe this to be real. Look, if i were out to make a fake Alien video, and had the capabilities to do so, i wouldnt just have the alien sitting there. I believe this to be real because it makes sense. the government probably downed the ET's spacecraft, took him, wanted infromation, then the ET died. I dont know why this is so far fetched to believe!!!! Im sure there are hours and hours of alien footage, this is just our first glimpse.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
First off I would like to point out the FACT that everybody can agree on...(that ALIENS/EBE are from somewhere else BESIDES EARTH right??)
-With that said, How can you even try to compare HUMAN charactoristics(eye movement, head movement, how the light shines, yada yada yada) With an EBE/Alien from another planet/universe????

I personally think This VIDEO is the closest to the real thing in MY MIND!

....Oh yeah watch the video again and Observe how the Alien/ebe starts out sitting pretty much upright and progresses lower and lower as It becomes felling worse???

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm such a late-comer to this thread...to this conversation...to this entire phenomenon. But I've felt compelled to reply today, for what it's worth.

I stumbled across this video on youtube looking for UFO phenomenon. I was transfixed; some of the same things people in this thread listed as pointing towards the video to be fake I saw as reasons the video is authentic.

As to the quality of the video: I wasn't concerned. Victor claims the sound track was removed to protect the identity of the men in the video. Purportedly, the ET in the video communicates via telepathy. Nevertheless, the two human interviewers with their backs to the camera talk to each other with spoken word, I assume. That said, not sure what sort of information they would hope to gain from taping the interview; obviously, there shouldn't be anything visual they would gain. Secondly, there wouldn't be anything gained in audio form as the ET wouldn't use verbal language that is understandable to us.

This idea of how the grey communicates is of course a very common one within the UFO community.

Further regarding the poor quality of light: some people say that the greys have a black film, lid-like, that covers their eyes when in bright light. So there would be no blinking. What one is seeing supposedly is a black lens, underneath which is the actual eye. Shining a light into the black lens for evidence of "bleeding" seems logical to me.

Regarding the movements of the ET: the heart monitor does seem to correlate with an increased level of excitement/stress near the end of the video. All I can say is that to me, the ET's movements didn't look natural. Whether that implies a puppet, or an off-earthly visitor is debatable.

Lastly, I did have an emotional response to the video. I didn't feel good about it.

Of course, one also needs to note that there's a website selling a 90 minute DVD regarding the interview, with extra comments from Victor. So, in that sense, someone HAS made this out to be a commercial endeavor. I would think that such footage, if it did exist, would be highly classified, and anyone in possession of, or anyone distributing the footage, would be subject to criminal penalty under government law.

Still, at this point, with the interview being so widely known, the act of the government cracking down on the production company and whomever else would only led further credibility to this film's authenticity.

That's all. If anyone would like to discuss it more please U2U me.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think these creatures are kinda cute with there big eyes!~ The should let the poor thing go "Keeping aliens as pets is not cool!"

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
So anyway sorry to rehash an old topic. I wanted to share my thoughts pertaining to "Victor". For those who know "Victor" was the individual who smuggled the interview video out of the much talked about S4 location situated about 10 miles south of Groom lake. Nestled along the southern base of the mountain bordering the edge of Papoose lake.

I just got done listening to the Art Bell interview of "Victor" with special guest Sean David Morton. There are a few things I would like to outline below that are very interesting to me. If you have not listened to the interview you can listen here. Youtube link for Interview

Around the 5th part of the interview or so, "Victor" is asked some questions pertaining to the inner workings of the Facility he worked at. I came away very impressed with either his accuracy or ability to concoct a genuinely believable testimony relating to the operations at the S4 facility.

He was asked about how the workers eat on the lower levels of the facility and proceeded to explain there is a dumb waiter system, albeit low tech in nature but absolutely necessary to seperate service staff from the mission and/or SAP nature of the operations. He stated that the system has the food brought down on plates that jokingly either resemble on purpose or by coincidence Flying Saucers elevating or descending. I found that very interesting his ability to describe it with out sounding like he was pulling it out of his ass.

He also went on to describe some of the first signs he bore witness to that indicated getting something out might not be impossible. He stated during the interview that various Prohibited personnel effects were seen in and around peoples work areas. One can only assume that certain things were overlooked as they were deemed truly non threatening to the security.

Last but not least he referred to operations moving from Groom and S4 to other locations. As we all know by the shear tempo of the Janet Flights that operations have not completely moved from Groom, but I have a feeling S4 operations, if they existed just may have been moved to a completely new and renovated facility. There are vast parts of New Mexico and Utah that could and would be used to keep a SAP ongoing and functional. It may have been a location that was temporary at first but like most things in the Government it became permanent. Until crazy tales and unwanted attention accelerated it's move to a better facility.

There are more little nuances that made the Interview very believable, that can only be fully understood by listening to the interview as it get's really good by part 3.

CONCLUSION

Victor is either very brave or an amazing improvisational speaker only to be paralleled by an extreme sociopath.

BTW

I am pretty sure that if he did work there he no longer does (at the time of the interview) , because highly classified programs, such as the one described in the interview would no doubt require personnel to under go random Full Scope (Lifestyle) Polygraphs and at a minimum a CI (Counter Intelligence) Polygraph which would no doubt ask the very simple and basic question of the transport of Prohibited Items either into or out of that facility. Then again if you are a true sociopath....passing should be a walk in the park.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join