It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL INTERVIEW IS THIS CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO FACT OR FICTION? Background The color video footage, which lasts for a total of two minutes and fifty-five seconds, was apparently smuggled out of the secret Groom Lake "Area 51" facility in Nevada by a man referring to himself as "Victor". The video film depicts a Grey alien being interrogated at the government facility. The footage first came to light on the Art Bell radio show on 13th March, 1997 when ufologist Sean David Morton was interviewed. Morton claimed the interrogation was fairly recent, sometime in 1996, and that renowned UFO expert Bob Dean apparently cried at the advanced screening of the film. After claiming to have smuggled the film out of the Groom Lake facility in Nevada, Victor resolved to have the footage broadcast on network television as soon as possible in order to pulicly expose his claims. Victor believes that if his identity is discovered and he is subsequently assassinated, this would only further help to confirm the claims and authenticity behind the film. Victor approached many television companies in his attempts to show the footage to the public. He first approached Fox TV, who turned him down after the problems in authenticity they had when the Roswell autopsy footage was shown by them. Fox felt they were being deceived for a second time. Eventually, in July 1996, Victor found an independent production company in Los Angeles, California called Rocket Home Pictures Productions, who agreed to produce a documentary based around the interview. Morton was brought in by Rocket's president, Tom Coleman, to give his views, thus being the first "outsider" to view the footage. Contents Of The Video After seeing the interview footage, Morton provides a chilling and detailed description of what he saw: "The film was shot through a large plane of glass. There was no sound accompanying the images. The interview took place in a darkened room, lit with an eerie greenish glow, I could make out the silhouettes of two men, one dressed in military uniform with what appeared to be the stars on the epaulet of his jacket, and another more casually dressed man with his hand occassionally rubbing his forehead. They sat with their backs to the camera at one end of a long table, which was littered with wires, chords and microphones. There were what appeared to be medical devices. One in particular was blinking erratically, as if it was monitoring a very sick heart. And there sitting at the end of the table was a small, beige-skinned, black-eyed, bulbous headed creature, the like of which haunt the nightmares of thousands of unwilling abductees." Morton made many references to the creature's sick appearance and condition. The alien made very jerky movements and kept bobbing up and down. He continued to describe the apparently distressed state the creature was in. "Its skin was a pinkish beige, but the rest of the head looked purple and bruised, as if it had suffered severe contusions across the skull." The contents of the tape grew progressively more disturbing. Towards the end of the tape, the creature goes into what appears to be violent spasms, as if it was having a seizure. The mouth of the alien opens and closes before a foam begins to come out. At that point the heart monitor (as described by Morton) begins to start jumping wildly, at which point the man in the military looking uniform signals to a couple of medics, who rush into the frame and aid the alien. As the doctors treat the alien, the footage suddenly comes to an abrupt end. Fact or Fiction? The authenticity of the footage is seen differently by many people. Morton is convinced the footage is real due to strong relationships with stories of alien abductees and the information on the footage in the lower part of the frame. I myself am dubious, but do recognise the factors which lead to its possible true authenticity. The ET's appearance and features are recognisable as those mentioned by hundreds of abductees. Known as "The Gourdos" or the more feared "Grey" species, the alien is instantly recognisable by any Ufologist. Another factor helping the video's authenticity is the information etched into the bottom of the video. The footage has the characters DNI/27 burnt into the bottom line of the frame, along with what appears to be the time code numbers for date, minutes and seconds. The letters DNI could be an acronym for the Department of Naval Intelligence, the group responsible for the Area 51 base, a fact not many people know about. The DNI connection to Area 51 has been widely investigated. George Knapp, the TV journalist who encouraged Bob Lazar to go public with his knowledge has shown that Lazar's pay cheques from the time he claimed to be working at Area 51 had DNI stamped on them. Victor's Reasoning The best place to possibly determine the authenticity of the alien interview footage is the source, in this case a mysterious man known as Victor who won't reveal ANY specific details about himself in fear of discovery and assassination. If the man is telling the truth about his background at Area 51, then this is understandable. But how can the film be verified without any knowledge of it? The producer of the documentary, Jeff Broadstreet, does know how Victor took the footage from the base. Victor told him he managed to obtain a copy of the video when in an unsupervised moment. Broadstreet stated the following: "He was assisting in the process of downloading a large amount of video analogue tape to storage on DVD or digital video disc." He further explains that Victor deliberately removed the audio track to protect the identity of the men in the video and to also help protect his own anonymity. Victor also told the producer that he thought the man on the left, who is seen with his hand to his head during much of the segment, is a military telepath apparently used to assist in communication with the creature. Since the creature is obviously in a great deal of distress, when Broadstreet asked if the creature died later, Victor replied cryptically, "I'm not sure, but I know it was retired from the interview process." According to Victor, the contents of the removed audio track involved an attempt at trying to obtain some form of technological information from the alien about the coordinates of a ship or object. He does not know, or wouldn't tell, whether the alien was attending the interview voluntarily or against his will after he had been recovered from some UFO crash retrieval operation.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It - Is - A - Fake

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Anyone have a link to the video?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I read the above article and this is my conclusion....

It is real...it is real in the sense of all the recent historic information that is now among the masses regarding aliens and ufo's. Someone wants this information leaked whether it is true or not. What needs to be determined is why. Why are we being bombarded by aliens and ufo information? What is the agenda in regards to this? My sense is that it has to do with the agenda of those who want to control people. It is a massive world-wide Hegelian Dialectic.

The process of the Hegelian Dialectic is the idea that conflict causes or creates history.

"In Hegelian terms, an existing force (thesis) generates a counterforce (antithesis). Conflict between the two forces results in the forming of a synthesis. Then the process starts all over again: Thesis vs. antithesis results in synthesis."

So again, the question is, why are we being fed all this information about aliens and ufo's on such a large scale? If it isn't true then someone has an amazing agenda.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by Cocco]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Didn't they interview "victor" on the discovery channel one time?

[edit on 18-6-2004 by porque]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

Here you go! www.ufocasebook.com...

Note: You must have Real Player installed on your machine to view the video.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Cocco the agenda is money. People create fakes to get rich quick or to make a living at selling books about nonsense so they don't have to get their butt up every day and go to work like most of us. Sean David Morton is a terrible predictor of the future and I don't know how he got the claim as a "ufologist". I wish I remembered the site...try google...but the site tracked past predictions of Morton and many others and boy are these guys lousy.

Now I do agree with you about there being some truth behind the flood of info, but you have to be very selective about where this info is coming from and do some background checks on it. Honestly, when the military has people coming forward and saying this stuff isn't ours and especially when you look back at the 40's and 50's UFO reports where these craft were doing things that might be plausible today but in no way were in existance on Earth at that time...you really only can come to one conclusion. But just because aliens may very much be here, doesn't mean you should listen to the latest guy on Coast 2 Coast who says he's got the "real" story.

The thing I like about this Victor film is that the "grey" is pink! Which has been stated by some ex-military as being the color of the aliens. They supposedly have silver/grey jumpsuits, yet their skin tone is reportedly a pinkish-pale-grey color. Unfortunately this video is just too unprovable to really say yea or nay and unless this Victor guy comes out and can prove he worked there then all this is just something to say hmmmm. And having Morton's name attached to this video in any way makes it very suspicious.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
It - Is - A - Fake

You people make me laugh ....Nice short answers with one purpose ....Plant the seed of doubt..Don't just say it's a fake without a valid reason, If it is a fake then we need to see valid arguments why?? the same as we need valid arguments for it's authenticity. I personally am in two minds, questions I have are 1. why are they shining lights in it's eyes and grappling with it?? 2. Why is the video poor quality I worked in Navy intel and Know there are military Video and photographers who could make it very clear, what was the purpose of filming this to the military?/ ..It seems EVERYTIME a post is made with a photograph or video or ufo ..Someone ALWAYS shouts 'Fake' but with NO supporting evidence ..Jeez < Shakes head >

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
just looking at the image its looks fake to me. it looks like some guy wearing an alien suit.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
if it was an interview i just wan to know what was said.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hi im new here

Just in Answer to Mindsmog
1. why are they shining lights in it's eyes and grappling with it??

I saw this documentry on tv
There were interviewing the alien, and after a length of time apparently it began to choke, which was due to our climate etc etc etc yada yada yada

For me..... is it real of fake ?
Jurys out on this one.

Love this site btw ....kind of addictive aint it ?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

Originally posted by mpeake

Here you go! www.ufocasebook.com...

Note: You must have Real Player installed on your machine to view the video.

Great job finding the link 'MrMulder'. Good point 'Mindswog' abou the video being a fake, why the poor quality?

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
First of all, Bob Lazar is a real fake. Don't trust him.

You people make me laugh ....Nice short answers with one purpose ....Plant the seed of doubt..

Oh, and people shouldn't doubt what they see? That is the path to ignorance. I don't accept every conspircay and alien video there are, I try to look at both the "believer" side, and the "skeptics". I suggest people to do this. Alongside with checking the source, who said it, what channels are sending it? etc...

1. why are they shining lights in it's eyes and grappling with it??

Good point. But ask yourself this: how do people communicate with the alien? Can we understand what it says? etc...

2. Why is the video poor quality I worked in Navy intel and Know there are military Video and photographers who could make it very clear, what was the purpose of filming this to the military?

Well, because if the footage would be clear, we would probably see the fake right away. The hoaxers want us to wonder wheter it is a real alien or not.

/ ..It seems EVERYTIME a post is made with a photograph or video or ufo ..Someone ALWAYS shouts 'Fake' but with NO supporting evidence ..Jeez < Shakes head >

What else should people do? Do you have supporting evidence that the footage is real?

Why doesn't people ask themselves how these tapes really get out? The Alien Autopsy got out, yet, we only recieved the copy. This movie was copied too. Wow, so they can get anything but the original out of any military installation... hmm... strange. I'm sure there will be another one, and another one after that one, and so on.

And when the day comes when a really good fake is released, and people believe in it, then they will continue their story with books, info, and so on. Everything to sell and get money for their hoax, if not make another one.

it looks like some guy wearing an alien suit.

Looks like a doll to me..., more like a lage muppet.

He further explains that Victor deliberately removed the audio
track to protect the identity of the men in the video and to also
help protect his own anonymity.

How does he expect us to believe the footage, and ever get to the truth, if we can't ever hear anything they said?

George Knapp, the TV journalist who encouraged Bob Lazar to go public with his knowledge has shown that Lazar's pay cheques from the time he claimed to be working at Area 51 had DNI stamped on them.

Another thing that makes it even more faked. As I said, Lazar is a fake. George Knapp is, apparently, a sloppy journalist by the way. The DNI could very well proove to be a link between the fakes.

Also, note that they never mention why the room is so dark. "Victor" doesn't even mentions if the alien is alergic or something. Yet, it is strange. Let's assume they kept the room dark because the alien don't or can't see in bright areas, then why do the doctors shine flashlights into the creature's eyes?

Rocket Home Pictures Productions

Not exactly CNN or Fox TV, is it?

Victor believes that if his identity is discovered and
he is subsequently assassinated, this would only further help to
confirm the claims and authenticity behind the film.

I find this most ironic. The Alien Autopsy flick didn't proove the source material, so "they" (the ones knowing it all about aliens and etc) didn't have a need to cover it up, let alone kill anyone.

Now, this movie has been aired without any proof. See where this is going? If the first and second can't be prooved, or even won't, then what reason are there for people to believe that any future footage is real? Because if the day comes when a real footage is aired, people won't believe it because there have been so much hoaxes and claims, and no proof at all, that they don't have any reason to even watch the "real footage". Know what I mean?

The footage first came to light on the Art Bell radio show on
13th March, 1997 when ufologist Sean David Morton was interviewed.

I've heard some bad things about this Art Bell. Why air it there? Why not air it to the general public first, and then to UFOlogists?

Lot's of stuff here...

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz

Alien Comments:

It was a long flight. I do not enjoy coach that much. I will say I have enough frequent flier miles to fly from here to Pluto and back ten times.

Your pizza is delicious though I prefer to leave off the anchovies.

You mean to tell me the Cubs still have not won a world series?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I don't think this will ever be proved or disproved, but I will say that it is a pretty convincing video. The fact that "Victor" does not want to be identified proves that this is not some sort of money making scheme trying to reap a profit from a hoax. Although, if this video was snagged the way it was explained above, I would not be surprised if the person has already been offed. I'm sure the government knows exactly who was working with the video downloads-to-dvd and if they did, this person either would have to

1. Get out of the country
  2. Shave his/her head and become a hermit
  3. Last but not least, stick his/her head between legs and kiss butt goodby

So my opinion on this really doesn't state a conclusion, but it raises more questions. Although the video looks real enough-the means by which the video was aquired leads me to believe that it is a hoax. It is possible that the information on how the video was taken could have been fabricated just to place responsibility on an innocent person though. Another thing that is very convincing is the info on the bottom of the video.

Anyway, good post... I love this kind of stuff!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I looked at the video - the "alien" is a puppet. The flashlights are used to make him look extra strange. This is total garbage. THIS is why people think that people who believe in aliens are nuts.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz

Yeah and what language they used, did the alien happen to speak English?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kata
The fact that "Victor" does not want to be identified proves that this is not some sort of money making scheme trying to reap a profit from a hoax.

I think that the fact that Victor can�t be identified is because there�s no Victor and never been. The hoaxers created this character because the video must had an origin. "Victor" may not have made a nickel from this, but what about the people producing the TV shows? I doubt they did it just to reveal the truth to people...

I agree with Mynaeris, it is a puppet for me. Dimly light to make it harder to see the strings (HA!)

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I think that the fact that Victor can�t be identified is because there�s no Victor and never been. The hoaxers created this character because the video must had an origin. "Victor" may not have made a nickel from this, but what about the people producing the TV shows? I doubt they did it just to reveal the truth to people...

Your have a very valid point. That is why I had said that this probably will never be proven or disproven simply because I can rebut by saying to you "Prove to me that Victor doesn't exist". I completely agree that this may be a hoax, but my personal opinion is not that it IS real, but it looks authentic to me.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Alien Interview: Area 51 Documentary...

66.90.75.92... 51 interview.torrent

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join