learn more

ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrowingConspiracy
if your gonna video tape a alien why have such crappy resolution? i seen this video and it looks faker than hover cars.

There you go. Let's just think about this for a minute...

You have a sick alien, and you want information from him (it). It's very important, so you want to get the best possible recording. The alien could die at any time, so have doctors waiting. It's also very secret.

* So naturally what you want to do is drag him into a darkened room.
* Then you turn a camera on him but not so much that you can see him clearly. Keep the lights low and don't bother to maybe, I dunno, increase the aperture of the camera so you can see him.
* Make him sit in a short chair. Why give him a tall chair, or make him stand?
* Clutter up the picture frame with some stuff like time code and agency I.D., to make it easier for Fox to edit someday. Remember, this is a historical record!
* Keep the doctors away until they're absolutely needed, though.
* But make sure they wear masks to protect themselves from alien viruses.
* When the alien has an attack, whatever you do, don't move it! Just pat his back and wipe his mouth.
* And since you spent all that time making sure the camera angles and lighting were perfect to capture the moment, for heaven's sake don't let the doctors block the view of the alien! Even if it makes it harder to save his life.
* Make the doctor on the right reach all the way over the top of the alien's head to do the work.

Yeah, it all makes perfect, realistic sense. This is exactly how it would look if somebody was making a monumentally historic film of an interview with a dying alien. I'm glad they took extra care and didn't spare any expense.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
thats just it nobodys supose to see the tape the people that film it have had up close and personal contact with aliens its nothing out of the normal procedures once again the tape dosen't show you any elaborate footage of some autopsy are distract you from the issue at hand its a camera positioned for a interveiw that's all it shows and if you had eyes that big you might be a little sensitve to direct light this dosen't try and sell you anything there's nothing to buy here except for your attenion to a interveiw there's a million things you and I could think of not to say that a interview is not one but that would have to be the most non creative way and to sum everything up alex jones had a military expert identify that encryption at the bottom of the tape and was authenticated to be from the department of naval intelligence a sector inside area 51 that handels that sh1t.:

[edit on 24-3-2006 by poopie37]

[edit on 24-3-2006 by poopie37]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hi
I didnt check the video from the site but i have one i found that has the guys voice in it. He deeppended his voice on an editor so he wudnt be recognized. He explains a lot of intersting stuff. Maybe this will help prove it its real. Press play and turn up the volume to hear wat he is saying
link
If you listen anyone who says that there shining it in the eyes the doctors arent. He explains that. The room is dark and the lights the medical men use are to look up the naval cavities. he also said something about diseases spreading from human to alien and visa versa. Our bacteria doesnt affect them but was shone that it does reproduce on them. he also talked about 50 years ago an alien infested a human with an alien or something. watch it it tells you everything

Mod Edit: Link format edited. Please review this post.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hi
I didnt check the video from the site but i have one i found that has the guys voice in it. He deeppended his voice on an editor so he wudnt be recognized. He explains a lot of intersting stuff. Maybe this will help prove it its real. Press play and turn up the volume to hear wat he is saying

If you listen anyone who says that there shining it in the eyes the doctors arent. He explains that. The room is dark and the lights the medical men use are to look up the naval cavities. he also said something about diseases spreading from human to alien and visa versa. Our bacteria doesnt affect them but was shone that it does reproduce on them. he also talked about 50 years ago an alien infested a human with an alien or something. watch it it tells you everything

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I HAVE SEEN A FEW EXTRA-/TERRESTRIALS AND SO FAR NOBODY HAS PRODUCED ANY PHOTOS OR VIDEOS CORRECTLY DEPICTING ANY THAT HAS VISITED ME.

THEY ALL LOOK LIKE SUPER HERO CARTOON CHARACTERS, JUST LIKE SUPER FRIENDS OR WOLVERINE THE MOVIE IS A GOOD EXAMPLE. THAT IS THE TRUTH.

THE LITTLE GRAY GUYS EVERYONE SEES IS NOT THE BEING SEEN IN THE VIDEO OR THE ZETA PICTURE. THEY ARE CUTE LIKE TWIKI IN BUCKROGERS.

REALLY MAKES YOU WONDER ABOUT T.V. AND MOVIES.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have adressed issues in other threads and contradictory information about the tapes author and the footage itself. It is bogus Rick Baker who has won awards for special effects said he could have done better and I agree.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What i dont understand is, what was he trying to do by smuggling this tape from the millitary instaltion? i mean nobody knows who he is, nobody knows if its real or not...really he nothing to gain but one thing and this has been discused on a recent thread of mine -

Originally posted by Spiderj

On a more deeper level i would like to know what it is that really drives these people to take everyone for a ride like this, money? fame? humor?

Oh collective you were close, so close but unfortunately the answer we were looking for was Ego... that's EGO...so you won't be going on to the bonus round.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

This is just based on my own experiences in dealing with hoaxers so I'm always willing to be proven wrong. In the end the money and fame are very limited and there are actually better ways to make more money.

In my opinion at least. And I should say of course I'm judging this person off what I've seen here and not a personal investigation. Again, always open to the fact that I may be prejudiced from previous experience, but I highly doubt it.

And of course there are the ones who are just plain nuts, but this instance would (again in my opinion) be filed under ego driven hoax...like 99% of all hoaxes.

Doesn't mean you shouldnt keep looking for the truth. I've been in this for a very long time and I have never found true, verifiable proof.

But I still believe, so I keep looking.

Spiderj

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This would be the case if i were to say that this tape were indeed a fake, but given the analysis im just not shure. Its one of 2 things -
1. They have really done their homework and produced a very controversial video, that is yet to be proven fake.

2. Its a ginuine alien interview conducted at Area 51. Plain and simple.

What i would really like to know is has there been any statements given by the US goverment reguarding this video? their responce would shurly make this a little easyer to work out.

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 6-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
As said, unless someone comes forward and says proves that the footage is real then nobody will ever know.

I personally think that the time code has been added later, it's so easy to do that it can be done in seconds, it doesn't looked burnt in. The aliens head looks as if it's been controlled with strings as well. I don't know why but the docs who came in just look as if they don't know what their doing and their randomly pointing and shining lights in the aliens face.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This is a very authentic piece of footage that could indeed be real and which I have been wondering for a few months.

Victor says that this was filmed at S4 and he has seen the being, But wasnt present at that specific interview. The tape was shot through a pane of glass and there was sound with this interview, Only victor erased the sound to protect the indetity and so that family/friends would not recognize the voice of the interviewer or medics.

I think this could be real but I am not dismissing the idea of it being a hoax mainly because I dont see how he could smuggle that tape out of the facility and not be caught.

When the medics come into the picture, I am not quite sure if they are helping the being or threatening it, It isnt entirely clear. Personally it looks like they are trying to make the being respond but I cant say for sure. If this is true and thats the case then employees there are not aware of how pointless the things they are doing are, And also how cruel.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have just shifted the pitch of the guy who is talking over the interview video, does he sound like anyone you know of?

Do you want me to add it to the vid?

www.freefileupload.net.../180706/1153241434/voice_rip.mp3

edit: the guy at the very start of the clips that says "...what we see" - he sounds like the guy talking through the clip.

[edit on 18/7/06 by Towards Omega]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Man, everytime I check this thread, that ugly little bugger creeps me out.

If you can get a hold of a hi-res dvd rip of the production do it, the grey's facial movements (really can't see it in the low res) really make it seem life-like. I can't really put my finger on real or really well done hoax.

Legit or fake, it still gives me the Heebie-Jeebies.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I agree DropInABucket..despite whether is real or not that video creeped the bejesus out of me too..and still does after all this time.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I am having problems viewing the video or DL it???

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
ALIEN INTERVIEW?
sure...This is what i say when i see such a s..., and i menage to compare VICTOR voice on ART BELL
show when he (VICTOR)was a guest with SEAN D.MORTON...
...Compare with a voice of Whitley Strieber and you get Whitley Strieber voice..
this guy is fake and alien interview is fake...
Do your own research and you will see what i m talking about..

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i think thers a possibility that this is real.

but at some time and point someone is gonna come out an say they faked it for attention.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This was my first time seeing this!
All I can say is this.. 2 years ago my wife of 6 years passed away.. After her death I was very devistated.. For many nights after her death I had these very intense dreams of Grey's hovering over my body while I was sleeping.. I will never forget looking into their eyes so deeply! They spoke to me threw their eyes, and it was very soothing to me, as they where very sad for me aswell becasue they knew how much I loved her, and that was something they wanted to learn more about.
Within the eyes I saw saddness for my saddness, they really felt sad for me! And ever since those dreams I knew in my heart that they are very curious about human emotions, and how love affects us threw loss..
Now seeing this video gave me chills!!! The eyes! its in the eyes! I now was feeling pain for this creature as they felt for me at one time!
If it wasnt for these dreams and esp feelings I would say it was a fake, but I cant say its a fake becasue of the way the Eyes made me feel inside!
I dont know how else to explain this feeling, other than emotions run deeper than any ocean, and I tend to trust my feelings before I go with my logic.. Logic tells me that they would fake this to either make money, or to just simply disinform the masses so when the real deal did come out, people would scream another FAKE!
But I dont feel this way, I feel as if it was in pain! Ive seen this before in my visions and dreams, they are very emotional attached to us humans somehow! And for those that are senstive to this know just what I mean! Im at a loss for words right now, logic also tells me that I miss her so much that maybe this video reminds me of her in a way, threw those dreams.. but my heart is saying otherwise. No more comments..

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Probably these aliens are nothing more than the orcs in LORD of THE RINGS.
The dark sorcerer Sauron took Elves and turned them into orcs after torturing them, etc.

Probably what happened here...and why no alien disclosure.
The government(s) have been working for some time on "creating" life...or rather distorting it by using real, innocent people. Bet you this theory hasnt been around much...kind of disturbing if you were to think that those "leading" us had the potential to do such a thing...but it wouldnt seem to far from being possible. After all look at all the innocent children destroyed and mutated from wars and biological weapons, etc.

So perhaps, after they perfected their "orc" species, and brainwashed them (like in the movie the island with Ewan McGregor) to believe they have had a different life elsewhere, they will tell us of the aliens.

Strange stuff...

Peace

Dalen

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
First off, those who are just saying its fake without reasoning are the scum of the subject. The lowest levels of this thread. Second, a majority of the people saying this is fake with reasons, none of these reasons are with actual facts. In other words, their own opinions, which quite frankly, doesnt make them right. And finally, I am not saying that I am 100% right, but I think that with all the research I have done that I have more say than a majority of the people on this website.

Now, my purpose is not to persuade anyone into any direction of any kind, but more to help understand my point of view where I stand.

First point to be made about that interview video. None of you can prove that it is a puppet. Name some key factors that lead you to this conclusion. I dont see any. Are any of you puppeteers or puppet makers? Didnt think so. So you cant say its a puppet or anything like that. The lights being shined into the eyes, if you actually read or heard the possible reasoning, specifically said by Victor, that the medic was checking the nose and jaw areas of the Visitors face. The reason for this was because the Visitors mouth was foaming and dripping of saliva which also explains the whiping of the mouth.

Next, how many of you have actually put some research into this? Ever heard of 'Project Crystal Knight'? Aka 'Project Serpo'. This was a project that dealt with 12 americans from the US military volentarely going to this Visitors planet via alien transport. This might be one of those hard to believe things, but you know nothing of it. Maybe you should read about it. www.serpo.org
Anyways, these 12 people were sent there to investigate the planet. Only 8 returned. One died on the way there, 2 stayed there, one died there, and 8 came back. Unfortunatly they all died within 10 years of this operation.

Next, all you people who say that all this UFO, ET blah blah is fake, how do you know? It is impossible that in our ENTIRE, UNMEASURABLE, INFINATE universe that we are the only ones here. You all are just being stubborn and one day it will bite you in the ass. Especially the ones saying this is all fake. What are you gonna do IF this all happens to be true? Sure gonna feel like a dumbass for making false conclusions, and while making them, at the same time not knowing what your talking about.

I am sure there is more to say but this is it for now. Just remember that there are endless possibilities and people shooting all of them down with false analogies and what not.

Convo Over.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The puppet is fake but the intelligence inside communicating is as real as you and I.

AA

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0610137
First off, those who are just saying its fake without reasoning are the scum of the subject. The lowest levels of this thread. Second, a majority of the people saying this is fake with reasons, none of these reasons are with actual facts. In other words, their own opinions, which quite frankly, doesnt make them right. And finally, I am not saying that I am 100% right, but I think that with all the research I have done that I have more say than a majority of the people on this website.

Now, my purpose is not to persuade anyone into any direction of any kind, but more to help understand my point of view where I stand.

First point to be made about that interview video. None of you can prove that it is a puppet. Name some key factors that lead you to this conclusion. I dont see any. Are any of you puppeteers or puppet makers? Didnt think so. So you cant say its a puppet or anything like that. The lights being shined into the eyes, if you actually read or heard the possible reasoning, specifically said by Victor, that the medic was checking the nose and jaw areas of the Visitors face. The reason for this was because the Visitors mouth was foaming and dripping of saliva which also explains the whiping of the mouth.

Next, how many of you have actually put some research into this? Ever heard of 'Project Crystal Knight'? Aka 'Project Serpo'. This was a project that dealt with 12 americans from the US military volentarely going to this Visitors planet via alien transport. This might be one of those hard to believe things, but you know nothing of it. Maybe you should read about it. www.serpo.org
Anyways, these 12 people were sent there to investigate the planet. Only 8 returned. One died on the way there, 2 stayed there, one died there, and 8 came back. Unfortunatly they all died within 10 years of this operation.

Next, all you people who say that all this UFO, ET blah blah is fake, how do you know? It is impossible that in our ENTIRE, UNMEASURABLE, INFINATE universe that we are the only ones here. You all are just being stubborn and one day it will bite you in the ass. Especially the ones saying this is all fake. What are you gonna do IF this all happens to be true? Sure gonna feel like a dumbass for making false conclusions, and while making them, at the same time not knowing what your talking about.

I am sure there is more to say but this is it for now. Just remember that there are endless possibilities and people shooting all of them down with false analogies and what not.

Convo Over.

HOORAY!!! well said my friend. A word of advice to all of you skeptics....WATCH THE WHOLE DOCUMENTARY!!! b4 you yell FAKE FAKE FAKE!!! ohh FAKE FAKE FAKE!!! PUPPET PUPPET PUPPET!!!

Critical Question>>You wanna compare HUMAN anatomy to the anatomy of an EBE??? Did it EVER dawn upon any of you brilliant naysayers to even THINK that the anatomy of these beings is DIFFERENT than ours? NO spine or muscular system????? So yes, lets remove YOUR spine and muscles and see how YOUR puppet head deals with gravity??!!
Here is another thought to chew on...did any of you ever THINK that those are LENSES covering the eyes? wow!

great rant...some of you deserved it.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by solarstorm]

[edit on 7-11-2006 by solarstorm]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join