It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
just to give my 2 cents on the topic..
and in the spirit of disscussion here...

It- Is- A- Real- Deal
over and out...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I think this is fake. it is providing more quetions than answers.

1) The audio was removed to protect who exactly, this kind of operation
would have been carefully logged by military. I think it the makers of
this video have thought well about been debunked.

2) How was communication established with the alien.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mpeake

Here it is:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thesun

nothing mentioned so far is not in any way solid proof of fake....

nor otherwise unfortunately...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's interesting that after so many years that this hasn't been verified as a hoax yet. How long before alien autopsy was released before it was reported to have been hoaxed?

This video does seem to give the impression to me of some type of puppet by the head movements. I highly doubt an alien that uses telepathy would use it's energy this way.

The way it was done just seems too hokey even if it was real. There was also some story about this one species having the ability to leave it's body at will and take over another. This might be common with many of these various space traveling aliens through cloning and artifical bodies that we claim as an OBE.

I would think a good special effects studio would produce a much more believable video.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I showed this to two women I know who are RN nurses. To bad we don't have the rest of the video because they said it looked like they were about to do an emergency tracheotomy at the end. Which might be why they guy was saying he was having a hard time watching it. Apparently the procedure isn't pleasant to watch. Not saying its real that just what they got out of it.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The more i watch this the more it looks real. Right before the doc's come in it look like its coughing or choking.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Although there is something creepy about the video, and it is not easy to dismiss it as an out and out fake there are some things that I have noticed. Firstly, if the alien is breathing and in distress, then why is there no water vapor on the glass which is directly in front of it. At one point you can see that the head of the alien touches the glass, causing the skin to compress slightly as it presses against it... so it is virtually within inches of the glass. Although you could say it can't breathe and is choking, and that is why there is no vapor... you have to draw the line somewhere.

Secondly, if the suite is kept dark for the aliens, assuming that they are sensitive to light, then why dose the aliens eyes not react at all to the torches being shone directly into the eyes. Surely any living thing would close their eyes, especially if in such a dark surrounding, and with eyes being sensitive to light as allegedly the 'Grays' are.

Having said that I am inclined to believe this video, as it has still not been proven to be a hoax unlike the alien autopsy footage etc. It is well done, I remember showing this to a group of very skeptical friends when it first came out, and they were laughing as expected until that is the footage started and they all were silent. As I said before there is something creepy about this video, but then good special effects can also reproduce that effect. It may be worth flipping the image horizontally, and watching again from a different perspective to see if it still looks real or not.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by David H N]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Very interesting video.

Victor, the person who supplied the video segment did an additional interview on Coast to Coast AM in 1997. I have been searching for this interview for some time now and I finally found it.

It can be downloaded here:

Coast to Coast AM interview with Victor

I think this interview is very good. It's over an hour long and Victor goes into many details surrounding the video. Alot of questions which were also being asked in this thread get answered.
In my opinion the Coast to Coast interview really puts this Alien Interview video into context and this is what finally made me decide for myself the video is authentic.

So for anyone who is interested in the Alien Interview tape I highly recommend listening to the Coast to Coast interview which I linked above.
The whole radio show is on the audio file. The actual interview with Victor starts at about 36 minutes if I remember correctly.

Enjoy.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I would love to hear Clifford Stone's opinion of the Alien Interview video because I trust that he will be completely honest in his appraisal of it.

I hope someone asks him about it because he's been here answering questions in this forum for a few days now and now might be a good time to find out what he thinks about it.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The room is kept dark more for the sake of the telepath. It has to do with being less distracted with the visual/auditory environment--so the telepath could easily maintain attention and awareness of the being; the being is coming down to their 'level'. An appropriate place might be a grey room like when remote viewing (CRV). It's not difficult for the EBE.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindsmog

heres my supporting evidence:aliens are not real get a grip ifthere were such things as aliens why cum to our planet and disturb us when there are literally millions and i mean millions of planets out there which pretty much would deem it pretty impossible 4 them to find us in the first place,and to assume that they got here is to assume that they are smarter than us and ifthat is the case then how r they gettin caught by the military.................

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
OH Yes You all made your doctor at alienology??? You know how aliens look and you know how the move? You even know they using telepathy! Damn! You are so smart!

Who the hell told you?

If this is a puppet or a mask, show me a website where I can buy it!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devilnitro28
If this is a puppet or a mask, show me a website where I can buy it!

Well bring alot of cash if you want to buy something like the Alien Interview "puppet". Furthermore it can take years to learn to operate that kind of puppet, just look at Yoda from Star Wars.

I still find it interesting that this is still not proven a hoax. The debunkers just cannot come up with anything, so they resort to parroting Rick Baker who said it's a puppet and he can do better. Well in my opinion Rick Baker is full of ***. He talks alot but clearly that's all he does because 12 years after his claims he still hasn't produced anything similar.

Nobody has given good arguments for the "puppet" theory and CGI was not available at the time. This leaves the debunkers without ammo to rip apart the footage so they just ignore the case. So until proven a hoax I'm going to assume the footage is real.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
if you folks are still lookinf for the interview here is the link.

video.google.com...

and as for my opinion on the video. i'm still up in the air on this one i pull more towards fake but without someone coming foward after so many years i would like to think it might be real.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Devilnitro28

Well, the research conducted at SRI by Uri Geller, Ingo Swann & Hal Puthoff seems to suggest that remote influencing is not outside the realm of human experience, so following this logic, there is the potential for much more investigation. Although the subject of telepathy remains unsubstantiated to coffee table book science, the aforementioned people have conducted experiments under scientific rigors which yielded results that suggest that it indeed appears that telepathy or something akin to this idea exists. There may not be the science to "back it up", but it must be remembered that existing science does not account for all phenomena under (or over) the sun--this is should be self evident to the layman.

The principles of flight existed before man discovered and utilized them. Accordingly, the same applies to experiences and phenomena that we will meet in the future--otherwise we can pack our bags and go home now as we know it all. This is unscientific thinking. There is an obligation in science to explore the evidence regardless of where it takes the experiment, as to posit an outset from the beginning, would be the antithesis of any new discovery--the definition of reductionism.

The question should be: do we have the correct instruments to quantitatively evaluate the footage? Remember, that our science is our constraints and may not be the framework for which this can be measured. The point being, can someone who does not "believe" in telepathy participate in the evaluation of a faculty that appears to exist outside his/her known science? Does a persons associations constitute real evidence (puppet)?

The footage looks typical of any documenting process. The incidentals are what are worthy of further study as they indicate the nature of of which these "interviews" were conducted. The explanations by the "insider" are reasonable, and even very human, for someone under exceptional circumstances.

Anyone with a healthy sense of reason understands that what is seen in the video and the greater field of ufology/ET research is a very real phenomena that is occurring here...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mpeake

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Once again the video "has been removed"-this speaks volumes to its truth.Anyone else able to produce this interview?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Why does the alien fidget so much? It looks like someone is trying too hard to make it look alive. Also notice for all of its fidgeting, the hand never moves. So, it likes to constantly move its head around, but not its hand?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join