It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So, life is not "real"?
It's just all a hologram?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Its more akin to this, your soul is placed into a technology, akin to a tv/dvd player with pixels that are erected by the lasers/stars/projectors, so that we "share" images in this matrix. You enter a movie, without knowing its a movie. Note, you exist already, have always existed, and will always exist, without beginning or endign, unlike the views of some who post here. And its akin to saying to your family, be back in a second. Now thats a proverbial second in No Time, for time is just a program in your mind, and all things are happeinging simultaneously though our consicousness prefers sequencing.

In that proverbial second you do return, for there is no second in No Time, and our entire time program, though it could take ages in this hologram technology to learn to love and care for others profoundly, their well being, it is only that "sec". However in that second they realize how much pain we're going through, for our experiences are very real to us, and many help us every chance they get, and a team is with us every step of the way.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I did hear that life on Earth is like a "second" compared to the after-life realm or whatever realm after death. A very "slow motion scene" I guess could be said.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

I did hear that life on Earth is like a "second" compared to the after-life realm or whatever realm after death. A very "slow motion scene" I guess could be said.

First intelligent thing I've read yet here.

People that astral surf know this without a doubt.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Its more akin to this, your soul is placed into a technology, akin to a tv/dvd player with pixels that are erected by the lasers/stars/projectors, so that we "share" images in this matrix. You enter a movie, without knowing its a movie. Note, you exist already, have always existed, and will always exist, without beginning or endign, unlike the views of some who post here. And its akin to saying to your family, be back in a second. Now thats a proverbial second in No Time, for time is just a program in your mind, and all things are happeinging simultaneously though our consicousness prefers sequencing.

incorrect the technology is what creates the soul firstly from a imprint, Dont speak of things you know nothing about you seems to absorb data and alter it to your ow wishful thinking.

In that proverbial second you do return, for there is no second in No Time, and our entire time program, though it could take ages in this hologram technology to learn to love and care for others profoundly, their well being, it is only that "sec". However in that second they realize how much pain we're going through, for our experiences are very real to us, and many help us every chance they get, and a team is with us every step of the way.

cycles and back and forth between 5th density realm of comtemplation never beyond it until are harvested into 4th density STO. A soul can go through the recylcing/wiping process for eternity if it never learns consciously.

Your asumptions are reason you are wiped a decision now to be determined by your actions over next few years, we do notice your adjustments occurs based on information you recieve of others and then you add your own spin it with your own perspective, this creating of distortion can result in consequences.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

So, life is not "real"?
It's just all a hologram?

Indeed a hologram but your way of learning to develop a soul complex so can be harvested and eventually progress outside of the quarantined world. Actually what you know as universe is layers of holographic created densites each with own criteria and learning purposes in which to transcend through requires completion of the lessons, it doesnt matter if you are most positive person on the planet if you ignore the lessons then their is consequence as well to create opportunity of rebalance.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Well its a time program here. And time is not only a program but its based on orbits. So if you were to program a robot to experience your day in 15 minutes your time, you would disappear to him. To you, he would be moving in slow motion. ET_MAN, shows pictures of Higher Selves/Creators/Designers reading our lives in a journal or newspaper. So we would be standing still to them.

In systems with planets circling large stars, which would be huge projectors and reflect larger consciousness. They also would see us as standing still, or moving in slow motion, such as Bellatrix/Orion, an Orion priesthood planet. We would not see them, they'd be stealthed or phased to us.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chezs

Yes some of us have ability to see from Godtime hence why we can see your outcome based on current moment and direction of your development, we have been trying to warn people about the dangers of being too positive when the universe is designed to create balance. People have to now accept that these things can happen and that you have no control over natural mechanisms that nature install for catalyst opportunitys of growth, else how can we allow you outside fo this density if cant even accept the events which create the opportunity.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Well its a time program here. And time is not only a program but its based on orbits. So if you were to program a robot to experience your day in 15 minutes your time, you would disappear to him. To you, he would be moving in slow motion. ET_MAN, shows pictures of Higher Selves/Creators/Designers reading our lives in a journal or newspaper. So we would be standing still to them.

In systems with planets circling large stars, which would be huge projectors and reflect larger consciousness. They also would see us as standing still, or moving in slow motion, such as Bellatrix/Orion, an Orion priesthood planet. We would not see them, they'd be stealthed or phased to us.

you so want to be considered divine that you prevent yourself from becoming it as does many, it is ironic because all people had to do was follow the teachings layed out for them through this cycle that beings the hidden truths behind each religion and comparing and combining until see the bigger picture and also merging with modern science.

Yet so many live through ego wanting their own egocentric perspectives on what divine paths are and what lessons are and alter distort and makes things worse for others therefore creating karma for themself in doing so without realising they are doing it, example is your teachings without even understanding anything you are saying which is clear to us that you distort what others teach and make own spin about it, we wonder all those years of seeking something to make you feel good cause of life struggles now that you found a confort zone you dont want to leave it even if that zone is a lie itself.

We have told you something important for you to understand yet you continuely ignore it, we told you for your own good cause we are who we say we are and can see your outcome, your intentions are good and only reason we continued to try awakening you from your slumber.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Ok, I want to ask you this now:
1. Is there such thing as a 4th Density Negative Polarity world or 4th Density Positive Polarity world?
2. Is "Zero-Point time" going to be experienced by every person in the year 2012?
3. Is the week of December 12, 2012 through December 21, 2012 one of the most important weeks ever?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The only one talking about Divinity is you. The whole question of divinity is something that is not my belief in, as infinity equalizes all. Something ET_MAN has posted as well. Though Love and Infinity are entanglements we may share, so I prefer to use the term Love. If there is a cheat where there is a benevolent wonderful loving Creator, behind the whole program in infinity, I will be happy to discover this.

But the reality is everyone, every single soul in existence who can question its existence and say I am/consciousness, is eternal, wtihout beginning or ending. If you plucked a tiny portion of your infinite soul out now and created a "child", that child in infinity would stretch endlessly without beginning or ending, and be equal the "parent" in infinite size.

So whats its about is not divinity, not everyone being Gods, for we don't use those terms, for the greater the love and adulthood of a soul, the more expanded and larger the light, the greater the service and aid to others.
We are an equal team. Of course this doesnt mean we're in the same grades, and that we are on the same level as the Family of Light or Higher Selves. Never once did I ever suggest it did.

These are not only my ideas, but ET_MAN shares this as well. And the infinity issue for me occurred with his metaphysics posts, that drew me strongly, and stirred my soul. But also, he nudged and sent me a video which I contemplated, reaching quickly within self.

I was instantly in contact with Higher Self, and downloaded day after day with more and more understanding, hence my thread on the Holographic Universe. In addition. ET_MAN asked me to do a meditation, to grow into Higher Self mode and fly through the cosmos. I had to do it twice, each time, leaving the Universe. The first time, I stood on the poster, hard surface picture of the Universe, like it was a piece of art, and could not re-enter. It was a construct.

The second time, after resetting, an angel type being, actually looked like my family of light, flew with me, and showed me a trap door at the top of the cosmos and we exited to this wonderful, light filled half way place. Where in the town square I saw Yeshua, and the old man guide who my son and I had both experienced while discussing infinity, who had laughed with delight at the students, approached me and asked me what I had learned in this life, and was taking me aside to discuss this.

This isn't unusual, its the state of all souls. We all are, exist, and are inserted into this system for lessons. And we have family that love us, including soul mates as well.

And love is the test. Its all about Love.

Edit to add: This is being said with the utmost respect for everyones feelings or opinions. But these are mine. And they're Quantum.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Originally posted by chezs

Yes some of us have ability to see from Godtime hence why we can see your outcome based on current moment and direction of your development, we have been trying to warn people about the dangers of being too positive when the universe is designed to create balance. People have to now accept that these things can happen and that you have no control over natural mechanisms that nature install for catalyst opportunitys of growth, else how can we allow you outside fo this density if cant even accept the events which create the opportunity.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Yeah thats all right up my ally, nothing new, but thanks for sharing.
What it all ends up being is Time Warps, based on peoples willingness to
accept change internally which externally follows.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Ok, I want to ask you this now:
1. Is there such thing as a 4th Density Negative Polarity world or 4th Density Positive Polarity world?

Yes, STS and STO, lucifer speaks of this in hidden hand for you. The Arks the people who have the knowledge simlar to myself are the ones who bring those ready with them.

2. Is "Zero-Point time" going to be experienced by every person in the year 2012?

Open is timing but a moment of timelessness will be experiences, souls will be placed in appropiate densites based on 'vibration awareness'.

3. Is the week of December 12, 2012 through December 21, 2012 one of the most important weeks ever?

The window is from now till end of 2015 but their is suggestions laterly of aiming for a aceleration of the events so ET_MANs estimation of 2011 could also be a marker but it shouldnt be the timeless moment as that is depending more so on a alignment.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

The only one talking about Divinity is you. The whole question of divinity is something that is not my belief in, as infinity equalizes all. Something ET_MAN has posted as well. Though Love and Infinity are entanglements we may share, so I prefer to use the term Love. If there is a cheat where there is a benevolent wonderful loving Creator, behind the whole program in infinity, I will be happy to discover this.

But the reality is everyone, every single soul in existence who can question its existence and say I am/consciousness, is eternal, wtihout beginning or ending. If you plucked a tiny portion of your infinite soul out now and created a "child", that child in infinity would stretch endlessly without beginning or ending, and be equal the "parent" in infinite size.

So whats its about is not divinity, not everyone being Gods, for we don't use those terms, for the greater the love and adulthood of a soul, the more expanded and larger the light, the greater the service and aid to others.
We are an equal team. Of course this doesnt mean we're in the same grades, and that we are on the same level as the Family of Light or Higher Selves. Never once did I ever suggest it did.

These are not only my ideas, but ET_MAN shares this as well. And the infinity issue for me occurred with his metaphysics posts, that drew me strongly, and stirred my soul. But also, he nudged and sent me a video which I contemplated, reaching quickly within self.

I was instantly in contact with Higher Self, and downloaded day after day with more and more understanding, hence my thread on the Holographic Universe. In addition. ET_MAN asked me to do a meditation, to grow into Higher Self mode and fly through the cosmos. I had to do it twice, each time, leaving the Universe. The first time, I stood on the poster, hard surface picture of the Universe, like it was a piece of art, and could not re-enter. It was a construct.

The second time, after resetting, an angel type being, actually looked like my family of light, flew with me, and showed me a trap door at the top of the cosmos and we exited to this wonderful, light filled half way place. Where in the town square I saw Yeshua, and the old man guide who my son and I had both experienced while discussing infinity, who had laughed with delight at the students, approached me and asked me what I had learned in this life, and was taking me aside to discuss this.

This isn't unusual, its the state of all souls. We all are, exist, and are inserted into this system for lessons. And we have family that love us, including soul mates as well.

Edit to add: This is being said with the utmost respect for everyones feelings or opinions. But these are mine. And they're Quantum.

Such is easily done with holographic technologys and has been occured much on earth presently we know by way you respond to us your level of preparation and sadly we dont think you will like the turn out of your world we feel you will continue to deny it until the last moment. You may seek confort all you like doesnt mean it is right, we know you do not have a higherself yet so we will not argue that point with you, such people with higherselfs dont even argue with us they understand alot of what we are saying dont twist it saying my perspective my truth my opinion, mine mine mine....There is only One truth, the difference is how much you know off it and dont.

Some are from higher densties but you are not it is time you accept this and begin to learn properly or you fail the real test, your incorrect about your asumptions, Go read the bible and meditate with it you would learn more than your currently know if allow your mind to empty and be refilled by God.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Most people who want to be spiritual teachers are pretty egocentric. They just want to preach their version of the truth to others and look good for doing so.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I have been told I'm going home, and other than that, should something else occur, will still be with family. A few posts back I linked one of my friend's nde, and he was sent back for the earth changes that are coming and the ascension, and to portal people out. They will have choices to go home, ascend or continue, if possible. The only way I would ascend is if I was meant to continue to assist. In other words if there is more to do, I won't turn that down and always seek to do the right thing. But I want to go home. In the meantime, I know I'm supposed to hold a perfect thought, hold light, and turn all negativity I can around into positivity.

I have faith, alot of it, and walk straight forward having been guided, and assisted my entire life. I walk on air wit faith metaphorically if necessary. I beleive there is a perfect plan in all. And a perfect plan for every soul, everyone. And in Love.

What I think could be coming, is basically an expanded swelled up sun, and a lot cme's. Comet Honda also comes to mind. There is something outside our solar system and magnetic strips as well. There are many other things that have discussed for years and possiblities. Does it have to happen? I was told it depends on us, our consciousness. And was downloaded with the knowledge that Teachers don't give students in higher grades of love, lower level tests so that we need to reach the next level of love for each other, unconditional kindness and love.

But, I'm also aware that there are cycles as well. I was instructed to be ready to help others. I was also told that there was a long term plan in place, for freeing this world, and that implied that earth itself was not going to be destroyed. But if the sun swells up, not sure.

I've seen the channel switch, the ascension in meditation and my whole family was transformed. It happened spontaneously and was not even in my mind.

I was also instructed to always be positive, even if negative disasters occur, to see and hold shifts, and quick healing, and shifts for people, to see the positive occurring for everyone. I pray for others with all my heart, constantly.

There is also work that is being done with dolphins and whales, they are also being taken out of here. I am very concerned now that this seems to be occurring by ocean disasters, so its not in the most positive ways that we seem to see shifts occurring. Most people leave by dying, they go home by dying. So I really hope that dolphins/whales are ascending already, because this is a part of my focus as well and when I remember more, this is something I will be directed on as well.

Warm wishes to you.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Go read the bible and meditate with it you would learn more than your currently know if allow your mind to empty and be refilled by God.

Is God really a "man with a beard" sitting on a chair in heaven?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

You say you know about the holographic universe yet you think cause you had that experience it means you have a higherself, we know this is not true and can easily be created with ET technologys even greys could simulate such a experience while altering behaviour patterns or experimenting on the soul. We have explained to you the lessons of this density we have explained to you what love actually is and light yet you deny these lessons so if you are higher self how come all others who have achieved a higherself share a common knowledge but you dont ask yourself this.

maybe you are just delusional because in your own life you had struggles and seeked a purpose to everything to find confort to feel good about yourself, but what happens when one seeks confort is that darkness can supply it with false light quite easily so that the soul becomes stuck and ignores the lessons of the real light, this actually frustrates us cause our job is to increase harvest but souls like you create problems for us by acting as teachers without the proper wisdom and intellgience to be of service to others, you instead create more distortions which then makes our taskes more difficult.

You speak like you know yet you dont this creates karma for yourself because you are then spreading desease to others so to speak not just discussing it as a possibility to them but telling them this is what it is yet you do not know this is what it is. You are welcome to discuss things but do not claim ownership of things nor claim to know what your talking about until you are 100% certain and this can only be achieved by years and years of development research, meditation and comtemplation, we think you are lazy we think you only look at what supports yourself in your own perspective of yourself and dont look deeper into things even after all this time you still havnt went and researched deeper the things spoken.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Go read the bible and meditate with it you would learn more than your currently know if allow your mind to empty and be refilled by God.

Is God really a "man with a beard" sitting on a chair in heaven?

No, gravity is God formless entity, it can take human form yes, but in this existence it is currently acting as gravity but is omipresent so can be anything.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

There is no living soul that does not have ever progressing infinite numbers of Higher Selves, and I'm in contact with mine. You will never define me. Love isnt a disease. Nor is encouraging others to meditate and seek the real diamonds in life. Yeshua called them pearls, and said the kingdom of Heaven is inside us, and that everything He did, we could do and greater.

When he said, he and his Father were one and the same he was speaking of Higher Self. He also was his Higher Self in the system in my belief.

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join